Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2006, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansusan
Yeah, I would say that was on topic- if the " E " in ENF stands for Totally confidence and without any reservations or shyness!
I was thinking the same thing. A woman who doesn't give a shit whether she has clothes on or not kinda sucks all the fun out of it as far as I'm concerned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kopema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 02:40 PM

Thanked 177,344 Times in 18,915 Posts

Agreed. This story is really more about exhibitionism, so I moved it here to the appropriate section.

Fango
Old 09-19-2006, 04:52 PM

You are a very lucky man! The Gym I go to only has a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, all requiring you to wear your bathing costume.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skullmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 06:09 PM

Just a quick update:
I was at the sauna today - and although it wasn't amazing (was not stuck in a small sauna booth with penthouse magazine quality chicks - unfortunately) - it was pretty good.
There were a few chicks (about 20) - some of which I shared a jacuzzi with and at one point there was a traffic jam to the shared shower (only 6 shower heads) so I was standing there patiently waiting for my turn while enjoying the view (although some of the shower users were men ,,, unfortunately) of the chicks showering.

Ah, there is this added little bonus to the gym:
The path to the sauna area is connected to the men's and women's locker rooms (separate since some gym members prefer to not be seen naked by the other gender) - now the locker rooms are built so that the first part is the locker and dressing area and the latter part is the shower are - the stupid thing (and I just LOVE it ) is that the exit to the Sauna is right near the shower area - and guess what? the exit doors are totally made of glass which basically allows uninterrupted views into both the men's and women's lockers/showers - so when I walk out into the path to the sauna area - I hook a left and right there in front of me is the glass door to the women's shower - and 5/10 times - you see girls showering - some of them you wouldn't see in the sauna because they are too shy- however you see them all nude taking a shower. Reminds me of the voy shower movies we have on this group - but only in real life. This is awsome!!!

So as you guys can understand - not only do I get to see lot's and lot's of hot chicks (and also some not that hot... fat or older women... and of course some men too...) nude up close and personal - I am also getting into serious shape - since this whole sauna thing where you walk around with all of your stuff hanging out just encourages you to work out and get your body into top shape. So I just picked up a new pair of running shoes today for the treadmill.

Some info on the dutch sauna system - the idea is that you have hundreds of them all over Holland and every Gym and every swimming pool (even public ones) have a sauna complex. If anyone happens to visit the netherlands - you can very easily google up a sauna in your are of stay - entrance is of course not for free (unless you are a member of the gym) and costs somwere between 7 Euros to 25 Euros - depending on the sauna. Some of the upper scale saunas offer an amazing experience (apart from the chicks - that is...) - they are beautiful and fun.
Some links:
http://www.saunacantarel.nl/index.html
http://www.thermae.nl/werkveld.asp?t...ge.htm&c at=1
Just type in google "sauna site:nl" and you will get many links...

Some tips:
* Make sure u bring a large towel with you.
* Find out if there is a ladies night - some places have this dreaded thing - and during that night - the saunas and nude areas are limited to females - avoid this of course
* Walk in with lot's of self confidence
* Try not to blankly stare at tits or pussy for a long time - you may (and you will!) look - but don't pierce look...
* See what others are doing and follow suit
* Don't get too excited - walking with a hard on is just not right
* Don't try to hit on the girls - girls don't go there to get laid - they try to relax
* Relax (!) - depending on the size of the place you can spend a very long time there (1-5 hours)

Last edited by 1guyinholland; 09-19-2006 at 06:15 PM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 1guyinholland For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,738 Times in 6,172 Posts

I typed in sauna site:nl and got three million returns. God all mighty, which one do I go to!!!

Klondike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 11:45 AM

Here's some British horse riders in a sauna; enjoy!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpt...the-sauna_sexy
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 06:16 PM

Thanked 14,177 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
I typed in sauna site:nl and got three million returns. God all mighty, which one do I go to!!!

Klondike
If wanted, i can be your guide.
Now you know why i visit alsmost weekly (sometimes in winter 2 times a week) a saunacomplex. I also think i know from which chain the leisure centre is 1Dutchguy visit regurlarly.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevin6 View Post
If wanted, i can be your guide.
Now you know why i visit alsmost weekly (sometimes in winter 2 times a week) a saunacomplex. I also think i know from which chain the leisure centre is 1Dutchguy visit regurlarly.

So which one is the place to go?
The Following User Says Thank You to pesaos For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2014, 05:31 PM

Thanked 2,528 Times in 106 Posts
Default so long no story

Where to go to was the question. Although I not familiar with the gym sauna nicely described in the previous stories I know several of the sauna's in the Netherlands and I love to visit them. Although, I sincerely enjoy the sauna for their sauna's and baths it is the voyeurism that makes me visit the sauna on a regular basis.

Today, was no exception and after work I went to a Sauna in the Nijmegen region. They had distributed coupons, of which I was not aware, and unlike a normal Friday the place was fully crowded. The good thing was that the entrance was much cheaper with this coupon and that triggered the interest of many students . Therefore, next to some older people many young students (often in pairs and even some girlfriend groups) visited the place.

Another good thing of a busy day is that the high amount of nudity all around makes people less shy and everyone is walking around naked and many of them do not even bother to d**** a towel along their privates .

This day I have seen many cute girls walking around all naked. Only two girls had a nice little bush below the rest was completely shaven.

One of the best moments today was in the infrared room I was lying there when two cute ladies joined me and laid on their belly like most people in this room do. Of course I could not resist to peek at their asses which were just perfect. Suddenly one of the girls, who was looking out of the window, saw this little mouse walking in the garden. By the sight of this little creature the ladies became all excited because it was so CUTE In their excitement they forgot the "normal position" and and went sitting on their knees bending forward to have a better look at this little animal walking around. Now I had also a much better look and could look for a whole minute or so at their asses and pussies pointing in my direction.

I experienced more exciting moments this day, which I will share in a follow up
Old 04-11-2014, 10:11 PM

thanks this is great information
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boobsman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break