Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-19-2018, 05:18 AM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
For the same reason exhibitionist like to wear rebel flag bathing suits and have strange men send them comments. Everyone is different, judgemental, ignoring the fact that he said she was sleeping around anyway. He was reacting to not instigating her behavior.
So have you done this to your wife, as seems confusing to make a comment like that if you have not. Or you just having a fantasy moment?
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 07:01 AM

Default Dawn

My ex-wife and I used to play a lot. Dawn earned money having sex with family and friends. I was her pimp and set prices and also watched to verify that she never got hurt.
It ended along with our marriage when I used her to settle a drug debt. Our dealer sold her all weekend to earn what we owed. She was upset that I wasn’t there to protect her and she was treated like a street wh*r*.
If you wish to read of our adventures feel free to read my older posts
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 04:37 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Why would you want to Pimp out your wife???.... w/ or w/o money?????...… the momentary thrill, is not worth what your creating in her... or other obvious dangers....
To be clear, regarding my earlier post, I didn't actually pimp out the wife, yet I did reap monetary and material benefits.

it was not a momentary thrill, and any danger of physical harm or disease was unlikely, but the danger of her leaving me was inevitable. Again, she had already left me for a rich dude, who turned out to be a broke-ass fraud. She bailed out on him and we got back together only because she was down and out, and I couldn't support my place without her income. So at that point, it was a marriage of convenience, but sex was always great.

At that point it was obvious to me that our marriage was temporary and something I tried not to think about. She had a yearning for a far better life than I could ever provide for her. So in the meanwhile, we reaped the monetary and material benefits. And for her, it wasn't work. He was good looking and a good lover, and she loved the thrill and the sex.

And as it turned out her wish came true. She's living halfway across the country now, married to a mega-rich trial lawyer and they have kids. But I'd bet anything they are into the "lifestyle"..... knowing how much she loved the afternoon trysts with her old boss and me both fucking her silly... or vice versa!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 07:24 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioredlover View Post
Awesome story ! Thanks , did he come back for seconds ?
He fucked her a few more times after that. She had no clue that I knew, nor that he was telling me everything.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2