uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-03-2009, 02:06 PM

Thanked 6,518 Times in 230 Posts
Default Friends over for BBQ

It was a Friday afternoon when I got a call from a long time friend, I haven’t seen for quite a while. Me and my wife Cathy had moved to a new town and were just too busy to spend any time on our social life. As we had no house warming session yet, I used the opportunity to invite Peter and Charmaine over for the week-end to celebrate our new endeavors. They accepted and arrived at about 18:30 that same Friday evening, driving from a town about two hours from us.

As they got out of the car I could not help giving Charmaine a second look. She looked gorgeous, wearing a long light blue summer dress, clad loosely over her tall body and pointy little breasts. Her almost black hair was worn in a short comfortable, but neat style. As I helped them to offload their overnight bags I noticed that Peter paid my wife a similar appreciative look. He was always a boob man and my wife did not disappoint. Cathy sported her favorite knee-length denim skirt with a white blouse straining a bit over her full D-cups. She was rather on the short side and had a voluptuous full, but by no means overweight, body. After we showed them their room and a bit of our house, we fixed some drinks and I led Peter and Charmaine to our back yard.

I already had a fire next to our swimming pool going as I thought a BBQ would be the best suited for the event. We sat down in a circle around the fire and started to catch up on old times. Peter wasn’t too heavy on the drinks so I had to refill my own drink when he was only about halfway down his glass. I stood up and went to the kitchen where a temporary bar was set up for the evening. I was just about finished fixing my drink when Charmaine joined me. She held out her empty wine glass.

“Mind if I had a refill too?” she asked.

“Sure,” I said taking her glass. I took the opened bottle of late harvest from the shelf and filled her glass.

“Ice?” I asked.

“Thanks, wait I’ll get it.” She opened the freezer door to take out an ice cube tray. She was a bit clumsy in her effort, and one of the trays fell to the floor spattering cubes all over the floor.

“Oh sorry!” she said and bent over to pick up the mess. The loose summer dress parted with her chest as she leaned down and I could only stare at her bare little breasts. There was no need for a bra. Though she was in her 30’s her breasts looked liked those of a teenager, like if they were still developing, just less than a handful. Her nipples were small and pointy, almost cherry black. She must have realized something was wrong for at that moment it was awfully quiet in the kitchen. She looked up and caught my gaze.

“Hey!” was all she managed and she quickly pressed the dress against her chest. “I didn’t realize…” she blushed.

“No worries, you can pick up my ice cubes anytime,” I tried to relax her.

She stood up, her hand still pressed against her chest. “Oh come on, beat it Martin, there’s nothing to see anyways.”

“Not from where I was standing,” I smiled, “I think they’re quite nice.”

“For a fourteen year old yes.”

“Call me a pedophile then, not all men is into bazongas you know.”

“In that case, knock yourself out,” she laughed. I had an urge to rub my eyes as she took her hand away and bent down again to pick up the remaining cubes. She took her time now, bending, I suspect, more than was necessary. He breasts dangled in full view as she worked. She quickly stood up as we heard footsteps. It was Cathy and Peter, coming in for a refill themselves.

“So what are you two up to?” My wife asked teasingly.

“Charmaine decided our floor looked better covered in ice cubes,” I said.

“I’ll mop it up quickly,” Cathy offered and took a mop out of the closet.

A few minutes later we were all settled again and chatting next to the fire. After about fifteen minutes Charmaine excused herself. I assumed she was going for a refill for her glass was empty and she took it along. Another ten minutes passed and I noticed Charmaine was still not back. Cathy and Peter were indulged in a huge debate regarding the capabilities of the national cricket team that was due to be announced on the eight o’ clock TV news bulletin. Not a cricket fan, I was sort of excluded from the discussion. I was more of a ‘titty’ fan and decided rather to go and investigate Charmaine’s ‘disappearance’.

I found her empty glass on the kitchen cupboard and continued my search down the passageway. She was neither in the guest bedroom nor in the guest bathroom. I walked towards our bedroom and saw some light from the adjoining bathroom.

“Charmaine?” I asked softly. There was no door to our bathroom around the corner and I did not want to deliberately ‘walk in’ on her.

“Martin, thank God. There’s no paper in your bathroom,” she said from around the corner with some panic in her voice.

“I checked the guest bathroom this afternoon, but not ours,” I apologized. Just sit tight I’ll call Cathy to get you some.

“Sorry, I was a bit curious and wandered around in your house…that’s how I ended up here. Don’t bother with Cathy just throw me some, I’ll cover up,” she suggested from around the corner.

“Okay just hold on.” I fetched some toilet paper from the other bathroom’s cupboard and went back to our bedroom.

“You decent?” I asked.

“Sort of, come in,” she said hesitantly.

She was sitting on the toilet, her dress pulled up to above her hips; her panties were on her feet. She covered her pubic area with both her hands.

“Here, catch,” I said and threw the roll of paper to her. Instinctively she reached up with her hands to catch the roll and left her private parts uncovered. For the briefest of moments I could make out a very dark strip of pubic hair between her legs, however she kept her composure and her knees stayed firmly pressed together, severely limiting my view.

“Bastard, I’ll get you for this,” she said seemingly angry as she covered the necessary again.

“Will be rather difficult from the position you are in right now,” I laughed, “can I get you anything else?” I asked and my facial expression was sweet and innocent.

“I’ll be fine now, if you’ll excuse me!” she demanded her privacy.

“I’ll go if you show your tits again.”

“Martin… You are a bastard. No ways!” she protested.

“In that case I’ll just stay until the madam’s finished.”

“Please Martin, just leave! Before somebody comes!” The anger in her voice changed to panic, but I just stood there and folded my arms.

“Okay, okay, I’ll show you again, but not now, just leave!”

“Is that a promise?” I asked.

“Whatever, just go!”

I joined the others at the fire again.

“Where’s Charmaine?” Cathy asked, briefly interrupting herself on her expectations of the new number one batsman’s abilities.

“Think she’s in the bathroom,” I said innocently.

“Oh,” Cathy replied and continued her conversation with Peter.

“Looks like we have cricket night again,” Charmaine sighed as she returned. She didn’t seem to be the least disturbed about the bathroom incident.

“Yeh, I’d rather be talking to a dead horse,” I shared Charmaine’s sentiments.

The two cricket fans seemed less than bothered and continued their conversation.

“Shit! It’s three to eight!” Peter suddenly yelled. As if they shared one brain, Peter and Cathy jumped up and rushed to the living room where the TV was.

“I hate it when he does that,” Charmaine commented. One would say his life depended on that bloody news event.

“Ditto,” I said, “but I must say, it could have been worse. There could have been a match on.”

“Yes, I see you’re empty again. Me too.” We walked together to the kitchen.

“So, are you going to pick up some ice cubes again?” I asked.

“Huh?” she asked confused.

“Your promise, remember?”

“Oh Martin, grow up. I can’t believe you’re so obsessed. It’s only tits and not much of it either.”

“Come on! I told you they’re marvelous. If they weren’t would I have asked to see them again?”

“Boys!” she sighed. “Not here, they could come in any second!” She grabbed my hand and led me outside the kitchen. We went around the corner of the house to the farthest end from the living room. She stopped underneath one of the outdoor lights.

“Eat your heart out,” she said as she started to unbutton the top part of the long dress. She took the two loose ends of the dress and pulled them slowly apart.

“Satisfied?” she asked as soon as her little A-cups were in full view.

“Very,” I said, and reached out to cup them in my hands. She flinched slightly, but allowed my fingers to work her dark nipples to an erect state.

“Martin,” she whispered softly, then louder as she took my hands away, “NO!” She quickly fastened her dress again and added, “Men!” before she turned around to head for the BBQ area. I managed a little slap on her tight buttocks as she walked away.

“Hey” she jumped and giggled. She couldn’t be too angry I thought.

Cathy and Peter joined us a couple of minutes later and after a brief discussion of the selected cricket team I told them that the first person to mention anything about cricket or even use the word cricket again will be thrown into our swimming pool. My suggestion was seconded by Charmaine and reluctantly agreed to by Pete and Cathy.

The evening continued with a lot of fun, jokes and drinks as we caught up with good times lost in the last couple of months. We were all getting tipsy from the drinks, which maybe let to my wife’s mistake.

“Almost as good as cricket,” she responded to one of Pete’s comments.

“That’s it!” I interrupted and grabbed her by her arm.

“But, No No!” she protested as I wrestled her to the swimming pool. She was no match for me and connected the water with a huge splash. As she emerged again, gasping for air she shouted. “What the hell was that for!”

“You mentioned cricket…” Charmaine realized her own slip up before she finished her sentence.

Pete was very quick on his feet, laughingly dragging the protesting tigress to the pool. He had to put in a lot more effort before Charmaine finally plunged into the water.

“Should be interesting to see when they get out,” I winked at Pete as he came and stood next to me at the side of the pool, “My wife’s got a white top on.”

“Yeah,” Pete added in anticipation as we looked from the side of the pool to the two victims, “And my wife’s dress won’t leave too much to the imagination either.”

“We heard you!” My wife replied while she struggled to the shallow end of the pool to get out. “And don’t think I’m going to cover up for your friend, that’s for throwing me in.

“Is that a punishment or a reward?” I asked as she got out of the pool and walked towards us. The bright spotlights around the pool penetrated right through the wet white blouse. The white bra underneath wasn’t too much of a consolation and her big rosy nipples were clearly visible through the material. Both my and Peter’s eyes were fixated on Cathy’s bosom as she stood dripping wet in front of us.

“And that goes for you too!” Charmaine shouted to Peter as she got out of the pool as well. She was in no better shape than my wife. The wet dress clung like a second skin to her body. As she walked towards us my mouth gaped. Her bare nipples were dark and erect through the thin cotton fabric. My gaze lowered to her legs. Her white bikini cut panties were clearly visible, the womanly bulge between her legs outlined by the clinging dress.

“So what am I supposed to wear now?” she asked Peter as she reached our little group.

Peter tore his eyes from my wife’s nipples and looked at his wife. “What do you mean; you’ve packed clothes didn’t you?”

“Yes but only one clean set for tomorrow you fool,” there was faked anger in her voice.

“You could always wear your nightie,” Peter said jokingly.

“Then I can just as well go nude.”

“Not very much different from your current state,” Peter laughed.

“Come Charmaine, I’ll see if I can fix you up with some clothes,” my wife interrupted and went for the house.

Peter and I both laughed at the dribbling wet figures as they went into the house.

“We got quite a show tonight, more than we could ever have hoped for,” I patted Peter on the shoulders as we went to sit down next to the fire again.

“Jeez man, your wife’s got one beautiful rack on hers,” Peter said as I handed him his drink.

“Your wife’s not bad either,” I commented.

“A bit on the small side,” Peter replied.

I spared my comments for myself and we watched the fire in silence.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to janneman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2009, 09:53 PM

Default good

so fucking good...love small tit down blouse stories....i could read them all day.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:29 AM

Default Part 2 of Story will follow soon.

Busy writing it, so look out if you enjoyed the first part. The BBQ will get extremely hot...
The Following User Says Thank You to janneman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 02:48 PM

Default Friends over for BBQ Part II

Another ten minutes passed before we heard some giggling laughter coming from the back door. Our eyes nearly popped. Charmaine appeared first in the door. She had taken Peter’s advice and had replaced her wet clothes for a nightie. She wasn’t far from wrong when she had said she could just as well be nude. The long thin white garment she wore was close to completely see-through. It was clear that she wore no underwear underneath. Her cherry-brown nipples poked trough the thin fabric and between her legs an almost black, triangular patch of hair showed through.

“Charmaine!” Peter was clearly shocked.

“Your idea!” Charmaine said as she walked closer.

Before Peter could reply his jaw dropped again as my wife appeared from behind Charmaine. She lacked the modesty of a long nightie and wore a rose-pink teddy instead. The fine embroidered material barely reached her waist, but her modesty was kept in tact by matching, very tight, rose-pink panties. With each step she came closer to us the material crept deeper and deeper in between the folds of her labia. When both women finally stood in front of us we could only stare. Charmaine’s body appeared like a luring treasure behind a fine white mist of clothing. I joined Peter’s gaze at my wife. Cathy’s rose pink nipples hinted through the gaps made by the embroidered teddy top. The panties had now sunk very deeply into her slit, outlining the shape of her vulva as if it was a second skin. A very tiny piece of one fleshy lip peeped from the side of the material.

“I hope you boys remembered your pajamas,” Cathy broke the silence. “Want to go for a moonlight swim?” Her voice was sweet and innocent.

“The meat’s not ready yet,” my reply sounded sheepish as I indicated to the BBQ grill.

“Not from where I’m standing,” Charmaine chipped in.

She was staring at my crotch and I knew she could see my erection straining against my pants. From the corner of my eyes Peter shifted uncomfortably and I knew he was sharing my difficulties.

“Come on, maybe we will get some sausage later on,” Cathy teased as she led Charmaine by the hand to the side of the swimming pool. “So you boys wanted to see ladies in wet clothes? Well you won’t get any better than this!” She shouted as she pulled Charmaine along as she jumped in the pool.

As their heads emerged again Charmaine shouted, “So are you going to join us or what!”

“No ways!” Peter replied, “Its way too cold!”

“Sissy!” His wife replied and then to Cathy, “Looks like we’ll have to go and drag them in.”

They put action to words and moved yet again to the shallow end of the pool to get out. This time there was close to nothing left for the imagination. The long white nightie shaped closely against Charmaine’s body rather highlighting than hiding her body. As she walked the material clung over her womanly bulge revealing her black triangle of pubic hair. Cathy followed her and from the activity in the pool, her panties had crept into the deepest part of her slit. She displayed two very proud full breasts from underneath the soaking wet material. As they stood in front of us I noticed that both her shaven lips peeped partially from the sides of panties. Her light brown strip of pubes was only just visible through the gaps in the material.

“So are you coming with or without force?” Cathy was adamant in her tone.

“We forgot our swimwear,” Peter sounded less than confident.

“No problem,” Charmaine said, “We’ll go skinny if you’ll do.”

“So who goes first?” I asked.

“I think we did more than our share already, your turn gentlemen!” Cathy insisted.

It took us about thirty seconds before we stood both naked and waiting in anticipation.

“Told you the meat were ready,” Charmaine laughed as she saw our erect members.

“Let’s see what’s on the dessert menu,” I interrupted.

Charmaine and Cathy looked at each other and giggled.

“You go first, I’ve only got one piece,” Charmaine suggested to Cathy.

“Okay, here it goes,” Cathy said as she reached down for her panties. She wiggled her hips from side to side as she inched the panties slowly down. First appeared her light brown curls, trimmed neatly in a broad landing strip and then as she pulled further down, her clean shaven lips came into view. When the material finally parted with her fleshy inner folds, a string of her secretions glistened in the light and dangled for the briefest of moments between her panties and vagina. As the panties fell to her feet, she stepped with one leg out of them and with the other she kicked the material playfully to my face. It added length to my erection just to think about it. My wife standing in front of me and my friend. Covered in only a wet teddy without panties, displaying her pussy for us without covering up.

“Okie dokie, let’s go both now,” she said to Charmaine as she began to pull the remaining part of her attire over her head. Charmaine followed suit and her dark triangular bush and then her little tits came into view as she pulled the long white garment over her head. There we were. All four of us naked as the day we were born. The women giggling, the men speechless in admiration. I studied Charmaine intensively as soon as I realized Peter was doing likewise with Cathy. Though the hair was dark, it was trimmed very neatly, almost to the skin, enabling me to see two meaty lips underneath the curls. They looked ready and engorged, slightly parted, to reveal the knob of her clitoris to my stare. My eyes went up to her A-cup breasts and I remembered my brief previous encounter with them. An urge to cup them in my palms came over me. My wife on the other hand enjoyed similar looks of appreciation and I knew Peter was more than happy to look at her much more than a hand full tits.

Then they grabbed us. I don’t know who grabbed who. We were a combined bundle of human flesh as we tumbled into the cool water. I felt some legs against me, some tits and the coarseness of pubic hair that rubbed against my arms as we all struggled to surface again.

After we relaxed for about five minutes in the cool water, Peter said, “Hey, we haven’t got our drinks.”

“No worries, I’ll get them,” Charmaine offered, “I have to take a wee anyways.” She looked at me and added, “Mind if I use your tree? I don’t want to leave wet feet all over your carpet.”

I wanted to say I don’t mind about the carpet, but just nodded as she got out of the pool. I don’t have a watersport fetish or anything, but it did something to me as she squatted behind the very small tree next to the pool to do her thing. The bright yellow stream of her urine launched through the air to land in bow a few feet from her.

“No toilet paper, I’ll have to drip-dry,” she said and winked at me sharing our secret again.

I knew it was a deliberate display of exhibition as she came back with the three glasses containing our drinks. She squatted right in front of me on the side of the pool with her knees spread wide while she handed us our drinks. I was staring right between her opened legs, her pussy barely more than a foot away from my face. Her lips were fully parted by her stance, enabling me to see right up to her light pink vagina’s opening.

“Just getting mine,” she sort of apologized as she stood up and walked to fetch her own drink. Cathy and Peter had both moved more to the middle of the pool when Charmaine returned with her drink.

“Can a gentleman help a lady to get in the pool please,” she said as she was next to the pool again. I reached out to take her drink, but instead she launched forward into my arms. Her long legs encircled my body as I helped her to lower herself into the pool. I felt the texture of her pubic hair as it rubbed over my stomach as she lowered her body. I thought she would have moved her body away as she went down, but she kept it firmly against me. She slided all the way down and I felt how my penis divided the two fleshy lips between her legs. A feeling of warmth engulfed my tip and I knew I only had to inch a tiny bit forward to penetrate her. We stood motionless and time stood still. Her arms around my neck, her legs locked behind my buttocks. It was awfully quiet in the pool and I looked guiltily back to Peter and my wife. They were quite oblivious of us, Peter with his hands all over my wife’s breast, her arm moving back and forth between his legs. It was all permission I needed and I forced my hips forward. As I penetrated Charmaine the warm wet juices of her vagina was in stark contrast to the cool water of the pool. Her inner muscles grabbed me and she clenched her legs almost painfully into my back. I moved closer to the edge of the pool and she supported her back against it as I slided in and out of her.

“Look at those two,” Charmaine whispered after a while. We turned sideways so we could both see them. My wife was on her back on the grass next to the pool. Her knees were drawn up and between them Peter was vigorously pumping in and out of my wife.

It was more than I could take and I whispered to Charmaine, “Can I come inside of you?”

“Yes, yes, please.” Her whole body was trembling on the verge of orgasm and water was splashing all around us. If possible her vagina became even hotter and clenched around my shaft with an almost painful tightness. Huge splashes of water dropped on us as her body finally went into an orgasmic spasm. I shot my load all into her, the depths of her vagina slurping up the last drop. We lay in exhausted silence next to the pool, as we watched the final crescendo of Peter and Cathy. She was on top of him now, and by the way their bodies contracted I could see that Peter was now delivering his hot sperm into my wife’s body. When she finally stood up the white secretions of their sex oozed between her labia. They both came and lay next to us.

As I inhaled deeply on my cigarette I said. “I never knew the word cricket could cause so much pleasure.”

“Tomorrow is rugby,” Charmaine replied
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to janneman1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016