Login
or
Register

Old 05-11-2017, 10:04 AM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
You beat me to it.
One of the few occasions where I could not resist using real names. I think they got tired of people asking 'is George here?"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 01:06 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default More than groping, and not accidental

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't happen to me, but a buddy. I have known this guy for 30 plus years and he is shy with women, and has never stretched the truth. He does come from a foreign country and has some old-world morals.

He was at a family backyard barbecue a long time ago when he was just a early 20's guy and newly married. The gathering was at his wife's aunt's home which was out of town. He was seated at a picnic table that had one of those paper tablecloths hanging down all around the table. He happened to be seated with wife on one side, and some attractive older 45?? y.o. neighbor of the aunt on the other side.

He was a well built and as I said, a little shy, but very well hung. So imagine his shock and surprise when he felt the neighbor lady's hand on his leg, and then onto his crotch. Before long his cock was growing rapidly, and inching it's way down the leg of his shorts with the help of this strangers hand!! He didn't know what to do, he couldn't get up, his cock was already out of his pant leg and swelling by the second. He said he wanted it to stop, he was sure someone would know what was going on. He said he was truly frightened about being busted.

He was hoping that no one noticed that her hand was missing from sight during this time, and wondered why no one else seemed to think she was sitting a little too close to him. All the while this woman was keeping up with the conversations at the table like nothing was going on, and never made eye contact with him. He said he himself probably could not have even spoken if someone addressed him during this.

Well, she stroked him adeptly until he shot his load. The good news was that he shot the cum on the ground and down his leg so his pants weren't a mess. She brought her hand back to the tabletop and nonchalantly wiped her hand with a paper napkin to clean up the mess. That was it, she just acted like nothing had ever happened. He tried to steer clear of her for the rest of the day and for sure never made eye contact with her ever again. He said he couldn't wait to get to the bathroom to wipe his leg off with a wet towel to get rid of any evidence.

As I said, I've known this guy most of my life, so I know that this wasn't BS.... And he's one of those guys whose cock is perpetually large, even without wood. I'm guessing 8" when hard. So I'm thinking this woman spotted his "package" earlier when they were by the pool & swimming, and just had to have some of that.... Or, maybe she didn't draw any attention during the hand-job because she's known to do this all the time! LOL!
Old 05-14-2017, 10:45 AM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
"No, remember that guy Jerry used to work with, that guy". I hardly remembered, this was at least 5 years ago. She said five of us were in the hot tub, Jerry, Elaine (Jerry's wife), Jerry's friend that we don't remember his name, and that guy's wife. She said she was sitting next to him, his wife was on the other side and he kept sliding his hand over to her thigh and she kept pushing him away, not wanting to cause marital discourse, she kept her mouth shut.
Reminds me of an episode during my social nudist years with the ex.
We had some close friends, a couple with whom we'd hang out naked, go to the resort or their place.
Our male friend, P., was quite the flirtatious type. Especially when he'd been drinking. Alcohol and nudity makes for an interesting combination. Inhibitions go out of the window.

P. was often vocal about how "hot" he thought my wife was. Particularly her ass. And she actually enjoyed the compliment. I didn't mind it either. One day, when we were all hanging out at their place getting tipsy, things went a little further than usual. P. started complimenting my wife; but more insistently that time, telling her how beautiful her ass was, how great she looked completely naked, etc... My wife decided to respond to it by jumping on his lap to give him a nice hug. She had been drinking too so she wasn’t thinking quite clearly. That's when things got a little "hot." He pulled her towards him and in doing so, “accidentally” pressed her tits against him. She laughed it off and tried to readjust her tits; but at this point it was too late: her tits were firmly pressed against him and all she managed to do is rub them against him even more. And he wasn’t letting go. It was evident that he was very happy with my wife’s naked ass on his lap and her tits rubbing up against him.
[I]I couldn't see all of it; and she would later tell me that while he had her tits in her face, he also had a hand on her ass. And she was pretty sure he was getting an erection as well. Not quite sure what to do, she decided to ignore it as to not cause an "uncomfortable situation" for everyone by saying something about it./I]

This “accidental” groping session went on for a bit. When she finally got up from his lap; he "helped" her up by grabbing her ass to push her up.
She would later tell me that he pushed up her “by the ass” in such a way – grabbing one ass cheek – that she was pretty sure he had done it to open up her ass and get a good look. But again she played it off.

Although P. never touched her coot, I’m pretty sure he would have “gone for it” had I not been in the room. P. was ordinarily respectful around my wife; but I think the combination of alcohol and my wife sitting on his lap naked triggered some sexual feelings.
My wife wasn’t mad about it; she just wrote it off as “drunken silliness.” We still hung out with P. and A., but after that my wife was much more conscious about getting “too close” while naked to P.

I guess the moral of the story is the combination of alcohol, physical proximity and lack of clothing are a recipe for groping, whether accidental or purposeful. Especially when you have a hot wife.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:34 PM

Thanked 54,979 Times in 2,116 Posts
Default Reverse Grope

I was at a meeting at work the other day, about some international relations with my organization. One lady who I interact with a few times per year was there. She is mid 40's, somewhat attractive, and has a habit of adjusting her posture frequently, by straightening her posture and pushing her chest out, looks to have C cup boobs. However, she doesn't wear suggestive clothing (low cut blouses or short skirts), and is normally only professionally touchy. She is a bit of a ditz, but very pleasant. We seem to like each other well enough, our interactions are usually positive and productive. I wouldn't mind having a taste of her, and giving her a taste of me. But she's too ditzy to have a real relationship with, I'm twice divorced, kids grown, and am happily single. The ditziness is of a character that I've often thought to myself that this is a woman who just hasn't been fucked recently enough, and is probably horney as hell. I know that she is divorced, and has a college aged kid. But, I have no idea whether she dates anyone. BTW, I don't have a serious relationship at the moment, so there are no issues about anyone cheating on anyone.

Anyway, we had our meeting, with 2 other people there, all very professional. As we go to leave, I offer her my hand to shake, normal business practice. She takes my hand, but then comes in for a hug. At first I thought that she was going for the kiss on the cheek thing, which is an alternative greeting/leave taking among professional friends. Anyway, she really hugs me to her, her left arm going around my neck, but she keeps hold of my hand, pulling it into her body as her other arm goes around my neck. As she pulls me to her, she pulls my hand up against her body, and up against the bottom of her boobs. This was no accident, she was controlling the dynamics of the greeting, and definitely pulling me in to the point of running my hand along the bottom of her boobs, and held it long enough that it wasn't just an accident, or awkward dynamics. If I had put my hand there on my own, I'd be in the HR office being fired for sexual harrassment.

Now, more than before, I'm pretty sure that she is terminally horney, and indeed needs a good fucking. I doubt I will follow through by asking her out. I suspect that she would not be someone I could have a few nice adventures with, without having lots of drama for not pursuing a serious relationship. I never have been the most skillful person at 'fucking and flying' and I don't think that she is just looking for a random roll in the hay. And I have enough sexual partners anyway that I'm not hurting for female companionship. But, you can be sure that I'll find an excuse to have more frequent meetings with her, to see if she guides me to 'copping a feel again.
Old 05-14-2017, 11:46 PM

Default Reverse Grope

BTW, there are no lines of authority related to our business interactions, so if she was really interested, I wouldn't be doing something illegal by having a taste of her.
Later, I was wondering if she was getting off by giving me the little 'copping a feel' thning, and if she was at home later, playing with her pussy at the thought of where my hand had been.......I don't usually think of ladies getting excited enough to rub one out just from my touch, but maybe if she is horney enough..........her fingers are in her nice wet pussy........that's a nice thought.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2017, 01:44 PM

Default Wife's Bachelorette

My wife told me at her bachelorette her friends tricked her into thinking they were going to a nightclub for some drinks and dancing so she wore a tight mini skirt dress. They brought her to a male strip club. She told me every dancer her friends got her would spread her legs wide open revealing her thong and pick her up to bring her to the private rooms. Some of the dancers would lift her from the front and grab her ass while they carried her. She told me she was embarassed at first because the dancers kept grabbing her ass or spreading her legs in front of her friends, but after a few shots she didn't care anymore. There is one part that turns me on so much whenever my wife tells me the story. During her private dance, a dancer had her sit and watch him do his stuff. He then made her hold his towel out like a curtain and started spreading my wife's legs so he can put a bill in the front of her panties by the hip so he can take it out with his mouth. While he was down there trying to take out the bill, he put her legs on his shoulder so he can get really close to her pussy.. She told me she was so tipsy and wet that she didn't care that he was testing her if she would say something that he was kissing her inner thigh. This got her so turned on, that she just pulled her front part of the thong to the side, spread her pussy lips with her fingers and asked the dancer if he liked what he sees. He nodded yes and she told me that he got up, picked her up from the front and as he did, his hands were from grabbing her ass cheeks, to putting two fingers in her wet pussy quickly in a clever way as he carried her to another seat in the booth. He then asked her if she's gonna tip him extra for getting her wet and she replied "I did already by keeping you hard at the sight of my pussy while you were getting your money and I think you got a better tip when you stuck your fingers in my pussy while you were moving me to another seat to finish the dance." She told me he agreed that she did give him more than a tip and danced 3 more songs for her for free.
Her story always turns me on whenever she tells me it..
Old 05-21-2017, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith11 View Post
yeah, we´re gonna need a photo of your wife

cool story man
Well I have a picture of her on my avatar and I posted another of her on another thread.. so here's another of her
Attached Thumbnails
Photo36.jpg  
Old 05-21-2017, 08:23 AM

Thanked 3,616 Times in 373 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemunster View Post
My wife told me at her bachelorette her friends tricked her into thinking they were going to a nightclub for some drinks and dancing so she wore a tight mini skirt dress. They brought her to a male strip club. She told me every dancer her friends got her would spread her legs wide open revealing her thong and pick her up to bring her to the private rooms. Some of the dancers would lift her from the front and grab her ass while they carried her. She told me she was embarassed at first because the dancers kept grabbing her ass or spreading her legs in front of her friends, but after a few shots she didn't care anymore. There is one part that turns me on so much whenever my wife tells me the story. During her private dance, a dancer had her sit and watch him do his stuff. He then made her hold his towel out like a curtain and started spreading my wife's legs so he can put a bill in the front of her panties by the hip so he can take it out with his mouth. While he was down there trying to take out the bill, he put her legs on his shoulder so he can get really close to her pussy.. She told me she was so tipsy and wet that she didn't care that he was testing her if she would say something that he was kissing her inner thigh. This got her so turned on, that she just pulled her front part of the thong to the side, spread her pussy lips with her fingers and asked the dancer if he liked what he sees. He nodded yes and she told me that he got up, picked her up from the front and as he did, his hands were from grabbing her ass cheeks, to putting two fingers in her wet pussy quickly in a clever way as he carried her to another seat in the booth. He then asked her if she's gonna tip him extra for getting her wet and she replied "I did already by keeping you hard at the sight of my pussy while you were getting your money and I think you got a better tip when you stuck your fingers in my pussy while you were moving me to another seat to finish the dance." She told me he agreed that she did give him more than a tip and danced 3 more songs for her for free.
Her story always turns me on whenever she tells me it..
Me too, it would excite me a lot to know that my wife has been fiddled and fingered by a stripteaser and maybe ... even more ??? great thanxxx to your story , and If there is a continuation of this story please post there
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 05:12 PM

Default Reverse Grope

I had occasion to go over to the international office again, to introduce a visiting dignatary at my business. I shook hands with the ditzy lady again, as I was presenting the visitor. As before, she took my hand, and pulled into my space and gave me a kiss on the cheek. However, this time, instead of pulling my hand up against the bottom of her boobs, she pulled my hand up almost up to her throat, which means she pulled the back of my hand across her breasts. It was quick, and she was wearing a bra, so there was no question of feeling a nipple, but a feel of a boob is nice under any circumstances. It was clearly very intentional, and there was a decided 'fuck me now' look in her eyes as she pulled away to greet the visitor, who got a normal professional handshake. I think that this lady definitely wants to fuck, as I don't think she is sophisticated enough to be a tease. At the risk of starting a relationship I don't want to be long term, I may have to see if she wants to go out to dinner, and............
Old 05-26-2017, 12:39 AM

Default Reverse Grope

Well, the timing of things always amazes me. In the evening after my international office person had pulled my hand over her boobs, I bumped into her at the grocery store. I figured that a certain line had been crossed, so when I saw her, I put my hand around her waist, pulled her in and kissed her on the cheek. Her arms went around my neck, pulling us closer. A little small talk ensued, and I figured that it was worth recognizing the elephant in the room, so I told her that I liked how she shook hands at the last two meetings we had. She blushed and stammered a bit, and did the little thing of standing taller and pushed her chest out, but clearly was very pleased. During this whole time I had kept my hand on the small of her back, and we were standing very close. I don't know if she could feel how aroused I was, but I definitely had a stiffie going. So, the moment of the 'question' arrived, and I asked her if she was busy for the evening, and perhaps wanted to grill a steak. This resulted in a big smile, with her stepping closer to me, with her hips definitely coming into contact with my stiffie.
Long term short, I got her address, got a couple of steaks and a bottle of wine, and headed over to her house. I made sure to take a blue pill on the way to her house, because I figured I might be busy rather quickly. So, I get to her house, ring the bell, and she's at the door, reaching out with her hand like she wanted to shake hands. I put my hand out, and she pulls me to her, and starts rubbing the back of my hand over her boobs. From the softer texture, it was clear that she had taken her bra off, and when I looked down at my hand rubbing across her boobs, I could clearly see the shape of her nipples through her thin blouse. For a lady in her 40;s who had a kid, her boobs were remarkably perky, and were a full B or maybe small C cup. As she continued to rub my hand across her boobs, she got pretty twitchy and had a very focused look on her face. I pushed into her house enough to close the door, turned her around and pushed her back up against the door, and began to unbutton her blouse, all the time making sure that I was stimulating her nipples. Her boobs were quite nice, with very pale nipples, small areoelas, and fairly small put pointy nipples. I bent my head to suck her nipples, while reaching down to rub her hips and lift her dress. It turned out that her bra wasn't the only thing she had taken off....no panties and, unexpectedly for a woman of this age, a hairless, and extraordinarily wet pussy. With my mouth alternating between nipples, my fingers slid into her slit, found her clitty, and began rubbing; and she began twitching, and twitching, and breathing hard. It hadn't been 2 minutes since I pushed her doorbell that she began cumming and moaning. She damn near broke my neck as she clutched her arms around my neck. By this time, I had two fingers deep in her, which was good as her legs sort of gave way with her orgasm.
The evening was young, and I would find that it was good that I had taken a blue pill, as she fucked me silly. I'll tell more about it later if you like.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s