Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2023, 06:26 PM

Thanked 37,499 Times in 2,756 Posts
Default One Night Stand

More of a question that I believe will turn into some great stories.

Question: Has anyone had a one night stand with a hot girl and you never did her again? Did you regret not going for another night or two or three months of pleasurable sex?

Please tell us about it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2023, 12:02 AM

Thanked 4,639 Times in 413 Posts
Default Oh yes.

A woman I used to work with at a college newspaper (I've written about her elsewhere on this site). She was a curvy plumper and had a boyfriend when we were co-workers, so I was always held at a respectable distance. Then one day after classes were over, I heard her call my name across the quad. She never mentioned the boyfriend, but instead suggested we go to the local wine bar and celebrate the end of school. Well, one bottle of wine led to another, and before we knew it were were headed to her house "to get her diaphragm." She was a very upfront sort of girl. We got to my place and there was no pretense, no "let's have a drink." It was straight to the bedroom and me burying my nose into her cleavage and her saying, "I knew you liked big tits." And she sure had them.

We ended up screwing immediately, but were both very drunk and somehow in the middle of sex we both fell asleep with me still inside her, ah, the good old days. I awoke at some point and continued fucking her, and she awoke and came. And then I came. In the morning we took a bath together and she gave me the best underwater blowjob of my life (actually, the only one). We sat on the couch naked afterwards and like an idiot I said I had to go to work (with my massive headache). That was the last time I saw her. She called me months later and invited me over for dinner at her place. Once again, I was stupid and told her I had a girlfriend, which I sort of did, and although the girlfriend was hot, she was not a sex beast like the chubby woman. So, sadly, it ended up being a one night stand. And yes, I regret it. I had many other one night stands which I can write about if this thread takes off, but none were as good as this one. Sherry, I still think about you...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2023, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
A woman I used to work with at a college newspaper (I've written about her elsewhere on this site). She was a curvy plumper and had a boyfriend when we were co-workers, so I was always held at a respectable distance. Then one day after classes were over, I heard her call my name across the quad. She never mentioned the boyfriend, but instead suggested we go to the local wine bar and celebrate the end of school. Well, one bottle of wine led to another, and before we knew it were were headed to her house "to get her diaphragm." She was a very upfront sort of girl. We got to my place and there was no pretense, no "let's have a drink." It was straight to the bedroom and me burying my nose into her cleavage and her saying, "I knew you liked big tits." And she sure had them.

We ended up screwing immediately, but were both very drunk and somehow in the middle of sex we both fell asleep with me still inside her, ah, the good old days. I awoke at some point and continued fucking her, and she awoke and came. And then I came. In the morning we took a bath together and she gave me the best underwater blowjob of my life (actually, the only one). We sat on the couch naked afterwards and like an idiot I said I had to go to work (with my massive headache). That was the last time I saw her. She called me months later and invited me over for dinner at her place. Once again, I was stupid and told her I had a girlfriend, which I sort of did, and although the girlfriend was hot, she was not a sex beast like the chubby woman. So, sadly, it ended up being a one night stand. And yes, I regret it. I had many other one night stands which I can write about if this thread takes off, but none were as good as this one. Sherry, I still think about you...
Great story and thank you for sharing. It actually reminded me of my freshman year at college.

I went out with friends to a bar and the girls from school went together in one of their friend's cars. Like you we were all having a good time and drinking too much and I was pretty wasted. This girl came up to me and asked me to dance and she started kissing me and rubbing my junk and she asked if I wanted to go out to the car. I was drunk so I said sure and we got in the backseat and I was all over that and she did have a huge pair of tits on her too. The car was all steamed up and some guys walked by and noticed and shook the car so she suggested we take a walk down to the field. We ended up doing the nasty in the middle of a dark cow pasture and I sure did have fun with those big titties. So after we got ourselves dressed we walked back to the bar and it was almost time for everyone to go and we parted ways. Long story short the next day I run smack dab into the girl and I realized I must have been wearing beer goggles when I fucked her. She was less than 5' tall and very round. I will say she did have big tits, but her hair was like a butch cut and she wasn't no model. If I had been sober I never would have done any of that so it was definitely a one night stand and I actually didn't regret it, because she was cool with us going about our own business. I guess she had fun and was looking for another drunk guy to nail her. By the way, I found out she had a boyfriend back home.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2023, 12:33 PM

What really interests me most is when I guy has sex with a really good looking babe. Pretty girl, nice slim body with big tits and a nice ass. Why only a one night stand with her? Why not bang that like a screen door in a wind storm all summer long?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2023, 06:23 PM

Thanked 1,045,949 Times in 31,323 Posts
Default I had No options with this Beauty!

A guy that I worked with told me about a stunning beauty that lived in his apartment complex and had me stop over his place to try and run into her for my opinion too!
I was outside one time and about to go home when she pulled up and started to talk with me. She asked if I was moving in and I told her that I just helped a buddy move in and loaded the heavy stuff on my truck!
I couldn't believe we talked for a long time about everything, but it was when I said that I have a Boat she asked if I could take her to see it at the Marina and get a ride?
I told her sure, so we made plans for that up coming week-end and I made sure to tell her to bring a bathing suit too!
I picked her up and we had a super time at the Marina and riding around on my Boat. She got to change into her Bikini at the rest room in the Marina and that's when I noticed she was nicely Blessed on top with tits!
While riding around she made comments about me hitting waves or doing things that would cause her tits to bounce around and give me a exciting view! lol
When she held down her tits with her hands I told her that I'll slow down if it bothered her that much!
At night we parked in this parking lot and got real romantic, but it was mostly her doing and not mine and I hate to omit to that one!
She surprised me by asking if I wanted to F-ck her while we were feeling around, so I said YES!
At that time she removed all of her clothing on the bottom while I got ready, then she climbed on top of me and inserted my cock into her pussy! She was bouncing away on my cock and my hands were on her ass cheeks spreading them apart and just enjoying how soft they were!
After a few minutes of going at it real good, she moved off of me and said we can't do this!
Here I was hoping to get off in a minute or two and now I'm stuck with a hard cock loaded with her pussy juices!
She told me she should have never started this cause she was leaving the next day to some other country on a volunteer mission to help out the sick and needy there so she didn't need to string me along and be gone the next day! Hearing her talking this stuff just made me all confused and bewildered, so I dropped her off at her apartment and never seen her again! I asked my buddy about her and he told me the same, that she is gone now?
I wish that I could have finished her off at least that one time cause she was a beauty and so adore-able to be with for that short time period!
So I guess that I was her 1 day & night stand, or we both shared it together?

It was my most unusual time with a girl I just got to meet and have fun with and she was Gone!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2023, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
A guy that I worked with told me about a stunning beauty that lived in his apartment complex and had me stop over his place to try and run into her for my opinion too!
I was outside one time and about to go home when she pulled up and started to talk with me. She asked if I was moving in and I told her that I just helped a buddy move in and loaded the heavy stuff on my truck!
I couldn't believe we talked for a long time about everything, but it was when I said that I have a Boat she asked if I could take her to see it at the Marina and get a ride?
I told her sure, so we made plans for that up coming week-end and I made sure to tell her to bring a bathing suit too!
I picked her up and we had a super time at the Marina and riding around on my Boat. She got to change into her Bikini at the rest room in the Marina and that's when I noticed she was nicely Blessed on top with tits!
While riding around she made comments about me hitting waves or doing things that would cause her tits to bounce around and give me a exciting view! lol
When she held down her tits with her hands I told her that I'll slow down if it bothered her that much!
At night we parked in this parking lot and got real romantic, but it was mostly her doing and not mine and I hate to omit to that one!
She surprised me by asking if I wanted to F-ck her while we were feeling around, so I said YES!
At that time she removed all of her clothing on the bottom while I got ready, then she climbed on top of me and inserted my cock into her pussy! She was bouncing away on my cock and my hands were on her ass cheeks spreading them apart and just enjoying how soft they were!
After a few minutes of going at it real good, she moved off of me and said we can't do this!
Here I was hoping to get off in a minute or two and now I'm stuck with a hard cock loaded with her pussy juices!
She told me she should have never started this cause she was leaving the next day to some other country on a volunteer mission to help out the sick and needy there so she didn't need to string me along and be gone the next day! Hearing her talking this stuff just made me all confused and bewildered, so I dropped her off at her apartment and never seen her again! I asked my buddy about her and he told me the same, that she is gone now?
I wish that I could have finished her off at least that one time cause she was a beauty and so adore-able to be with for that short time period!
So I guess that I was her 1 day & night stand, or we both shared it together?

It was my most unusual time with a girl I just got to meet and have fun with and she was Gone!

Too bad you couldn't have an earpiece in with me on the other end. I would have told you what to say to her.

You say, "Oh, I totally understand and believe me I really am sad you stopped this because I didn't even get a chance to cum. Maybe I can write to you and see how you're doing. Don't you want to finish now that you know I understand and I appreciate how you're thinking of my feelings? You are really special you know."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2023, 12:02 AM

A buddy of mine got a divorce and he said a blond from work that never seemed to pay attention to him said she wanted to talk to him. So he went to her desk and she asked him if he would like to go out for a drink after work and maybe they could talk for a while. So he said sure seeing he had nothing else to do and she was pretty hot and about 10 years younger than him. He said she was a blond and nice body. They went out for drinks and he said he drove her back to get her car and then she asked him if he wouldn't mind following her home because it was dark so he said okay. When he got to her place she flagged him down and asked him to come in for a while. She ended up coming on to him hot and heavy when they got inside and he said she stripped down and looked great and they ended up doing on the living room couch. He said he loved it because she had a blond pussy too and it was real soft and he pussy was dripping wet. He fucked about 3 times and said it was amazing. The next day he went to work and a buddy said he saw him drive out with her after work and the guy said yep. The buddy told him she was married and her hubby worked in the city during the week. So he didn't really want to be in that situation so it ended up a one night stand even know he'd love to tap that all week long.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2023, 02:01 PM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost67 View Post
What really interests me most is when I guy has sex with a really good looking babe. Pretty girl, nice slim body with big tits and a nice ass. Why only a one night stand with her? Why not bang that like a screen door in a wind storm all summer long?
It's not always a question about getting the girl, it's usually a question of being able to keep the girl. Specially the real hot ones (btw, not always marrying material), cause they often have a lot of guys they can choose from.
Old 01-16-2023, 08:29 PM

Thanked 21,517 Times in 1,567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost67 View Post
Takes more than hot sex to sustain a relationship.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2023, 01:41 AM

Quote:
It's not always a question about getting the girl, it's usually a question of being able to keep the girl. Specially the real hot ones (btw, not always marrying material), cause they often have a lot of guys they can choose from.
Quote:
Takes more than hot sex to sustain a relationship.

I understand, but what I was trying to say is let's say you pick up a nice looking girl with a nice body and you end up having sex. Why not ask her for her number and see if you can have some fun next week. I know guys have told me they got laid and the chick had great tits, but they never say they pursued her for more sex. I'm not talking about a relationship, I'm talking about benefits.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Deepfuck a blackpussy outside c

1m:46s

11-07-2014
SUNP0001 18

5m:31s

08-08-2016
Sexy Selfie

1m:06s

11-29-2016
CompVid 109 HC Mix

9m:31s