Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2016, 05:24 PM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

BETWEEN A RACK AND A HARD PLACE (Forced Stripping)

Scarlet Stone just wants to go home! She was walking along minding her own business when this creep grabbed her. Now she finds herself in a strange house, and just wants to do what she’s told so he’ll let her go! But when he makes her strip, and checks out her gorgeous body, he gets other ideas!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
betweenarackandahardplace02w.jpg   betweenarackandahardplace03w.jpg  

betweenarackandahardplace04w.jpg   betweenarackandahardplace05w.jpg  

betweenarackandahardplace06w.jpg   betweenarackandahardplace07w.jpg  

betweenarackandahardplace08w.jpg   betweenarackandahardplace09w.jpg  

betweenarackandahardplace10w.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv betweenarackandahardplace960WMV~trailer.wmv (34.46 MB, 314 views)
Streaming Videos

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2016, 05:31 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com

INGA & THE MAIDEN

Nikki Brooks is a maiden that’s been stolen from the peaceful village by the mad professor in his castle on top of the mountain. After he tells her of his evil plans to use her as the subject of his latest experiment; he leaves her in the clutches of his twisted and depraved servant Inga (Lydia Lael). Once Inga has the maiden stripped and tied to the exam table, everything is in place…except the mad professor who has yet to return. Growing bored; Inga can’t resist having some fun of her own with our helpless heroine, which includes breaking out one of the professor’s inventions: a vibrating massage wand to “relax” her! The wand has exactly the opposite effect, but it gives our maiden an idea of how she might escape from these lunatics!

THE NAUGHTY NURSE: FOLLOWUP VISIT

Nyxon is working in her office when she takes a spill! When she wakes up, she’s back in the clutches of the evil Nurse Roxie! As if that wasn’t bad enough; her clothes have disappeared! Now naked, stranded, and dealing with a nasty bump on her head, Nyxon is left with an embarrassing decision: try to figure out how to get home on her own, or accept a ride from the bane of her existence!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
inganthemaiden02w.jpg   inganthemaiden03w.jpg  

inganthemaiden04w.jpg   inganthemaiden05w.jpg  

inganthemaiden06w.jpg   inganthemaiden07w.jpg  

inganthemaiden08w.jpg   inganthemaiden09w.jpg  

inganthemaiden10w.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 inganthemaiden1080MP4~trailer.mp4 (167.39 MB, 1638 views)
Streaming Videos
inganthemaiden1080MP4 trailer

5m:00s

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2016, 05:46 PM

[Includes yesterday's release]

STRIPPED IN A FLASH

Addie Juniper arrives at the bar to clean up and get ready for a new day. As she’s cleaning though; she suddenly notices that she doesn’t seem to be wearing shoes. Confused; she wonders if she forgot to put them on before she left, but has too much to get done to have time to worry about it. She rethinks her priorities a moment later when she realizes her shirt is gone too! Her clothes keep disappearing one by one as her panic grows…and what’s that weird movement she keeps seeing for a split second just before something disappears?

COMING UNPREPARED (Forced Orgasms)

Tilly is tied up and ready to shoot what she assumes is a regular bondage scene. Pity she didn’t read the script before she took the booking, because the last thing added is a massage wand, and now she’s struggling to resist the fun! At one point it was discovered that having the wand directly against her buzzer was actually too intense, so we adjusted it to be lower and that’s when she really started rocking things non-stop!

AND

THE HISTORY OF ENF

There have always been naked and embarrassed women, and there always will be! On this last day of the year; DFP takes a look at women naked and embarrassed through the ages. First Tilly McReese is a medieval princess accused of witchcraft…and to find the truth a search for the devil’s mark must be conducted on her tender flesh, all in front of an angry mob! Then Nikki Brooks is a flower child getting in touch with Mother Earth as she dances at a concert in the park! Then it’s time for a glimpse at things to come as Ensign Lydia Lael is about to beam down for her first away mission, and also to find out about shipboard initiations!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
strippedinaflash02w.jpg   strippedinaflash03w.jpg  

strippedinaflash04w.jpg   strippedinaflash05w.jpg  

strippedinaflash06w.jpg   strippedinaflash07w.jpg  

strippedinaflash08w.jpg   strippedinaflash09w.jpg  

strippedinaflash10w.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 strippedinaflash1080MP4~trailer.mp4 (147.98 MB, 908 views)
Streaming Videos

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 08:50 AM

Thanked 177,199 Times in 18,905 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post

STRIPPED IN A FLASH

Addie Juniper arrives at the bar to clean up and get ready for a new day. As she’s cleaning though; she suddenly notices that she doesn’t seem to be wearing shoes. Confused; she wonders if she forgot to put them on before she left, but has too much to get done to have time to worry about it. She rethinks her priorities a moment later when she realizes her shirt is gone too! Her clothes keep disappearing one by one as her panic grows…and what’s that weird movement she keeps seeing for a split second just before something disappears?
Seph, this one was fantastic! This is one of those ENF ideas that I've always wanted to see made reality, a perfect example of the Magic ENF sub-genre that I love so much. I thought the "flash" effect in particular was really well done. It would be interesting to see the original shots of you undressing her in normal speed, if you'd ever care to release those outtakes (you know, just for comparison purposes ). Addie Juniper was great as well: cute as the dickens, with some great embarrassed reactions and cover-ups (the Hidden Nudity with the pool net was particularly appreciated). I loved her gasps and squeals, which got more intense the more clothes she lost. The moment when she "thought with her finger" made me laugh out loud. Definitely want to see more of her!

The best thing about this concept is that it can easily be used again, and I hope that it is. I'd love to see it being done with a group, either one girl getting stripped in front of a group that remains clothed (for maximum embarrassment), or the entire group getting stripped (for multiple embarrassment). You might also explore more about who exactly this "flash guy" is, and how he got his powers. Maybe a prequel showing him testing out his powers for the first time. (As always, all suggestions are provided freely without expectation of compensation.)

Thanks

Fango
Old 01-23-2016, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Seph, this one was fantastic! This is one of those ENF ideas that I've always wanted to see made reality, a perfect example of the Magic ENF sub-genre that I love so much. I thought the "flash" effect in particular was really well done. It would be interesting to see the original shots of you undressing her in normal speed, if you'd ever care to release those outtakes (you know, just for comparison purposes ). Addie Juniper was great as well: cute as the dickens, with some great embarrassed reactions and cover-ups (the Hidden Nudity with the pool net was particularly appreciated). I loved her gasps and squeals, which got more intense the more clothes she lost. The moment when she "thought with her finger" made me laugh out loud. Definitely want to see more of her!

The best thing about this concept is that it can easily be used again, and I hope that it is. I'd love to see it being done with a group, either one girl getting stripped in front of a group that remains clothed (for maximum embarrassment), or the entire group getting stripped (for multiple embarrassment). You might also explore more about who exactly this "flash guy" is, and how he got his powers. Maybe a prequel showing him testing out his powers for the first time. (As always, all suggestions are provided freely without expectation of compensation.)

Thanks

Fango
Glad you approve!

Your thoughts will be fun to explore in future shoots, and thank you for them! In the meantime; your timing is excellent, since "Stripped in a Flash at the Office" is being shoot in about 9 hours, starring Nikki Brooks. LOL!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post

Thanks

Fango
I wholeheartedly concur with Fango. Since I've been a member, I've seen you experiment with different effects. Pervigeist (sp ?), green screens, crowd noises, etc., but the strip flash special effect is your A-1 special sauce of ENF effects. Great Job. Can't wait for future releases. :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jakemon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemon View Post
I wholeheartedly concur with Fango. Since I've been a member, I've seen you experiment with different effects. Pervigeist (sp ?), green screens, crowd noises, etc., but the strip flash special effect is your A-1 special sauce of ENF effects. Great Job. Can't wait for future releases. :-)
Cool, and thanks! I shot a variation of the same idea today with Nikki Brooks. However you can also look for some explorations of Fango's suggestions in the year to come.

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 05:39 PM

Sorry folks. Was shooting all day again yesterday, so enjoy a double announcement today. J

KEYWORDS (Woman Following Orders)

Samantha Grace has come over to help out Seph with the mesmerism act he’s been working on for an upcoming talent show. Once she’s under though; Seph takes advantage of the situation to give her a suggestion that after he wakes her up, she’ll take off an item of clothing each time she hears a common word. After he takes that as far as he can; he puts her back under and gives her a second suggestion, one that makes her crave something she’d normally hate!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
keywords02w.jpg   keywords03w.jpg  

keywords04w.jpg   keywords05w.jpg  

keywords06w.jpg   keywords07w.jpg  

keywords08w.jpg   keywords09w.jpg  

keywords10w.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 keywords960MP4~trailer.mp4 (425.01 MB, 2690 views)
Streaming Videos
keywords960MP4 trailer

5m:00s

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 05:43 PM

Sorry folks. Was shooting all day again yesterday, so enjoy a double announcement today. J

SEEN OF THE CRIME: The Offense

Samantha Grace is enjoying her vacation when there’s a knock at the door of her bungalow. Answering it she finds a robber intent on ruining her vacation! He doesn’t want to take a chance on her running off while he’s looting her bungalow, so he has a simple plan: he makes her strip naked, and then handcuffs her hands behind her back! He pushes her onto the bed, and then gets to work as our heroine worries what he may do next!

ALSO AVAILABLE AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

Declined, So Reclined

A young lady is getting drunk at the bar when it’s time to close for lunch. Unfortunately, her credit card is declined, and it’s all she’s brought with her. The bartender offers her a deal: hand over an item of clothing for each drink she’s had! Unfortunately for the young lady; she runs out of clothes before she runs out of drinks on her tab! So the bartender offers her a special deal to settle that last drink to be covered…which happened to be a “Screaming Orgasm!”

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
seenofthecrime102w.jpg   seenofthecrime103w.jpg  

seenofthecrime104w.jpg   seenofthecrime105w.jpg  

seenofthecrime106w.jpg   seenofthecrime107w.jpg  

seenofthecrime108w.jpg   seenofthecrime109w.jpg  

seenofthecrime110w.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 seenofthecrime11080MP4~trailer.mp4 (168.18 MB, 952 views)
Streaming Videos

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 05:06 PM

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE (Spanking)

Roxie Rae is being forced to meet with someone that knows one of her secrets, and she hates it! So she meets with her friend Nyxon to ask Nyxon to take her place this week so she can at least get a night off. She’s so desperate she actually reminds Nyxon about one of her own secrets, and does to Nyxon exactly what’s being done to her! Left with no choice, poor Nyxon shows up at Roxie’s tormentor that night, and discovers to her horror that there’s a lot of information Roxie didn’t tell her! At least it’s just for one night…or is it?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
itjustkeepsgettingworse01w.jpg   itjustkeepsgettingworse03w.jpg  

itjustkeepsgettingworse04w.jpg   itjustkeepsgettingworse05w.jpg  

itjustkeepsgettingworse06w.jpg   itjustkeepsgettingworse07w.jpg  

itjustkeepsgettingworse08w.jpg   itjustkeepsgettingworse09w.jpg  

itjustkeepsgettingworse10w.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 itjustkeepsgettingworse960MP4~trailer.mp4 (29.69 MB, 338 views)
Streaming Videos

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance