Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2019, 05:34 AM

Thanked 1,225 Times in 77 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
I got the idea from reading a story on the web. Since I knew her father's email address I figured it would not be a problem. So I went to hotmail and created a new account to use. Once I was ready I addressed a email to him knowing that he would not know who it was coming from. I titled the email as How you like. I wrote a message stating that I came across random addresses and wanted to get opinions about what they thought and what they wanted to see. Telling him to be truthful about the pictures. I attached three pictures of just her small breasts from the group. I made sure that he would not recognize who she was. Then I hit the send button. Then I waited for a response. Two days later I checked my hotmail account to see if he responded and sure enough he did. With only nice small titties and asked I their was more. I told him that I did have more but before I would send them I told her that he would have to tell me what nasty things he would do to her titties that way I would know what type to send.

The next day I got his reply. He said that he would love to cum all over her breasts. So I sent him some pictures of her pushing her breasts together. I told him I would send more when he told me that he had jacked off to them. When I got his email back he told me that indeed he was masterbating while looking at her titties. He then asked if I had any totally nude pictures. So I picked out some of her showing from her breasts to her knees. Again making sure that her head or any jewelry could be seen that would give away her identity. His reply was that she had a nice body and was masterbating to the thought of fucking her. I sent him pictures of awhile then stopped. He never found out that it was her. Has anyone sent pictures of their wives to any family members? Tell me about it.
This is like when Cartman makes that kid in South Park eat his own parents which grinds up in chilli
Old 02-23-2019, 06:41 AM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer69 View Post
Oh it's very exciting, I've always dressed pretty "casual" I like going braless and pantyless when I can
What sort of views has he gotten in person, "accidentally", of course? Or have you gotten past the accidental stage?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 02:42 PM

Thanked 16,226 Times in 1,127 Posts

My wife used to never wear panties under her skirts until one day she got out of the car and her dad got a perfect view and he actually said something. My wife has never gone without panties under skirts since.

(I like to reach up and take them off sometimes, but that's unrelated.)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 04:59 PM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife used to never wear panties under her skirts until one day she got out of the car and her dad got a perfect view and he actually said something. My wife has never gone without panties under skirts since.

(I like to reach up and take them off sometimes, but that's unrelated.)
Why did he have to ruin it for every other red-blooded male who would enjoy getting an unexpected beaver sighting?

He couldn’t just pretend he didn’t see it?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 10:11 AM

He said, "Did you change at the beach or something and leave some clothes behind?"

It was enough to spook my wife. Plus his gross stare.

Yes, he did ruin it for everyone else! Like normal.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2019, 10:43 AM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
He said, "Did you change at the beach or something and leave some clothes behind?"

It was enough to spook my wife. Plus his gross stare.

Yes, he did ruin it for everyone else! Like normal.
Why people have to “say” anything at all. Obviously she knows she isn’t wearing panties. He should have kept his mouth shut. WHY state the obvious?! As you said all he effectively did was destroy it for everyone.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:37 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Why people have to “say” anything at all. Obviously she knows she isn’t wearing panties. He should have kept his mouth shut. WHY state the obvious?! As you said all he effectively did was destroy it for everyone.
My guess is he wanted to destroy it for everyone. I don’t know how old his daughter was when this happened but I wouldn’t want my daughter parading around flashing everyone.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:01 PM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, he ruined it for all the other guys. I understand the whole Dad thing, but she was a married woman at the time, not a child. I’m sure if it was another woman, he’d have appreciated a nice beaver shot.

Now she’s not going to do it again. Denying you, her, and some random guys a thrill.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2019, 07:20 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
I think that's a little unfair. Do you have daughters? I have two. As much as I love checking out women, if I had seen either of my daughter's like that I would have said something as well. I don't care if they are 14 or 64, still my daughters.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
I think that's a little unfair. Do you have daughters? I have two. As much as I love checking out women, if I had seen either of my daughter's like that I would have said something as well. I don't care if they are 14 or 64, still my daughters.
Is that a double standard, then? Just curious if that fits the definition.

My wife was around 28 at the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004