Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2017, 05:20 PM

Thanked 1,499 Times in 95 Posts
Thumbs up (M) Naturist Holiday booked with (F) best friend

Me and my best friend Helen met back in the first year at University. Within a month she had taken pity on me as the innocent virgin that I was and we'd had sex twice in her dorm room! My first time ever! and it was with the girl who I still call my best friend after many years. She's everso petite and cute, dark haired and slim and about 5'2". We still share a very close affection with one another though it's never progressed much beyond that.

Since then I met my girlfriend, Natalie, and we visited an FKK spa for a week in Germany in 2012 that I also posted about here at OCC: forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=135414

Me and Natalie have since married and also spent one day on an FKK beach in Croatia a few years back as well!

Since then however my love of naturism continues as it has done since I was born (!) but my wife Natalie has reverted to an attitude of "it's weird, you're weird, I'm never doing this again" despite absolutely loving it when we participated

Helen's still my best friend though and, back in January, I was telling her all about my sadness at not being able to live out my "fetish" - if you can call it that. Lo and behold within two weeks we were discussing the possibility of going on holiday together and when I asked "where would you like to go?" She replied "I don't mind, I'll go anywhere you want to go!"

I deliberated a long time about whether to "pop the question", float it over and see what returned, and in the end I thought I had better use the chance or lose it:

"...I'll go and book a naturist place if you say "anywhere"" - I replied
"I don't know, are there beaches? OMG that'd be fun to go naked...maybe" (screenshot attached)

Since then we've talked it out constantly and the excitement between us both is ridiculous. We've already booked flights and ferries and this coming Summer we will both be travelling to Hvar! I can't wait!!

All of this however is obviously making my wife Natalie worry a little, even though I hope she knows she can trust me not to do anything that would be disrespectful, and she's been angry about it the once. Her behaviour could threaten the entire thing and there's still a few months until the holiday. It's a big worry for me.

Will I get to live out my naturist fantasy? Or will it all be ruined?! Tune in to find out later!

(any naturist tips for Hvar welcome!)
Attached Thumbnails
del.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Shing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 05:27 PM

Thanked 1,499 Times in 95 Posts

I'm just going to add that when those words popped up in my Facebook messages "...that'd be fun to go naked" I had one of those moments where my heart lurched upwards into my throat and strangled my brain with joy

Any OCC'rs who have been to Hvar - is it possible to wander around the main island, wander off the path (if there is one?) and find spots where we can get naked by ourselves?

I already researched Hvar quite a lot and the trip will definitely not be complete without a trip to Jerolim Island beach it seems, but beyond that I'm struggling to find other opportunities! I heard Jerolim has a gay beach and a regular beach? Is the regular beach 100% FKK or mixed? Any help appreciated.

What I would absolutely love is for this holiday to be such a great naturist experience for me and my friend that she will want to go somewhere like Cap D'Agde or Ile du Levant next year

Last edited by Shing; 03-28-2017 at 05:32 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shing For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1