Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2021, 09:10 AM

Thanked 4,668 Times in 559 Posts
Default A long time ago...

A long time ago...

...my girlfriend (later wife) and I were at vacation in Croatia gtogether with a couple that were good friends. We have seen us all two or three times naked in sauna, but nothing more...

At that time nearly all girls were topless there, nearly 40 % totally naked...

My wife was shy and wore a swimsuit 1st and snd day, the girlfriend of my friend was topless from the beginning. She's got nice, sexy breasts, biut nothing new for me.

Third day my girl wore a bikini, and the other girl get out of her bathing slip and was totally naked now. After a while, she no longer paid so much attention to keeping her legs together in a ladylike way, so I could see her pussy more often. Like it very much, my friend did not mind much.

Then finally my sweetie also took off her top and when she realized that it did not hurt and most women were topless, she also took off her panties right away. The two girls had fun and they did not mind that they were also looked at by other men.

But whoever think that we then became intimate together, I have to disappoint - he had sex with his girlfriend, I had sex with mine - nothing more...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2021, 11:18 AM

Thanked 1,668 Times in 81 Posts

It's some kind of roleplaying game. I am a slave, and I have to be as nude as my master wants, whenever and wherever he orders it to me

I can proudly say that I have always overcome my shyness and pleased my husband. I wear always what he wants, just like if I were his doll.

The only boundary is that we might be able to disguise my exhibitionism as non-sexual nudity:
- it's just natural, like being topless on the beach
- or I'm not aware, like when I let my neighbours see me showering trough the curtind, or when I naively display my pussy to my nephew under my nightgown for some few seconds

Topless or nudity is compulsory for me when my husband wants, and this sense of slavery is the most arousing thing on earth

During those holidays, he would write me in WhatsApp what to do: get a shower, play with the kids, go topless into the kitchen and grab me a beer, make my nephew spread sunscrean on your back and ass, apply more sunscream on your tits, come to the bathroom so that I can load into your ass...

I have been made to shown my pussy, too.

I always sleep completely nude and, despite our bedroom was on the groundfloor, he used to open wide the window and the curtains. I was wide open, too, so that my pussy was fully visible for those who were having breakfast on the garden (mostly my nephew, who was always stealing glances and staring at my naked pussy). Last day, my mother in law saw me and urged my husband to cover me with my sheets. Later on, she gave me this motherly advice: "Darling, wear some panties at night or close the curtains if you don't want your nephews and brothers in law to undergo a heart attack..."

That morning his son's sperm was still pouring out of my ass over the sheets...

It might seem a bit odd to show me to his family like that, but he is my man and I am proud to please him
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2021, 12:42 PM

Thanked 1,668 Times in 81 Posts

Sorry, this is the second part of another one that might not be published properly... Administrators may delete it if they see it fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
It's some kind of roleplaying game. I am a slave, and I have to be as nude as my master wants, whenever and wherever he orders it to me

I can proudly say that I have always overcome my shyness and pleased my husband. I wear always what he wants, just like if I were his doll.

The only boundary is that we might be able to disguise my exhibitionism as non-sexual nudity:
- it's just natural, like being topless on the beach
- or I'm not aware, like when I let my neighbours see me showering trough the curtind, or when I naively display my pussy to my nephew under my nightgown for some few seconds

Topless or nudity is compulsory for me when my husband wants, and this sense of slavery is the most arousing thing on earth

During those holidays, he would write me in WhatsApp what to do: get a shower, play with the kids, go topless into the kitchen and grab me a beer, make my nephew spread sunscrean on your back and ass, apply more sunscream on your tits, come to the bathroom so that I can load into your ass...

I have been made to shown my pussy, too.

I always sleep completely nude and, despite our bedroom was on the groundfloor, he used to open wide the window and the curtains. I was wide open, too, so that my pussy was fully visible for those who were having breakfast on the garden (mostly my nephew, who was always stealing glances and staring at my naked pussy). Last day, my mother in law saw me and urged my husband to cover me with my sheets. Later on, she gave me this motherly advice: "Darling, wear some panties at night or close the curtains if you don't want your nephews and brothers in law to undergo a heart attack..."

That morning his son's sperm was still pouring out of my ass over the sheets...

It might seem a bit odd to show me to his family like that, but he is my man and I am proud to please him
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl friend, sexy, topless beach, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022