Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2016, 05:04 PM

Thanked 21,504 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post

I found out from my wife that the wives had talked. They do not want our relationships to be centered around sex or sexual activities. So this gathering was structured by them to be like and end as any other gathering from our past. Granted, since they own 100% of the pussy, ass and tits they get to make the decisions.
Excellent thinking on the part of the wives! This will ensure the continuity & stability of your friendships.

DR
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 07:40 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I typed forever to lose the entire thing when submitting. I guess that's the risk by doing this from a cell phone.

Starting again.

Kenneth Bob and I had been doing our best to coordinate a trip to christen my new boat. We decided on this past weekend and cleared all with the wives as its mothers day weekend. All arrangements were made for an adult weekend at my country home with boating at a nearby lake.

I left early Saturday morning to haul the boat and get the house and property presentable. Kenneth and his wife will drive direct. Bob and his wife will pick up my wife and drive down. As I am driving I get a call from Bob. He said he is going to have to stay in NY through the weekend and won't get back till the middle of the next week. As you can imagine he was very disappointed. He also said his wife was equally disappointed. He asked if we would mind his wife coming down alone. I told him to have her call my wife and arrange. We talked awhile about the potential of the weekend. He closed with you know my wife is up for anything so have fun and sent an occasional text if anything fun happens. I call my wife but bobs wife had already called. They were going to be down earlier now that they didn't have to wait.

I arrived and finished all my work by one p.m. I put music to the outside feed. Made an adult libation and relaxed on my new outdoor furniture on the deck.

Kenneth and his wife arrived an hour early. I was somewhat shocked when I greeted his wife. She gave me a full on kiss on the lips and a hug. I turned to look at kenneth. He was smiling. He said I'm happy to see you but not that happy. I gave them the tour and settled them into a bedroom. We then adjourned to the back deck for libations.

As usual kenneth and I started talking about my projects done on the property and future projects and how best to do them. At some point his wife must have excused herself because when she walked out the door we stopped talking and stared. When they arrived she was wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Now she is wearing a pink lace seethru top and form fitting short white shorts. She walks over and sits beside kenneth on the loveseat. She finally said , look you guys haven't noticed me since you started talking and Kenneth said to be comfortable in whatever we do so I thought that ment comfortable clothing also. Kenneth said absolutely.

We really enjoyed the company and view now. His wife even volunteered to refresh our drinks. We watched the titties bounce and jiggle coming out and the ass in the tight shorts going. Most times I was around his wife in the past I found her boring and not attracted to her. I guess that made me not pay attention. Now I'm getting text and calls. Now I see a secure and confident lady across from me. I found myself aroused with a hard dick staring at her nipples. She caught me adjusting the appendage and said while arching her back pushing her tits out "having problems". I answered "no problems just enjoying the company and scenery".

I received a text from my wife. She said that Bobs wife was riding topless by trucks flashing. They would be there in an hour. I relayed the text to kenneth and his wife. She said maybe I should have ridden with them. I said you provide better scenery here. She walked over leaned in with tits hanging in front of my face gave me a kiss on the cheek and said thank you.

We hung out talking, drinking and watching kenneths wife bounce and jiggle till I heard a car pull up the drive and a radio blaring. As we rounded the side of the house I see bobs wife and my wife laughing in my newish 2015 convertible corvette. As we approached we noticed they we laughing and topless in my topless sports car. I was not very happy till I see my wife get out of the drivers side and put on her favorite grizzlies tee shirt. With her laughing and moving braless I forgot about being mad. Then I see bobs wife exit the riders side. She is completely naked. Waxed pussy and all. Laughing and putting on some very short jeans shorts. She then pulls on a black sports bra and screams "we're here".

We do the regular meet and welcoming. My wife shows bobs wife around and her room. We went back to our drinks and conversation. Bobs wife walks out with drink in hand and topless. She says she does not have a cute top like Kenneth's wife so she set the girls completely free. Now my wife walks out drink in hand wearing the same blue tee. Bobs wife is sitting on the sofa facing kenneth and his wife on the loveseat. I am in the chair to her left. Bobs wife tells my wife to free the nipple and last the girls loose. She sets her drink down and removes the tee over her head. I love how that makes her tits look.

We sat around drinking and talking enjoying all the titties and nipples. Kenneth and I would move the conversation to sexual tines and you could tell the more the ladies drank the more receptive they were. I will leave out a lot of points I learned about each of the ladies and the discussions on subjects except one. After we ate and were sitting around talking I could tell bobs wife was drunk. Kenneth's wife was not quite as drunk and mine not quite as much as her. Regardless, they are all drunk. I ask quote "what were each of your thoughts during and after watching your spouse have sex with another's spouse". The question brought out many surprising responses but all good. The one I was surprised at was that the ladies all masturbated like crazy to the experiences.

I acted shocked and provoked bobs wife into explaining more. Eventually she said I'm so horny now I could give you wife enough to masturbate to for a year. Kenneth's wife then says I could give her enough for two years. Kenneth then announced what about him. All the ladies started trying to make him feel better. Then bobs wife looked at mine and said how about it. My wife says I'm OK with it. Kenneth's wife says wait I want a chance. Then the conversation turned from can we, should we to how are we going to do this with three ladies two men. It was entertaining listening and drinking to their discussion. At some point the liquor wanted to speak from within me. I said something along the lines of we're not just toys and we should have some input. My lovely we quickly said "we will decide tonight". I shut up and the conversation continued.

Kenneth and I decided to go inside to refreash drinks and allow them privacy. When we returned all three ladies were naked on the sofa. We Borg stopped and stared at this beautiful site.bobs wife spoke up. She said its settled but we need to see what we have to choose from so strip. Within seconds we are standing naked dicks standing at attention. Bobs wife speaks up. They will draw cards. High card goes first, second highest goes next and low card takes matters into their own hands.

Kenneth's wife drew first and got a seven. My wife drew second and got a jack. Bobs wife drew a Queen. Bobs wife walked over stroked my dick and said us first. Kenneth patrws his lap at my wife and motioned her over. Bobs wife said not so fast, we go first and sat me down on the loveseat. She pulled my legs forward. I ask what are the rules. My smiling wife said the rules are whatever she says.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:25 PM

After rereading my post I forgot to include one thing. When my wife and bobs wife arrived and came outside I asked two questions. One was why did they bring MY car in a irritated tone and two why were they laughing so hard when they got to the house. My wife responded in an apologetic tone that when bobs wife arrived she saw the car in the garage and suggested they go in it since the weather was so nice. After discussion, bobs wife agreed to ride topless flashing trucks as they went along with anything else my wife could come up with. They both described getting drivers attention with her waving at them while shaking her tits among other things. She covered herself till beside trucks. Once they got to the exit my wife said she had to stand on the same bridge she did completely naked until three trucks honked. She said three of the first four trucks honked while she jumped up and down making a honking sign. She said when she got in the car she was aroused and wet and agreed if she rode the rest of the way naked my wife would drive topless. The laughter came from talking about driver reactions and her jumping up and down at the bridge. After that explanation I was not as upset.

I believe I left off with me assuming the requested position. As she stepped over and straddled my legs she looked back and said she would like to finish from behind over the loveseat. I nodded. She then sat down and laid back on my chest and slid forward till the length of my dick ran the length of her pussy with some extended past. I look over her shoulder and my wife had her left between her legs and right hand on her tit. I then laid my head back and closed my eyes because the sight of my wife almost made me lose control.

Bobs wife then reached down and started grinding my dick while she held it against her pussy. I then reached around and started molesting her tirs and nipples. This continued for some time till she grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on her pussy. I started really working her clit till I slid my hand down and inserted my middle finger. She started grinding my hand till I decided I would go for two. Her pussy was really tight and I took it slowly till I had both fingers in. She placed her hand on mine and started fucking my fingers till she had an orgasm. I then took my soaking wet hand and started on her nipples again.

After several minutes of playing with her tits she started rubbing her pussy the length of my dick till it was soaking wet. She stood up still straddling my legs and said now for the real thing. I reached up and balanced her by holding her by her hips as she held my dick in place and lowered her pussy. She slowly lower down till the head of my dick slipped in. When this happened she said "holy shit" and her legs started to quiver. I asked if she was OK. She responded with "mmmmuuhh" and "I'll have to do this slow". I look between her legs and my wife is going to town on her pussy. Again I had to close my eyes or lose control. Bobs wife then lowered down again taking several more inches in before stopping and calling her religion by repeating "oh god" multiple times. While only half my dick was in, her legs began to really quiver. She then lowered to to about an inch or so remaining. She was really vocal at this point. Her pussy was so tight and hot I did not pay attention because I was trying not to lose control. He legs started to really shake then just sat down forcing my full length in. She immediately had an orgasm and was really vocal. Again I was really concentrating.

She now starts to slowly lift slding up my shaft to the head and slowly slides back down. This continues while increasing her pace. After some time she sits turns and said she wants to finish with me from behind. She stands sliding my dick out. We go to the side of the loveseat. She bends over and I move up. She grabs my dick and holds it with the tip ready to slid in. She looks back and said and I quote "fuck the shit out of me". I took this as a challenge. I was going to wear that pussy out.

I again grab her by the hips and as I push I pulled her hips back. This caused almost half my dick to force its way in. I couldn't believe she was still so tight. This caused her to gasp and grab the arm of the loveseat with both hands. I paused, then pushed and pulled her hips at the same time. This drove me completely into her pussy. Another gasp and "oh god" followed. I paused, then started to slowly fuck her pussy. After some time I started to pick up my pace except when I would almost be entirely in I would pull her hips slamming the last few inches in causing her to go vocal.

Now I have worked up to a fast pace and she is going nuts and started to proclaim that she is about to cum. I'm really hitting her pussy hard now and think if I don't cum soon I will pull a muscle or pass out. I look over at my wife and she is sitting with legs crossed smiling. At that moment bobs wife had an explosive orgasm and her knees were buckling. Now I'm holding her ass up while I'm power fucking her pussy that is now hot as the sun pouring fluids. I lose it. I did not even warn her. I unleashed stream after stream while I continue slamming my dick in her pussy. At this point I am holding her ass in the air. Her chest is on the arm of the loveseat and hands gripping the cushion. After I finished, I continued holding her up slowly stroking her pussy with my softening dick. I probably had fifteen to twenty slow strokes with a soft dick till it slipped out with no hope of continuing. I sat her down on the loveseat and told everyone I needed a drink. I wet inside and drank what seemed like a gallon of water. I made another beverage and went outside.

I look at the sofa, my wife and Kenneth's wife are hugging. I say I though this was a boy girl night not girl girl. They laugh and seperate . I sit in between the two. My wife stands and said, "my turn I got the jack".
Old 05-10-2016, 01:31 PM

OK. Before I start, I reread my account. I seemed to have made myself sound like a sex machine. I am not. I was determined to give this experience all I had. Having some alcohol helped but I would have loved to lasted past a pulled muscle or other injury but couldn't.

Now my wife was up. She walked over to kenneth and suggested they move to the loveseat. Now Bobs wife is sitting on the left side. I get up and assist her into the chair to the left. I was then instructed to clean our mess off the cushion. Where she was sitting left quite a puddle of our fluids. I did as instructed and sat at the end of the sofa facing the loveseat. My wife had kenneth assume the position. She asked kenneth if he could copy what we did. He said yes. So she straddled his legs, leaned back on his chest and slid down so his dick was also running the length of her pussy.

Kenneth obviously remembered my wife's sensitive nipples. He went straight for them. He was pinching, rolling and pulling as my wife was slowly grinding the length of his dick as she held it between her pussy lips. As this was going, Kenneth's wife slid down the sofa beside me. She said the view is better here and did I mind. I said not at all and she could scoot closer. Now she is right under my right arm and we are watching intently. I asked if she had played with herself earlier. She said not much that she was waiting. I said good I get two shows.

Now with Kenneth's nipple play my wife is getting into it. She is lifting up and as she is going down kenneth is lifting. After some time she takes Kenneth's right hand and places it on her pussy. He then takes his middle finger at her opening and starts rubbing up and down taking a pause at her clit to rub circles on it. My wife is really into this. Kenneth's hand is starting to glisten from the spreading wetness. He is working her left nipple while my wife is on the other.

This is maybe ten minutes from my conclusion but watching this has given me a partial erection. Kenneth's wife noticed. As I said my right arm is behind her and she is plastered against my side. She reaches over with her left hand and lifts my dick. She looks at me and asked again if I mind. I respond not at all. She starts lightly squeezing my dick and stroking as best she could on a semi hard dick. Now she has her left leg d****d over my right leg, her right leg stretched to her right. This has her pussy completely accessible. She has her left hand working a still semi hard dick and now her right hand between her legs. I move my right arm off the cushion and wrap it around her neck/shoulders and place my hand on her right tit and start playing with her nipple. She moans.

I look at bobs wife and she is sleeping in the chair, legs spread, leaking the remainder of my load onto the cushion. I am now focused on my wife.

Some point during my distraction kenneth had started inserting his middle finger. When I look, his middle finger is buried in her pussy. He would then slide his hand up removing the finger and would work her clit and repeat. I am now getting aroused and hard. This continues till he got to her opening and started two fingers. He inserted both to my wife's moaning. She takes her right hand and starts on her clit while lifting and fucking Kenneth's fingers. Where this was different, bobs wife held my hand/fingers into her pussy while she grinded out an orgasm. My wife has Kenneth's left hand working her nipple. Her right hand is working her clit and kenneth is fucking her with his middle and ring finger.

I am now hard as a rock listening to my wife moan. I know this sound. She is working up to an orgasm soon. This whole time I have been playing with Kenneth's wife's right tit. I look down and she is stroking the full length of my hard dick. She is finger deep in her pussy moaning like crazy. This whole scene was so erotic.

I again look at my wife. I see a rythum to Kenneth's method. He will slide his fingers in and out three times. On the third he would bury the full length of his fingers and hit that G spot. Then my wife announced I am gonna cum. She increased her speed as did kenneth. Then she started. She seemed to try to control her orgasm because she just moaned long gutteral moans. After she started she put her hand on Kenneth's keeping his finger buried in her pussy. When she was done she collapsed on Kenneth's chest but not till she took his hand and placed it on her tit.

As she was getting her breath and kenneth was rubbing her tits I looked at his wife. I had forgot and was just holding her tit. She was still rubbing her pussy and stroking me. I had a little clear fluid pooling on top and some running down the head of my dick. On her next up storks she squeezed and additional came out. She took her thumb and swirled it spreading across my head.

My wife sat up on his lap and said now your turn. Kenneth sat there smiling watching his wife. I personally think he made a mistake with his next response. My wife asked if he wanted to start and finish as we did or try something different. Kenneth got cocky. He said "I'll make sure you get yours so you can focus on me". My wife was standing and said "really". He started back tracking with excuses. She smiled and said let's just see.

She told kenneth to get up. She placed two cushions on the coffee table. She said for him to lay on this. I stopped them. I got up and rotated the table. Its a long thin table. Kenneth lays on the table with his legs extended bent at the knees facing his wife and me. I sit down and his wife now lays her head in my lap with Kenneth's knees almost touching the sofa at her shoulder. She then opens her legs and places my hand on her pussy saying "please". I smile and say "absolutely".

My wife adjusted kenneth so she can maintain balance while taking care of business. Another side note.... My wife and I have had sex just like this and she is amazing in this position.

Kenneth's wife and I are really really close to the action. Rather than sit up I slouch down on the sofa where my eye level is even with the future action. Kenneth's wife is now laying on my bellybutton. I am already working her pussy with my hand before any action has started and she is wet and hot.

Rather than straddle Kenneth's legs facing us she did so facing him. She took his dick and started running it up and down her pussy till she stopped at her opening and slowly eased the head of his dick in. She paused. I'm sure she started gripping his dick with her pussy at this time. She then leans forward with a hand on each side of Kenneth's head allowing him to take a nipple in his mouth. She then slid down to over half way and stopped. Kenneth released her nipple and said something I didn't hear. I heard my wife say don't do that I'm not done. She then slid all the way. She now has his dick to the hilt in her pussy. She again leans over and Kenneth takes a nipple in his mouth as she starts slowly sliding up then down his shaft. I have a eye level view of this slow action from behind.

It is an amazing sight to see Kenneth's dick slowly moving in and out of her pussy. While I am focused on my wife I am now finger fucking Kenneth's wife. I have her writhing on the sofa moaning. She keeps trying to stroke my dick but can not without being on her side. She looked up at me and moaned. As she rotated her head back to the action she took my dick in her mouth. This caused me to increase my pace. She then started on her clit. I look up and my wife has increased her pace.

Kenneth's wife is really just holding my dick in her mouth rolling her tounge over it and the occasional suck. Not what I was hoping for.

I am watching as my wife increased her pace kenneth is holding her by the hips and is giving her tits no attention as they swing in his face. At one point as she increased her pace kenneth said "hold on", "give me a minute". My wife stops and is sitting with his dick fully in her pussy. And says "is something wrong" as she continues to grind circles with him inside. He is gripping her hips saying "please stop for a second please". She stops. A couple of seconds later he said "damn you could break a coconut squeezing that hard". She said "I'm ready". She starts rather fast.

At this point Kenneth's wife grabs my wrist and locks her legs together squeezing my hand with fingers in her pussy. She releases my dick and has a very hot vocal orgasm on my hand. I am sorry to say I did not watch or pay attention because of the action in front of me. When she finished she did roll on her side and start slowly stroking my dick with her right hand and my dick in her mouth again.

Again I am focused on the fucking my wife is giving kenneth. She is now fucking him. He has stopped meeting her with his hips. Again I get flashes of Kenneth's dick going in and out of her pussy she is going so fast. Kenneth announces he is about to cum. My wife said "wait". I'll give credit but several seconds later he announced again.

This time he sat up and bear hugged her with his head between her tits. She had no choice but to stop and grind while kenneth had his orgasm. On a side note she said she had a small orgasm but not really.

This was my fault because I was looking at Kenneth's dick in my wife's pussy. As she was squeezing his dick while he shot his loads I got too excited. I lost control. As I tried to pull my dick out of her mouth she leaned forward with it, continuing slowly stroking. The first stream went straight to the back of her throat. The second hit teeth and lips. The remainder hit the arm rest pillow on the sofa. I started appoligizing. She got the towel off the sofa and wiped her face. I said you can spit the rest in the towel. She said "no need there's a first for everything" and smiled.

Work calls. That's Saturday night.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:06 PM

Sorry for all the detail and multiple post. Not being a writer is a handicap when retelling events.

After everyone cleaned up, showers and dressed, we all reconvened around the fire pit. Bobs wife was first to bring up what just occurred. She was wearing a loose blue nightshirt and matching loose shorts. We were talking about the next days boating plans when she blurted out "my god my pussy hurts" followed by looking at me "I think you broke it". This caused everyone to laugh. My wife looked at her and said "I believe you told him to fuck the shit out of you". She responded with her hand between her legs "and he did that". All laughed again.

She then started reading the text between her and Bob about the evening. They were both funny and sad. I could tell he really missed being there. She read one text to Bob that said "I am exhausted after three massive orgasms". Bob responded "how many by me". She said "all three and very sore". That's when kenneth said "damn I shorted your wife one". My wife responded "two or I can give you one and a half". All the ladies started giving kenneth hell.

We started talking about each others experiences. I got glowing reviews from bobs wife. In turn I gave a raving review. Kenneth gave my wife five out of five stars and want more info on how she can get her pussy to grip so tight. My wife said it started great with her orgasm by maturation and finger but would have liked to finish stronger with sex. No one said anything till Kenneth's wife spoke up.

She said that I gave her a wonderful orgasm by hand and fingers and would have given me five stars but shooting an unannounced stream down her throat and one more in her mouth, she was deducting one star. This caused an uproar around the fire of questions directed at me and her. It seems no one saw this and with all the other activity Kenneth's wife became the center of attention. She was loving this. She had everyone's attention and she told every detail to complete silence. At the end of her tale I became the focus of ridicule.

I was embarrassed by this but made no excuse and accepted all condemnations sent my way. She concluded with, "I now wish I had let him finish in my mouth, it really wasn't bad". Then she was bombarded with questions again. The conversations eventually turned to boating and the next day.

One by one the ladies went to bed till it was kenneth and I drinking by the fire and my wife. Kenneth out of nowhere started apologizing to my wife about his performance or lack there of. My wife let him continue till he was done. I know that was hard for him. She said "you should not have challenged me". He said "I know that now". She did tell him she enjoyed it and it was fun. We eventually called it a night.

My wife wanted to fool around but I was toast. She said if she got me hard she would do the work and I could just lay there. I called deal. Needless to say she got me hard rather quickly and mounted on top. I had already had two nuts earlier so she had her work cut out for her. She rode me like the lone ranger for some time. We finally had to get up and I took her from behind while she bent over the bed. I was driving my dick in like a jack hammer when I told her I was going to cum. She said wait. After several seconds she said now. We both exploded, her vocally. This caused some house guest to bang on the walls with comments.

We went straight to sleep.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2016, 07:55 PM

I'm going to try a quick post on our Sunday.

Kenneth and I got up early and prepared the boat for the lake. When complete we had coffee on the deck and waited for the ladies. We talked in detail about what we have been doing and how we felt. All positive.

Eventually the ladies one by one came out for coffee. They decided to model the swim suits for us. They brought multiple. Kenneth and I said wear your sexiest.

Bobs wife came out in a tight red and white striped string bikini. Now I can accurately describe her. Long brown hair with highlites. Green/blue eyes. Not much ass. Solid B cup. 5'7" ish and 140 lbs maybe. Not a hair to be found on her pussy. Makes the bottoms look good. We voted and agreed.

Kenneth said his wife will come out in her black one piece. She did to our disappointment. Then stripped it off to a tiny yellow string bikini pulled tight. His wife has long black hair with brown eyes. She's 5'7"ish with a C cup and a round ass. Probably around 155lbs. We voted and agreed.

I said my wife could come out in any number of combinations. All the ladies came out and my wife was wearing a tee shirt. We started booing. She said the other two dressed her. She lifted her teeshirt to expose black and white diagonal stripped string bikini bottoms. I have seen these and they are one of my favorites. She had them pulled tight looking good on her pussy and ass. She then removed her teeshirt. She had on a small white string bikini top I had never seen. She had tits all pushed in the middle and a little out the side. We cheered and whistled. Turns out it is Kenneth's wife new top. My wife is a D cup. This looks to be a small C. But we agreed as bobs wife helped adjust.

As we were ready to leave bobs wife asked if she and my wife could take my car. Again, I not an ass about my toy. I have had a toy car for the last 10 years. I traded my Shelby for this corvette. You can count on one hand the number of times my wife or anyone else drives my toys including driving it down. I said no. They started begging till kenneth said if he let's you, you have to flash us tits on the way. They agreed. You have to go only wearing your bikinis. They stripped of their teeshirts and shorts. And any other ideas we may have till we get the boat in the water. They did not hesitate and agreed. So off we went. Kenneth, bobs wife and me in my truck pulling the boat. My wife driving and Kenneth's wife riding in my car.

Bobs wife asked if we were going to stop for gas and supplies. I said yes at the last gas station before the lake. She said "I have a suggestion". We said OK. Have had one of the girls go shop and the other pump gas. We said OK. She said the one shopping has to do so with their bikini top askew showing areola. The one pumping gas has to pull their bikini cups to the side and pump with tits out till full.

As we went through town we received several views of very nice tits. Ats we exited town I called Kenneth's wife. I said heres the next deal for driving my car. When we get to the gas station, one will go inside and take item by item to the cashier till ready to purchase. The other will pump the gas till the boat is full. Kenneth's wife requested pumping gas and my wife agreed to shopping. I then told her kenneth would text instructions.

He text my wife. Before you get out of the car to shop item by item you must pull one side of your bikini top to the side to expose a minimum of half your areola to remain that way till you are back in the car. Followed by a large list of items. He text his wife. You must pull both cups on your bikini top to the sides exposing both tits. You will remain facing the truck with your left hand pumping gas and your right hand on you hip. You can not move till the boat is full. A few minutes later we got our OK from each.

Soon we were pulling into the store. I pulled into the inside of the first row of pumps. This blocked traffic from seeing his wife by the boat but not the store and th oppisite side of our pump. Soon my car comes through and they park in a spot directly in front of the window by the cashier.

We are sitting in my truck watching. The cashier looks to be a white haired gentleman in his 60s. He is looking out the window into my car at two string bikini clad women. Finally my wife exits first adjusting the right side of her bikini as she is getting our. As she rounds the front of my car to walk to the entrance at the other end of the building she waves enthusiastically at us. As she is passing by us the small white cups really contrasted with her exposure. Till kenneth said "damn she has her nipple out too". As she passed, her right nipple was definitely out and erect to greet the environment. I looked at kenneth and said "my wifes not scared. I looked at the cashier and he was walking around the counter towards the door. As my wife entered and turned left he was greeting her. They talked for a moment and I see my wife walk past as he eyes her ass.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2016, 10:21 PM

Both wives are in string bikinis. The bottoms are pulled tight across the ass and pussy and tie . All three are form fitting like bikini yoga pants. I get hard just thinking about the bottoms. My wife's top is quite small for her size D's and the white cups just draws your attention. The ladies telling the events later, my wife had no clue her nipple was out. She said she checked after exiting the car and had the top right up to her nipple but covered. I believe when she was waving at us this action unleashed the full nipple. I still think she knew but denies it.

Now Kenneth's wife exits the car. Both ladies are wearing hats and dark glasses with the pony tail pulled out the back of the hat. She walks up to Kenneth's window and gets my card and heads back. Aftee she takes the gas cap off the boat she starts the pump. Before starting to fuel up she pulls both cups down the string to under her arms unleashing her girls. She assumes the position facing us with hand on hip. I see my wife taking an item to the counter and the cashier talking for a moment then she head back to shopping. This contuines.

As we were pulling up a truck pulling a boat was pulling out along with a car but we were alone now. This is not a modern gas station with two rows of pumps and limited parking. You can see inside the entire store just heads as they walk down isles and coolers. My boat has a 55 gallon fuel tank so we have plentyvof time but I was starting to think Kenneth's wife chose correctly.

Then in pulls and old truck pulling an old beat up aluminum boat. It pulls up on the outside pump. As this happened bobs wife said im going in. She stepped out the door and told kenneths wife dont more or the next one will be worse and went inside. Out steps two older black men that looked like they just rolled in from the farm. Kenneth's wife can not see over the boat and neither can they. Both men cross between the pumps and head to the store walking behind my boat. As the cross we see them look over at Kenneth's wife but continue walking glancing at her ass in the bikini. They were walking side by side and as the man on the right opened the door he looked back at Kenneth's wife and froze. The other man stopped and looked at him. He nodded and now they are both looking at a side view of Kenneth's wife topless. Again we find out later she has her eyes closed behind the sunglasses so she didn't know. They both closed the door and walked to the curb to the right front of his wife. They are maybe ten feet away looking at her bare tits and she's not moving. They stood there for a minute and turned walking in looking at her.

After they entered soon the cashier was standing at the door looking. He then moved up two windows and he and one of the other men stood there staring. Kenneth's wife moves her head but not much. We are both bragging on how well she was doing with no clue she had no clue. Finally the cashier and man disappear till both men come out. The cross between the pumps and stand maybe 6 feet from his wife full frontal. She doesn't move. They start backing up till they see kenneth and I in the truck. They look back at her then us. They smile go fill a can and leave. We can not believe how cool his wife reacted.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2016, 07:14 AM

As I said we were impressed with Kenneth's wife's ability to not move. I left out that Kenneth's wife knew the men had crossed behind her because she heard them talking but closed her eyes till the bell on the door rang. It must have not rang when he first slightly opened the first time. She also said she could see the cashier watching at the door and at the window with the other man. She said when she heard the door open again she held her eyes closed till she heard their truck crank.

As the men started to leave they pulled in front of my truck smiling for a final look and left. Next a young blonde guy maybe 18-20 pulled up on our inside pump hauling a jet ski. He did not notice Kenneth's wife till he was pumping gas. The minute he saw her he froze with his eyes locked on her. He looked at us in the truck then back at her. He stopped what he was doing and walked between the pumps right up to bobs wife. She said she was watching him and saw when he noticed her. She said she closed her eyes as he approached. He was maybe three feet away when he spoke. He said " you lost a bet or doing a dare". He startled her by being so close and speaking that she jumped moving her feet but neither hand. She said "yes a dare". She said he responded with "cool". He stood there just staring at her tits eventually turned, finished pumping gas and got in his truck never taking his eyes off her. She said as he was pulling by he lowered the riders window sropped and said "by the way nice tits". And drove off. She said she thinks he took a picture with his cell after he got in the truck but couldn't tell.

Now my wife was back at the truck loading her purchases. She after loading bobs wife got in my wife got in my car and not long the pump stopped. Kenneth's wife fixed her top and we were on our way. Side note. As we were pulling out a truck load of guys pulling a boat and a car full of guys were pulling in as we were pulling out.

Now I'm hearing about my wife from bobs wife. Needless to say I missed the action inside watching outside. I will also include my wife's version she told on the boat.

Again she says she checked upon exiting the car and she thought she was only showing areola. She is met inside by the cashier. He greets her as she is walking through the store face to face. He says good morning and nice car along with small talk. My wife said he really never took his eyes off her breast. She was polite but then went to shopping. She said each time she went to the counter he would start some conversation keeping her there over and over and over. She said as she saw the two men approach bobs wife walked through smiling to the restroom. My wife stayed shopping in the back. When the bell on the door rang the men went to the counter and bought gas. My wife heard a man say you should go look at what's pumping gas out your door and he left. My wife then went to the counter and as she rounded the isle was face to face with one of the men. They both paused and my wife said hello and continued to the counter.

Bobs wife called her to the front. My wife walked to her and she was looking ant magazines by the cashier and other man. They both stared. My wife said each isle she went down had one or the other man walking up or at the counter. They left. At this point bobs wife is walking with my wife and having conversations with the cashier and my wife at the counter. Now I missed all this.

My wife upon completing the list stood at the counter as the cashier slowly totaled and bagged her purchase. At the end he asked why the girl outside is pumping topless. Bobs wife said a deal she cut to drive that car. He looked at my wife and asked is that why your nipple is out. My wife looks down and the suit has her areola exposed as agreed and her nipple is completely out. She immediately covers and starts apologizing. The older man started comfortiting her with its OK's. Bobs wife corrected her. She said now the guys are really going to embarrass you for touching your top. My wife quickly moved it so some areola was exposed. Bless the old mans hear but he said "I believe it was more over to the right".

I will finish all today sorry so long.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2016, 10:11 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Don't!

No need to apologize for the length of this awesome story!
Old 05-12-2016, 12:37 PM

That was supposed to read bless the old mans heart. Those were bobs wife's words. Well we are outside watching the guy with the jet ski and missed this.

Bobs wife says that my wife must remove her top or she will let us know. She asked the man what he thought. He said "I have no problem being your audience". She asked him how long she should stand as punishment. He suggested two minutes. My wife declined. Then bobs wife gave her a choice. Two minutes or remove her top and walk to the cooler at the end of the isle in front of the counter and get two drinks from the cooler. Otherwise she will suggest toplesz to us launching the boat. The old man spoke up again saying there will be a lot of people at the ramp.

My wife said she looked around and saw no cameras but asked the man where they were. He said he couldn't afford them so he had none. After close inspection she agreed to getting the drinks. I still wonder if he had cameras on both girls or not.

This is bobs wife recollection. My wife reached behind and untied the string in the back. While holding the cups in place untied the string from her neck. She is standing at the counter holding the cups in place. She then removes the top and places it on the counter. As she is standing there bobs wife asked the man what do you think. He responded "beautiful". My wife slowle turns and walks down the isle to the cooler on the far wall.

She said the man never took his eyes off her ass or tits. My wife said her nipples were hard at that point but when she opened the cooler door a blast of cold hit her tits and her nipples tightened and got harder. Bobs wife said as she walked back towards the counter the man comments that she must be cold. She walked to the counter and placed the drink down and said that's one. Turned and repeated.

Now my wife said after the first trip she was no longer nervous and felt comfortable so she walked faster to the cooler. Paused after opening the cooler but the cold air had no effect on her already hard nipples so she got the drink and turned. She said she walked back slowly walking heavy on her feet to cause excess bouncing of her tits. Bobs wife agreed. After placing the drink down she looked at bobs wife and said that's two.

My wife said after completing the task there was no need to hurry or hide. So she recovered her top and over exaggerated the tying of the string around her neck. Rather than tie it against her neck she tied it off further back. This caused her tits to lift and point directly at the mans face on the other side of the counter. He was not very tall. Even bobs wife said she took forever. Even when she was tying the back she said she left the bikini cups bunched between her tits. The man watched never taking his eyes off my wife tits. She said it even took time to fit her D's back into those small cups as he watched silently.

After she had completely covered the man placed the two drinks in a sack and said, "I know its not much but the two drinks are on the house". The girls laughed and thanked him. Before getting the bags bobs wife reminded mine of the nipple showing and she better fix it. Rather than turn and do this. My wife moved the cup over exposing her areola and full nipple to the man again. She asked him if that was how it was when she came in. He smiled and said yes. As they were getting there bags he said to feel free to stop any time if they come back to the lake. The girls agreed. He walked them to the door and opened it. As they exited he was looking at Kenneth's wife's tits and said next time have her come inside too.

I'm sure he stood at the door/window watching Kenneth's wifes tits but we were watching my wife by this time.

Our ladies were a hit at the boat launch. It was crowded with mainly fishing boats with a few ski boats. As my wife and Kenneth's wife approached from the car parking area they both turned around. They had pulled the back of their suits into the crack of their ass. It looked great. They had to walk past several boats and men to get to us. It was funny watching all work stop and the staring. I don't blame them. I was staring at my wife front also. That small top on her tits and the bottoms pulled tight across her pussy was a sight to see. The ladies crawling around and on the boat continued to get a lot of attention from the fishermen and two park ranger boats. One in the water and one waiting to launch.

We got the story from the store as we motored through the wake zone. It was entertaining. I am so proud of all the ladies and the fact they are challenging each other mainly Bobs wife with the challenges. We discussed where to go. We drove by the public beach. Too crowded. We stopped at another beach for an hour or so but got crowded. Everyone is drinking but me. I am the driver and my boat. We decided to explore the other side of the lake. As we are crossing the lake Kenneth's wife is laying on the seat in front of the drivers console. She removes her top. I start looking around but no boats are remotely close. One by one the each remove their tops. I am diligently watching for other boats as they are not watching or did not care.

I find a small cove. No beach but private with small cliff leading to trees surrounding the cove. We decide to stop here. After about thirty minutes of music and sun bobs wife gets in the boat and removes her bikini bottoms and lays out across the back of the boat. One by one the others follow suit. It was unusual but over time nothing sexual about all three ladies nude swimming and laying on my boat. I did get hard some times but really not much.

After some time bobs wife asked if I could pull her on the tube. It is a large two person tube. I said sure but would have to go outside the cove. We loaded and motored to the front of the cove. She put on a life vest still naked. I asked about bottoms. She said if anyone was to come she would drop off in the water. I voiced my resivations but was countered by everyone else.

She climbed onto the tube from the boat and I proceeded to pull her in front of the cove. She talked Kenneth's wife into getting on. I pulled them some. Several fishing boats passed but none were very close. I was paranoid with four drunkish people on my boat so continued. As kenneth was riding I saw a park ranger boat approach, they steered closer but passed by.

I continued pulling different variations of people. We would at times stop and float wearing life jackets. Them drinking and me watching boats pass. I will skip my park ranger experience.

I am pulling kenneth and my wife. Bobs wife is up front nude sunning (no life jacket). Kenneth's wife is beside me nude watching behind (life jacket on). Kenneth in swim trunks and life jacket on tube. My wife nude wearing life jacket on tube. As I round the mouth of the cove pulling I see a park ranger boat parked to my left off the shore. I turn right and head back toward the cove.

As I get in the cove and start to motor down the park rangers are approaching from my right. I stop. I have bobs wife wrap a towel around herself and Kenneth's wife zip her vest and wrap a towel around her waist. Kenneth and my wife are in the water.

The rangers pull up and tie to my boat. They ask if I have been drinking I said no. They ask if I would submit to a test I agreed. I stepped into their boat and blew a 0.00 on the test. There were three rangers in the boat. They informed me that their is a fishing tournament going on on the lake. One guy was doing most of the talking. He asked did I know if a boat is in motion everyone is required to wear a life vest/jacket. I said yes. I had to him I had enough jackets in my boat.

He finally got to his point. He said it appeared to the the ladyvin the front of the boat was not wearing a life jacket during boat operation. It also appeared she was not wear any clothing. I responded with the truth and that we were staying in/around the cove for that reason. He said that this is a family oriented park and everyone must be wearing swimwear or clothing.

He looked at bobs wife wrapped in the towel and asked if she had a swim suit on the boat. She said yes. He said if she put it on he will not write her a ticket. She said now or when you leave. He said before we leave you must be wearing something. I am still in the ranger boat. She walks to a back compartment retrieves her suit. She looks him in the eye and ask. "Am I to change in front of you three or will you turn around". He said "I'm not the one naked on a public lake".

She calmly drops her towel. Stands there completely naked facing us. She unravels the bottoms and steps into them. She calmly ties each side. She unravels her top and calmly ties it around her neck then back and adjust the cups. She then makes a tada motion as if how's this. He then looks at Kenneth's wife. He ask if she is clothed. Now she looks scared. She said I have a towel and vest. He ask to see her swimwear. She reaches in the compartment and retrieved her suit. He asked if she wanted a ticket or to put on swimwear. She did her best to keep the beach towel around herself but she had untied her bottoms completely and tied them too loose before pulling them up. She released the towel and as it dropped to the floor we got several views of her trimmed black triangle as she pulled left and right tying. She did turn her back to us as she replace her top. She turned and showed herself dressed. He then asked about those in the water. He called then to the boat. They both used the rope and pulled themselves to the boat.

He ask kenneth to get in the boat. He lowered the ladder and crawled onto the swimdeck. Stood up and took his jacket off. My drunkish wife is floating in the water with a deer in headlights look. He asked her to get in the boat. She asked for her suit. He said if you are willing to be naked in public get in the boat. He is standing at the back of his boats that extends past the back of my boat I am beside him and another ranger is in the middle and another beside him.

She starts up the ladder. Also, my wife is drunkish and has had problems all day getting in the boat from the ladder. This time will be no different. As she reaches the second to the top step her pussy comes into view so she's obviously naked. Rather than keep going she throws her right leg across the swimdeck. Here she is one leg on the ladder knee bent and one sprawled out on the swimdeck and her full pussy in view. Both rangers move to my left from the middle of the boat for the show. I hear one ranger say to the other "good lord look at that clean pussy". Well she is struggling. The wet swimdeck has her doing a sideways splits giving us in the ranger boat an extended view of her wide open pussy. The ranger then ask if she drunk. She is holding onto the deck handle with both hands pulling. She stops resting in this position to say "no sir just uncoordinated". Soon she starts pulling again. One of the rangers to my left had time to say "I should get a picture of this view". After what was probably close to a full minute, of my wife struggling then resting then struggling with her full on pussy staring at the four of us she rolls onto the swimdeck. The same ranger says again "damn I wish I could get a picture of this". What I guess is the head guy asked if she is OK.

My wife is laying on her back breathing hard, legs bent and knees apart with her pussy on full display. The four of us are looking straight at her cleanly waxed pussy lips and her sandy blonde strip as she answers. She said somewhat out of breath "give me a minute". As she lays there, she is opening and closing her legs wide and the four of us are not moving. After what was more than a minute of silently looking at my wife's pussy she sits up facing us. She is sitting cross legged. We continue to stare at her exposed pussy. The same guy ask if she is OK now. She responds yes. She turns over on her hands and kness. Another comment from the ranger to my left about look at that pussy. She is finally standing and facing us hand over pussy.

The ranger says "you obviously have no swimwear on. Please put on a suit". She retrieves her suit and starts to look around as if looking to get dressed somewhere private. The ranger to my left said "I'm sorry, we have already seen every private part you have intimately". Then the ranger beside him said "I don't think you can hide anything we have not studied for the last five minutes". My wife was now embarrassed.

She said later that she had not thought about modesty as she was struggling to get in the boat and as she was laying down resting, was so tired she forgot she was naked till she stood up and saw the Randers looking at her pussy. She said she then looked at each and only the tall white ranger was looking at her in the eye. She said the two black rangers were just smiling looking at her covering her pussy with her suit. Until I spoke up.

After the second ranger spoke up I waited a second and said "he's right, just get dressed so we can leave". Rather than turn around and put on her suit our put on the bottoms and turn around. My wife unzipped the jacket and dropped it. She is standing completely naked facing us. The rangers had not seen her full tits. I asked her later. She said she was just not thinking straight and assumed by our earlier comments that we spent the last five minutes studying every part of her while she struggled and rested.

She is standing completely naked. One of the rangers mumbled "damn". She had untied her bikini bottoms also so she starts by tying the right side then the left. She finally has bottoms on. She then ties the top around her neck then the back and adjust the top to cover her tits.

The ranger must have felt bad for us. He wrote me a warning said have a nice day. I got back in my boat and they left. As kenneth and both other girls were sitting in my boat they did not see myvwife struggling or resting.c kenneth asked so I gave them a full accounting. Kenneth reiterated. You the rangers spent threw to four minutes with a full view of your wife pussy at different angles and positions. I said yes. Kenneth now wants to be a ranger.

My wife was not up for more so we loaded up the boat and headed back. We packed the housed. My wife and bobs wife left earlier followed by kenneth then me.

When I got home and in bed my wife said she didn't think she could go back to that lake. I asked why. She said she was thinking about the threw rangers and how much they saw and for how long. I told her that I would be glad to say they saw very little but they were all standing closer than me to the back of the boat and I saw every part of her pussy from the splits for an extended time to laying down opening her legs for several minutes to getting up and getting dressed. She asked why I didn't help or say something. I responded that I am in the rangers boat and could do nothing. I closed the talk with this. Look the rangers run up on skinny dippers I'm sure regularly. They may not get to see a female so intimately but I'm sure they have enough mental pictures of you pussy tits and ass to masturbate for the next two years. I know I do. She seemed happier.

As for the rest of the weekend everyone had a good time and are talking about taking my boat to bobs lake house. He assures us that we would never see a ranger there.

Since we have moved into a new era of friendship between kenneth Bob and our spouses I'm sure I am getting repetitive with sex. The combinations of spouses have happened.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p