or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2016, 05:30 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
An update of sorts.

My wife and I have been talking about the potential of her with her friend's husband pretty much every night, and I know she thinks of him during sex because she has been into sex even more than normal, which is great. I asked if she had done anything with him already behind my back and she said no, and I believe her, of course.~~~

I keep going back and forth between feeling really excited about the whole thing and really bothered by it. I know my wife would never do anything unless I was totally on board, but I also never thought she would be seen naked by her friend and husband. Then again, she has let her guard down before in other situations, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised in the back of my mind.

It's just crazy that a year or so ago, these conversations never happened, and this summer my wife let a guy enter her very briefly, and she is naked around her friends!

And even part of me wishes they had messed around or at least showered together but aren't really to admit it to me yet! I will have to wait until my wife is in her goofy, over-tired mood where she talks but isn't totally aware of what she is saying. Then maybe she will tell me!
The story is hot, but there are problems with the situation. Her friend and your wife want to play with the husband (3some?), but you are not included. They have already done some "playing" with the husband viewing your wife while she is in their shower... and they never said a word to you about it, UNTIL you saw the shower and layout.

Open relationship requires OPEN communications. Thanks for sharing, hope you get more than a boob.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:07 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Anyway, I was pretty quiet during lunch, and I eventually asked if they was ever any touching or anything, and they all said no, just prolonged talking while my wife dresses sometimes, and I believed them. I asked if they wanted to touch each other, and they said, "honestly we are just waiting for you to say so, but we would never do more than just the talking and looking we are doing now." I said I probably wouldn't mind if I could do something with the Friend, even if it was just looking and not touching, and she said, "I know it sounds unfair, but no, not even seeing me naked." So, I said I would have to think about it.
They are def. fucking... And I think this sounds like a bad deal for you. Not even seeing her naked? Come on. Sounds like you're being cuckolded.!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 11:15 PM

Thanked 16,249 Times in 1,134 Posts

Howdy, folks! Thank you all for your concerns and PMs about the situation; there were a lot of you, and, honestly, it was very nice to feel the community here. I never would have thought this is the nicest online community I would know! And keep the PMs coming, I really do enjoy them on any topic. I just wish there was a chatroom here!

Anyway, here is an update to the story. And don't worry, it is a happy one.

So, my wife and I were talking about the other couple, and I told her I thought it was brave of her to shower and dress in front of them as that is not her style. She told me how I get naked in front of people every chance I get, but I reminded her that those situations are 0% sexual, and this couple wants to have sex with her. She said she understood, and that made sense.

I also told her that I thought it was weird that I couldn't even see the Wife naked, yet they wanted me to allow Husband to have sex with her. She agreed this was really weird, especially since their threesome several months ago was with another guy. So, during a long car ride over the 4th holiday, she texted her friend about it. The summary of the roughly 50 texts is this: The Wife certainly is into me and would love to play with me, but Husband is apprehensive because of their threesome. Apparently, Husband can't make Wife cum that easily, but Friend in the threesome had her cum twice right away, and he feels threatened that the same would happen if I played with her. My wife said that seems weird that it would be one sided with her, and Wife said she wouldn't let Husband even bring up playing around with my wife until he agrees that it has to go every way. That made me feel awesome.

So, fast-forward to last week, and my wife was going to go jogging/walking with them like usual, but on Thursday this time instead of Tuesday because we were gone for the holiday. I had the week off, so I was invited to go walking with them, so I went.

We started out walking together, and my wife and Husband went ahead because I can't move that quickly, so Wife stayed back with me. She brought up that she has no issues with me and basically repeated the texts. Eventually, the four of us walked together back to their house.

We get inside, and Wife asks my wife and me if we are going to shower in the fancy shower, and I said I was planning on it all day. So, my wife and I headed upstairs. We got to the bedroom, and I start stripping immediately, but my wife closed the bedroom door. Then she got naked and we walked towards the shower, and I asked why she closed the door as that defeated the purpose. She said it was for my sake, I said, "oh, please!" and I opened the bedroom door and she didn't object. (Remember from my previous post, it's a huge walk in shower, no door on the fancy bathroom, and you can see into the shower from the hallway upstairs.)

So, we start to shower and I touch her here and there and I am getting really hard assuming that Husband and Wife are going to walk into the bedroom any second. Sure enough, about 5 minutes into our shower, Wife and Husband show up and stand at the shower entry. My wife had her back to the entry, put her elbows over her breasts, and turned towards them. I didn't hide anything, and the Wife immediately looked at my hardness.

The Husband looked at my wife's bush first, then up to her breasts which were covered, so my wife lifted her arms to wring her hair out and he locked on to her large, swinging breasts. At that moment, I felt great. I didn't feel sick like with the other guy at all. I felt liberated, comfortable, and completely content with him staring at her large breasts and super light pink areolas. She clearly didn't care, either.

[Dialogue from here on is as best as I can remember.]

The Wife patted him on the back and said, "This is the only large pair of boobs he has ever seen. All the others have been tiny." (Wife had tiny breasts, from what I could tell anyway.)

I said, "Does he want to touch them? He can. I am fine with it." (And I truly was.) Then I added, "You might get wet if you keep your clothes on though." He stripped naked in three seconds flat, he was already hard as a rock, and he stepped forward and touched my wife's breasts. Again, it felt really good to see. No regrets at all. It didn't feel naughty or anything; it just felt good.

I said, "I have never touched a small pair. Both my wive's have had huge ones." Then Husband said, as if on cue, "There is a tiny pair right in front of you, man, go for it!" The Wife lifted up her arms, and I lifted off her tank top and sports bra, and her tiny breasts were in front of me. Way smaller than I imaged through her padded bras. She put her arms down and they filled out a bit, but not droopy at all (she is 41yo I think), not pointy either, and she had what I would call "normal" red, small areolas and nipples the size of eraser heads. I touched them and they were really, really firm. I was actually surprised, and my dick was even harder than I thought possible. She then bent down and took her shorts and underwear off, and she was completely shaved.

As we were playing with breasts like 12 year olds, the Husband said, "Were you two going to have sex in our shower?" My wife said, "I wish!" and I explained that we haven't been able to figure it out because I am so tall (6'4') and my wife is too short (5'6"). The Wife said, "We can get it to work, want us to show you how?" Then I said, "But you two about the the height." (Husband is about 5'10" and Wife is 5'9".)

My wife then said, "Can he try it with me?" I said, "He can see if you two can get into position, but I don't know about actually doing it!" So, within a few seconds, Husband found a position that would work and seeing his hard dick (which seemed small to me, but I have never seen other ones hard) within an inch of my wife's vulva was pretty exciting. I asked, "Do you think it would go in, though?"

My wife said, "Please let him try. I have never had shower sex." Just as my wife said that, the Wife turned towards me, pushed her body against mine, put one hand behind my head, grabbed my hard cock with her other, and I said, "Okay, let him try."

Watching him slide into her while my wife's expression showed her complete comfort while the Wife was stroking me with her breasts pressed into me was just amazing. Simply amazing. The Husband was already out of breath when he said, "You two should try."

So, the Wife and I tried to put my own hard dick in, but we couldn't quite get it to work since I was so tall and there wasn't any ledge for her to step up on. We tried and tried, and finally she said, "Just eat me." So I did. She was completely shaved, had no smell at all, and was so wet, and she came in about 20 seconds. I said, "I really wanted to be in you, though." She said, "Me, too." So she laid down on the hard shower floor, I climbed on top, and entered her. The floor hurt us both like hell, but we were having sex, and even though her tiny breasts disappeared when she was on her back, they still jiggled quite a bit. She came again, and I came seconds later.

In the meantime, I could hear my own wife cumming, even though I think the guy did a long time ago but tried to keep going anyway.

It was over as soon as it started, and we were all standing in the shower cleaning ourselves off, when the Wife noticed I was hard again. She lowered herself and started giving me a blowjob. I didn't know what to do at first because my own wife hates blowjobs with a passion, so I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she went down and gave Husband a blowjob, too. Both of us guys came within moments of each other, and both women spit it out.

We cleaned up again and we all took towels and laid on the bed together, all completely exhausted. I was on one side, then my own wife, then Wife, then Husband. After about 10 minutes of lying there, Wife got up first to get dressed, then my wife, then Husband and me. We then all went downstairs to have lunch! We had great, non-sexual conversation, and we all gave long hugs as we left.

My wife and I had sex probably five times that night, well into the early morning.

But that is not all....Sunday, a few days later, Wife and Husband came to our house, we grilled for lunch, then Wife came over to me and kissed me, then all of a sudden Wife and I were making out (including exposed breasts) and my wife and Husband were making out (also, exposed breasts). Then Wife and my wife brought up the show "Polyamory" from a few years back on cable (they both loved that show). Suddenly, we were all talking about if the afternoon in the shower was simply sex, or something more. Then the lunch and making out on Sunday. Was it just sex?

We don't know, but none of us are scared, we have all been texting in a group text about it and other things, and it's been quite a wonderful week!!!

As I live it, it seems wonderful and safe, and comfortable. As I type this, it seems like a crazy movie, but so did meeting my wife and we have been married well over a decade, so...ya...okay, time for bed. I know there are details I wanted to put in but left out because I am really short on time. But, there ya go.

But I don't mind sharing this with you as this seems to be a great community. I can't believe it! I know this thread is full of sharing and "just sex," but I have never seen a mention of poly-amorous relationships on this forum.
Old 07-17-2016, 04:39 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

This is so great to hear! Well played bro! Here's a crisp high five !!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2016, 11:36 PM

Thanked 25,693 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default W/ friend

Tues,,,, Got a text from the wife @ 3pm while I was golfing....

She tells me shes at the swim club, and as stated once before a while ago,,, one of her "select" friends is also a member...... well , to repeat before a while ago, ... they were hanging together and decided to get-together after the swim club at home. She text me, that she will be @ home w/ her "select friend" so that I know and not be surprised.... as normal, we always inform each other if we're going to play w/ "select" friends..

I text back when I'll be home and she text, that if hes still there she expects me to join in...

well I got home too late for that and he was gone.. but the wife waiting for me in her bikini & heels w/ evening cocktails on the back patio... I asked if thats the bikini she wore to the club, and did she get fucked in it?? .. Yes it was her bikini of the day. (pic below) , and after some fore play, it was off on the floor.. so as we talked a while about what happened while I was out, she got up and sat/ stradled me in my chair and told me to touch her where ever I wanted??... I rubbed her nipples thru her bikini top making them hard pookies, and the slipped my finger under ber bikini bottoms sliding between her pussy lips.... she asked "what do you feel "?... I replied, "it feels wet and very slippery", and she replied, " it should be and you know why!".... I did know why, it was someones slippery sperm.... w/ that we went inside and had a wild fuck session while she told me all about her afternoon w/ her "select " friend.....she told me she took a load in her mouth and pussy and when he left, she just put her bikini back on for me.... well I gave her another load in her mouth, and another load mixed w/ her friends in her pussy...that good sloppy seconds feeling !!!.. lol

Shes done this a few times this summer after the swim club, but thought I'd tell about it this time.... I've go to the swim club too, and I will say, she is the only woman there who wears high-heels w/ her bikini.. and I see the guys looking at her...and she dosen't fill out her bikini top like others do, but she gets the looks from others when she walks around w/ her heels and bikini...... I think the pool makes her horny?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0436.JPG   DSC_0448.JPG  

DSC_0432.JPG  
Old 07-27-2016, 01:07 AM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

I posted a page or so ago about our neighbor possibly being into my wife. Nothing has come of that yet... BUT, she used to be a cashier at a local grocery store. It's a VERY small town. And I happened to start talking with a guy from here that said he knew her. Apparently he's had a thing for her since she was a cashier and used to go through her line and check her out. I sent him some nude pics and he's been wanting to set up them having sex. Recently he told me he's moving next week... And now I'm thinking 'Holy shit, I can help make this guy's fantasy come true.' He's wanted to fuck my wife for years and then we randomly cross paths and I'm open to it. How would you feel if you thought this cashier at a store was hot and wanted to hook up with her, and then you happen to start talking to her husband and he tells you they're into sharing and all this stuff. It's good stuff. I'm trying to play for something this weekend, and if it does go down, I'll take pics and be sure to tell the story. I think it's too good a story to pass up.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2016, 01:07 AM

Default Wfe & I

Wife Swapping Weekend...

This weekend, our Swing Group, gets together w/ the main event -a wife swapping in 2 hr. rotations?
Its like a key party, except when the guys pull out a piece of paper out of the hat , they will have 3-random room numbers on it..... They go to the room in order, every 2 hrs... so that everyone (wives & husbands) will be w/ 3 seperate spouses in a 6 hour period.... The guys go from room to room, the wives stay in their room and answer the door of the next random guy.

Does that sound like fun?.... Click the "thanks " if you want the details on Monday night.
Old 07-29-2016, 11:34 AM

Default Sharing wife

Looking forward to ur tales!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2016, 12:59 AM

Default Wife Swapping Weekend

Hello,
Well the weekend is over @ the Westin Hotel in Huntsville, Ala... @ Bridge St. Town Ctr. Beautiful Hotel w/ floor to ceiling windows...so if you saw something going on.. lucky you.... lol

Re-read the above post #465..for starting details... the game update is, each guy drew 3 seperate room #s to be sure he didn;t get his own wife. No one says what room they got.. but when they get there the "do not disturb" sign goes on, and if another guy gets there soon after w. the same room #, he knows to go to another room he picked out of his 3 rooms... eventually you will find a room you picked w/o the "Do Not Disturb" sign up.... trust me, it all works out in the end.

Soooo, I got my 3 rooms, and went to the first wife room...."G" --as we'lll call her greeted me at the door wearing black stocking, garters , bra & heels outfit. Very classic look for her, being 5'7" 135#? brunette.... her words were , "well, this is different, we have 2 hours together?",,, she had 3 small bottles of champaign, (one for each husband encounter)...
We sipped, we talked some, we carressed & kissed in front of the full window, she got on her knees and sucked my cock in front of the window.. & I did her standing doggy in front of the window... shes quite the known exhibitionist in our swing group. I told her I only wanted to cum once, because I had to go too 2 other rooms in 6 hrs and didn't want to "peter-out" on the 3rd wife which wouldn;t be fair... actually all us guys sort of agreed on that when we were picking room numbers. She agreed.....

Sooo, I held back till close to the end,,, but until then, I gave her a few orgasms fucking her just the way she liked, and orally pleasing her alot.. we were on the bed mostly , but she liked being in front of the window too....her long silky legs were feeling great in any position fucking and sucking her, and she liked posing her legs spread pussy exposed on the bed for me telling me to fuck her..... I asked toward the end of 2 hrs, where she wants my cum???.....she got on top cowgirl and said when I'm ready, she'll get off and suck me dry.... so she rode me hard to her pleasure while I watched & played with her bouncing tits... and when I couldn't hold back anymore she jumped off and sucked my cock to a fantastic orgasm swallowing every drop......1 down , 2 to go.... I cleaned up before I left for my next wife.

Wife and room #2... reminder, > no one knows whos going to be on the other side of the door, which is the erotic side of the game.........

So I knock, and am greeted by -- "T" as we'll call her.. --5; 4" 117#? , brunette, --. is a personal friend of my wife outside of our swing group... She was dressed as a sexy schoolgirl in blue plaid skirt, white thighhighs, button top and heels.... appearantly being my wifes friend they talked, because I know my wife is also dressed as a schoolgirl tonight for her encounters..... So we talked, and she told me the last husband didn't cum in her pussy, so she wants alot of oral from me... OK!

(note: we husbands really don't like going down orally on someone elses cum load..)

So she wanted to role play the innocent schoolgirl roleplay, and we did... She started walking around giving me a view of her silky panties and asking me what she needs to do to get an "A" in my class @ college... (I played the teacher) .. I threw a pen accross the room and asked her to get it for me, and she did a beautiful straight leg bendover exposing her silky panties while picking it up... "come sit on my lap" I asked, as I played w/ her ass cheeks under her skirt... she opened her legs and lifted her skirt and asked if I liked her panties... then she straddled the chair over my face and told me to lick her thru her panties... so I stuck my tounge hard against them and rubbed her clit thru her panties... she was grinding on my face, until I pulled her panties to the side and devoured her pussy until she had a moaning orgasm...... Then she knelt in front of me, unzipped my pants and sucked me to wonderful hardness... then told me she should take my pants off to be more comfortable... ok.... she then went over to the full window leaned forward against it w/ her panty ass perfectly positioned , and asked if this "helps her get an "A"""?".. I walked over and pulled down her panties to her knees and slide my cock under her skirt and slowly fucked her w/ long slow strokes to her moaning approval.... It must have been a sight to see from outside?!! ... I held back cumming, which was difficult... we kissed and caressed, and we went to the bed where she face -sat me under her skirt to a screaming oral orgasm, then climbed on my cock and just sat there impaled?... she started roleplaying again -schoolgirl style asking me questions, and telling me about all the boys she fucks afterschool... hot talk to listen too.!!...she didn't move on my cock but I was hard as a rock inside her throbbing.. she told me she can feel my cock pulsing inside her pussy..... and got off me so I didn't cum yet.... she knelt next to me on the bed and I caressed her pussy and ass under her skirt , and fingered her to another orgasm.... at that point I told her I can't hold back much longer, and she eagerly smiled and layed back and spread her legs for me and I slide into her missionary fucking her hard holding her high- heeled ankles in the air thrusting her while she talked innocent dirty schoolgirl talk to me untill I unloaded a huge load in her pussy!!... wow!! It was really good!!! REALLY GOOD!!! She had a hard moaning orgasm too feeling my cum explode in her.
We played some more, as I was still hard for a while... then I cleaned up again before going to the next wife.

--->>>-I'm going to take a break now and not tell about #3 wife & room.... let me know if you want the details and I'll tell in a day or two... its just late now and I have to go to sleep...

BTW- this game was fun , but somewhat exhausting trying to pace yourself --as a guy-- the girls obviously don't have that problem.

Attached Thumbnails
3641737.jpg  
Old 08-04-2016, 01:09 AM

Default Wife Swapping weekend , con't

# 3 room continued:::

Now I'm on my way to room #3.. I am exhausted but willing...

I knock on the door and am greeted by "E" as we;ll call her, (all first initial of all their first names)....
She is wearing a Babydoll pink nightie w/ silk panties..... shes a pitite , 5,2", 115#?, blonde, with a nice set of torpedo tits which look great in her sheer Babydoll...cute-cute chic.....

Well we talked some about the night, and she said she was a little exhausted too... she said she was wearing a different outfit w/ the last 2 guys, but it all got so intense, and cum flying, she had to change into this Babydoll for me , the 3rd and last guy... Ok, I asked, "so I guess that means you are well fucked?".. she looked at me confused, then replied, " you know, if my husband was here, he'd say I was!!".. lol....... but I'm ready for one last romp!!

So with knowing shes taken a few cum loads before me, we kissed, caressed, and she straddled me on the chair so I could suck and caress her pointy tits thru her sexy babydoll. I needed some stimulus to get hard, and she was doing a good job.... she put my cock in her pussy and it felt pretty lubed, probably w/ sperm, and she started riding me slowly as we played w/ each others nipples... She said, " do you like fucking an already well fucked woman?"... lol... and I replied, "feels good to me"... and she started riding me harder..... then we went to the window, where she wanted to be fucked doggy in front of the world, so I slide into her pussy and her hands were on the glass, and I was pumping her hard & pulling her hair, and she was talking sl*t-talk... I let go w/ a load in her pussy and she came too feeling it...when I pulled out , so did my cum out of her pussy...

We relaxed on the bed and talked, and I said since this is the last call for the night, I'd like to TRY to cum again?... she seemed happy and she started sucking me and caressing me and rubbing her body against mine to get me hard....she said the 2nd guy came twice to her surprise and hopes her had enough for his 3rd encounter??.... I like hearing details, so I asked what he did to help get me up to another sperm load.......>>>,... She sexily told me how he put a load in her pussy and and ass... missionary in her pussy, and doggy in her ass... so I know I was fucking her w/ 2 other loads in her pussy already (1 from #1 too).. no wonder it all fell out when I pulled out my 3rd load in her doggy?.... so she got on top of me and started riding my cock slowy building to faster & HARDER , while I'm really enjoying watching her torpedo tits bouncing under her sheer Babydoll nightie , her nipples were hard and touching them was erotic,... She told me, " so now that you know about all the cum I took tonight?,,, and your wife isn't the only woman thats a cum sl*t in the group" ... "and she dosen't have these tits!!"... Well w/ that I exploded a huge load in her pussy as she kept riding and milking my cock dry.... she relaxed impaled on me , and when she got off, it all fell out again.... I guess a pussy can only hold so much.. lol..... I rinsed off in the shower before leaving, and she just layed on the bed cum full everywhere.... she told me shes going to greet her husband like a well used cumsl*t to see his reaction.... I'd like to see his reaction too!!

Sooooo., from there the night was over and all the husbands started returning to their own rooms and their own wives.... I don;t know if all the other husbands ask about the who- or what happened w/ the other husbands,,,,, I tend to let my wife tell me if she wants too...but she knows I like to hear about it....... I opened the door to our room w/ my keycard, and the #3 guy was still there?!! to my surprise... ends up he too, wanted to get as much as he could at the end as I did, .. and she was on top of him riding his cock..... she told me too stay and watch , so I sat in the chair and watched...... a moment later he pumped his load in her pussy to both their orgasms.... she got off and it appeared alot of cum fell out of her too........ the guy apologized for staying late like that, but he said my wife said it would be ok?... he left, and the wife told me she wanted me to come back to the room and see her like that.... it was ok w/ me, I liked it..... So their she layed on the bed w/ her yellow plaid schoolgirl skirt, white sheer knee high socks, her top & panties & shoes were streun around the room,
and a couple of big wet spots on the bed, and sperm dripping from her pussy....... we both asked if we had fun, and we both said yes!!,, but exhausted...
..... She wanted me to fuck her but I said I was spent... but she got me hard and just wanted me to stick my cock in her sperm filled pussy so I could feel it.... I did , it was well lubed, and I fucked her some but couldn't cum... we fell asleep w/ the lights on just like that.... next morning we showered and met everyone at the beautiful pool the hotel had and relaxed all afternoon... everyone looked exhausted, not just us......... Swing groups w/ the right people are fun...

Any question??? Ask....

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s