Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-19-2018, 08:37 AM

Thanked 16,091 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Any chance we can see your wife in those PJs? Thanks for finding the time to share your stories.
The only pictures my wife lets me take of her are Facebook "my life is amazing!" worthy to impress all her friends doing the same thing, while in the back of our minds we all know the truth. If I took a picture of her in her pjs, she would assume I am up to no good (and she'd be right)!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 08:47 AM

Another quick one from a month and a half ago (I am still playing catch-up here):

My sister brought her kids over for an early bbq lunch on a Saturday awhile back. I don't even remember the occasion, but she was there as well as my wife's sister and a few others.

Anyway, everyone left early that afternoon, but my sister's kids begged to stay to play with my kids as they don't see each other much and my kids are their favorite cousins.

My sister complained about staying, but I reminded her that there is a nice whirlpool in the master bedroom she can soak in that I just scrubbed and cleaned the night before. She said sure.

So, I walked up with her and got it started (I have said before how the drain plug is broken and you need a certain touch to get it to hold water).

She undressed while I was still in there and got in while the water was still really low, and she told me to stay so she could whine about her husband for a while.

So I sat on the toilet (I didn't use the toilet, though, heh) while she soaked in the tub and complained about how her husband would rather be with his brother than with her and the kids. I only heard half of what she said because the tub is pretty old and extremely loud.

At one point my wife came up to see where we were, and then she left right away.

My sister got out of the tub and dried off and dressed, and we laid on the bed together so she could keep complaining. No, we didn't touch each other; I am not *THAT* weird.

Then eventually we went downstairs and she gathered her kids and left. My wife asked what we talked about so long, and I told her my sister just complained about her husband again. My wife said to say no more. (She hates that my sister complains about her husband all the time yet hasn't done anything about it in decades.)

Simple one, and hopefully not too weird this time.

More as time allows...
Old 09-19-2018, 11:36 PM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Is this where I can finally say "Welcome to the Internet!"? I have always wanted to say that, but never had the timing right.

And in case you haven't been here very long (albeit your name says "Senior Member"), my contributions to the site are very much on the "least weird" side of the scale.
You might say that. I couldn't possibly comment.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2018, 08:13 AM

Quick one from last night:

My wife took off her hooded sweatshirt, but her regular shirt under it came up, exposing her thin purple bra to her dad, her sister, and her sister's husband. She didn't realize it until I told her later. Simple, but seeing her bra on accident like that turned me on so much I couldn't stand it!
Old 12-24-2018, 01:24 AM

Thanked 2,086 Times in 97 Posts
Default Cousin

So my ex, let’s just call her M, is a short thin girl with the biggest tits I have ever seen. She is very attractive and because of her big boobs gets a ton of attention.

Well one night we go to her parents place for a family party. My ex who is typically a reserved decided to drink and ended up getting drunk. As the party came to an end me, her, her brother, and her cousin decided to go off and watch tv. The way her parents living room was set up was a couch in the middle and two large chairs on each side. Her and I both took chairs while her bro and cousin took the couch. She wasn’t wearing anything risky just a long sleeve black shirt and gray skirt. Because she was drunk she decided to not sit in the chair the right way. She had her head on one arm rest and her legs up on the other. Since she was drunk she was laughing really loud and being noisy. At first I ignored her but finally decided to look over at her and was stunned. Because she had her legs up on the armrest her skirt had flipped up completely revealing her see through black panties. I couldn’t believe my eyes and first and just stared at it. I glanced around the room to see if anyone had noticed and saw her cousin with his eyes locked in on my girls pussy. I let him look for a little longer then finally made a signal for my ex to cover up. About a minute after she fixed her skirt he headed up to bed. After he left her brother told her that he had been staring at her underwear hardcore. She shrugged it off because she was drunk but I realized something else. If her brother realized her panties were showing he would have at least, even if by accident, seen his sisters tight bald pussy. Sadly I never asked him though.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:29 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts
Default Sister

Also posted on other thread.

We all were back at parent’s for Christmas. Was up one morning and heard sister go into another bathroom to shower. Couldn’t resist temptation and was able to peek through slats in door.

Shouldn’t be doing this at our ages, but took me back 35 years to when I peeked at her growing up.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:38 AM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 185 Posts
Default nice

[QUOTE=Hornyinde;2704553]Also posted on other thread.

Couldn’t resist temptation and was able to peek through slats in door.

thats so cool, how did she look??
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2019, 06:00 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

[QUOTE=sith11;2706524]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Also posted on other thread.

Couldn’t resist temptation and was able to peek through slats in door.

thats so cool, how did she look??
Incredible actually. The body of a woman 20 years younger. She was always thin and has kept that through hard work, but her tits are bigger and has a nice round ass. Same trimmed triangle I remember.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2019, 05:02 PM

Last Sunday we had family for for yet another Christmas celebration. I was outside with the kids and got cold, full of snow. The kids went in to watch a movie.

I went upstairs, and when I saw my wife, her mom, her sister, and my sister looking at pictures of things, I told them I was going to take a shower because I was numb from playing in the snow. (As I have said countless times before, our bedroom upstairs has a living room as part of it, so it's not unusual for people to be gathered in our bedroom for various reasons.)

Without making a scene, I got completely undressed in front of the women, then walked into the shower as though everything was normal (well, for me, that WAS a completely, totally normal to do). I could tell they were all staring at me but wouldn't say anything.

After my very short shower, they were all still there, so I walked out naked and put a towel on the bed and sat on the towel in no hurry to get dressed. They were all talking to me and looking but trying to not be caught looking at the same time. I started checking my phone and told them I was "air drying". My wife said, "Of course you are!"

After a minute, my wife's sister asked to see some dresses that my wife can't fit into anymore. My wife's sister took one and went into the bathroom to change into it (even though our bathroom door is glass, so she was mostly in the walk in closet. She came out in the dress. You could see most of her bra, and my sister asked why she was still wearing the bra, with no response.

My sister asked my wife to see another dress. Then my sister took off her own clothes in front of everyone, even her bra, showing off her teeeeny puffy nips. My wife was like "What are you doing?!" and my sister said, "I am not like a prude like some of you here", and looked at my wife's sister while she said it.

Keep in mind I was naked on the bed pretending to check my phone like a fly on the wall during all this.

My sister put on the dress.

My wife's sister then asked if she could take the dress she had tried on, and my wife said "Of course." My wife's sister then takes off the dress in front of everyone, but her underwear and bra were still on. She put her own clothes back on.

My sister asked to keep the dress she had on, and took it off, and now just had her underwear on and not a stitch more. Then she came over to the bed and said, "this is comfortable, isn't it?" and sat next to me and asked what I was looking at.

My wife, her mom, and her sister looked at my sister and me in complete horror. It was really amusing.

The other women went downstairs, and my sister asked, "We should get dressed, huh?" so we got dressed.

Downstairs, my wife's sister said, "I wouldn't be caught dead naked with my brother!" and I said, "If you only knew the half of what she and I have done..."

The look on my wife's sister face was worth every second of it.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
What have you done? Or were you just saying it for reaction?
Search my posting history!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting