uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2019, 11:07 AM

Default HAI

Please do continue, this is by far and away the best recounting on the forum, i can't wait to hear how it all develops, and because it is so well written and real life, it is all the more powerful.

Many thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northeastexile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2019, 06:23 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,297 Times in 3,811 Posts

Over the next 24 hours, my head was very mixed up, part excitement, part trepidation! I found an Italian restaurant with good reviews about 10 minutes drive from her house. Early that evening I texted the details and told her I'd booked a table for 8pm on Wednesday, tomorrow evening. Strike whilst the iron's hot. I sent her the details by text and immediately received a reply ‘pick me up at 7.45’. Nothing else.

At the appointed time, she was waiting outside, seemingly having a conversation with the large cat. She smiled and virtually skipped over to my car. “hallo again, you! You're very prompt, I like that in a guy".
Another stretch up and another kiss on the lips, perhaps a second longer this time. When we entered the restaurant, she was treated by the staff like an old friend. “ I come here for all special occasions, it's the best Italian for miles". I replied “ I guess this is a special occasion then?” She beamed her wide smile and said “ that will depend on you, mister". We enjoyed a superb meal and chatted non stop about what we had experienced the previous weekend. I noticed she took great care to only reminisce over events before M and I left. We also talked about our lives now and from the past. She showed me photos of her three grown up kids, really odd to think of her with grown up kids, when her expression or lighting could make look 30 years younger.

She also told me about a lifetime with horses and now her practice of the ‘old religion’ that worships the mother Earth. When she describes it, it sounds if it makes perfect sense. She took it up three years ago and all but one of her tattoos date from this recent time. A bit of me was thinking if I'd met her then, would the decision have been more straightforward? By desert, her fingers were playing with mine above the table and in the candlelight she looked prettier than I'd ever seen her.

On the drive back to her place, she invited me back again, but added "your not staying the night, so don't get any ideas of that nature...yet, anyway!" That evening, she had worn a knee length dress, with boots and a top with long sleeves underneath. Although summer, it was not a warm evening. As we went through the outside door, the cat shot between my legs and raced upstairs ahead of us. “looks like she wants to bag the best seat in the place" she chuckled.
The living room was as untidy as before, but two large patchwork cushions were now on the floor, in front of the sofa. After asking my preference of a drink, the witch again disappeared into her small kitchen, returning with two mugs. A coffee for me and tea for her. She put them down next to the two cushions and patted one of them. “Time to make up for lost time” she said. With that she starts to unbutton the sides of her dress and wiggles her shoulders out of the top part, in seconds it falls to the floor. “come on, you've got nothing I've not seen before!” suggesting I join her.

I'm trying to undress and watch her undress at the same time and only succeed in annoying the cat when my trousers get flung on it's head. “mind Luna" says the witch, now only in panties, her large breasts hanging forward as she pops her bra on her pile of clothes. “um, what exactly are we going to do?” I say, hesitating before discarding my underwear. “what you should have been doing Sunday, if my plan had worked out" so, that had been her plan as well as mine!

Now naked and in the dim light of a reading lamp across the room, she looked delicious. “HAI rules" she said “ boundaries are to be respected and I am not having sex with you today, whatever you may be thinking now" What could I say? Then she started again “ hang on, lost it...no, it’s under your cushion” she reached forward, her hand almost brushing my still flaccid penis and her hand disappeared under me. I felt something hard move beneath me and her hand appeared hold a large torch! “ I thought I'd be sitting there" she giggled. “who's going to start, you know the drill, you've done this before!”
“Ladies first" I suggested in an overly polite voice. “if you insist" she replied. I was half blinded when she turned on the torch, more like a searchlight than the small ones provided by HAI. “ah, thought this might be a problem” she grumbled. “hang on a second” She sits up and then stands, as she passes me one delicious breast brushes my cheek, her hand grabs my shoulder to steady herself. “got a dodgy knee and it gives out every once in a while" pushing down she steadies herself. “shine the torch here please" I swing the beam and her bottom is caught in the searchlight beam, big but firm as a ripe peach. She bends forward, to reach behind the sofa. I'm now treated to a full view of what I'd seen on Saturday...but from behind. With one leg raised she stretched even further, the view got better. “there she said, at last" the room went dark except the torch and that now lit her lovely little body from the front. The large breasts with medium to large nipples, the slightly protruding tummy and the neat triangle of short pubic hair, light brown in colour. “ shine it down here, not at pussy" she giggled, pointing to an electrical socket nearby. Within a few seconds we were both bathed in a far more gentle light of the reading lamp, now placed at our side.

“come on, make a bit of space then" said the witch as she assumed her position opposite me. “we are too far apart” I say. “hang on a sec" she replies and our legs interlock, she shuffles her bottom towards me. “right, is that any good?” she asks. “perfect, but we are now in our own light and it illuminates our outside legs. The witch breaks out in a fit of giggles “ this was meant to be perfect, it's not at all what I'd planned" I smile and say “ we're not at HAI, we can change the rules".

She thinks for a minute and says “ you know we are meant to close our eyes when receiving in HAI? Perhaps we could turn off the light and explore gently, as if both our eyes are closed?” I grin “radical, but sounds fun!” “OK” she replied, but whatever happens, sex between us will NOT, I REPEAT NOT be happening tonight, and that's the rules!”
I agree the rules and with a click, we are immersed in darkness, just a glimmer comes from the almost closed door to the kitchen, just enough to see the outlines of each other no more. I reach out and my fingers find her shoulders, her hands land flat on my chest. With just fingertips I explore the wondrous breasts for the first time. They are so firm, I suspect they are not real (they were!) but a surgeon's work. Whilst caressing the outline, I bring my fingertips to her left nipple and feel it harden. “well remembered" she whispered.
Meanwhile, her fingers had already reached the top of my pubic hair and were playing through the tangles. As I trace my finger down her tummy, her fingertips touch the shaft of my cock. It's now fully erect and she gently traces it's shape. “this is a bit bigger than I remember” she whispered. “it's all your doing" I whisper back. I am just about to reach her pubes when she ducks forward, her head almost banging into mine in the process.
To this day, I don't know how she did it (yoga, I suspect) but from a position of facing each other, legs interlocking, I felt her mouth around the crown of cock. Seconds later she was sucking, nibbling with her little teeth and her hands were caressing anything they could reach. I've never had such an incredible blow job...”shit, I'm going to come" I warned her. Her head remained, her mouth still busy. I came with such force, I gave myself a giant leg cramp that made me scream. She stopped, her mouth seemingly full when she said “ you okay, mister?”
“NO! GOT TO MOVE!” I screamed, rubbing my tortured thigh manically! She joined in, using both hands to try and ease the pain. After managing to flex my leg, it subsided. “you get yourself comfortable” that looked painful. I hopped about, hearing giggles from the floor. I carefully sat back down, the witch resumed rubbing my thigh, still giggling. To stop her, I leant forward and gave her our first full blown French kiss, I was soon aware of tasting my own semen, but continued until another leg twinge made me disconnect. “mmm, you are a good kisser” she said. “If you're up to it ‘old boy’, there's part of me that would like a kiss like that, but you'll have to change your position first!”

I sat back and removed my legs from hers, getting down on my knees with my hands either side of her knees, I bent forward. My cheek gently rubbing along one inner thigh until the other met my other cheek and I was aware of a warm, fragrant and very moist vagina at the tip of my nose. No musty smell here, but an almost floral smell. I put out my tongue and very gently started to explore. It was dark remember and I only had a glimpse of that neatly packaged pussy to work from. As my tongue gently patted her outer lips, the witch gave out a loud intake of breath, I proved deeper, my tongue twitching from side to side and top to bottom. A small clitoral hood perhaps? I squirmed my tongue deeper, with dramatic results.
Her thighs clamped around my head with a pressure that alarmed me, to say the least! I could feel her whole body lifting off the cushion, taking my head with it. Several giant tremors went through her, fragrant juices surrounded my tongue and later my lips and even my chin. I'd never known anyone gush quite like this. After about 20 seconds (but felt longer to me) the clamping of my head eased. “can I come up for air please?” I asked in a plaintiff voice. I pulled myself up and we kissed long and hard again.

She swivelled around and put her back against my chest, my arms wrapping around her shoulders and squeezing her gorgeous breasts together. “blimey" she said “ I think we have some very powerful magic going on between us. I don't know if I've ever had an orgasm like that before, certainly not with just a tongue! Where did you learn to do that?” Rather taken aback I replied “ I was going to ask you the same question! I was just probing around in the dark, I'm glad it hit the spot". I felt her feeling around beside me, the light clicked on “need my tea!” she said.
Picking up the big mug, she held it in both hands and sipped it. I was taken by how ‘child like' she could look, at times like this. I kissed the top of her head, her hair was the softest I think I've ever come across and again had this lovely fragrance. I could just see the tattoo on her forearm, the first time I'd noticed it that evening. I reminded myself of what a lovely time I had had...and this was only the first proper date!
Old 01-19-2019, 08:52 AM

For the next 30 minutes, we sat cuddled together hardly saying a word. Occasionally I'd run my fingertips along her arms and across her breasts, this sent little shivers through her. This lovely experience was brought to a conclusion by the cat who decided it was time to resume its nocturnal pursuits. The wriggled free turned to face me “right, I'm going to send you home now, mister. I think we have already gone much further than I'd planned and I'm sticking to my rules...as much as I can, anyway!”
I collected my clothing and dressed quickly.

She returns from the bathroom, now wearing a ridiculously short robe, that doesn't quite cover much below the waist. She looked at me and said “ it was my daughter's when she was 10, she never wore it, so I kept it for emergency wear!” I grinned, “looks lovely from here" I jested. She was already opening the door for the cat who shot out like a rocket. Standing in the doorway, the bottom of her neat little triangle visible where the robe did not quite meet. “can you let the cat out, when you go please? (There was already a yowling from the floor below) and don't I get a kiss goodnight first" I took a step back and we engaged in yet another deep French kiss, my hand slid down her back and soon ran out of robe. I stroked one very firm bottom cheek and started to work forward “enough!” she said “go home or one of us might regret something!”

I virtually danced down the steps, looking back at her silhouetted in the doorway. I reached the outside communal door for the three apartments. “how does it work?” I half whispered. The cat, bored with waiting was now laying into the wood with its razor sharp claws. “push it and turn it" came the witch's voice. “won't move" I replied. “ thought you'd been a pilot and you can't open a door “ I replied “ I wasn't a pilot, I was a...” “ sshh”, she said descending the stairs, trying in vain to pull her robe down.

She pushed past me, tutting loudly. With one movement rather forceful the door swung open, a second later the outside light popped on and simultaneously her robe tie gave way, leaving her totally open at the front. This would not have mattered except a second later three young Male students arrived at the doorway, eyes popping out on stalks! “shit!” screamed the witch trying to cover herself in three directions at once. “evening” said the boldest one and they all filed past us, into the hallway, before unlocking the door to the ground floor apartment, sneaking more than one cheeky glance back. “my neighbours” whispered the witch “they are trainee vicars!” I smiled, “one up for Christianity, I'd say” and kissed her on the top of her head. “goodnight gorgeous” she smiled up “ goodnight mister, text me before you go to bed please, I want to know you get back safely” I promised I would and walked down the communal pathway. Looking back, she was still there, the robe still open to the whole evening world.
My journey back was over in what seemed like seconds. Still reeling from what had happened, my mind was filled with her form, her fragrance and her taste. I texted her from my bed, the simple heartfelt reply I got touched me inside. For the first time in almost two decades, I was either infatuated...or in love with...with a bloody tattooed witch! I was ecstatic and I was troubled in equal measure.

The next day, we spoke twice and we arranged our next date. She would drive over to my place and I'd cook something for us, after I'd given her a tour of the town's historic sites. My full time caring role did not extend to weekends normally, professional carers covered those days, allowing me to have some form of social life. I bought wine, to offer just a glass to her if she was driving home...or more, should she decide to stay the night! That aspect was left unsaid at the time.

Friday, early evening. I'd prepped my meal and it would only take a few minutes to be cooked and served. She arrived 20 minutes late, but breezed in the door, beaming her bewitching wide smile. Rummaging inside a large bag, she pulled out a bottle of something and waved it at me. “can this go in the fridge...if you have one?” she said, checking out the inside of my small but new apartment. After popping the bottle away, she rummaged around again and pulled out a small wash bag...”bathroom?” I grinned, nearly matching hers! “into the bedroom and turn right" I instructed. She soon returned and informed me “hope you've got plenty of towels, that over bath shower looks like it might be tight for two!” Down below, I felt a stirring inside my underwear...again!
Old 01-19-2019, 10:15 AM

I won't go into everything that occurred on that warm and sunny evening, almost four years ago now. We strolled around town, had a drink outside in the garden of a pub and I showed her the sights of the town I was born and grew up in. At about 8pm, I did my impression of a guy who can cook and we polished off a bottle and a half of wine, whilst I educated her on my favourite music. Conversation flowed more easily than I'd ever expected. We learned more about our earlier lives and a little more about ourselves. She was dyslexic and had flunked at school, one son and a bad relationship was followed by two more kids and an abusive marriage. She had “given up on men" for the past four years, the time she had taken up her new spiritual path. I told her my story in more detail, always stroking whatever bare flesh I could reach.

At about 9.30, just as it was getting dark, she whispered “ take me to bed please, we can do the shower thing another time. I can't fight the urge to have you inside me any longer" I kissed her and led her by the hand into my bedroom. Luckily, I'd bought a double bed but as I'd only been here a few months, I'd never had the pleasure of sharing with anyone before. I stopped just in front of the door and asked her to raise her arms. She obliged instantly and I pulled her shirt over her head, a slight struggle and off came jeans and underwear too. Standing in nothing but a colourful necklace, she looked beautiful. The tattoos seemingly smaller in my head. “give me a second" she whispered and closed the bathroom door behind her. I quickly stripped and lay on the bed, my penis already fully erect and raring to go. She came out after a minute, now smelling of flowers or something similar. She slid down and lay under my arm, beside me. Her hand reached forward to gently finger my erection. My other arm could just reach her and I slid my fingers down towards her pussy. I couldn't quite reach, so I changed position slightly to reach further down. She interpreted this as me wanting to lie on her, so wriggled slightly to allow me.

Her legs parted and without any chances of ‘polite' foreplay I'd intended she moved herself directly under me ‘fuck me now please...but be careful I'm not very big down there" Before I'd had time to think about this, two small hands were directing my cock into position. I felt a very warm wet sensation touch the tip of it. I gently pushed forward and was rewarded with what I can only start to describe here. My penis felt as if it was slipping into a tight warm slippery bath of honey...does that make any sense? As I slowly moved, my cock felt like it was being massaged by someone wearing a warm wet glove, covered in slippery soapy lather. This was incredible, like no woman I'd experienced since my two conquests of virgins, thirty plus years earlier. The witch matches my gently thrusts, moaning quietly. I kiss her hard, my tongue darting around her hungry little mouth. She matches that and starts making short sharp hip spasms at the same time. A new little noise comes from the back of her throat, I let her breathe and hesitate my movements “oh, don't stop" she pleaded. Another two or three gentle strokes and her back arches off the bed, she gasps “oh jesus" the warm wet glove tightens around my cock, seemingly getting even wetter and warmer still. I push harder, now feeling my own orgasm being not far off already. As my mind decides to hold off coming more than once, to prolong our lovemaking, her body starts the little spasms again, as her back arches again, her throat now almost making a rasping noise, a wave of pleasure washes over me, without a seconds warning. I feel the even hotter shoot of sperm being shot the length of my cock and straight into the witch at a pressure I'd not expected. She spasms yet again, her fingers digging hard into my arms, almost drawing blood in the process.

For several minutes we lie interlocking, me holding her tight but also allowing her to breath comfortably. I anoint her face and head with HAI style butterfly kisses. She is now sobbing quietly, sniffing as her nose starts to run. “ tissue?” I say. “no, don't move" she instantly replies, “I want you inside me, don’t move off". I wipe her tears with my finger, even wiping the dribble now escaping her nose. She sobs and giggles at the same time, over this. I put my mouth over her nose and gently kiss it, tasting the salt of her tears. My cock now starts to slip back out of her, now deflated and no doubt very well lubricated.

Before I have a chance to move again, she gently rocks her hips, slowly at first, then with more gentle force. Down below, having not totally slipped out, my penis starts to stir. I replicate her movements and within a few seconds, I'm hard again! Remember, when this took place, I was 56 and the witch, 49. Whatever ‘magic’ there was between us was incredible, I'd not been able to ‘double up' and continue after coming ever before. Even when young, it would take a cigarette (those were the days) and a chat before resuming sex. Now we were back to where we were, only minutes before.

She wiggles again, hinting that she needs to move. With a deft move, we swap places and she is on top! This seems to give me more control over myself and it gives me a great view of the witch, breasts now fully within reach! Now, when she orgasms, she nearly bends over backwards. Her long straight hair cascades over my knees. ‘how the hell does she bend like that?’ I think. Our coupling gets faster and faster, by holding her bottom in my hands, I can lift her up a little, allowing me to slide the full length of my cock in and out of her.

We come together, both letting ourselves scream out in exquisite agony. She falls forward, hair covering my head and face. She moves her head up and I see her round little face. This time she is not sobbing, she is grinning wider than I've ever seen anyone grin. Her face and lower neck are bright salmon pink, her eyes at the same time sapphire and an almost unworldly pink. “you alright mister?" she asks, in a breathless little girl voice. For a second I'm speechless, then a voice I don't recognise at first says “I think I'm in love with you" it takes me a second to realise...the voice was mine.

She brings her head back down and putting her lips to ear, she whispered “I fell in love with you last week, mister" and she kisses me gently on my face. As she moves slightly, my cock slips out of her. “ oh dear" she says “ guess the old boy needs a little snooze now" I wonder if she is talking about me or my dick!

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 01-19-2019 at 10:21 AM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 07:34 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Ok...

Pedro, you are the master! Awesome job of writing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 08:22 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 304 Posts

" She is now sobbing quietly, sniffing as her nose starts to run."

When I read that sentence it took me back 40 some years. I, too, was with a woman that reacted that way. We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary 2 weeks ago.

I am hoping that your story will have a similar ending, however I suspect it may not.

In any case, I am truly enjoying your recounting. So much so that I have looked up HAI on the web and found that the eastern USA location is only about an hour away from my home.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 08:03 AM

That night we adopted a sleeping position that we always assume, particularly after sex, which to be fair was most nights! She was a foot smaller than me and if I lay on my side, with legs bent, she would fit in my arms, her legs bent in an replicated position, like a two dimensional Russian doll. Often she would wiggle her bottom against my genitals ‘to know you are here’ she would say. I guess we made love at first light, when the dawn chorus awoke us and after I'd made us coffee and toast and brought it back to bed.

Our lovemaking was not exactly overly long, the ‘magic’ the witch loved to quote meant we were both able to orgasm with an ease I'd never experienced before. During our first post coital discussions, she insisted I should never hold back on coming, she wouldn't (or couldn't!) hold anything back, so why should I. If that meant it all being over in minutes, we could always repeat things after a short break. I hoped I could live up to the ‘stud’ image she had of me.

After our post breakfast sex, we both attempted to replicate the HAI shower I'd missed by coming home early the previous week...that seemed like a month ago! I had an over bath shower with a plastic curtain. After running the shower for a few seconds, we both got in and hugged underneath the shower. “Oh fuck!” cried the witch, “no shower cap, I shouldn't have got my hair wet" I stroked her wet hair, now dripping down the centre of her spine. “hang on" she said and started opening the shower bag I'd seen her with the night before “you may as well use this now, it's too late to do anything else" Out came a series of bottles, “shampoo, don't use much" and she handed me the bottle. I poured a little in my hand and started massaging it into her head, it was very the****utic and she was virtually purring as I gently rubbed the lather. Conditioner followed and then shower gel. This was applied over her breasts in liberal amounts and lathered up with, how shall I put it...enthusiasm! I'd never encountered such firm breasts that size, her large pale pink areola were topped by quite small upturned nipples which appeared almost by magic after a sweep or two of finger contact. As I worked down, around the rounded belly and soaping her short and quite sparse pubic triangle. As I went lower, I was brought up short. “hang on, use this I'm very sensitive down there" as she produced yet another new bottle.

This new bottle contained some mild and fragrant gel for sensitive pussies. A new one on me, but smelling it, I was reminded of the fragrance from our first encounter! I put a small amount on my fingertips and slid it between her thighs. Gentle pressure allowed one and then two fingers to slide gently inside her...as this happened she convulsed slightly and grabbed hold of the shower box. I moved my fingers out and she started shaking “ooh stop please, I can't take any more of that...err...oh, oh!” her legs seemed to give way and I only just managed to stop her falling over in the bath, possibly even hurting herself in the process. I turned off the shower and helped her to stand up, “you OK?” I asked with some concern. “yes, I'm fine now" she said and gave me a little smile. “what the hell do you do to me, mister?” I replied I wasn't sure what I'd done! She put her mouth up to my ear and whispered “in case you didn't know, you just made me come in about two seconds flat, with just one finger". I was about to correct her by mentioning that I'd used two fingers when she stopped me saying anything by kissing my mouth with a passion I don't think I've ever felt. Both wet, we moved (still in a tight embrace) back to the bed. Sitting down, with me still standing she got to work on my semi erect cock, using the same technique she had so entranced me with on our first night. Once she had worked her magic, she grabbed two pillows and placed them next to her. Standing up, she turned and started to lay on the pillows, with them under her tummy. “fuck me from behind" she whispered. Seeing her large apple bottom raised by the use of the pillows was too good not to try!

Now, I'm no Casanova with a huge repertoire of sexual positions and fetishes but at that second I was wondering exactly what she was asking me to do. Did she mean doggy or anal? Should I ask or just see what develops! This indecision started to dampen my erection too. I decided to use my hand, still partially soapy to encourage things. A little wiggle from my witch indicated she was ‘ready and waiting' for me. Parting those lovely (and surprisingly firm bottom cheeks) I slid my cock into the still wet cleft. She moved again and I felt myself slide into the now familiar glove like tunnel of pure joy again.

Standing, but half crouched I thrust hard and with much more force than I'd used before, the witch started moaning, matching my thrusts herself. Flesh slapped loudly on flesh, the moaning became louder and reached a breathless crescendo the split second I shot my own load into her, she half screamed and forced her bottom hard against my hips, releasing the pressure by slumping forward, my exhausted cock slipping out with some surprise!
After a few seconds, she pulled her feet onto the bed and spun herself around. “that was nice" she smiled. “please take pity on me, I'm an old guy and I need a few hours to recover” I pleaded. We resumed our spoon like cuddling.

That really concludes the HAI element of our relationship, as you might have guessed, it was a highly charged volatile coupling. The sex was the best I've ever had, a day or so after the encounter above, the witch told me that I could do whatever I want in our lovemaking, “even if it's a bit kinky, I'm up for it!”

I would love to write and tell you what we got up to, but in reality I'm not exactly a kinky guy when it comes to sex. She was very happy to fulfil some of my voyeuristic fantasies however, several times she went out with me wearing nothing under her jacket, opening it when nobody was around and once, walking along a local canal path with just a pair of sandals, whilst I carried her coat. She once streaked along a cold Studland beach in early March for a few minutes, but there were only a pair of other walkers anyway near in sight. Plans to revisit in the summer did not materialise.

Neither did her nude appearance at the 2016 Brighton WNBR, despite getting her bike serviced specially for the event. We had our final misunderstanding (the rows always started with her misunderstanding me!) two weeks before the event, I went but did not ride. I had hoped she might have been there, but I guess her willingness to ride naked was to please me. The witchcraft was another area where there was a severe lack of what I'd hoped would be ‘nude cavorting’. Her practice was solitary, the coven she attended was more a social group than an excuse for orgies!

My life moved on and at quite a fast pace, I still have a fondness for my sweet little witch. Writing this series of posts reminded me how good we were together in bed, the waking hours were not quite so good. I've posted another photo taken on a short walking holiday we took...below. If you look close enough you can see the large tatoo on her right forearm. I won't post a bigger one, as I want to keep her real identity secret.

I used HAI style techniques to bed two other ladies I dated in the six months following the end of my witch affair, I'll conclude this thread with them, if there is enough interest?
Attached Thumbnails
FB_IMG_1547155197828_crop_222x394.jpg  

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 01-23-2019 at 08:08 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 11:30 AM

I was just searching my old PC to see if I had any photos of the two ladies I'm thinking of writing about. I found several of first one, but nothing of the second lady. I see that she has left Facebook too, so I'm unable to post even a distorted photo of her. I'll keep looking, but fear they are on the HD that crashed, taking most of my Spanish stuff at the same time.

The first lady is probably the most beautiful lady I'd ever had the privilege to date,so I did take quite a few photos of her myself. I've had to make an ugly blur to disguise her, as the photos were quite large and close up...they are all fully dressed I'm afraid. As they are not on my tablet that I use day to day, I'll post them all now in anticipation of the story that will follow. I'll call her Jackie...which is pretty close to her real name, but not quite!

Story will be along as soon as I've had the chance to write it, it's going to be fun remembering this one too.
Attached Thumbnails
paint distort.JPG   DSC03503.JPG  

DSC03474.JPG  
Old 01-23-2019, 01:47 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
I would love to write and tell you what we got up to, but in reality I'm not exactly a kinky guy when it comes to sex.
So what? You write it so well it's way more interesting than some explicit almost gynaecological episode, you carry on, the stuff you're writing is as good as any post on here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tobenida For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2019, 05:50 AM

Default loving this thread

Please do continue and tell us about the two ladies who's lovely photo's you have posted. I really look forward to the continuation as it's the best, I just love youre descriptive writing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northeastexile For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d