uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2018, 04:49 PM

Smile

My wife and I go out to celebrate our tenth anniversary, had a few drinks, and decided to "go park" where we did while dating in high school. I had her naked and we were just getting started when there was a tap on the car window. I looked out and saw the gun belt and badge. Local cop. The wife is trying desperately to get her clothes on while I zip up and roll down the window. The cop says he needs some ID from us so, while she is getting dressed, I reach in her purse and give her driver's license and mine to the cop. He's looking hard at them. Same last name, same address, both with brown hair and brown eyes. Cop says, "are you two married?". I told no, it's my sister, and mom won't let us do this at home. He almost dropped his flashlight and started stuttering " well, well, well, you can't do it here either." I told him ok we'll just go home then. He said alright and we left. I can't imagine what his report looked like.
Old 07-14-2019, 02:47 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Fucking in the spotlight at a party

My wife and I were at a party where we were playing Drinking and Stripping Truth or Dare. We were both as drunk as we could be without passing out. Our luck was not good that night, and we both ended up totally nude, as were many of the other players. My wife drew a question that she failed to answer truthfully and had to perform the Dare on someone other than her husband. She selected a friend that we both had known for about 12 years (who was also nude). Her Dare was to give him the sexiest lap dance that she could provide for three minutes. Being totally wiped out on booze and losing all inhibitions, she straddled him on his lap -- pussy to dick. Well, you can guess the rest of it as she started bouncing up and down on his erect member. She managed to get a good screwing right there in front of everyone that had been playing the game. He began by fucking her while he was seated and her applying the rhythmic up and down motion, but as the pace quickened, he grabbed her under the ass and picked her up and laid her out on the game table and went to work as she moaned and groaned her way to climax before the laughter and applause of the drunken audience. He nailed her good!!! She managed to arise from the table as he extricated himself from her soaking wet pussy. Then she replied, "Oh, my -- that was some fuck!!!" With that she managed to stagger for the bathroom with cum dripping down her leg. When she returned to the party room (still nude), she said, "I am just too tired to continue playing that game." With that, she laid down bare ass naked on the sofa in the same party room and passed out. She stayed there in that state the entire night. The next morning, she said that she could not remember a thing, but that her pussy was a little sore.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0153 (2).JPG  
Old 07-16-2019, 05:49 PM

Default on vacation yes

I was on a trip with a buddy to an US Island on a break from college one summer and went out gambling and drinking which of course was the norm on that island. He and I ended up meeting a guy and gal from the mainland and low and behold they were both from the same state and she lived in the same college town. I was not too sure if she was with the guy since it seemed like she was not into him and he was more into her so I kept my distance at first.

Well I sent my buddy to get tequila shots and gave him a $50.00. He came back with 4 draft glasses full of cheap tequila and I was pissed. Well it worked out great because her dude got shitty and passed out in the cab on the way to his friends house and she gave me a great hand job the entire ride.

We drop his drunk ass off and she stays in the cab and continues stroking me without ever even looking at me. Next thing I know we are stripping naked and jumping in the hotel pool. She swims to me and jumps me. She wraps her legs around me, kisses me and reaches for my cock and we start making serious waves in the pool. At one point she pulls one leg out of the water like a ballet dancer and puts it up over my shoulder and pulls me close and continues fucking me like an animal. She was like possessed but obviously wet and horny enough to fuck me under water.

Long blond curly hair and dark eyes. Fantastic body with about average sized boobs but her ass was incredible. I noticed when she dropped her shorts that she was very cleanly shaved and her ass was a work of art. Not even sure how I landed this one and didn't care at that moment. Just banging away at this very pretty girl who decided to ditch her dude and roger me silly.

As drunk as I was and in the heat of the moment I didn't see the very large hotel security guard walk up but next thing I know I see a flashlight right above us and him telling us he was calling the cops. Well we jumped out and collected our clothes and showed him my room card and went to the room.

Damned if he didn't follow us while we were buck naked all the way to the room. Guessing to watch her glorious ass walk up the stairs. I found out after we got in the room that she was a former ballet dancer and now she was a stripper and went to the same University I did. Well we fucked like rabbits for the rest of the night but never saw her again. Not even sure if the name she gave me was real or stage name but then again as a horny college student on vacation it was just what I needed. Just glad the security guard didn't call the cops. I did notice several lights in the hotel courtyard going on as we made our way back to the room so who knows how many people saw or heard us fucking before we got caught.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:25 PM

Thanked 3,129 Times in 254 Posts
Default Fooled the Park Ranger

On a really hot day, we’d been kayaking and decided it was time to pull up onto the riverbank and take our clothes off, have a fuck, then swim in the cool water. We found a nice sandy beach and pulled off. We got our clothes off, I lay down, my girlfriend mounted me and we started fucking. She couldn’t see up but I could. We knew there was a bridge nearby, but now I saw that on the bridge there was what looked like a scenic overlook about fifty metres horizontally from us and about a hundred metres above, with a group of hikers leaning over the rail and looking almost straight down at us. Many of them had binoculars, and they were aimed right at us. Even though they were above us, I figured the fifty or so horizontal metres was too far for them to throw anything at us, so I figured we were safe. After my girlfriend finished with a good hard orgasm, she lay down next to me and now for the first time, she also saw the people up there looking down at us.

We were caught but not busted. One of the persons looking down at us was a Park Ranger. She could have tried figuring out who we were and arrested us, but if she went down to the kayak take-out she'd know us only if she could identify us by our clothing. But, we had the presence of mind to stay naked and keep our bathing suits bundled up so she couldn't see them, and put them on only after we paddled safely out of sight. Once we got to the take-out, sure enough she was there but didn't know us from anyone else--the rented kayaks were all the same color.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 01:56 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

When me and my wife was engaged, her daughter from a previous marriage come into the bedroom without knocking. I was humping the hell out of her mom, and her mom was telling me to fuck her deeper. We both covered up real quickly when her daughter walked in on us, but she had already seen what was going on . Talk about being embarrassed and the mood being broken. This was late at night and we thought the bedroom door was locked, and that everyone was sound asleep. I know it isn't really public, but it was the first time ever caught.

Last edited by daskers; 09-04-2019 at 02:00 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 06:49 PM

Default Caught at as nudist resort

Of all places, ours was at a nudist resort in California. Anyone who goes to nudist resorts knows that other than everyone being naked, they keep everything PG to give the prudes less to complain about. It was a music festival weekend and between bands we decided to take a walk through the nature trails in the back of the resort out to the local river. We found a secluded spot, lay down our towel, she got on top of me and we started fucking. We heard someone coming so she jumped off. Since we were all naked anyway I just had to hold the towel in front of my hard-on until it subsided. We talked with them a while and made plans to have dinner with them. Turns out we were all visiting from the East coast and went to the same nudist resorts. We kept in touch and they have since moved to Florida. We see them every fall when we go down to their local nudist resort for another music festival and every winter when we all go on a nude cruise. To this day I have no idea if they saw what we were doing.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:56 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 63 Posts

I'll write about a couple of times my wife and I got caught but this one was so much funnier.

Spring break for high school, my parents went on vacation. Of course I had a party with several friends over. We were all legal age to drink and the booze was flowing. One buddy had brought his girlfriend over and several bottles of cheap wine. They sort of stayed to themselves for a long time before disappearing. Everyone screwing around by the bin fire when someone asked about them. Someone else said they went into my dad's garage.

A bunch of us quietly walked to the garage hoping to catch them. I used the garage door opener and opened up the overhead door. The lights came on automatically when the door opened.

Sitting on my dad's work bench was his girlfriend, completely naked, her feet propped up on the edge as he used an empty wine bottle to fuck her with. Both of them just froze staring at us for several minutes before he began to yell at us to get out.

From then on, we called her "Big Bottle Bertha"
Old 09-05-2019, 03:07 AM

Thanked 21,476 Times in 1,466 Posts

Got caught banging a random from behind, offered her to the cop, unfortunately the cop was gay and he wanted something else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 10:13 AM

Default Beach Trip

I was at the beach and went to a club with a group of people I had met that lived in the area. We got super drunk and one of the guys suggested we go to the beach and swim. We all had on club clothes and he said the place was safe and we could skinny dip. There were six of us who went and we all got naked. We rode a few waves and a couple of the girls got cold so they left. When they were gone it was just this one guy and myself. We sat down to dry off before putting our clothes on and he was hot and looking at me he got excited so we started making out and then he was on top of me. I was just about to orgasm when all of a sudden we were in very bright lights. It was the local cops. They made me stand naked while they lectured us for at least ten minutes of course they let the guy dress and let him leave before they let me get dressed. They said they wanted to make sure we didn't sneak back.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:35 AM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 63 Posts

I was dating this girl in high school. Her dad was a plumber and HCVA guy and had a display area at his shop next to his home. One night they were gone and I had went over to see her. She took me into her dad's shop to show me the latest shower/steam room he had set up. It was actually a functional display. The next thing I knew, both her and I were naked fucking in that shower. Display lights flooding the unit.

She was sitting on the bench while I was between her legs sliding my tool in and out when she quickly jumped away and stood up. I looked through the glass wall and there stood her dad with a smirk on his face. He turned and walked away. Needless to say we both dried off real fast and got dressed. I figured I was a dead man.

When we walked out of the shop, he was waiting by his truck. Hey he yelled, I hope you dried the shower out and cleaned up the place. Well we didn't. We quickly went back in, cleaned everything up and dried out the shower. She was in tears figuring her dad was going to kill her.

Her dad never said a word to me but did tell her, next time to lock the doors before climbing in a display with her boyfriend. There never was another time, at least with me.

Tags
caught, fucking, straight sex

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009