or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2015, 10:39 PM

Thanked 8,044 Times in 231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar.tom69 View Post
My wife doesn't like facials.

But don't feel bad for me! She still takes one whenever I ask...she just doesn't like it

There is NOTHING hotter than a sexy woman struggling to smile for my benefit after taking a facial.
my cumlover only reacts that way after i piss on her face. but yes that's a satisfying feeling also. really though the complete love of cum on her face is the best.

last night after a little kissing, she told me she wanted to get cuter for me. she came back with a green wicked weasel thong and a white tank top tied up and dropped to her knees. after giving me a 15 minute blowjob, i shot my load all over her face. usually i aim right for the nose and like to let it run down her face but i shot a little higher than normal and a good amount of it wound up in her hair. she said "that was a lot". pretty routine stuff. it was also all over the rest of her. she sat next to me and did her nails. i enjoyed glancing over now and then and seeing my cum drip and dry all over her. today she told "i have so much cum on me still" and "there's cum in my hair still".

there's lot of variations of "that was a lot". one shot i remember her saying "there's so fucking much" in a really stunned kind of way. she has definitely said "it's raining cum" while i was unloading, on more than one occasion.

i've cum on her face right before, say 10 minutes, we've had company arrive. she was definitely still shiny when they arrived. i remember thinking that she better turn her face the right way when she greets people or they would get an interesting surprise.

one time she was having a girls night at our neighbor's apartment upstairs. she got nicely buzzed and i texted her and told her to come downstairs, that i was ready to come on her and that she could go back to her friends when i was done. she texted me back "yes sir". she came in and got right on her knees. she was wearing black tights and a long sweater dress and a leather jacket. it took about two minutes for me to bust on her - one nice thick stripe down the middle of her face from forehead to mouth. she popped up to go and walked right to the door. once she opened the door - i stopped her and told her that wearing that load back to the party might be a little much. when she looked in the mirror, she agreed and cleaned up a bit. of course she left some and she told me "thanks. i am so drunk i totally would have worn that back." "what would your friends have thought?" "probably that i'm a sl*t"

none of her friends are really into facials. i think it's fun to hear how she talks to her friends about them. i liked knowing that she convinced one of her friends to try them but it didn't take as far as i know. one of her friends told her that she was jealous and that her husband won't do it - i like knowing that too. she has made several jokes to me about facials over the years.

what do you guys think - is my wife one of the biggest cum lovers you've ever heard of?
Old 08-18-2015, 02:22 AM

tonight she wanted her pussy eaten so i made her take a shower. after he shower, i made her cum with my mouth big time. then she sucked me off. another huge load - all over her face. after dropping my load, i watched as it dripper down her.

"that was like a second shower. you made it rain" offers a high five.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:13 AM

now that we have a baby, it's sometimes harder to make time for adult playtime. so it had been 5 or 6 days since i last unloaded. yesterday we got a chance to do some fucking. she rode me and when it was getting close, i rolled on top of her. i pulled out and straddled her head now laying on the pillows. i dropped a few thicks shots all of her forehead and nose. she relaxed as if i might be done. i warned her, "i'm not done". it was just in time as i dropped several more thick shots including gluing one of her eyes shut.

as i was finishing, i said "i needed that". she replied "me too" as she drewled out a bunch more cum. i dropped to bed next to her and watched my load stream down her face - into her hair and onto her neck, shoulders and chest. she gets up and goes over to the mirror. she looks at herself and says "holy shit! that's a huge fucking load. it sucks i have to clean up."
Old 08-29-2015, 11:42 AM

my wife loves it when i cum on any part of her lovely body, she loves to spread it over her tits and then she sucks her fingers as she knows this gets me hard again,but she really loves to take a load all over her face,she always fingers her pussy as i wank off or she sucks my cock and she holds my cock steady as i cum ,i can guarantee that as my cum splashes her face she will push her fingers deep in her pussy and cum really hard
Old 08-30-2015, 12:45 AM

thanks for the reply nirvana.

i sometimes ask her to play with herself while she sucks me off but she usually doesn't want to since she says it distracts her from pleasing me. and i usually don't have to really jerk at all - she makes sure that she finishes with her mouth or pussy and all i have to do is stand up and shoot. i like it that way.

but there have been times when she played with herself until orgasm after she took a facial. one time that stands out -
she was laying on the bed with her head over the side for a face fuck session. i was leaning over to lick her and rub her clit. it was a race to see who could cum first although i actually didn't want her to win the race. as my load rained down on her upside down face, she finished herself off and had a huge orgasm. during pillow talk, she said "that load put me over the edge".

i don't mind cumming on her ass once in a while but i've never been into cumming on her tits or anyone else's. she used to ask for me to do it sometimes, but i never would. if she would ask, after i finished i would make her sit still until the cum ran down and covered her tits. now she does that without any prompting.

a few times i can remember during really big loads, she would beg - "there's enough for my tits too". i have to reward that sort of behavior so after 4 or 5 shots to the face, i can drop some on her ample, perky rack.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:31 PM

Thanked 2,626 Times in 84 Posts

I feel like I'm pretty lucky with what my wife likes but she's definitely not crazy on facials like others have described. I get to do them every so often, mostly she swallows. Keeps me happy.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stoneme123 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2015, 12:41 AM

stoneme123 - it's not that i don't agree. i do think that a good wife who wants to please her man should be willing to take a facial or swallow at his discretion. however, if a lady is going to do only one - its better to be facials. this is the situation i'm in. in one of my earlier posts, i shared that she recently told me that she doesn't want to swallow because taking it on her face "makes her feel special". there's something about cumming all over a beautiful lady who is totally willing and happy to be doing so that is indescribable.

i say this with the opposite experience in my past - a girlfriend who would never take facials but would always swallow. facials also have the advantage of being easier to give in a sex pull out situation than getting all the way to swallow from fucking. so, it can become the way all sessions end.

i also told a story earlier about my mother in law catching her with dried cum on the next morning. it happened again! and i witnessed it this time. we went away for labor day and our in-laws joined and babysat for us so we can go out and do stuff. i blew my load on her face at night and the next morning grandma and grandpa were back with us early to hang and help with the baby and such. my mother in law "oh you've got something on your chest." my wife "yeah i had a facial this morning" again i'm guessing this meant a facial mask type thing. the conversation ended there and my mother in law didn't really seem to buy it but i doubt an older lady would even consider that her daughter was wearing jazz-would she?

a few minutes after this my wife calls me into the bedroom. she's cracking up laughing "look at my neck!" she lifts up her chin and reveals a wide stream of heavy cum stains running down her chin and neck and onto her chest. we kind of laugh, i grab her ass a bit and give her a little kiss. laughing "i'm don't care. i'm going to leave it". she did.

weigh in - do you think a proper midwestern woman in her 60s would suspect that her daughter was wearing jizz around her? it was quite unbelievable as this was like 8:00 in the morning and we had gotten home after midnight, kind of drunk. it seems pretty doubtful that a woman would give herself a facial mask in such a short amount of time.

Last edited by prophetx; 10-01-2015 at 12:45 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to prophetx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2015, 08:06 AM

Thanked 4,164 Times in 366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophetx View Post
stoneme123 - it's not that i don't agree. i do think that a good wife who wants to please her man should be willing to take a facial or swallow at his discretion. however, if a lady is going to do only one - its better to be facials. this is the situation i'm in. in one of my earlier posts, i shared that she recently told me that she doesn't want to swallow because taking it on her face "makes her feel special". there's something about cumming all over a beautiful lady who is totally willing and happy to be doing so that is indescribable.

i say this with the opposite experience in my past - a girlfriend who would never take facials but would always swallow. facials also have the advantage of being easier to give in a sex pull out situation than getting all the way to swallow from fucking. so, it can become the way all sessions end.

i also told a story earlier about my mother in law catching her with dried cum on the next morning. it happened again! and i witnessed it this time. we went away for labor day and our in-laws joined and babysat for us so we can go out and do stuff. i blew my load on her face at night and the next morning grandma and grandpa were back with us early to hang and help with the baby and such. my mother in law "oh you've got something on your chest." my wife "yeah i had a facial this morning" again i'm guessing this meant a facial mask type thing. the conversation ended there and my mother in law didn't really seem to buy it but i doubt an older lady would even consider that her daughter was wearing jazz-would she?

a few minutes after this my wife calls me into the bedroom. she's cracking up laughing "look at my neck!" she lifts up her chin and reveals a wide stream of heavy cum stains running down her chin and neck and onto her chest. we kind of laugh, i grab her ass a bit and give her a little kiss. laughing "i'm don't care. i'm going to leave it". she did.

weigh in - do you think a proper midwestern woman in her 60s would suspect that her daughter was wearing jizz around her? it was quite unbelievable as this was like 8:00 in the morning and we had gotten home after midnight, kind of drunk. it seems pretty doubtful that a woman would give herself a facial mask in such a short amount of time.
My wife is a proper 58 yr. old and trust me , she would know exactly what she meant. Great story btw. thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2015, 03:34 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

yep... busted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2016, 10:46 PM

Default Totally Out of Commision!

Tonight she showed off her new wax and got eaten out as a reward. she had a huge orgasm or six. after a little recovery time, she knelt in front of me and gave me a long, sensual blowjob. i pulled out a little late so the first two shots came up short - on her stomach and chest. but then...

four huge streams fully covered her face. as she reacted, i managed the rare criss-cross pattern. looking down at her, as a few smaller shots sprayed, i laughed out loud. with both eyes cum heavily cummed over and blowing cum bubbles, so said "Out of commission. Totally out of commission!" i sat back and watched my cum streaming down her cheeks and drip off her chin, with her eyes squeezed shut, she continues "Seriously. Help!" I didn't make her waiting longer and got her some tissues to clean up.

The best part - she loved every second. Then she got up and cooked dinner.

Please let me know if you like hearing these stories.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Deepfuck a blackpussy outside c

1m:46s

11-07-2014
SUNP0001 18

5m:31s

08-08-2016
Sexy Selfie

1m:06s

11-29-2016
CompVid 109 HC Mix

9m:31s