uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2009, 05:04 PM

Default ...with her, that is. :D

Hi Everyone. This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story (or any story for that matter). I’m also not a native speaker of English, so please don’t expect any Shakespearian twists…

It happened about a year ago. To escape the dreary summer we were having, we decided to rent two cottages in a holiday resort. We, that’s me, my lovely wife Ann, my good friend and colleague Natan and his gorgeous wife Ellen. She is just about the cutest blond you’ve ever seen, always well-humored with sparkling eyes and little dimples in her cheeks. A real joy to have around. A real joy to look at, as well. Thirty three years of age, she could easily pass for twenty five. She’s about five foot three and weighs a little over a hundred pounds. In spite of two pregnancies, she kept her amazing petite little figure, her tiny ass and her healthy C-cup breasts with small, perky nipples.

Though Natan once told me she’s a bit of a prude (apparently she doesn’t like the idea of posing naked for pictures), she never seems to be uncomfortable towards me. A couple of years ago we spent New Year’s Eve together at our place and they stayed the night. When I got up the next morning, Ellen was already downstairs, clearing the table from the night before. She hadn’t dressed yet and was only wearing her knickers and an oversized t-shirt with her nipples poking through. It was enough to make my mouth water. Anyway, we sat down and talked a bit until suddenly she saw some children’s toy under the closet. She got down on her knees, trying to grab it, her perfect little ass up in the air just two feet away from my face. With her t-shirt hanging down, I got a great look at her tasty titties while her panties were showing her camel toe. I was mesmerized, so much so that I didn’t even notice she had turned to look at me. “Enjoying the view?” she smiled. I don’t think my face has ever been that red…

Some time later, Ellen and Natan got married and as I own a 1961 Silver Cloud, I chauffeured them around for their big day. I got there early in the morning. Natan was talking things through with the caterer while his wife to be got dressed in the bedroom. When Natan asked me to get something from the bathroom, I went upstairs. “Natan, is that you?” Ellen called out. “No Ellen, it’s me, Ian,” I replied. “Oh, OK, could you bring me a towel?” “Sure, no problem.” When I entered the room, she was in her wedding lingerie, a rather revealing bra and thong. So being the gentleman I am, I turned away and handed her the towel backwards so as not to embarrass her. “Oh, don’t be silly,” she said, “you’ve seen more of me than this, haven’t you?” I had indeed. And to be honest, I was dying to have a peak. It’s not every day you get to see a beautiful young bride half-naked. So I turned around, pulled a cartoon-like horny face and started staring at her tits. She burst out laughing: “Hahaha, don’t push your luck, buddy…”

But anyway, back to our little vacation. The main feature of the resort was an enormous, exotic swimming paradise. After spending the entire afternoon in the water, we decided to head for one of the many restaurants. While Natan and my wife Ann got dressed, Ellen and I got the children ready. Afterwards, it was our turn to get dressed but apparently everyone was leaving at the same time so dressing rooms were scarce to say the least. We eventually found one that was empty, so I said to Ellen: “go on, I’ll wait”. “Oh don’t be ridiculous,” she said, “Get in here; it’s big enough for the two of us”. So I did. We started undressing, our backs against one another. After toweling off, I suddenly felt her ass brushing mine. Though enjoying every millisecond of it, I thought nothing of it and just continued, until moments later, it happened again. I looked over my shoulder and she smiled at me, grabbing my hand to turn me around. There she was, naked as the day she was born. I feasted my eyes on her delicious body, taking in every inch of it, from her golden locks to her perfectly trimmed bush, from her luscious lips (two pairs of them) to her succulent breasts. ‘Waw’ was about the only thing I could say. She pulled me closer and we kissed. I ran my hand from the back of her head, over her erect nipples and flat tummy to her butt cheeks. My cock immediately rose to attention. “Someone’s happy to see me,” she winked, taking it into her hand and stroking it tenderly. It grew even bigger, until it almost hurt. We kissed again, a lot more passionately this time, while she used my cock to rub her clit and pussy lips. I felt her juices flowing. “Put it in me,” she whispered, leaning against the cabin door and wrapping her right leg around my waist. I’m not usually the type to cheat on his wife but I just couldn’t resist. I slowly thrust my cock deep inside her, making her gasp.

Her pussy felt so good, soaking wet and incredibly tight when you consider she gave birth twice. At 7.8 inches my cock may not be exceptionally big, but it does have the girth to make girls happy, a point proven moments later, when I felt her arms around my neck tighten. Her legs went limp and she came a first time, biting my shoulder not to make any sound. “Oh God, don’t stop, don’t stop,” she begged. I quickly turned her around and continued to fuck her from behind, kissing her neck and alternately massaging her back and caressing both breasts. She softly moaned with pleasure. Keeping one hand on her tits, I reached for her clit with the other. Her breathing got heavier. “Faster, faster,” she pleaded so I sped up my hand and groin movements until she collapsed, trembling with her second orgasm. It was even stronger than the first one and seemed to last forever. Now, I do have the habit of making girls come at least once and preferably twice before I pop my own cork but I’m still amazed I was able to do so there and then. She must have been horny as hell.

After recovering, she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes, kissed me and said: “Now it’s your turn”. She sank to her knees and started licking my balls and running her hands up and down my torso. Her tongue teasingly made its way up the shaft of my cock until reaching the very tip. Still looking me in the eyes, she took it in her mouth, first the head, then all 7,8 inches of it. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had always been very happy about my sex life (and still am): vaginal, oral and even anal and (covert) public sex, my wife is up for it. But, although she tried, she has never been able to deepthroat my cock. Ellen however was and God, it felt great. It was an entirely new sensation for me, tickling the soft texture of her throat while at the same time having my balls licked. I felt like all the blood in my body was rushing towards my cock. I couldn’t hold it much longer and pulled it out of her mouth. “Here it comes, baby”. To my surprise however, she put it back in her mouth and swallowed every single drop of cum of I could produce. “Better not leave any traces,” she grinned…

Catching my breath, I pulled her to her feet and hugged her closely. “You are just amazing in every single way,” I told her, while running my fingers through her hair. “Thanks, you’re not too bad, yourself,” she winked. After one last, long kiss, we got dressed and made our way out separately. What a day…
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jeeeveee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2010, 10:57 AM

and what happened later whit you tow???

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s