Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2018, 08:12 AM

Thanked 3,585 Times in 620 Posts

Pedro,

Great hearing your experiences here. I definitely am looking forward to learning about that cute blonde on the left with the lavendar tank top.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:00 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,283 Times in 3,811 Posts

Thanks, if you have read the last post you will find me struggling to help her get on a long dress over a wet body!

As J* spun around in an attempt to cover her lower body, I found my face about three inches from her bush! "Sorry!" I blurted, just trying to help out. "I think you might need to sort something else out too" she chuckles, "it seems mens willies are like busses, you wait a lifetime to see one and then two come along at the same time!". I follow her eye line and realise that in the confusion of helping her with covering her modesty, I'd dropped the bundled Tshirt and shorts that had been covering mine! "Doh, I'm so sorry" I said, "at least it's quite dark here, I didn't mean to cause offence".

"I don't think I'm offended, but I am feeling very tingly inside this evening....let's go down to the olive grove before our lovely artist thinks we've deserted her". Holding my now damp clothing over my (now shrinking) privates, we tip toe past the now still sun lounger. I dark face emerges and a hand gives us a wave as we sneak past.

I keep J* ahead of me, both of us walking slowly without a torch and both having bare feet. The olive grove was past some accommodation units and down a slight slope. At first it seemed deserted, then a strong beam of light shone towards us. "Agh, I can't see a thing now" I blurted. "Sorry, I'll shine it on the ground, it's all soft grass now" said the voice of our host. The bright light changed to a glow that illuminated our now naked again friend. " oh, we are breaking all the rules tonight then" I said, "no mobile phones to be used at CR and no activity after 10pm!".

"Well, sometimes you have to live dangerously" she said, as her phone and small attached speaker started to play a 'party like it's 1999' by Prince. In the moonlight it was possible to see her much more clearly than in the pool. Like me, in her 50s but with a slim long limbed frame and an infectious manner I took in her body. Like J* she had short bobbed hair, but her breasts were quite long (older?)with larger nipples than I'd noticed earlier. Going downwards, a small area of short curly hair was visible as she swayed to rhythm of the music. "Come on then, I'm not doing this to be gawped at by you!..get dancing!". I suddenly thought that without realising it, I'd been staring at her. I quickly laid down my modesty protection and started to move in sequence with her.

I spun slowly around (I am no dancer) and moved towards J* and put my hand out. "Care to dance?" I said, again using my chivalrous voice. "Oh, I don't dance" she said. " neither do I, and I seem to remember you not doing a lot of stuff...that's why you are here!" I replied. "You win", she said and took my outstretched hand. As I said, I don't dance, but I was now attached to a lady 20 years my junior (and quite possibly a virgin) in a long dress and I was stark naked. I didn't see that coming an hour ago!

"Oy, keep the noise down" came a female voice in a 'stage whisper', "people are trying to sleep!" As the figure came closer, I recognised the mop of curly hair that meant J***e was back from her night out. "The 'lovebirds' told me you were down here, when I looked for you by the pool". "That looks fun, I've been watching dancing all evening in a hot theatre, now I can do some myself". With that, she starts to undress. I look at J* and smile (hoping she can see me), "not feeling over dressed then?"

More later...
Old 12-20-2018, 12:01 PM

...as you might have already noticed, this thread is not exactly wall to wall HARD CORE SEX and it won't ever really get that (not that it doesn't get much sexier soon) hot, because this is REAL it really happened and I am not going to spice things up, to get more hits...that would be fiction and in the other part of this forum!

Back to the olive grove (photos of actual place below, in daylight, not moonlight!) and I am hinting that J* might be overdressed. It didn't get any reaction except she let go of my hand and we continued to "jig about" as our movements probably fell short of dancing. I was aware that if I moved too much, my (now flacid) member wobbled in a not exactly erotic manner. J***e, now naked appeared at our side and her movements were very much like dancing, her body in touch with the music, her slim white skin radiating the moon. I was transfixed and it was soon apparent that J* had moved to dance with our artist, she had been happily bopping away by herself, up to now.

The track had changed to the Jacksons, 'Blame it on the boogie' and I laughed out loud as J started miming actions to the chorus. The Boogie part of the mime was basically 'raunchy sex' in her translation! We have were now dancing in touching distance and would touch finger tips every few seconds, before she slowly rotated, giving me a wonderful view of her body. The next track came on and it was much slower. J stepped forward and put her hand in the small of my back and pulled us together, "I can't promise I won't tread on you feet" I said. "Don't worry about that, we are on soft grass" she replied. Over her shoulder I saw J* and the artist also dancing together, J*, still in her long dress, the artist naked. For a second I thought, hmm if they were both naked, that would be a very sexy image! As that thought faded, I was aware my member was now making contact with J's tummy from time to time and it was starting to grow again.

I wondered if I should pull away a little or mention it, when I was blinded by a bright light! We both gasped and stood apart. " Come along you dirty stop outs" said the voice of the lady who helps run CR, " no music or dancing naked after 10 PM...oh, I made that last bit up!" she said. "Now off you go to bed, your own or somebody elses, makes no difference to me!...I've got to make your breakfast in 5 hours time and I need to sleep".

The four of us got dressed (the artist wrapping herself in her towel) and we made our way back to our accommodation.

What should say here, that unless you pay a huge supplement, you share rooms at CR. My roommate was one of the older guys and he was always in bed and up, long before me, so it normally didn't matter.
However, it made any adult encounters (I'll call them) a little difficult, hence our 'love birds ' needing to have fun in the public areas, in the dark. I offered to walk J to her room and the other two disappeared in the direction of their rooms.

When we got close, J pulled me towards her again and said "let's not go closer and wake up my grumpy roommate". She then added " I was aware of you 'enjoying' my company, when we were dancing. You are a really sweet man, but I don't think I'm ready for anything other than a friendship yet. My break up is still very raw inside me". I replied " sorry, sometimes I'm not in control of that bit of me, but I'd really like us to be mates, you're a lovely lady and I've enjoyed our time together, so far this week". "Great" she said "I'll bid you goodnight and will look forward to your company at breakfast". With that, I got a big kiss on my cheek and she was gone into the dark.

I crept into my own room, stripped, pulled back the single sheet on the bed and reflected on what had happened that evening. J***e rubbing her tummy into my dick, J* (a virgin?) getting naked, my face almost touching her bush then her seeing my arousal, triggered by her nakedness. God, how I needed a wank, but did I risk waking my roommate? No, wait until he gets up and goes for his run. I fell asleep, wondering who or what my happen in my life over the coming days and nights.
Attached Thumbnails
CR10302_55.jpg   Tai Chi In Orchard.jpg  

Old 12-20-2018, 12:34 PM

I awoke, hearing my roommate trying to close the room door quietly. Within seconds I relived last night, after no more than a minute of pleasurable reminiscence I found my self coming in a very heightened way. But who of the three naked nymphs had 'popped my cork' I'll keep to myself for now.

I went along to the super self service breakfast and found myself one of the first there. Sitting alone at a table for four, I soon saw our artist arrive. Noticing me, she came straight over. " Christ what a night" she said, "you would not believe what I've been through". "Ooh, do tell" I replied.

"Well, I was waking with J* back to our rooms when I realised she was crying. I couldn't help but ask what the matter was and that is where I think I went wrong!" " about four hours later, my special bottle of Rioja empty and my shower now no longer working, I let her sleep on my spare bed". (The artist was staying for three weeks and had paid to have a room to herself). "This morning she was throwing up like no bodies business too, I'll have to get some cleaning stuff, can't expect the room staff to sort that out".

"She was sick in your shower?" I asked. "Oh no, the shower got blocked when she borrowed some of my 'ladies tools' and removed that enormous jungle between her legs!"..." and apparently, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!. Perhaps you could come along and help me unblock it?"

"Wow, don't know how I get the blame" I stuttered "I don't mind one way or another about hair".

"Good grief" she replied, "do you know that girls story?". "A bit, she told me about her parents and upbringing a little last night, I think she might even be a virgin, come to think of it".

The artist rolled her eyes, " I had the whole story. She lied about coming here, her cousin in Edinburgh knows, she was the one who cut off her hair, whilst she stayed overnight before flying to Spain. Her family insist ladies have to have long hair and wear a headscarf. She is really rebellious and wants to start a new 'normal' life, whatever that is". After eating a mouthful of muesli, she added " she thinks she wants to have sex with someone this week. Unless our Pakistani friend falls out with his psychiatrist, YOU are the top of the bloody list to do the deed. Bet you didn't expect that when you booked to come here did you!"

I didn't! To be continued...
Old 12-20-2018, 12:46 PM

Now, I am the first to admit I am no Adonis, then I was 54 years old, I was a little overweight, I do have almost all my hair and once had a good physique in my 20s, now gone. My penis is far from prize winning, being slightly less than the average and not helped by me being 6ft tall with a big frame. If I was 5ft 3ins, I'd have the right sized penis, at least when I look in the mirror.

I've had several long term relationships, but at this stage in my life, did not expect to be contemplating the possibility of bedding a shy, much younger virgin....without even having to try. It seems that the lack of competition at CR was in my favour. Now J***e had let me know where I stand, it seemed the way was clear to move my attention towards J*. I was feeling 10ft tall.

Funny how fate has other plans!

More tomorrow...
Old 12-20-2018, 05:01 PM

Thanked 30,609 Times in 4,234 Posts

Thanks for sharing. I had been interested in a few 'self-exploration" seminars like this, like the "Naked: The Retreat" where it is pretty explicit that people will be naked during the self-study (optional, of course).

There was a great documentary called "The Workshop" that showed a self-exploration retreat with tons of great nudity, but it was actually just an interesting documentary.
Old 12-20-2018, 05:19 PM

The Workshop is very much like HAI, J****e actually met Ryan, the guy with a big dick at HAI events, we watched it together before my visit to an event weekend.

Cortijo Romero is much more about the courses, the nudity and potential interaction between guests is just a matter of chance. What I've described was a one off, my other visit was much less exciting!

However HAI was very good, I'll come to that later!
Old 12-21-2018, 08:29 AM

The courses at CR are split into morning and afternoon, finishing at 4 PM to allow 'chill out' time in the gardens and pool area. That Wednesday afternoon, I spent the time with J****e and the artist, putting the world to right and avoiding any talk of last night. Both J and I were nude, the artist wore a bikini. Every now and again J would move to reach her drink or sunglasses, more than once I glimpsed a little pink rosebud peaking out of her pubic hair and resigned myself to not being able to investigate that in more intimate detail one day soon. There had be no sign of J* all day, she was not with her group at lunchtime. Had she left after last night?

At dinner, I spotted her roommate and asked " is your roommate alright?". "Yes, I think so" she replied "she didn't come back last night and hasn't moved from her bed at all today. She says she gets migraines and will be OK by tomorrow...but it looks more like the hangover from hell to me".

That evening there was no sign of at our cooling off soak either and I wondered if what the artist had said was wrong.

I was up early next morning, my roommate had already gone for his run, so I thought I'd get some exercise and do a few lengths of the pool, it being right outside my room. As I swam, I was aware of a figure in a long nightgown using the outside kitchen area by the pool. This was for guests to make tea or coffee out of hours. It was J*, wearing a long nightie and one far to thick for August in Spain.

"Good Morning" she called, "would you like a cup of tea?" "Yes please" I said, although I'm a coffee personI wanted to make as much contact as I could. We were now over halfway through the week and I didn't even really know her. I swam over to the corner by the kitchen, only about a metre deep. I could sit on the bottom with my shoulders at the height of the pool. Within a few seconds I was handed a mug and J* sat down next to me, dipped her pretty little feet in the water and "I love this place, I hear you actually live here too". "I live nearer the coast and have done for six years" I replied. Hmm, it's so sunny here" said J*, " from your tan, it looks like you never have to wear clothes here either" and giggled sheepishly. "I don't walk around like this, but when I go to the beach, I'm lucky enough to not have to wear anything". " crumbs" said J*, "I couldn't do that, I have enough trouble wearing a swimsuit".

I smiled up at her and realised her eyes seemed focused on my lower regions, fully visible in the shallow water. I felt the bloodflow down there increasing and decided to 'pep up' the conversation. "You were happy to strip off the other night" I said "and if you don't mind me saying, you looked very beautiful in your birthday suit". She splashed her feet in the water and when I looked up, she was blushing bright red.

"I've never been beautiful, in fact I only found out I was a bit of a freak when I looked at the other ladies". "You are no freak", I interjected, " you are a beautiful lady". "Stop it, I'm blushing now! Anyway, I've now matched the hairstyle at both ends now, my days of long hair are behind me" she said, going even deeper red. " not sure what you mean, but as long as you are happy, that's great", I replied.

I finished my tea and she put out her hand for the cup, brushing my shoulder in the process. As she got up, she leaned against me, as she was trying to hold two empty mugs. On returning from the kitchen area, she stood just behind me and said " what do you think?" As I turned my head, she reached down and pulled up the nightdress to her waist, her huge bush had gone and in its place a small triangle about two inches across and two very pretty outer lips clearly visible underneath. " very beautiful, just as I said" I replied quickly. It was then I noticed my roommate, back from his run, and now slipping out of his shorts for a swim. He was frozen in time, staring at J* displaying her sex.

Suddenly she noticed him and dropped her nightie as if caught by here parents. "He's right" said my roommate "very beautiful indeed" and with that let his shorts drop and descended the steps into the pool quite naked. Damn, I thought, he's in good shape for someone older than me and he's got a huge dick too. As he moved effortlessly through the water, I realised J* was still standing there, watching him swim up and down.

To be continued...
Old 12-21-2018, 08:50 AM

I had to stop her staring at my roommate and decided it was time to get out. " can you pass me my towel please J*" I asked, standing up and hauling myself out of the water as athletically as I could manage. She turned and picked up the towel, before turning back to me. We were now face to face, my wet naked body only inches from her. "You really should experience this sort of freedom J*, it's pointless wearing clothes here if you don't have to". "I'll think about it" she said and with a big slightly toothy smile, she moved off in the direction of her room. After a few steps, she looked back and giggled girlishly.

In the pool, my roommate was performing perfect backstroke, his large member breaking the surface on every stroke. Was that what made her giggle? I thought.

That morning, I worked one to one with in a class with P**, the older lady who joined me most evenings in the pool. A CR regular, she was always good company. J****e was paired with the artist and every now again, I saw them glance in my direction.

More later...
Old 12-21-2018, 09:25 AM

At lunchtime J****e and the artist were already deep in conversation and I felt I'd better not intrude. So I sat at an empty table and was soon joined by my roommate. "Looks like you have an admirer" he said, "you lucky sod!". "Oh, this morning" I replied "I'm not sure, she is a lovely but very mixed up girl". "Well, if you're not sure about her, do you mind if I get to know her as well, that view I had this morning is burnt into my brain and won't go away" with that he stood up to go and get some juice, only to lean over me and whisper " I didn't mean the image of you, by the way" and chuckling he went across the room.

He was some time and craning my kneck I saw him by the juice bar, chatting away to J* and her roommate. Good grief, he doesn't hang about does he, I thought!

My roommate was nominally in the same group as me, but he often skipped sessions and went exploring the local area instead. He was missing that afternoon and I wondered what he had suggested to the girls at lunchtime. When he returned there were four of us on the table and our earlier conversation was not continued.

I had to pass the pool to pick up my towel after the class and could hear laughter and splashing before I got there. An informal water polo match appeared to be in action with four or five players splashing around. As my eyes focused on the scene I saw all the players were naked, two men and two women. One was my roommate and the other guy was the tai chi instructor who took a class on the roof after breakfast. The girls? That was J* and her roommate, the other creative writer who had also insisted "I'll never take off my clothes in public". "Come and join us" shouted J* when she caught sight of me.

"That looks a bit energetic to me" I replied, just as J* leapt at my roommate trying to get the inflatable ball they were playing with. As they made contact, he grabbed her and lifted her clear of the water. "Cheat" she cried and tried to wriggle free to reach the ball. As she twisted around, I saw one of his hands had cupped one firm little breast and the other slid under the back of her smooth thigh. She spun around away from the ball and wrapped her arms around his torso. "Quick, get the ball" she shouted " I've got him trapped!"

I****e, the brunette attempted a front crawl to reach the ball, her soft white and slightly chubby bottom above the water and glistening like a pale peach. She reached the ball and seeing me, stood up, revealing some larger than I'd imagined and rather delicious wobbly breasts, water cascading down them. "Catch" she said, throwing the ball at me. I attempted to catch, but decided to bat it back with my hand towards my roommate and J*. I need not have bothered. Both standing in the middle of the pool, they were engaged in a long and tender kiss, his hands cupping her head, her visible hand in the small of his back. "I****e saw my stare and looked over at what I was looking at "blimey, they don't hang about, do they!" "Seems not" was all I could manage to say as I walked back to my room. How a few hours can change things, however things were about to change again, before the sun went down!

More later...

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 12-21-2018 at 09:37 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s