Login
or
Register

Old 01-16-2015, 02:03 AM

Thanked 3,616 Times in 373 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarudie59 View Post
My best mate Steve,has always had a crush on my wife, he originally introduced us, anyway, whenever he greets us, he always gives Jane a kiss and a hug, but recently when hugging her he has started letting his hand wander down to her arse, giving it a light tap or a rub, Jane and i just laugh it off because of who he is, but she has disclosed to me that Steves groping is getting stronger, i asked her in which way, as he always has his back to me, she went on to tell me he was putting his hand further under her bum, to a point where she could feel his fingers brushing against her outer lips through her jeans, she didn't tell me earlier incase i went off it with Steve, i told her i wasn't bothered, in fact i was quite turned on at the thought of my best mate touching my wife, she then confessed that this has occurred quite a lot, i asked if it turned her on, i was shocked the first time, she replied, but the more he has been doing it, the more turned on ive become, in all honesty i get bloody wet i was interested to see how far Steve would gp behind my back, so i asked Jane to wear a short skirt on our next visit,she agreed but with no underwear, on the day we arrived at his house he greeted us as per usual, i left the room whilst Steve went to hug Jane, she told me that she was already very wet beforehand, when Steve hugged her, his hand automatically went down to her bum, but bravely put his hand under her skirt, realizing that she was naked underneath he put his other hand on her bum, pulling her cheeks apart, whilst stroking her slit, i left them alone for only about 1 minute, but gave him enough time to help himself to and good feel, and insert a finger into my wife, he doesn't know that she told me, but she's admitted to me that she was extremely aroused and feeling his hardon push against her made her want him.
humm great thanx it's exciting ..... I hope you start again, and next time he will fingering your wife !!! please continue to share with us if this happens
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 10:20 AM

Default I'm inefficient

Groping happens to me sometimes, unfortunately I'm too shy to ever do something of it. I don't remember all the times this sort of thing happened to me, but it really aroused me barely each time.

Once, we were at the home of my best friend, to celebrate the new year coming, there were quite a lot of people. Half were men, and the other half were women. The party unfolded regularly and at about 4am, I was more or less sleeping (due to the alcohol) on the main couch of the living room. The survivors which were still awoken then came here to watch a movie. I was taking all the place on the central couch, laying face to the TV, the survivor guys divided themselves on the two other couches arround.

I kept my eyes closed, cause I just was semi-conscious and drunk. When, about ten minutes later, they were watching the movie, someone just SAT, directly on my jewels... It was kind of soft but I didn't really know who could it be. I opened one eye by just one quarter, in the dim light of the room, to see who it was. It was a girl which was a bit skinny but which was mad at me (I knew it already cause of her previous looks on me), a kind blonde (6,5/10, IMO).

At first, I kept myself from having a boner, because I was faking sleeping. However, (as she didn't feel a lot?), she began to give her ass a little spin, rubbing against me. I got a cramp in the belly almost instantly, because of the sexual tension. Then the pressure and my thoughts made my boner become harder and harder.

Feeling this, she pushed her ass even harder against my boner, grinding. I wasn't moving, still lying down, eyes closed. The contact was so HOT. I pre-cumed quite a lot but she was way worse and flooded my underpants through the jeans. For about 20minutes, she continued to move, still surreptitiously. She shuddered at the end, and I think she was having an orgasm. I didn't came unfortunately, and thinking about it still makes my balls feel painful. When I remember this, I tell myself I must have been quite drunk. Because that was much of an opportunity !
Old 01-21-2015, 09:48 AM

Default Swimming lessons

I had the opportunity to give some swimming lessons to a girl in her mid-20s. You have to try this. I don't know the proper way to teach swimming, but I found that after showing her how to kick I got the best results by holding her while she practiced kicking and stroking. One hand on her lower belly just above the genital area, the other hand holding one of her boobs...awesome! Alas, I think I was too good a teacher though because she was able to swim by herself enough not to need me after just two lessons
Old 01-22-2015, 04:27 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarudie59 View Post
My best mate Steve,has always had a crush on my wife, he originally introduced us, anyway, whenever he greets us, he always gives Jane a kiss and a hug, but recently when hugging her he has started letting his hand wander down to her arse, giving it a light tap or a rub, Jane and i just laugh it off because of who he is, but she has disclosed to me that Steves groping is getting stronger, i asked her in which way, as he always has his back to me, she went on to tell me he was putting his hand further under her bum, to a point where she could feel his fingers brushing against her outer lips through her jeans, she didn't tell me earlier incase i went off it with Steve, i told her i wasn't bothered, in fact i was quite turned on at the thought of my best mate touching my wife, she then confessed that this has occurred quite a lot, i asked if it turned her on, i was shocked the first time, she replied, but the more he has been doing it, the more turned on ive become, in all honesty i get bloody wet i was interested to see how far Steve would gp behind my back, so i asked Jane to wear a short skirt on our next visit,she agreed but with no underwear, on the day we arrived at his house he greeted us as per usual, i left the room whilst Steve went to hug Jane, she told me that she was already very wet beforehand, when Steve hugged her, his hand automatically went down to her bum, but bravely put his hand under her skirt, realizing that she was naked underneath he put his other hand on her bum, pulling her cheeks apart, whilst stroking her slit, i left them alone for only about 1 minute, but gave him enough time to help himself to and good feel, and insert a finger into my wife, he doesn't know that she told me, but she's admitted to me that she was extremely aroused and feeling his hardon push against her made her want him.
I hope there's more to come
Old 01-22-2015, 06:50 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehappypingpong View Post
I had the opportunity to give some swimming lessons to a girl in her mid-20s. You have to try this. I don't know the proper way to teach swimming, but I found that after showing her how to kick I got the best results by holding her while she practiced kicking and stroking. One hand on her lower belly just above the genital area, the other hand holding one of her boobs...awesome! Alas, I think I was too good a teacher though because she was able to swim by herself enough not to need me after just two lessons
We swam a lot in public pools then pay-to-swim lakes when younger. I agree there is no graceful or easy way to support a girl when teaching her to swim. But it's exciting holding their boob and crotch as they dog paddle. There is no easy way to do it, especially when they wear a tiny bikini.
I thought I was bad but my wife told me the same things happened when she joined a group to take swim leasons. She seemed to like it the way she described her young male teacher and how he firmly held a boob.
What I can't understand is my wife still can't swim.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 01-22-2015 at 06:53 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 01:59 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 234 Posts
Talking Pregnant grope

Many years ago when my then girlfriend's sister was pregnant, they both kept making a fuss about how big she was and encouraging me to touch her belly, her sister was lying down and lifted her top to let me feel her belly,which I wasted no time in doing,
As I was feeling her heavily pregnant belly, I noticed the top of her jeans were undone, exposing the top of her white panties and her black pubic hairs were poking out the top,
As I was rubbing her belly, I kept moving my hand lower, and each time brushed against her pubic hair, she didn't object ( or didn't notice ) they both found it all very funny, but I found it all very horny.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to cornishman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 03:27 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornishman View Post
Many years ago when my then girlfriend's sister was pregnant, they both kept making a fuss about how big she was and encouraging me to touch her belly, her sister was lying down and lifted her top to let me feel her belly,which I wasted no time in doing,
As I was feeling her heavily pregnant belly, I noticed the top of her jeans were undone, exposing the top of her white panties and her black pubic hairs were poking out the top,
As I was rubbing her belly, I kept moving my hand lower, and each time brushed against her pubic hair, she didn't object ( or didn't notice ) they both found it all very funny, but I found it all very horny.
One of my wife's friends was still nursing and one night she was complaining about her tits being so full of milk and how hard and firm it made them. She ended up pulling them out and about five of us felt them. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to see and feel her gigantic tits, she is normally a D cup and I think they had to be at least 1 or two cup sizes larger, it was glorious. She also showed us how she could squirt milk over 7 ft from her nipples... it was strangely erotic lol!
Old 01-24-2015, 04:49 AM

Thanked 15,414 Times in 362 Posts
Default Blood Bank

Some years ago, I lived in another city and was a regular blood donor. Those were the days before aids paranoia and you didn't have a long interrogation before they put the needle in.

The blood bank just set up some reclining armchairs in an empty office and you just gave them your name and climbed onto one of the chairs. The nurse (nowadays she is called a Phlebotomist) would come over and extend one of the chair's arms out sideways. You laid your own arm on the chair's arm and the nurse would put a cuff on your bicep to check your blood pressure.

My arm was resting there. My hand was palm up with fingers gently curled, as they do when your muscles are relaxed. I need to say here that the nurse was pretty hot and way out of my dating league. She fussed about putting on the blood pressure cuff and pumping the machine to take a measurement. All the time, her boob was resting in my palm, caged by my fingers and rubbing gently whenever she moved her body. My fingers ached to squeeze that boob, but I stayed strong, telling myself that I'd spend the night in Jail if I moved a muscle.

About that time I realised the nurse was speaking to me. "Your blood pressure's a bit high, Joe. How are you feeling?"
Old 01-24-2015, 02:40 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kuhl View Post
Some years ago, I lived in another city and was a regular blood donor. Those were the days before aids paranoia and you didn't have a long interrogation before they put the needle in.

The blood bank just set up some reclining armchairs in an empty office and you just gave them your name and climbed onto one of the chairs. The nurse (nowadays she is called a Phlebotomist) would come over and extend one of the chair's arms out sideways. You laid your own arm on the chair's arm and the nurse would put a cuff on your bicep to check your blood pressure.

My arm was resting there. My hand was palm up with fingers gently curled, as they do when your muscles are relaxed. I need to say here that the nurse was pretty hot and way out of my dating league. She fussed about putting on the blood pressure cuff and pumping the machine to take a measurement. All the time, her boob was resting in my palm, caged by my fingers and rubbing gently whenever she moved her body. My fingers ached to squeeze that boob, but I stayed strong, telling myself that I'd spend the night in Jail if I moved a muscle.

About that time I realised the nurse was speaking to me. "Your blood pressure's a bit high, Joe. How are you feeling?"
Similar thing happens to me at my eye doctor. I wear contacts which means they make me go every year for an eye exam before renewing my contact prescription. Anyway the eye doctors female assistant always does the preliminaries, including checking my blood pressure. It's been the same girl for a number of years now. She always holds my arm in a way that either my hand or forearm is pressed against her boob. It is a struggle not to give a squeeze.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:57 PM

I had to have a cyst removed from my scalp. One of the nurses prepping me was a very cute, very busty older lass. As I was being sedated, she moved to the side of the table so her bust was right in front of my eyes. I know my last thoughts before going under were to NOT say anything about the gorgeous view inches from my face (I wasn't worried about my hands, as I had been restrained).

F
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006