Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingbear View Post
Please tell!
here is the thread I began :

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...79#post1060079
The Following User Says Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 07:53 PM

Default After work

This happened just a couple of months ago in August.

It was a regular week day in the office, but it was extremely hot outside. It was at least 10 degrees above normal summer temperatures. People couldn't focus on their work. After sweating through the day, I decided to leave early and headed to the local city beach. I had agreed to pick up my wife on the way to the beach. She came out of the building together with her colleague. My wife asked me if it was ok if her colleague joined us. That was of course no problem, and the three of us drove down to the beach.

I had met my wife's colleague a couple of times before. She was the shy type and didn't say much. The beach was already very crowded, so we settled down at the more secluded and rocky end of the beach. We stripped down to our swimwear and laid down, my wife in the middle. I had never seen my wife's colleague in a bikini before, and I have to say she looked nice. She is the skinny type with brown short hair and small breasts.

The girls started to discuss work, so I threw myself into the ocean. A few minutes later I was back on my towel. I said that they should try the water, and so they did. When they came back, they laid down on their backs. I know that my wife loves topless tanning, and she usually removes the top after swimming. But since she was together with the shy colleague, I guess she didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, so she kept her top on.

But the shy colleague wasn't that shy after all. She started rubbing herself with sun lotion. When she came to the breast area, she just removed her top, and put lotion on her nice perky tits. Her nipples erected a little because of the cold lotion. My wife asked her if she could have some lotion. Within seconds my wife removed her top too, and now the already hot day became much much hotter.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:54 AM

Angry

No photos dude means you are making it up. Please take your fantasy elsewhere. We want to see your wife. Not your words.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alarice1 View Post
No photos dude means you are making it up. Please take your fantasy elsewhere. We want to see your wife. Not your words.

This is the Non Fiction Stories section of the forum. In this section it is the words that are important.
If you are not interested in the words, there are plenty of threads in the photos and videos sections that should interest you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to neil733 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2011, 12:14 AM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts
Default welcome to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by alarice1 View Post
1 post since 2010 and then you complain!!!!
If you have nothing nice to say, don't bother!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 02:53 AM

Thanked 5,212 Times in 190 Posts

I was dating a girl a few years ago...She made more money than me working as a waitress in a posh restaurant and was really into having a good time, spending money on food, drinks, travel, etc. She was a slim black woman with great curves. She decided one weekend to go on vacation to Miami, and told me about her plans. She knew I couldn;t afford to join and that I wouldnt be able to get time off, so she told me she was going with some friends from work, who turned out to be her manager at the restaurant, a guy a few years older than us, in his mid thirties, his girlfriend, and another male friend of theirs. When she got back I asked her how it was, where she went, etc. She said South Beach, so I asked, isnt that a topless beach? Did you go topless? She said I really wanted to, but I didnt cause I was with my coworkers, would have been awkward etc. But then when she took her clothes off, she had no tanlines on her tits! So I said, explain that!! And then she admitted that she had spent basically the whole weekend topless, wearing just a thong bikini, hanging out with her manager from work and a guy she had just met. I asked her why she lied and she said she thought I would be upset. Far from it, though, it turned me on. She said that her manager's girlfriend was too shy to remove her top, so she was the only one. A couple of nights later she asked me if her nipples were big...I said, no they're perfect, why? Because, she said, my manager and his girlfriend were saying my nipples are really big. So he was really looking, huh? I asked. She said, yeah, he was really staring, I think it was his first time seeing a black girl's tits!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:23 PM

i don't really have much of a story to tell, but the first time my wife (then fiance) was topless on the beach was with a couple we were friends with. the guy had seen some topless pictures of her, but neither of them had seen her topless in person. it started as a bet. they were going to the dominican republic for their honeymoon. they were trying to convince us to go with them. i said we'll go if the girls go topless on the beach at least once. my fiance wanted to go on the trip anyway so she went along with me. i had never seen the other girls boobs, and didn't think i ever would. to my surprise she agreed to go topless. i said i didn't believe her, since it would be so easy to back out once we were there. i said flash me now, that way i will have already seen your boobs and it won't be a big deal. she said no at first, but after several comments back and forth she flashed me one boob. i said no way, you gotta show me both. then she flashed both. i couldn't believe it. she had a low cut dress on, and she had several nip slips throughout that night.

anyway, several months later we went to the dominican republic. the first day was kind of cloudy, but the other girl said she wanted to get it over with and took off her top. then my fiance did too. this was the first time they were topless in public. i think i saw a guy down close to the water take a picture of his girlfriend, but he did it so that we were in the background. i'm pretty sure this wasn't an accident. they were the only girls topless on the beach that day. on the sunny days, toplessness was very common.

the other girl only stayed topless for about an hour. i was hoping she would try it and like it, then keep doing it for the whole trip, but she never did it again. i asked her about it, and she said she didn't like it. my fiance continued to go topless the rest of the week, whether our friends were with us or not. i posted some pictures from this vacation in my thread. i actually had to leave out some pictures because our friends were in them. the other girl would never allow me to take a picture of her topless, so i didn't even ask. here is a picture from i think was the second day. she was getting pretty comfortable topless at this point. our friends are to my left as i took this picture. i also got the other girl to take a picture of me and my fiance (topless) together in this pool.

i know i'm not the best writer, but i have a couple other stories from this trip, and our actual honeymoon. nothing amazing, but i enjoyed them.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1328130730
Old 06-16-2012, 08:50 AM

My girlfriends friend split up from her boyfriend and stayed with us for a few months. I'm English and they are both Lithuanians, as such they are both tall and slim. My girlfriend has dark curly hair, her friend, straight naturally blonde hair. We all got on well and used to have a good time together, often going for a drink and playing pool at the local pubs.

My girlfriend mentioned to her that we were going to Brighton nudist beach the next day, her friend asked if she could join us. Imagine me that night, preying for sun and trying to sleep with a large lob on!

The next day was cloudy, I was gutted. We left for the beach anyway and when there crashed on the normal beach wrapped in towels. We had left early and I think the three of us must have fallen asleep. Our friend woke us, saying the sun was appearing and that we should move to the nudist beach. Hallelujah!!

After picking up some drinks we headed over to the nudist section. Seeing the two of them strip was mind blowing. My girlfriend always keeps her pussy totally shaved, and she has what I call an 'outty' - everything is protruding. From hearing their previous 'girly' conversations, I gathered her friend would also be totally shaved. Imagine how gutted I was when her friend said she wouldn't be taking her knickers off, because she was on her period. She still got her tits out, and to have my girlfriend naked in front of her, was a real turn on. I caught her having a good look at my girlfriend's bits and mine. Would love to say it finished off with a fantastic threesome, but it didn't - but my girlfriend and I did have a great session when we got home - I was imagining her friend having a great time with herself, just 6 inches away, the other side of the wall.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:02 AM

My girlfriend is always topless on the beach... I'm used to it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bukefal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 09:19 AM

Thanked 2,062 Times in 85 Posts
Default Keeping the pensioners amused

Not quite the beach but holiday story - hope you dont mind

My wife and i were on holiday in Spain where we rented a villa with a pool. We were separated from the next villa by a slatted fence. On the first week the next villa was empty and we made full use of our pool to swim naked. Two elderly couples moved in on the second week, unbeknown to us, but soon found out as my wife heard them discussing her lack of clothes in the pool. I am sure they thought they were being quiet but were anything but. My wife decided to give them a bit enjoyment during their holiday and would often swim/ go naked in the rear garden. I couldn't help laugh to myself watching them get closer and closer to the fence to get a better view, they seemed to think that they were wearing an invisible cloak. All in all a great holiday for all
Attached Thumbnails
83.jpg   80.jpg  

Tags
girl friend, sexy, topless beach, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again