Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2018, 04:35 PM

Thanked 57,411 Times in 2,206 Posts
Default Cat Scratch Fever

I was giving a lady, one I've only a brief history with, a massage the other day. It was nude, and intimate, and both of us knew we were going to wind up fucking, as we had done a few times in the past (although never preceeded by a massage). Anyway, I was massaging her lower back, just above where her ass crack started, and she really lifted her bottom up, almost like a cat when you scratch it's lower back. As this seemed to be turning her on, I persisted for several minutes, with her ass getting higher and higher in the air, until she actually came. After she caught her breath, I returned to this localized massage, her ass went up again, and she said "I need to you fuck me now" (in the few times we had been together before, she's never been vocally demanding like this). I obliged, and found her very wet and repetitively orgasmic. She has been a responsive lover in the past, but this was an entirely new experience, one we have repeated the last few times we have been together. It's like her 'button' is on her lower back as much as it is on her clit or g spot.
In the past we've had what might be called 'normal fucking', and she has not been enthustiac about anal penetration with either my thumb or my cock, so I don't think this is a surrogate for anal (although I plan to find out). But, massage her lower back, just above the crack of her ass, and.....you better make sure your dick is working.
This past weekend, I was at a meeting, where there was some dancing after the banquet. Most of it is fast dancing, but the occasional slow piece came on. I was dancing with a lady with whom I had never been intimate, and with the luck of 3 slow dances in a row I let my hand slide progressively down her back (testing the theory of my 'cat scratch massage lady). I wasn't grabbing her ass, just slowly guiding her with my hand, which was now very low on her back. She sure seemed to like it too, to the point of her inviting me back to her room (roomate failed to show for the meeting, so she had the room to herself), ripping my clothes off and fucking my brains out. On about the second or third fuck, I focused on rubbing her low back as we were building up for the action and, just like the other lady, her ass went up in the air like a cat, which led to a very nice mounting from the rear.
I feel like I've found a whole new method of seducing women. Got to find occasions to go dancing some more, to see if "innocent" dancing can have the same effect.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 06:12 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhein View Post
... It's like her 'button' is on her lower back as much as it is on her clit or g spot. ...

... I feel like I've found a whole new method of seducing women. Got to find occasions to go dancing some more, to see if "innocent" dancing can have the same effect.
Sorry dude, but that is a well know erogenous zone and will turn most ladies on. Nice story though so thanks for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 06:31 PM

Thanked 57,411 Times in 2,206 Posts

took me a while to learn. the beauty of it is that it can start so
'innocently
'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 06:41 PM

Thanked 5,720 Times in 428 Posts

Yes, I too have discovered that many ladies are susceptible to a little light stroking in that area.

And as others have said, it can start off so innocently!
The Following User Says Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 05:34 AM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

Interesting. I've always found that spot on women appealing, but it has never occurred to me that it's an erogenous zone. I guess men are just programmed that way by evolution.
Old 12-29-2018, 02:07 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 131 Posts
Default Individualized hot spots

I have partner that I have been fucking for quite a while now, and I have come to realize that the absolute best combo is to allow her, while riding me, to slide down as low as possible, grab my ass and plaster herself against my body. As she is pumping and grinding against my cock, I can quickly push her over the edge by pushing her down into my chest with a hand between her shoulder blades. It took some practice to find just the right amount of pressure - very firm right against her spine but without wrapping her in a bear hug that would interfere with her breathing. I love feeling her hunker down against me and get into position, knowing that I can either draw things out by touching her elsewhere or blow her right over the top in literally 10-15 seconds if I take control of her and push that magic pressure point.
Just like the lower back discovery mentioned above, this post might elicit one or more responses telling me that this is a well-known trick - whatever. If so, I came a little late to the party but I'm glad I finally stumbled across it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to d7uncan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1