Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2018, 10:47 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,297 Times in 3,811 Posts

I returned to my room, poured myself some wine and started across at the bed opposite, how the hell did he achieve that, I grumbled. As I laid down, the laughter and splashing from the pool continued, but I tried to shut it out. I laid back on my bed and fell asleep, in a dream I saw J* lift her nightgown to me, nobody else was around, so I gently brushed my hand passed he knew and moved it upwards "beautiful" I heard myself say. As I moved higher J* shifted her feet to allow my hand to travel fully upwards. My hand rotated and I felt my fingers gently slide between those clearly defined lips and slip inside her slippery wet vagina. "Beautiful" I repeated. I sat up with a start, I was still in my shirt and shorts (with a throbbing erection staring to escape the latter) when I heard a knock at the door. This is what must have woken me. It was pitch dark now, I must have slept hours.
" anyone there" came a voice from outside. I went across and in the dim light outside saw the curly head of J, silhouetted in the doorway. "You OK?" She whispered, you missed supper and we are going for a cold soak, so thought you might like to join us. "Crumbs, it's that late? I'll grab my towel and join you in a second". When she had gone, I noticed my erection was still there and needed attention, I slipped into the bathroom and found I could come in about a dozen strokes, reliving my dream. A quick shower and after wrapping myself in my towel, I went poolside.

Several bodies bobbed in the pool, the most by far that week. On entering I headed for my friend with the curly hair, talking to three other ladies. The artist, P** and (to my surprise "I****e, the buxom brunette writer, still very naked) were talking animatedly about something. "Hi" said the artist, you've missed all the fun!

"I*****e is moving in with me for the last two days and it looks like you now have a room to yourself!" it took me a second to take this in. "You mean he's moving into J*s room tonight?" " they moved in this afternoon and for 'assisting' he has donated a case of lovely organic house red to us" she said " have a drink" pointing to two open bottles at the side of the pool.

I was speechless and didn't notice J slide in to my side at first. Underwater she took hold of my hand and squeezed it gently. "Plenty more fish in the sea....or should I say pool!" She whispered in my ear, so the others did not hear.

To be continued in a day or so...
Old 12-22-2018, 12:12 PM

Sometimes it feels like I'm writing this just for my own amusement, it is really quite enjoyable to go over these events in my mind, some I'd forgotten about and writing this post has brought them back. I promise we will get to HAI eventually!

Back to the late night pool session.

J****e keeps on holding my hand underwater for what seems like minutes and we end up bobbing in the pool, almost as one. The artist then takes charge "right, as we were just saying, who's up for a synchronised swim team for the final night performance?" The 'final night performance' is CR tradition where guests put on an improvised show for tutors and guests. It's never meant to anything other than a laugh and the artist thought for a finale, we could put on a pool spectacular as the show takes place just off the pool area in the large hall.

J puts up her hand, still holding mine..."that's two to start" announced the artist. After a minute, we end up with six volunteers, five women and me. "Can men do synchronised swimming" I asked. " we'll find out" said P**, " I don't think it will matter, let's see shall we?".

Well, let me tell you, it's bloody difficult! Trying to float and move around the pool in formation with 5 other people. More than once I swallowed a lot of water, on the positive side, more than once I had some rather intimate contact with body parts of my companions. After 30 minutes of giggles we were ejected by the warden for making too much noise, too late.

"Same time tomorrow and we need more swimmers, bring a friend tomorrow or it will not work" ordered the artist. J and I got out and dried off together, drying each others back, something we'd not done before. I walked her to the accommodation and said " I have a room to myself now". J smiled and said "not tonight, let's talk tomorrow".

I walked back to my empty room, wondering what tomorrow would bring, it was the penultimate day of the vacation and time was running out.
Old 12-22-2018, 12:40 PM

Tomorrow started early, about 5.30 am I heard a large splash from the pool. Through the open window, I could peak through the chink in the curtains. A dark haired person was swimming alone and from what little I could see, that person was naked.

I moved closer, hoping not to be seen in the shadow of the room. As they reached the shallow end it was clear it was I***e, the writer who once said she would never swim naked. Since her afternoon with J* and my roommate, I'd hardly seen wearing anything. She lay back with her arms on the rim of the pool, the warm early morning sunshine made her very large breasts glisten as the wobbled in the swell of the water. Once she realised nobody was about, she moved a hand and it disappeared under the water, just out of my sight. Within a few seconds it was apparent what she was doing from the expression on her face. From my vantage point in my room, I soon took her lead. Holding the curtain back just enough to see and hopefully not exposing myself, I jerked off in time with her. I was about to come but stopped as she seemed to hold back. We both started off again and within a few seconds she gasped so loud she ducked down under the water, as if to hide. I was about to let my load go but held back again. She was getting out now, again her gorgeous white expanse of bottom appeared as she pulled herself out of the pool. She turned to face the pool, the first time I'd got a good view her full frontal. She was magnificent and I came on the spot just looking at her. Instantly I felt a little guilty and moved back into my room. I decided to brazen it out and venture onto the pool terrace, before she left.

I emerged from my room, wrapped in my towel. I***e was now walking around the pool, also wrapped in her towel. "Morning" I greeted, "oh hello" she replied. " that was bloody wonderful... wasn't it!" and gave me a theatrical wink and a smile. I looked back and the sun that had made her body glisten was shining right into my bloody room window. I went to the spot where she had been, to my horror, she would have seen everything I'd been up to.

Mixed feelings of guilt and excitement of her coming whilst knowing I was wanking on the view of her filled my head. The guilt increased when I remembered I was going to have a talk with J about our 'friendship' this morning too.

I'll get to that next time...
Old 12-22-2018, 03:27 PM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Sometimes it feels like I'm writing this just for my own amusement, it is really quite enjoyable to go over these events in my mind, some I'd forgotten about and writing this post has brought them back. I promise we will get to HAI eventually!
I'm also really enjoying your story. Please do continue.
Old 12-23-2018, 05:14 AM

Thanks for the above comment, this is taking much longer than I first thought!

That morning J****e and I had our chat. She was still not ready for romance, but after talking to some other ladies, she might be ready for a 'holiday fling', but how and when that might happen, she would leave to fate. Hmm, I thought we've only got 36 hours until you fly home, how this is going to work out was beyond anything on my part.

A surprise visit to CR of a visiting folk band that evening put our synchronised swim rehearsal off too, as the band would play on the pool terrace. The management were stringing lights up and no doubt there would be some packing up afterwards. The artist called for a rehearsal at 6pm (in daylight, so the surprise will now be lost), but needs must.

At 6, a much larger group sat around the pool. In addition to yesterday's group we now had J* and her new partner (both in swimsuits) and the writer in my photo with glasses, also firmly suited up. This proliferation of swimwear seemed to influence others, J****e and I were (until P** arrived) late, the only people involved who were naked. The whole atmosphere seemed much less fun, however the routine did seem to improve slightly!

Later the band played a blinder of set and J****e and took our wine to the olive grove to 'look at the stars' which were even brighter than ever. Should I make a move, I thought, as we lay on our backs looking skyward. I put my arm around her small shoulders and pulled her towards me, there was no resistance...
Old 12-23-2018, 08:58 AM

That night underneath the incredible milky way we had our first deep and exploratory kisses, sometimes so long it was difficult to be the first one to stop. I ventured my hand up her back underneath her tshirt, there was no bra and no resistance from J. A little later, I slid by hand down into the back of her cut off denim shorts, I felt the elastic of her panties with my fingertips and dived underneath to finally touch that lovely small bottom I'd been looking at for days.

This was the first time in two years I'd touched a woman and this way, twenty years since I'd experienced the excitement of exploring a new person's body. J's hand was starting to explore, although not quite as adventurously. I moved positioning to allow my hand in her shorts to reach further down..."no further down, not tonight anyway" she whispered in a very kind way. My hand retreated instantly to the outside of her shorts. " I so want to do this, but I keep getting this voice reminding me of the pain of my break up...can you possibly wait, I really don't want to hurt you". "I'll wait as long as it takes and longer, the worlds not as big as it used to be" I replied. She then said " that's part of the problem, my last relationship was 100 miles away from my home and it broke down, partly over the distance. You live in another country so I must never fall in love with you". I smiled, " let's make sure we keep it friends...but very close friends' "I'll drink to that" said J.

She moved to reach the wine and as she did so, she brushed against the bulge in my shorts " oh wow, was that little me that caused that? I'm so, so sorry. Can I do anything?" I so nearly said "yes please" when I remembered my manners and said " I'll wait, I'm sure it will go down eventually" With that, she reached over and placed in over the bulging area of my shorts. "I'll deal with you properly tomorrow night, you naughty thing" she whispered.

So, it was now spoken out aloud, she and I would be together for our last night, enough time to enjoy each others bodies, but too short to have anything more meaningful together. I had a feeling this plan had been hatched by J and the artist a couple of days before.
Old 12-23-2018, 09:09 AM

The last full day sped past in what seemed like minutes. Before I knew it, we were setting up the hall for the final entertainment, the lights still in place from the concert the night before a great addition to making feel special. The artist did a puppet show, something she had done with the characters she paints, others sang songs, I did a monologue I'd written 30 years before with an old mate who went on to write for some famous comic TV shows.

J and I sat together and were joined by the artist after her slot. Can you go around a gather all the synchronised swimmers, I want them to slip away so we can get ready first. The warden will then shepherd the audience outside where we will be lined up along the pool, girls on one side, boys (if anyone else can be bothered) on the other side.

J went one side of the hall, I the other.
Old 12-23-2018, 09:56 AM

J went one side of the hall, I the other. I****e and K****n (the prudish blonde with glasses in my page one photo) were sitting with P**. "Showtime ladies" I said, "outside and ready to go in five" in my best showbiz voice. "I wish I'd had my costume ironed" joked P**. "Oh, should I have done that?" Exclaimed K****n. I****e said " she's joking, you idiot. You cant iron a birthday suit, as much as we'd probably all like to!"

K looked bemused, "you mean we are not wearing our swimsuits for this?". I leaned over and whispered " it is the worlds first mixed nude synchronised swimming event, that's the whole point of it". " Oh my god" said K, " you never told me that, when you roped me in". P** said, " come on, it will be over in seconds and it might do you good".

Outside, everyone else was starting to undress, the artist now wearing her towel was ordering everyone about. I saw "my" three ladies being lined up as they wriggled out of the lightweight clothes they had been wearing. Despite it being quite dark, it was obvious that K had a swimsuit on. The artist whispered in her ear and reluctantly I saw in outline, she peeled it down and kicked it behind her.

Six silhouette figures stood opposite...the artist, J****e, P*m, J*, I*****e and directly opposite me K***n. On my side, just me and my ex roommate, now probably the furthest he'd been from J in 48 hours!

The audience trooped out, with staff, guests and a out a dozen from the local village I'd not seen before, there was almost as many people as the concert last night.

Music, started (we had not had music before) and I watched for the artist to raise her arm, the signal for us all to drop into the water. I waited...and then it happened. With a crescendo of the music, the whole pool area was bathed in coloured light, bright coloured light at that! The audience gasped as our naked bodies were revealed, in full view. Opposite I almost missed the signal to enter the water as I was staring too at the ladies and in particular at the sight of K, trying without drawing any more attention to herself she was trying to cover her self. It was futile and I was loving both her reaction and her body. She was gorgeous! Without her big glasses and with an almost boyish figure for a lady in her forties, very trim and athletic with...a totally shaved and rather prominently displayed vagina! As her hand covered it from view, the others dropped into the water. Damn, I'd missed the signal, bad start!

To say the performance got better would be wrong, it ended up with not a lot more than an elaborate pool party. When the music stopped, we hugged, the audience clapped and then a out 20 of them stripped off and jumped in! In the melee, I passed J* and she turned to me and smiled. Then coming up close, she wrapped her arms around my kneck, pulled me closer, so I could feel her small hard nipples against my chest and whispered in my ear " thank you for helping me with my quest, it could so easily have been with you and I'm so happy that you and J****e are now together". She kissed me softly on the cheek and pulled back, just in time for the ex roommate to appear at her side. Offering his hand he said " thanks for understanding he said " hope having a room to yourself is being helpful too". Goodness I thought J*****e is going to with me all night tonight, I can't quite believe it.

More soon...and a small cropped photo of K to add to her embarrassment! Notice the tanlines!
Attached Images

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 12-23-2018 at 10:10 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2018, 10:41 AM

With about 30 naked bodies splashing about, it took a while to find J****e, but she seemed still happy to see me. "Fancy going somewhere a little more quiet?" she asked. "I know somewhere close by, but I'm not sure it will be that quiet until this lot go home!" I replied.

" we can ignore them, let's go now, I'm feeling so turned on, being lit up naked in front of all those people has really going"..." you looked gorgeous, you all looked gorgeous". I assured her.

I carefully closed and quietly locked the door behind us. J went over to the bed and turned on the bed side lamp. " do you mind keeping this on?" she asked. "No, I'm just happy to have you to myself, after the day we've had". She laid back on the bed and slipped off both shorts and panties, " good to get those off, I'm wet through" she said, then chuckling said " inside and out, it seems".

As I pull off my own damp clothing, she pulls off her shirt. I slowly approach the bed, aware of my now very erect penis going before me. " oh, your circumcised" she says. " yes, but haven't you noticed, it's been on display all week!". " no, I wasn't really looking before" she said. Displaying just how different men and women are when approaching sexual intercourse.

Her legs opened as I leant forward to kiss her little breasts with their upturned nipples. My tongue licked her chest, went down towards her abdomen and my chin stared to feel the edge of her pubic hair.

"No! Not that please, that's something very special from my ex and I'm not ready for that. Kiss me anywhere else you like" I was being a 'gentleman' and not just charging on in" I joked. "If you don't charge on in now, I'll go pop" she whispered. With 'permission granted', I kissed her hard and brought myself in a position to enter her. She reached down and gently guided my cock inside her, it felt like I had hoped she would have felt, warm, slippery as anything and her hip movements made everything even better. After about 30 seconds she came, her whole being shuddering with a force I almost thought she was having a fit of some kind. This happened twice more before I ran out of steam myself. "You OK" she whispered " yes, fine we can go again soon". "Wow, not sure if I can" was her reply.

More to follow...
Old 12-23-2018, 10:54 AM

We made love three times that night, but for some reason, I could not climax with her. Had I wanked off to much that week, I wondered. "Would you like me to do anything to help you? , I feel guilty that I've been orgasmic for hours and you've not come once".

"No, I think it's just nerves and excitement, this is all so different for me" I said. "And for me too, why didn't I let you do this the first time you hinted you were interested, I've never had so many orgasms in one night, I'm exhausted".

We wrapped ourselves together and fell into a deep sleep. The alarm was set for 5.30 am on my watch, J's suitcase was by the door, something she had organised before the show. At first light I was awoken by something. J slept on as I checked my watch...it was just after 5. I thought I'd pop outside and make us a coffee from the poolside kitchen. Pulling my long shirt on, I slipped outside and filled a kettle.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s