uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2024, 09:37 AM

Thanked 1,655 Times in 80 Posts

In high school, all his friends used to stare at me, just like if I was nude, while he was burning red, with his sheepish face. I was like a goddes for them all

It's obvious that they all knew that Miguel could she me nude each and every day.

I daren't think if they were even invited to the show.

To be honest, I have no doubt they were. And I do like that idea!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2024, 09:59 AM

Thanks to this soft exhibitionism before my younger neighbour, I became more and more adicted to flaunt my intimacy. It has been my biggest kinky sexual perverversion since then, almost an obsession.

I can proudly claim that in the last 20 years, I have never concealed my nudity again changing my clothes, as soon as there was some plausible deniability by my side: nowadays, I pretty much always "forget" to close my curtains at home, or if I close them, they are completely seethrough at night if lights are open

With our thin blinds at home, we might have sex with lights off. However, all too often, when an orgasm is close but I can not reach it, I suddenly flick the switch. An intense orgasm will rocket within no more than 10 seconds.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2024, 10:26 AM

Our beach home was designed from scratch. It has full glass walls overlooking the mediterranean coast.

The shower and the hot tub are in the middle of our bedroom.

There are not any blinds. Simply, you can not conceal yourself while changing clothes, showering or having sex.

It's a step further in my plausible deniability: I don't cover myself or I don't close the curtains because I can not, because there are not any curtains.

Neighbours of the two other detached houses are not very close, but they can see everything in our bedroom.

Even from the beach, people can look into our bedroom! Sometimes, when I get a shower, my husband goes down to the beach to know how it feels like being a voyeur spying at me.

I am pretty much always nude or topless in our garden, and also on the public beach below our house, so it's not such a big deal if they see me changing clothes or showering.

However, I must confess, that sex is much much better like that, knowing that someone might be looking us and that we can not do anything to cover us.

It's addictive. At our beach home we have sex twice as much!!

Last edited by rsghbb; 04-19-2024 at 10:31 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM

Thanked 16,222 Times in 1,125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
Our beach home was designed from scratch. It has full glass walls overlooking the mediterranean coast.
In college, my best friend's parents' house was on a lake and it was like that. I was coming out of my prude years, so I didn't like to visit much, but whenever I would be hanging out with him, we would sit on the dock and often his sister would take a shower...which had a floor to ceiling, wall to wall pane of glass. You couldn't hide from anyone in the back yard or on the lake, especially because she would often shower at night with the bathroom lights on. It was wild, but his family just shrugged their shoulders as it was all they had ever known to be normal!

It took me a long time to realize that she would always "coincidentally" take a shower whenever I was outside with my friend...that it was on purpose. Duh!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s