uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-12-2018, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
First off I'm a huge fan of the slide or riding the rail whatever you like to call it. Because it takes concentration and a real effort not to slide in its a huge tease for both the man and the woman. one common thread here is in almost every story there was some penetration and usually by accident. Although look what your doing, it's not totally an accident. Sometimes it feel so good and you two just go so fast it slips in. Once in, especially after being teased like that both parties feels a big sense of enjoyment and fail to realize they just crossed the line. They realize it later like in Idaman6277, ukgoldfis, Dwaino and Barmixer's case but the deed has already been done. In all the cases the woman didn't seem to mind while it was happening, they didn't have a problem until after when they came down from their orgasmic high, which seems to be the case for lots of sexual activity. It's difficult to stop when its feeling so good but easy to feel guilty about afterwards. My point being especially for Idaman6277 and his wife is, it was in the heat of passion, let it go, no guilt, just look at it as a fun exciting experience and move on.

BTW an old GF used to love riding the rail with me. It wasnt because she was a virgin or didnt want to have intercourse it was just because she loved how she could press her clit down harder when she needed it to get herself off. She could never cum from intercourse alone. She always needed some kind of stimulation of the clit during intercourse. Over the years I've had a few GF's who were similar. They enjoyed fucking but they came from direct clitoris stimulation only. This is where riding the rail really helped and i really loved it. Accidentally sliding in is great right after she cums and your about too although some of them enjoyed watching me shoot my cum all over my stomach.
Hi Green, thanks for your comments and insight. I do agree with you about the whole dynamic of it - you create a very sexual situation and then try to retain self control. I think it adds to the excitement and creates - often for the girl i guess - the option of deniability ‘ i didn’t mean for that to happen’. Etc

My pretty virgin gf was definitely in that space. She enjoyed the sexual feelings of being intimate and sliding on me but didn’t want to ‘go all the way’. When i slipped inside i’d be very careful not to say anything and that seemed to work for her. Only she will know if the first time i slipped inside was genuinely an accident and the same would apply for the other times when i found my cock slipping in....

I know it all sounds a bit weird but at the time it is just you and another person and you work out as you go what each other likes. I was glad she was having fun and she seemed happy to be experimenting and saying nothing...
Old 09-12-2018, 09:27 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
Hi Green, thanks for your comments and insight. I do agree with you about the whole dynamic of it - you create a very sexual situation and then try to retain self control. I think it adds to the excitement and creates - often for the girl i guess - the option of deniability ‘ i didn’t mean for that to happen’. Etc

My pretty virgin gf was definitely in that space. She enjoyed the sexual feelings of being intimate and sliding on me but didn’t want to ‘go all the way’. When i slipped inside i’d be very careful not to say anything and that seemed to work for her. Only she will know if the first time i slipped inside was genuinely an accident and the same would apply for the other times when i found my cock slipping in....

I know it all sounds a bit weird but at the time it is just you and another person and you work out as you go what each other likes. I was glad she was having fun and she seemed happy to be experimenting and saying nothing...
You know saying something or in this case not saying something is key at least to her. Had a GF who was very adventurous sexually trying anything but she always made a big deal about her ass being"exit only". Yet when I would play with her pussy and a finger would touch her asshole she would start grinding against it as if she wanted it in her ass. Over time i did just that and she would cum like crazy. Then in the after sex cuddling talking phase I would bring it up and she would deny it and get mad. So I kept my mouth shut and was soon finger banging her ass making her squirt but we never talked about it and when ever the subject of ass play came up she insisted she was exit only. I laughed every time i changed the sheets because of how much she squirted when she came from ass play. So there are times the lady wants deniability, it makes them feel better about what they are doing so give them that and enjoy.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
You know saying something or in this case not saying something is key at least to her. Had a GF who was very adventurous sexually trying anything but she always made a big deal about her ass being"exit only". Yet when I would play with her pussy and a finger would touch her asshole she would start grinding against it as if she wanted it in her ass. Over time i did just that and she would cum like crazy. Then in the after sex cuddling talking phase I would bring it up and she would deny it and get mad. So I kept my mouth shut and was soon finger banging her ass making her squirt but we never talked about it and when ever the subject of ass play came up she insisted she was exit only. I laughed every time i changed the sheets because of how much she squirted when she came from ass play. So there are times the lady wants deniability, it makes them feel better about what they are doing so give them that and enjoy.
i totally agree, i think if i had ever said anything or acted as if we had done anything differently then I would never have got her to do anything again. staying silent and acting as if nothing had changed definitely worked for her (and me ) !
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 01:35 PM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

Tracy has had this once but the story is a little different. I had invited a friend round from work Tracy had never met him before but had agreed to meet and if she liked him there might be some fun later in the evening. It was agreed in advance that if things went as far as full sex then he would wear a condom.

Tracy and my friend got on really well we went out for a couple of drinks and when we got back we messed about a bit the plan was that one way or another we would end up naked. Tracy sucked us both for a little while and then we decided to go up to the bedroom to be more comfy. I grabbed a camera and some condoms Just in case.

When we got into the bed room Tracy went back to sucking us in turn and together. My friend went down on Tracy and soon had her cumming I managed to get a few photos I asked Tracy if she wanted my friend to fuck her she actually said yes please. I grabbed a condom for him and then just before he put it on I suggested we get a photo of his cock bare rubbing Tracy's pussy. We managed to get a good shot My friend rubbed his cock along her slit his cock was soon covered in her wetness then one of them must have moved slightly as his cock slipped in just a little to start with. He apologized and pulled out and started to rub his cock against her again. After a bit it slipped in again this time all the way.

This time my friend didn't pull out straight away but he didn't just fuck her either he just stayed still. My friend then said how good it felt to have his bare cock in her. Tracy said as it was in now he may as well enjoy it and just fuck her bare but she told him to pull out before cumming. He agreed and started to fuck her after a while he started to get faster and it looked like he was going to cum. I reminded him that Tracy had asked him to pull out but Tracy just turned around and and said she wanted to feel his cum in her. Who am I to argue? And I got the pleasure of fucking her cum filled pussy after. And we both fucked her again before my friend went home.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:22 PM

My wife enjoys a version of this too. She often slides it between her pussy lips then between her ass cheeks. She always rams herself down on my dick before coming though. This was also the method of me entering her ass for the first time.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onpoint For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 12:16 PM

Default I agree on keeping silent

I totally agree with the keeping silent about the accidental penetration. I don’t bring that aspect of it up when we talk about her doing the camel toe slide as part of our sexual foreplay. She really gets arroused as we remember the fun, but I too think she would get turned off if I concentrated on the penetration.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Idaman6277 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaman6277 View Post
I totally agree with the keeping silent about the accidental penetration. I don’t bring that aspect of it up when we talk about her doing the camel toe slide as part of our sexual foreplay. She really gets arroused as we remember the fun, but I too think she would get turned off if I concentrated on the penetration.
I’ve not done as much research on this as I’d like but my feeling is that penetration as a results of a slide is particularly nice for a girl - its a nice shallow angle and she’s obviously very wet from the stimulation of sliding her lips along the cock. Therefore, i think for shy or virgin girls it genuinely can be an ‘oops, omg that feels nice moment’ without all the drama of a full on ‘guy on top’ penetration..

any one agree?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 03:29 PM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default She wanted more

An xGF and I got into a soft swinging relationship with a co-worker of hers and her husband. It started out with strip poker and nude sun bathing. Progressed to touchy-feely in the hot tub. One evening after strip poker it progressed further at his suggestion. He openly admitted he wanted to swing with us, but penetration was off limits.

This session started out with massages to get used to touching each other's partner sexually. It progressed to oral and fingering etc. She asked me if I'd like her to do the "camel toe slide" on me. Of course I said sure. He warned us to remember no penetration.

He and my GF watched us intently feeling each other until my GF went down on him. We were still sliding and it felt great - she had a two-day stubble that made it more intense. Soon her husband and my GF were 69ing and paying no attention to us.

Soon I felt her move her pussy to put my cock head at her opening. She gave me a wink and Shh sign with her finger. She then thrust down on me taking my cock in. She leaned over and whispered to not cum in her. As I was about to cum I let her know and she lifted up to let my cock out and rubbed her pussy on my balls as I emptied on her and my stomach.

By this time they stopped their 69ing and everyone admitted to having came. I was obvious and the cum dropping down my GF's chin was evidence. He immediately went down on his wife lapping up her juices. She winked at me and smiled.

Thee gal later told me she wanted my cock in her whenever we swung together, but just be careful he doesn't see. Well this "arrangement" continued for several more sessions. One evening my GF was doing the "Slide" on him when she decided she would surprise him. She was on top teasing his cock when she thrust down on him taking his cock in her all the way and held tight on him. He protested briefly then went about enjoying himself. She urged him on.

He later said that wasn't supposed to happen, but it was just the start to full swinging every time. We saw them later at group parties and he fucked any and every gal he could get his dick in.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:41 AM

Thanked 11,075 Times in 719 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
Tracy has had this once but the story is a little different. I had invited a friend round from work Tracy had never met him before but had agreed to meet and if she liked him there might be some fun later in the evening. It was agreed in advance that if things went as far as full sex then he would wear a condom.

Tracy and my friend got on really well we went out for a couple of drinks and when we got back we messed about a bit the plan was that one way or another we would end up naked. Tracy sucked us both for a little while and then we decided to go up to the bedroom to be more comfy. I grabbed a camera and some condoms Just in case.

When we got into the bed room Tracy went back to sucking us in turn and together. My friend went down on Tracy and soon had her cumming I managed to get a few photos I asked Tracy if she wanted my friend to fuck her she actually said yes please. I grabbed a condom for him and then just before he put it on I suggested we get a photo of his cock bare rubbing Tracy's pussy. We managed to get a good shot My friend rubbed his cock along her slit his cock was soon covered in her wetness then one of them must have moved slightly as his cock slipped in just a little to start with. He apologized and pulled out and started to rub his cock against her again. After a bit it slipped in again this time all the way.

This time my friend didn't pull out straight away but he didn't just fuck her either he just stayed still. My friend then said how good it felt to have his bare cock in her. Tracy said as it was in now he may as well enjoy it and just fuck her bare but she told him to pull out before cumming. He agreed and started to fuck her after a while he started to get faster and it looked like he was going to cum. I reminded him that Tracy had asked him to pull out but Tracy just turned around and and said she wanted to feel his cum in her. Who am I to argue? And I got the pleasure of fucking her cum filled pussy after. And we both fucked her again before my friend went home.
I hope you then got the pleasure of sloppy seconds. After you had got the pics of course
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doublefister For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2018, 10:36 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublefister View Post
I hope you then got the pleasure of sloppy seconds. After you had got the pics of course
I did and again after her had left as well
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006