uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-05-2018, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
hmmm... Interesting that she was "2 bottles of wine down" to lose her inhibitions and step out on her BF - I mean was taken advantage of... - yet recalls quite a few details.... She is so damn sexy and cute in your profile pic she must have guys all over her if she gives any indication she might be receptive. Certainly caught my eye... When was that bikini pic taken?
So the bikini photo was from that time, i think maybe a year after she started teaching. She is a very pretty girl and at 22 - 24 had a lovely body as you can tell from the bikini

She did admit that when everything relaxed over dinner and wine he did start to be less intimidating to her. She knew he liked to look at her and i think she flirted to build more of a connection and get him on her side. at the end of the evening he walked back with her to her room as his was on the same corridor - according to Beth he has his hand on her bum as they came out of the lift and then when they got to her room he just went in with her. Once in the room her dress and nix came off for him pretty easily. My guess is, although she wouldn’t admit this, is that she kind of knew that opening her legs for him would make work a whole lot easier and she was very stressed about it at the time.

She never pretended she wasn’t a willing participant but did put the whole situation down to wine. I got the impression from what she said that the sex was the drunk / exciting / passionate type followed by a more relaxed fuck later in the night. I do know it was bareback which would have been very nice for him as she was very tight at that age.

Overall i got the impression that he had fun and it definitely made him a better boss for her at work

From my point of view a less stressed girlfriend was a bonus !
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 08:13 AM

Thanked 1,396 Times in 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackday View Post
My wife started new job in teaching today. Nothing unusual in that but she actually bought some nice new underwear for it. Just wondering if anyone else had similar experiences in women starting new jobs and buying new knickers? She wore the pair on the left today.
About how old is your wife? My wife is a teacher as well and usually wears sexy panties (knickers) under her slacks and dresses. I don't necessarily think she wears those undergarments for anyone else, it is more for her to feel sexy. However, it would be hot if someone was able to somehow see what she had on underneath her clothing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mortisor44 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2018, 09:23 AM

Thanked 5,901 Times in 799 Posts

just a body shot is fine.. extra points, if done in the classroom (empty, NO kids!)
Old 10-21-2018, 08:55 AM

This reminds me of when my girlfriend worked as a waitress and got new underwear. One day she went to work and I told her she should "accidentally" show her new knickers to one of her male customers. When she got home that evening she told me how she'd bent over whikst cleaning tables in front of this guy who was often quite flirty with her and made sure her knickers showed over the top of her jeans. She was wearing white knickers with lace tound the edges and made sure he got a good look .
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2018, 09:52 AM

My wife, who is a teacher, went to work today wearing a relatively thin blouse. When she returned home, I commented that her nipples were very much popping out and two bumps were very visible on her chest. She was shocked and embarrassed, and realized that she should have worn a padded bra with that particular shirt to avoid the embarrassing situation. I found it hot and asked her if anyone was leering, and she thought about it and mentioned that several students seemed to be staring at her chest, but she just assumed it was "boys being boys."

She also mentioned that she had a department meeting after school that day, which meant that much of the faculty, the administration, and the principal saw her as well.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:23 AM

There seems to be some interest in the teachers undergarments, so maybe this thread can be revived.

Here are some pics of my wife after school one day.

She usually wears work slacks or a dress to school. I'll try and post some more.
Attached Thumbnails
wife 1 - Copy - Copy.jpg   wife 2 - Copy - Copy.jpg  

wife 3 - Copy - Copy.jpg   wife 4 - Copy - Copy.jpg  

wife 5 - Copy - Copy.jpg   wife 6 - Copy - Copy.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting