Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2018, 06:44 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts

I very much enjoyed reading your tale.

When you got to the point where your wife was "riding the rail" as I call it, and you note that his erection was standing straight up, I said to my self, I know exactly where this is going.

I have a couple questions for you.

When you and your wife were having sex, prior to this encounter, did you ever notice that there is a point of no return where you will keep driving and nothing will stop you. (here comes that funny feeling again ).

I have even noticed it with my wife. She may be slow to give me head, but once she reaches a certain point she will not let me get away. Holds right on and tries to get that hitch ball thru the garden hose.

As my wife used to say to the kids when they screwed up. What did you think would happen??

Did you not expect that with her rubbing her slit on his pole with your urging that at some point she would lose track of exactly where she was in the sliding cycle??

With his pole standing straight up, did you not expect that some point she would slide a little to far forward and in it would go??

It sounds like you had a great time and got good results, but my guess is that if you truly examine your intentions, then you got exactly what you wanted in the fact that your wife had sex with another man and you got to watch.

I'm not here to pass judgment on anyone, but just to ask, what was your real intention and did you really want to happen??
Old 08-22-2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post

I'm not here to pass judgment on anyone, but just to ask, what was your real intention and did you really want to happen??
I will admit that in my younger years, I casually brought up the possibility of my wife having intercourse with another man, but she always made it very clear that there was absolutely no way she would ever do that.

I came to realize over the years that my wife having intercourse with another man was probably a whole lot more enjoyable in fantasy than the reality could ever be.

After watching quite a few videos showing a wife doing a camel toe slide, I figured that, that would be the idea way to get the look and feel that I always fantasized about, without the guilt associated with her actually having intercorse with someone else. In the videos, the guy always ejaculated on his own stomach, and that is what I had made sure my wife and our friend knew was going to happen.

In the heat of the moment, accidents sometimes happen, and that is what happened here.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Idaman6277 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 01:54 PM

Thanked 5,720 Times in 428 Posts

This once happened to me, the first time I ever spent the night with my first girlfriend. We'd been together a few months and so far had only had sex about half a dozen times. This particular night we'd been to a party and I walked her back to the nurses' home afterwards. It was pretty late when we got there and there was no-one about so it was quite easy for her to sneak me up the stairs, down the corridor, into her room, into her bed … and of course into her.

We fucked twice in quick succession then fell asleep. When I woke up she was on top of me, rubbing her pussy along the boner I now realised I had. We were having our first camel toe slide, years before I even heard the expression! But we were both so slippery with juice and jizz, that within a few seconds the inevitable happened.

And after that there was no power on earth that could prevent us from finishing off.
Old 08-23-2018, 05:13 PM

Default Christian girlfriend

I dated a girl in college who was very pretty but also very christian. She was committed to the no sex before marriage policy and had managed to get to 19 and still be a virgin.

After a few months of dating we’d progressed to her letting me get her naked and suck her nipples and stroke her pussy but the no full sex policy wasn’t changing. She didn’t drink either which didn’t help!

Anyway, i did eventually manage to persuade her into tip teasing - she absoutely loved it and i was very careful not to ever go past the tip so as to keep her confidence and trust.

The best step we ever took was the camel toe slide one very lazy morning in bed in college. We just kind of eased into it without discussion when messing about and she clearly liked it. We did it for a while and then i made her cum with my fingers.

Camel toe slide became a regular feature of our no sex but still getting naked routine and she continued to love ‘just the tip’ . One day the inevitable happened during a camel toe slide and my cock ended up inside her at least past the tip. I had the very good sense to say nothing and she didn’t either and we went back to the orginal slide. Next time same thing happened, i said nothing, and same the next time.

Then eventually, finally, she misjudged it and my cock slid all the way inside her. I said nothing, she said nothing but left it in there for a little while and then back to the slide.

We never properly ‘made love’ but had many happy times where a slide would include my cock all the way inside her and we’d kiss while it was there - nothing ever said..

After we split up she dated an equally strong christian guy and ended up marrying him a couple of years later. I was very happy to be a guest at her very christian wedding and see her marry in white and looking very virginal. I never said anything to anyone and I’m sure she didn’t either!

I’m a big fan of the camel toe slide
Old 08-23-2018, 06:08 PM

Default Good for you

I appreciate your telling your story as well as others that have related their camel toe slide stories.

Thank you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Idaman6277 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 05:27 AM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaman6277 View Post
I would like to relate an experience that my wife and I had last month.

I will start by giving you some background information on us. My wife and I are both 55 years old and we have been married for 37 years. Both my wife and I were virgins when we met and neither one of us had never had another sexual partner. By all indications we are a very conservative couple with three grown children. We have always been active in our church as well as many community and service programs. You could say we’ve had the ideal marriage.

All except for one thing. Over the past ten years or so, our sex life has diminished to the point where we only have sex every couple of months or so. I’m sure we’re both to blame as we had grown complacent with each other, and pretty much took each other for granted.

I have tried a lot of things to try and bring back some of the old spark we used to have, and most of them would work for a day or so, until the novelty wore off, then we were right back to where we were before.

I finally came up with the idea that if I could just get my wife to do something really “risqué”, then that might help with the spark situation.

About a year ago, I placed an ad on Craigslist, searching for a married man that was a member of our same church that was experiencing the same kind of lack of sexual attention that I was, and that would like to have a sexual experience with us that would not cross over the proverbial line into intercourse. The idea I came up with was to find a man that I could trust, that loved his wife and wasn’t interested in having intercorse but would relish having some genital to genital contact with my wife in a real hot camel toe slide.

I finally found the perfect guy. He is 36 years old, married with 4 children of his own, and never had another sexual partner other than his wife. Over several months, we got to know each other very well, and I was super comfortable with him. He too was not interested in cheating on his wife by having intercourse with another woman, so my idea of having my wife do a camel toe slide on him, was extremely appealing to him.

Now came the tricky part; how to get my very conservative wife to go along with the idea. I had broached the subject of having another man fondle and play with her in the past as part of our sexual foreplay, and the fantasy had always turned her on, but she never had a desire to actually go through with it.

After meeting and getting to know this other man, I finally figured out a plan to get this to happen. My wife has had a dream of taking our two oldest daughters to Europe but we just never got around to doing it. I decided that as part of my plan, I would give her the opportunity to take our girls to England, France, and Italy, if she would just do one thing for me to help bring back the spark in our marriage. She told me that she would gladly do that if I made the arrangements for them to go to Europe.

After I had made all the arrangements, and had tickets in hand, I told her what I would like to have her do for me. When I told her that I wanted her to perform a camel toe slide on another man, she was very apprehensive about doing that. we talked for quite awhile about that as I held her and told her about the man I had found to help us with this. I explained his background as well as the fact that there was no way he wanted to have intercourse with her as that too was his proverbial line in the sand. It took a lot of convincing, but she finally agreed to do it this one time as a reward for her and her girls getting to go to Europe for 3 weeks..

They were in Europe for 3 weeks in early May. After they got back, she was still hesitant to go through with my reward, but agreed to do this as her anniversary present to me on the 27th of July.

I tell you, the waiting just about killed me. I was sporting a constant erection for two weeks leading up to our anniversary. When the day of or anniversary arrived, I booked us into the nicest hotel in town, and made arrangements for our friend to meet us for dinner in the hotels restaurant. My wife was very nervous as we got to dinner and she got the chance to meet our friend, and it wasn’t until she had consumed several glasses of champagne before she settled down and started enjoying our conversation.

After dinner, we went to our hotel room and got ready for our experience. I started kissing and feeling up my wife as our guest watched. I slowly took my wife’s clothes off of her one piece at a time, making sure our guest got to enjoy seeing her charms. By the time I had my wife naked, it was easy to see the erection our guest was sporting. I told him to take his clothes off and lie down on his back on the bed. He quickly stripped off his clothes and laid down on the bed. He was fun to watch because his erection was standing straight up as he lay on his back. His penis wasn’t particularly large, probably 6 or 7 inches long, but he was a little thicker than me.

I reached down and felt my wife’s vagina, and sure enough, she was super wet. I knew then that she wouldn’t need any additional lubrication.

I had my wife straddle his legs and had her slide right up until her labia touched his erect penis. I was fun to see her vaginal lips touch another man’s penis. His penis was standing straight up like a flag pole. I then had her push his penis down, pull her vaginal lips apart, and slowly slide up his penis. As I saw her wet vaginal lips sliding over his penis, I was feeling Woozy with lust. I had never in my life seen anything that had turned me on as much as I was watching my wife with him.

She had slowly slid up his penis until the head was just covered by her vaginal lips. It was fun to each as she slid back down to where her vagina was righ over his balls, because as she slid back down, his penis came right back to the straight up flag pole position.

With that she started slowly sliding up and down his penis, stopping her upward slide after the head was completely covered by her vaginal lips as the head of his penis put pleasureable pressure against her Euretha. Then she would slide clear back down again.

I was super excited to see his whole penis covered with my wife’s vaginal secretions. She slowly did that for probably 25 to 30 times, when I could see that both of them were really enjoying the friction. I was in 7th Heaven watching this. I didn’t dare touch myself through my pants, because I knew that if I did, I would have ejaculated immediately.

After that, my wife started speeding up her sliding as the friction was bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm. It was having the exact same reaction on our guest. I remember thinking, which one of them will cum first.

As my wife’s orgasm was getting closer, she dropped down on his chest as she ground harder and faster giving her more pressure on her clitoris. I could tell that she was just about ready to orgasm because her sliding motion was getting more erratic. I new he couldn’t hold out much more because his face was grimacing because of the grinding my wife was doing on him.

All the sudden my wife’s orgasm started and she kind of jumped as his penis slid past her clitoris on the way up. In doing so his penis slid down farther down Han before so that the head of his penis was now at the entrance to my wife’s vagina and when she slammed down his penis slipped into my wife’s vagina and he completely impaled her he couldn’t hold back any longer, and he came like crazy inside my wife. They were both spamming and twitching like crazy as my wife lay on top of him with his penis buried deep inside her as they both rode out their own massive orgasms.

After such a huge orgasm, our guest just laid there with my wife collapsed on top of him. They both laid there coupled together for probably 5 minutes.

It was then that my wife jumped off of him and said, “My God, what did we do?” She ran to the bathroom to clean up. Our guest just lay there, completely drained. It was then that I heard my wife softly crying in the bathroom. I finally got her to open the door and I went in to try and calm her down. She kept saying, “I am so sorry that that happened! I really didn’t want it to happen.”

I finally convinced her that I wasn’t angry and that it wasn’t her fault. It was an accident. Sometimes accidents happen.

After I got her calmed down, we went out of the bathroom, and our guest had gotten dressed, and was sitting on the bed waiting for us. It looked like he was on the verge of tears as well, and he started apologizing. I finally convinced him that I wasn’t mad and told him the same thing I had told my wife. That it was totally an accident, and that he shouldn’t feel bad either.

Both of them finally calmed down and after he left, I tenderly made love to my wife so that she knew I was not going to be upset with her. I will admit that having intercourse with her felt really strange as I had to push through another man’s sperm in order to get into my own wife.

Needless to say, even though that will never happen again, my wife has been craving sex and we have had sex 3 or 4 times a week now, ever since our experience.
Fantastic episode
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 04:25 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default great story

I would love for something like that happen to me

as far I am concerned, this was a slide gone right
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 08:09 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

First off I'm a huge fan of the slide or riding the rail whatever you like to call it. Because it takes concentration and a real effort not to slide in its a huge tease for both the man and the woman. one common thread here is in almost every story there was some penetration and usually by accident. Although look what your doing, it's not totally an accident. Sometimes it feel so good and you two just go so fast it slips in. Once in, especially after being teased like that both parties feels a big sense of enjoyment and fail to realize they just crossed the line. They realize it later like in Idaman6277, ukgoldfis, Dwaino and Barmixer's case but the deed has already been done. In all the cases the woman didn't seem to mind while it was happening, they didn't have a problem until after when they came down from their orgasmic high, which seems to be the case for lots of sexual activity. It's difficult to stop when its feeling so good but easy to feel guilty about afterwards. My point being especially for Idaman6277 and his wife is, it was in the heat of passion, let it go, no guilt, just look at it as a fun exciting experience and move on.

BTW an old GF used to love riding the rail with me. It wasnt because she was a virgin or didnt want to have intercourse it was just because she loved how she could press her clit down harder when she needed it to get herself off. She could never cum from intercourse alone. She always needed some kind of stimulation of the clit during intercourse. Over the years I've had a few GF's who were similar. They enjoyed fucking but they came from direct clitoris stimulation only. This is where riding the rail really helped and i really loved it. Accidentally sliding in is great right after she cums and your about too although some of them enjoyed watching me shoot my cum all over my stomach.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:36 AM

Default Thank you

Green, very well put. Much more elegant than I could have put it.

Thank you for the great perspective.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Idaman6277 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 10:38 AM

I never knew this had a name. Amazing.

My first real GF was practiced and accomplished at this. Desperately she wished to be a virgin at her wedding. I have no idea how that turned out for her but if she wasn't, it wasn't my fault. She was a year older than I was, still is I guess. Long blonde hair, sexy blonde muff, ok face, a bit of junk in the trunk, smart as a whip and generally fun to be around but there was an odd side to her as well. She was absolutely fascinated by my cock and loved everything about it. She loved to straddle it and slide, and she loved to jack me off and watch the cum fly. We were not far away from her putting it in her mouth but the odd side of her came out a few too many times and it just wasn't worth the trouble any longer.

I have often thought she would have looked fabulous in garters and stockings, her ass was totally built for that look. And I'm quite sure she would have loved to explore her sexuality much much further once that wedding was behind her.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s