Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-26-2018, 12:05 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Lisa and I were at a nieces wedding this past weekend...
Anyway Lisa and I climbed into the rear bench seat between the 2nd row captains chairs. Then my favorite sister in law climbed back to join us. With her short dress and having to step over a duffel bag on the floor I was treated to an eye level view right up her dress. Wonderful bare legs. Thong covered pussy. Then when she sat down between Lisa and I her dress rode up exposing a lot of skin. Not quite enough to show her thong from my angle but still very nice. Then the rest of the people climbed in and the overhead lights went off.

Once we got to the hotel, on came the lights and the return of the view of her thighs as we waited for the middle row to get out.
Bet the view of your SIL from the front of the Suburban looking back as she was seated on the rear bench was even better! Wonder if anyone else other than her lusting BIL noticed???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2018, 01:31 PM

Thanked 23,775 Times in 1,299 Posts
Default similar

not so much an upskirt as a raised skirt in quite a public setting. Was at a local bar with a group of couples. As typical, the girls would drink and start dancing. Our one blond friend had on a quite short one piece black dress. Pretty much a sun dress, not tight, but breezy and loose fitting. Throughout the night as she was dancing, she would frequently raise her hands over her head lifting that already short skirt higher and higher. It became a game with the guys we were with, calling out every time her hands went up. We frequently saw the tight cupped bottom of her ass and we would swear that on more than one occasion we could he her crotch as well.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2018, 04:01 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Bet the view of your SIL from the front of the Suburban looking back as she was seated on the rear bench was even better! Wonder if anyone else other than her lusting BIL noticed???
I would think so when she climbed in and out but not so much on the drive to the hotel. It was dark once the doors closed and one of our adult nieces sat on the floor between the middle row in front of sis in law. The nieces boyfriend was with us so being a guy I’m sure he took a glance when she was climbing in, lol.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2018, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
I would think so when she climbed in and out but not so much on the drive to the hotel. It was dark once the doors closed and one of our adult nieces sat on the floor between the middle row in front of sis in law. The nieces boyfriend was with us so being a guy I’m sure he took a glance when she was climbing in, lol.
I think as guys we are just trained to follow asses like that, so I’m sure he did, especially in the second row. The sly way to do it is to lean back to “give enough room” for her to climb over, whilst being in a better spot to see. You know instead of trying to use your periferal vision, but that just may be me and like every other person reading this post, lol!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2018, 05:03 AM

Default Love when my wifes knickers show

My lovely wife often wears short skirts and she is totally unaware that a little triangle of her knickers often show.

About 6 months ago we went to a cafe for lunch. She wore a black singlet and a blue denim mini skirt. She was having a bit of an argument with her friend and she was pretty pissed off. So i left her to it and went to the other side of the busy cafe to get our knife and fork.

When i turned a back and looked she was sitting with her legs facing the main cafe while she was texting. OMG she was showing off the clearest and brightest white triangle of her knickers!!! Because she was so occupied with her argument she had no idea!!! She would have been so embarressed if she had known other people could see her white knickers!

I love it so much when she accidentially flashes a little triangle of her knickers. I would love to hear from anyone else that also loves it if their wifes knickers show.
Cheers
Old 03-06-2019, 01:00 AM

Thanked 6,503 Times in 103 Posts
Default Go-cart Adventure

Before my wife stopped wearing panties, it took a few years before I got her to fully stop. Before that she would go without on weekends occasionally. On a vacation during this time, I had bought her a pretty short dress for the trip. We were getting ready to go out one evening and she tried it on. She said she didn't feel comfortable wearing it without panties cause it was so short (she wears shorter dresses now with no hesitation). Luckily, I had packed a pair of crotchless panties. We compromised and she wore the dress with the crotchless panties. After dinner we went to a very popular go-cart track and it was very crowded. She was hesitant at first, but I told her she was wearing panties and it would be fine. My go-cart was behind her as we got buckled in, but I could see that she was doing her best to keep her legs as close together as possible. After the ride was over I was probably 4 or 5 carts ahead of her. I got up and turned around and couldn't believe what I saw. She was struggling to get out of her cart with her legs spread wide and her pussy fully exposed in the crotchless panties. I saw several guys behind me looking back at her plus no telling how many of the huge crowd around the track saw her. I walked back and helped her out. We went straight to the car and she said she should have just not worn any panties since everyone could see it all anyway. She took them off and left them in the parking lot. She has never rode a go-cart wearing a dress/skirt since then.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooked View Post
Before my wife stopped wearing panties,
Thanks!

I'm very interested in reading more stories about your wife's (accidentally) exposed pussy. Did she ever not realise how much she was showing?

Last edited by Turtle; 03-25-2019 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Edited Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 07:14 PM

I would have loved to have seen the sight. I have to wonder, was her pussy shaved or natural at the time?
The Following User Says Thank You to aspleyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2019, 01:42 PM

Default Movie OOPs

This happened a few weeks ago. I was taking this girl to a cook out and then we were going to a movie. She was friends with the girl whose house the cook out was at. There was a lot of beer and one guy got drunk and had projectile vomiting he got it all over my dates slack and shoes. She wanted to go to the movie and her friend said she had a skirt that would go with her blouse. The girl I was with is 5' 2' the friend is maybe 4'. She gave her a very pretty skirt to wear, but it was so short. I loved it when I held the door for her to get in the car I saw her light blue panties.

When we got to the movies we were a little late and ended up sitting in the middle of the row. The previews were still running so she said she was going to the bathroom before it started. By the time she got back our row was full and it was a group of boys. I think they were high school age. They didn't make it easy for her to get to her seat none of them stood so she was having to raise her legs high to get by them. Every time she raised her legs you got a look at her panties. She didn't realize it until she got to the last boy and he told her she had on nice panties. I don't think the boy watched the movie every time I looked he was staring at her legs. Most of the time you could see her panties even if she had her legs crossed and even better when she didn't.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:13 AM

Default A night at the Bar

I went out with some friends after work and I had on a short skirt. We went to a local bar it was on a slow night for them so drinks for women were half price. Even at half price when you stay at a bar for several hours the bill can be pretty high. The bar ran a contest for again women and who ever chugged their beer the fastest got their bar bill paid. My friends encouraged me to get in the contest since we only had one ticket and it was being held by my credit card. There were about six of us who went up front and the rules were you had to chug it without stopping or spilling any. I tied with another girl, but she spilled some so I was the winner. The bartenders came over and put me up on the bar so every one could see is what they said and I had to walk to the other end of the bar to get my card back. Well short skirt and walking on a bar don't mix. There were lots of guys standing at the bar looking up my skirt. Then when I got to the end of the bar they gave me my card and two guys went to help me down. The had me put my arms on their shoulders as I stepped down, but they caught my legs and carried me back to my table they pulled my legs wide apart making sure everyone saw my panties.

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018