Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2014, 02:08 PM

Thanked 1,528 Times in 31 Posts
Default What have other's seen on your PC or phone

Stories about friends or strangers coming across pics of your wife or g/f on your computer or phone are hot!! Or even some stories about pics you've come across that you shouldn't have seen. Pics that were on your pc or phone when you took it for repair. Love all these stories!! Let's hear them!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atlch0 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2014, 07:19 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts
Default What I found

I do a little computer work for friends of mine sometimes and one of them brought me a computer that someone had given to him. He told me that the guy that gave it to him said it had just quit working and he didn't know what was wrong. He said if you can get it running and clean it off the guy said I could have it but he said the guy wanted to make sure you cleaned everything off if you get it working. That made me think something was on it that I needed to see if I got it going. I had it running in 15 minutes after the guy left and it didn't take long before I knew why the guy wanted it cleaned off. I found several files that the guy had hidden and tried to password protect. I didn't want to take the time fool with them at the time so I moved all of them on to a memory stick and went ahead and formatted the computer. A couple of days later I gave the computer back to the guy that gave it to me and went on with my business.
It was probably 2 weeks before I came across the memory stick and decided to try to open the files. It didn't take long using a Brute Force program before I had the files open. I found lots of pictures of the guys wife and several other women I recognized from around town. Nearly all of the pics had the women in some kind of sexual situations with men that weren't their husbands and a lot of the women were with black men. I understood why the guy didn't want anyone to find the files. I showed the pictures to my wife and she recognized a couple of the black guys in fact my wife had fucked both of the guys previously. To finish the story we never told anyone about the pictures so no one got into any trouble over them but I always wondered what the story behind them was.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:25 AM

Thanked 1,528 Times in 31 Posts

Hot story! Anyone else?
The Following User Says Thank You to atlch0 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 09:16 AM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts

2 years ago my wife and i went on holiday with another couple we know to Spain. Had a great time and took the usual holiday snaps for the album. After we got back my mate and i had a game of golf and when we returned to the house i decided to go for a quick shower and he asked if it was okay to check out the holiday pics. I told him to carry on and thought no more about it. Later on that evening i was looking for a copy of an email i had sent and came across three sent items to my mate that i hadn't sent. Yes he had found some 'other' folders in another part of my computer and decided to send himself 3 photos. I would never have known apart from his amateur failure to delete the sent email files, and he still doesn't know to this day that i know.
I can't imagine what he would want them for, can you?
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg   5.jpg  

28a.jpg  
Old 05-04-2014, 10:08 AM

Thanked 6,643 Times in 622 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueenie View Post
2 years ago my wife and i went on holiday with another couple we know to Spain. Had a great time and took the usual holiday snaps for the album. After we got back my mate and i had a game of golf and when we returned to the house i decided to go for a quick shower and he asked if it was okay to check out the holiday pics. I told him to carry on and thought no more about it. Later on that evening i was looking for a copy of an email i had sent and came across three sent items to my mate that i hadn't sent. Yes he had found some 'other' folders in another part of my computer and decided to send himself 3 photos. I would never have known apart from his amateur failure to delete the sent email files, and he still doesn't know to this day that i know.
I can't imagine what he would want them for, can you?
Nope no idea at all.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:00 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

Neither my phone nor my wife's have anything sexy on them. I do IT work and syncing up the phone's email with the PC can be tricky, so I'm working with other people's phones all the time. I really don't snoop on the phones, I think that's unethical, but I was working on this guy's phone once and his wife sexted him with a very nice pic of her ample tits.

It was awkward, he was sitting across his desk from me and I just said "sorry, didn't mean to see that", and handed the phone back to him. He saw what I saw, smiled and texted his wife back what happened, he said she will likely never sext him again.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:04 PM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
He saw what I saw, smiled and texted his wife back what happened, he said she will likely never sext him again.
Back in the 80s, when we used to use pagers instead of cellphones, my brother-in-law had the voice type where the caller calls the pager and talks, and the pager plays it loudly, rather than displaying a number that you call back. His girlfriend would make obscene calls to him when she knew he was at work; being overheard was entirely the point.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:34 PM

Once a workmate came up to my hotel room asking to use the toilet. Following him were two other guys, whom I am also acquinted.
He handed his phone to one of them as he went in.
While waiting, one of those idiots decided to muck around with his phone.
They found a video of his gf giving him a blowjob. It was taken from his POV.
Embarassingly we all know the girl personally.
Those 2 then started to IR (no blue tooth yet those days) the file to themselves.
Nobody got in trouble and I never saw the file again.
Eventually both of them married other people.
Old 05-11-2014, 06:33 PM

Well, when I was younger I took some pictures of myself topless from my webcam and distributed them between a few people who I thought were friends. First a few of me in my bra, then finally without my bra, breasts poking out firmly and nipples hard.

But this came to an end when I ran across one of them on a website as the profile pic of somebody else. I immediately stopped doing that, and only gave them to a handful of people. And thankfully have not seen any of them appear again since.

Since then, I am very adamant that no pictures are ever taken of me in incriminating situations.

However, a few times I have seen things on phones of others. I was borrowing the phone of a friend last month, and she got a text message from her boyfriend. She was doing her make-up at the time, and when I told her after I finished my call she told me to read it to her.

I opened the text, and there was a picture of her BF's cock, hard and leaking pre-cum, with the message "I am waiting for you baby!". I just told her the text message part, trying to keep from giggling and not telling her about the photograph.

Of course, when we met up with our BFs that night, it was hard to keep a straight face knowing I had seen his cock in all of it's glory. All 5 inches and not much bigger around them his thumb. I can only guess he has some other talents to keep her happy.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:06 AM

A couple of years ago a couple we are friends with stayed over. We had spent the previous night getting very very drunk, and in the morning everyone was hungover as hell. I was the first one up and everybody else was still fast asleep. I found my mates phone on the table and started snooping, sure enough i found about 8 videos of his missus being fucked and sucking his dick, using sex toys on herself etc.

I really had a thing for her at the time and did not realize she could be so dirty, she always seemed so timid and shy. I could not resist sending them to myself and hiding the evidence. I really enjoyed watching her, but one day I had an attack of conscience and deleted them all. Its something i really regret doing now (deleting them that is) and ive tried to recover the files from my HD many times but they are gone forever ;-(

Tags
laptop, shared

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009