uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2016, 12:12 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

It started with our usual dinner together at home on a Friday night. It had been a long week when Laura and I hadn't had sex for a while. I had been horny pretty much the moment I got home that night and I dropped hints here and there to Laura about having sex that night. We were both tired from work, it was one of those weeks where we were just focused on work and not have time for anything else, so by the end of the week, it was finally freedom where we could relax a little.

I definitely wanted to have sex, but Laura was a little unsure because she was tired and just wanted to watch TV and relax. I didn't want to force her (never have, never will to any girl) so we got to the living room and just watched whatever on TV. She leaned on me and I just held her. Chloe got home not too long after and joined us in the living room. I don't know what exactly caused it, but having Chloe there just suddenly doubled up me being horny. I really really really wanted to have sex with Laura. I started sneaking up my arm under her top, copped a feel here and there. Laura never complained and sometimes she'd return with a stroke or two to my dick. We kissed here and there, but I could sense that Laura wasn't really into it.

Then soon after she said that she was too exhausted and she wanted to go to bed. I walked with her to the bedroom and she just went to sleep the moment her head hit the pillow. I was disappointed and still very horny. I decided to go back to the living room, hoping that maybe I could get a glimpse of Chloe's sideboob or something. When I was walking back, I still had a boner and it was pretty obvious. I didn't have any intention of hiding it and I sat back down on the floor. Chloe clearly saw the boner and pointed out, "You're still horny."

"Yeah, I really am. But your sister needs her sleep."

"That's nice of you, but I think you should jerk it off"

I was happy that she suggested that, but I tried to play it cool and one up her by saying that it was a great idea. Then I took off my underwear to show her my full erect cock. She looked at it and smiled, but she said, "Not here, you'll make a mess. Let's go to the balcony."

The balcony had a drain so I know it was a good spot to jerk off since I could just wash the cum down the drain. I went there and sat on the chair naked. Chloe followed and sat next to me. I wasn't exactly sure why she sat with me, but the thought of her watching me jerking off was making me even more horny than before. I decided to just do it. It didn't take me too long before I cum, and as I shot my cum I saw that Chloe was definitely staring and watching. She even said, "Nice, and that's a lot of cum there. Laura is missing out tonight."

I just laughed in reply and agreed with her. "It's her loss."

We cleaned up the balcony, and then I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower to clean up myself. Chloe followed again and kept on making small talks while I was in the shower. After I dried myself up, I was still a little horny, especially with Chloe always being there and I was naked all this time. She then asked, "Are you still horny?"

I had to lie and said no, it was all good now. Then she gave me a good night hug before she went to her own bedroom. I'd never know what she did, but I kept on fantasizing that she was fingering herself.
Old 02-18-2016, 08:47 PM

Hi guys, sorry for the slow update, I barely have time nowadays. The next story is the only one where Chloe and I had come as close as we did sexually, and it was with Laura's approval too which automatically made it tons better.

It was about a week before the end of Chloe's masters degree, and we were talking about how we wanted to celebrate her graduation. Laura suggested for us to go overseas for holidays and get at least one night in a really nice hotel suite like last time around (I'll get back to this story if I ever had the time, involved jacuzzi) which I had no objection to since it was awesome the first time around but I insisted that Chloe should be the one deciding because it was to celebrate her graduation after all. Laura pouted a little but she eventually agreed.

"So what do you want to do, Chloe?" asked Laura still hoping that her sister would agree with the overseas trip.

Chloe thought a while and then answered with, "I want to be a queen for a day."

Both Laura and I were not sure what that meant, so we asked her what she meant with being a queen for a day. Chloe proudly explained, "I will be the queen, and you two have to do everything I say."

Laura immediately objected but Chloe added, "I'm not going to ask you something ridiculous like give me a million dollars or rob a bank or anything like that. I'm just going to tell you to do things, and I won't even force you two to do them either. So if it's something that you won't do no matter what, you can just say so and you don't have to do it. But be honest and don't say you don't want to do it just to get out of doing it."

I took this more as a dare and I thought it could be fun so I was really up for it. Laura hesitated but then agreed, "It's for your graduation present anyway, I guess we can do that for you, Chloe" We decided that it would be Saturday after the graduation so Chloe could utilize the whole day. We had agreed that she would be the queen for 24 hours starting from midnight until the next midnight.

It started a bit boring, silly, and normal. She wanted us to read her bedtime story for her at midnight just so she could boss us around from the very first minute. Then she wanted breakfast in bed in the morning, and so on. I'll skip all those bits until we arrived at night time after dinner. We had decided to wear formal clothes for dinner at home (Laura and I cooked for Chloe), so I was in my suit, Laura wore her nice black long dress (no bra, just black g-string underneath), and Chloe in her very sexy red short dress.

After we finished dinner, I took out some beer (we were never really wine people, beer was more of our taste) and after a few bottles, Chloe started to get a bit tipsy. We never drank to get wasted either, so it was our first time seeing Chloe tipsy. She started slurring her words a bit, randomly shouting that she's the queen and all that mumbo jumbo. That's when Laura and I kinda decided to call it a night for her, before she got too drunk. When I tried to get her to her room, Chloe said, "No, not this room. Tonight I'm the queen and I want to sleep in your room" our room being the master bedroom, it's nicer and bigger. I looked at Laura and she gave the okay.

So the three of us were in our room. I wasn't sure what was going to happen and I thought I would sleep on the couch or in Chloe's room that night. But as I put Chloe on the bed, she then said, "I want you two to be here too, one of my right, one of my left"

Laura took the left, I took the right, and Chloe was in the middle of the now very cramped bed (it's a big bed for two people, but three made it kinda crowded). We kinda just laid there not sure what to do. But then Chloe suddenly asked Laura, "Can I kiss him?"

I was expecting Laura to say no, but to my surprise she didn't hesitate one bit before answering, "Sure, he's all yours"

And before I could react, Chloe jumped on me and kissed me with the softest lips that ever kissed me. I kissed her back and soon we were making out in front of Laura who was watching. Laura couldn't handle just watching so she asked for her turn and I kissed her too. Laura being my girlfriend, I felt more comfortable and I started groping her breast. When we took a bit of pause, I turned around and saw that Chloe had took off her dress and was just in her red bra and panties. She looked at both of us and said, "Strip"

We immediately took off our clothes. Laura just took off her dress and was just in her black g-string. I took off my suit, shirt and pants leaving myself in my undies. Chloe then added, "Strip to naked." and we both took off our underwear. Laura was clearly wet, and I had a boner too. Chloe then gave another command, "Strip me naked"

By this time, I kinda hesitated a little because it was one thing for Laura and I to get naked, but though I've seen Chloe naked many times by then, I've never been the one taking off her clothes. So I looked at Laura but she had already gone up to Chloe and started unclasping her bra. That left me with her panties and I walked to her and took off her red g-string in one go revealing a wet pussy of hers.

(No, we didn't end up having threesome!)

Chloe asked Laura again, "Is it okay if I gave him a blowjob and you watch us this time?"

I was really speechless and I didn't expect her to get that aggressive at all. Laura being the best girlfriend ever, she answered, "You are my Queen for the day, you have my permission to do whatever you want with him"

Chloe took my dick into her mouth and started sucking it while Laura watched. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to react but Laura said to just enjoy it. Chloe was really good. She sucked slow and deep at the beginning, then she'd pause and looked at me for a while before continuing with faster pace. I was really really horny and as I was about to cum, she pulled out, looked at Laura and asked, "Can I swallow?"

Laura nodded and Chloe put my dick back into her mouth and sucked it real hard. I cum not long after and she swallowed it. She even licked my dick too afterwards. Chloe went to the bathroom to clean up a bit and she surprisingly ended the night there.

"Thank you for the best graduation present a sister can ask for, Laura" said Chloe as she hugged Laura and then added, "I'll leave you two to it tonight, I hope you have mind-blowing sex" then she moved over to me and kissed me on the lips real hard one last time.

As Laura and I were left behind, she said that hopefully I still had something for her because she was really horny. Of course we ended up having sex after that, but I have to admit that I was fantasizing about Chloe that night.

Later on, I found out that Chloe and Laura had planned the whole night together and that was why Chloe said thank you to Laura. Chloe had never given anyone blowjob before so she had asked Laura if she could try it out with me instead. Laura even gave her tips on how I liked it too.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:53 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts

I am really curious........why on earth is Laura your ex girlfriend.
If I had had this going on in my life I would have crawled on broken glass to keep it going.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2016, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
I am really curious........why on earth is Laura your ex girlfriend.
If I had had this going on in my life I would have crawled on broken glass to keep it going.
Without going into exact detail, her parents basically don't approve of me being her husband-to-be. I hadn't proposed, but we were in relationship for pretty long by then that her parents kinda assumed that I would naturally become Laura's husband if we didn't get broken up. Their reasoning to my face seems to be different than what they actually said to Laura and Chloe. Both girls didn't disagree when I said that the reason their parents gave to me was pretty much BS, we all knew there was a different, worse, reason but we kinda kept it unsaid. It was something that is completely out of our hands, and being Asian, all three of us do value our parents' opinions (probably over-value for this particular case, but such is life). We decided to end the relationship amicably because I don't want to stay with her if that means she'd have bad relationship with her parents (she would've done the same if we swapped the situation too). That's why all three of us are still in good relationship even now though we are no longer together and not even in the same country anymore.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:15 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Best relationship EVER!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeyboy View Post
Best relationship EVER!!!
Well it was lol
Old 02-22-2016, 08:39 PM

Default I know her

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post

The youtube video is this: hxxps://youtu.be/hZW5P7JY-_U?t=306 and I hope the game was fun enough for you guys to try in real life because it's innocent enough to start but it could end up pretty wild if you pushed harder. Definitely something that could be used for sexy fun.

My next story would be when I finally saw Chloe fully naked for the very first time.
I visited the link and got pleasantly surprised. I've met this girl a few times during the past 10 years. She's really sexy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acthung For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acthung View Post
I visited the link and got pleasantly surprised. I've met this girl a few times during the past 10 years. She's really sexy.
How did you meet her? And lucky you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2016, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post
How did you meet her? And lucky you!
She started singing in a band and that's where I met her and kept in touch. She's very popular now and is known in the Philippines as "Mocha Uson".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to acthung For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acthung View Post
She started singing in a band and that's where I met her and kept in touch. She's very popular now and is known in the Philippines as "Mocha Uson".
Small world after all, didn't expect this at all. Lucky you, and if you happen to see her again sometime, just randomly pass her my thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1