Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2018, 04:10 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Wife's Face Slipped by Huge Black Cock

This was one that I really enjoyed watching her do. One night she was feeling horny and had a few drinks. I had my black friend over to help me move my work shop around. I knew that he had the hots for my wife but never did anything with her. So I excused myself and went inside I could tell that she was horny so I went over and started pulling on her nipples. This made her more horny so I whisper in her ear to come outside to the work shop and tease Earl. I told her to play hard to get for me and went back outside. About three minutes later she walked into the shop with her 34A breasts in full view her areolas were puffy and I liked that her eraser size nipple were hard like diamonds. I didn't know that his wife had been visiting her family for a week until he told us. All I knew is that he had a weeks worth of cum saved up.

She began to tease him with her breasts cupping them and asking him if they looked sexy. All I could see was her tan body and those small white titties as she squeezed them. Earl was overjoyed to see her breasts. She told him to come over and feel her so he started rubbing her breasts and I told him to pinch her nipples this made her even more horny. I watched as she knelt down and unzipped his pants releasing the biggest fattest cock I had ever seen. It was 12 inches long and as thick as a beet can. I told Earl to take hold of his cock and start slapping her face with it. I watched as he was beating his cock on my wife's pretty face. After a few minutes she told hold of his cock and start stroking it. That is when I told her to take it into
her mouth. She started licking it trying to figure out how she was going to get it into her mouth. I watched as she slowly started with the head and worked on it. After about a minute she had the head in her mouth I could tell that her mouth was stretched really wide. Like a snake eating its prey she slowly started taking more into her mouth. Earl was in heaven telling her that no one had ever gotten his cock into their mouth before. I told him to let her do all the work and he did. She only managed to get about four and a half inches into her mouth when she started moving her mouth up and down on his cock. She knew how to suck cock by not using 9hands like a hand job. Both Earl and I were telling her what a nasty little sl*t she was. I knew that her jaws were sore but she never stopped.

Earl finaly told her that he was ready to cum so I told her to keep her mouth on his cock and let him cum in it. When he finally started shooting his load into her mouth I told her to swallow as much as she could but to save some to show us. Earl had so much cum saved up that it started running out the side of her mouth landing on her chest. When he was finally finished she took his cock and start slapping her face with it asking me if this is what I wanted to see her do. I told her yes. She showed us the cum in her mouth and I told her to let it run out of her mouth a6on to her small titties so she did. She finally asked Earl what he thought so he told her that he would love it if she would suck his cock again. She told him she would love it and she wanted him to fuck her pussy next time and stretch it out for me. He told her anytime she wanted to just let him know. That night I fucked her like never before and talked nasty to her calling her a sl*t and prostitute for fun. She did get her pussy streached by Earl that's a mother story.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s