photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-20-2018, 04:29 PM

Default Camel Toe Slide Gone Wrong

I would like to relate an experience that my wife and I had last month.

I will start by giving you some background information on us. My wife and I are both 55 years old and we have been married for 37 years. Both my wife and I were virgins when we met and neither one of us had never had another sexual partner. By all indications we are a very conservative couple with three grown children. We have always been active in our church as well as many community and service programs. You could say we’ve had the ideal marriage.

All except for one thing. Over the past ten years or so, our sex life has diminished to the point where we only have sex every couple of months or so. I’m sure we’re both to blame as we had grown complacent with each other, and pretty much took each other for granted.

I have tried a lot of things to try and bring back some of the old spark we used to have, and most of them would work for a day or so, until the novelty wore off, then we were right back to where we were before.

I finally came up with the idea that if I could just get my wife to do something really “risqué”, then that might help with the spark situation.

About a year ago, I placed an ad on Craigslist, searching for a married man that was a member of our same church that was experiencing the same kind of lack of sexual attention that I was, and that would like to have a sexual experience with us that would not cross over the proverbial line into intercourse. The idea I came up with was to find a man that I could trust, that loved his wife and wasn’t interested in having intercorse but would relish having some genital to genital contact with my wife in a real hot camel toe slide.

I finally found the perfect guy. He is 36 years old, married with 4 children of his own, and never had another sexual partner other than his wife. Over several months, we got to know each other very well, and I was super comfortable with him. He too was not interested in cheating on his wife by having intercourse with another woman, so my idea of having my wife do a camel toe slide on him, was extremely appealing to him.

Now came the tricky part; how to get my very conservative wife to go along with the idea. I had broached the subject of having another man fondle and play with her in the past as part of our sexual foreplay, and the fantasy had always turned her on, but she never had a desire to actually go through with it.

After meeting and getting to know this other man, I finally figured out a plan to get this to happen. My wife has had a dream of taking our two oldest daughters to Europe but we just never got around to doing it. I decided that as part of my plan, I would give her the opportunity to take our girls to England, France, and Italy, if she would just do one thing for me to help bring back the spark in our marriage. She told me that she would gladly do that if I made the arrangements for them to go to Europe.

After I had made all the arrangements, and had tickets in hand, I told her what I would like to have her do for me. When I told her that I wanted her to perform a camel toe slide on another man, she was very apprehensive about doing that. we talked for quite awhile about that as I held her and told her about the man I had found to help us with this. I explained his background as well as the fact that there was no way he wanted to have intercourse with her as that too was his proverbial line in the sand. It took a lot of convincing, but she finally agreed to do it this one time as a reward for her and her girls getting to go to Europe for 3 weeks..

They were in Europe for 3 weeks in early May. After they got back, she was still hesitant to go through with my reward, but agreed to do this as her anniversary present to me on the 27th of July.

I tell you, the waiting just about killed me. I was sporting a constant erection for two weeks leading up to our anniversary. When the day of or anniversary arrived, I booked us into the nicest hotel in town, and made arrangements for our friend to meet us for dinner in the hotels restaurant. My wife was very nervous as we got to dinner and she got the chance to meet our friend, and it wasn’t until she had consumed several glasses of champagne before she settled down and started enjoying our conversation.

After dinner, we went to our hotel room and got ready for our experience. I started kissing and feeling up my wife as our guest watched. I slowly took my wife’s clothes off of her one piece at a time, making sure our guest got to enjoy seeing her charms. By the time I had my wife naked, it was easy to see the erection our guest was sporting. I told him to take his clothes off and lie down on his back on the bed. He quickly stripped off his clothes and laid down on the bed. He was fun to watch because his erection was standing straight up as he lay on his back. His penis wasn’t particularly large, probably 6 or 7 inches long, but he was a little thicker than me.

I reached down and felt my wife’s vagina, and sure enough, she was super wet. I knew then that she wouldn’t need any additional lubrication.

I had my wife straddle his legs and had her slide right up until her labia touched his erect penis. I was fun to see her vaginal lips touch another man’s penis. His penis was standing straight up like a flag pole. I then had her push his penis down, pull her vaginal lips apart, and slowly slide up his penis. As I saw her wet vaginal lips sliding over his penis, I was feeling Woozy with lust. I had never in my life seen anything that had turned me on as much as I was watching my wife with him.

She had slowly slid up his penis until the head was just covered by her vaginal lips. It was fun to each as she slid back down to where her vagina was righ over his balls, because as she slid back down, his penis came right back to the straight up flag pole position.

With that she started slowly sliding up and down his penis, stopping her upward slide after the head was completely covered by her vaginal lips as the head of his penis put pleasureable pressure against her Euretha. Then she would slide clear back down again.

I was super excited to see his whole penis covered with my wife’s vaginal secretions. She slowly did that for probably 25 to 30 times, when I could see that both of them were really enjoying the friction. I was in 7th Heaven watching this. I didn’t dare touch myself through my pants, because I knew that if I did, I would have ejaculated immediately.

After that, my wife started speeding up her sliding as the friction was bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm. It was having the exact same reaction on our guest. I remember thinking, which one of them will cum first.

As my wife’s orgasm was getting closer, she dropped down on his chest as she ground harder and faster giving her more pressure on her clitoris. I could tell that she was just about ready to orgasm because her sliding motion was getting more erratic. I new he couldn’t hold out much more because his face was grimacing because of the grinding my wife was doing on him.

All the sudden my wife’s orgasm started and she kind of jumped as his penis slid past her clitoris on the way up. In doing so his penis slid down farther down Han before so that the head of his penis was now at the entrance to my wife’s vagina and when she slammed down his penis slipped into my wife’s vagina and he completely impaled her he couldn’t hold back any longer, and he came like crazy inside my wife. They were both spamming and twitching like crazy as my wife lay on top of him with his penis buried deep inside her as they both rode out their own massive orgasms.

After such a huge orgasm, our guest just laid there with my wife collapsed on top of him. They both laid there coupled together for probably 5 minutes.

It was then that my wife jumped off of him and said, “My God, what did we do?” She ran to the bathroom to clean up. Our guest just lay there, completely drained. It was then that I heard my wife softly crying in the bathroom. I finally got her to open the door and I went in to try and calm her down. She kept saying, “I am so sorry that that happened! I really didn’t want it to happen.”

I finally convinced her that I wasn’t angry and that it wasn’t her fault. It was an accident. Sometimes accidents happen.

After I got her calmed down, we went out of the bathroom, and our guest had gotten dressed, and was sitting on the bed waiting for us. It looked like he was on the verge of tears as well, and he started apologizing. I finally convinced him that I wasn’t mad and told him the same thing I had told my wife. That it was totally an accident, and that he shouldn’t feel bad either.

Both of them finally calmed down and after he left, I tenderly made love to my wife so that she knew I was not going to be upset with her. I will admit that having intercourse with her felt really strange as I had to push through another man’s sperm in order to get into my own wife.

Needless to say, even though that will never happen again, my wife has been craving sex and we have had sex 3 or 4 times a week now, ever since our experience.
The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to Idaman6277 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 03:29 AM

Default Question for you

Thank you for sharing your story.

It sounds like you got what you wanted by reviving your sex life with your wife. Do you think her sexual cravings now are a result of guilt and her trying to make up for that, or do you think that she actually enjoyed the experience?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seattle451 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 09:06 AM

Default Just hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle451 View Post
Thank you for sharing your story.

It sounds like you got what you wanted by reviving your sex life with your wife. Do you think her sexual cravings now are a result of guilt and her trying to make up for that, or do you think that she actually enjoyed the experience?
It did indeed do what I was hoping for as we now for the first time in over 10 years or so, have a real sex life.

I have done everything I can to make sure she doesn’t feel guilty about it. This was literally the hottest thing I have ever seen and I will not let an accidental slip at the end mar the memory of it.

I love her more now than I did before because she was willing to try something new and risqué to jump start our intimate life.

Once she realized that I am in no way upset with her for the accidental slip, then she doesn’t need to be upset about it either.

She really enjoyed the opportunity to try something she had never even seriously considered before, which is why we now have a renewed sex life.

Thank you for asking.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:15 PM

Default I haven’t asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Have you asked her if she liked the fuller feeling of a thicker cock?
I have not thought to ask that question. To be honest, I’m not sure I would ask that question. The penetration was completely an accident, and I don’t think I want to mention anything to my wife that would give her any kind of an indication that I thought it was anything but an accident.

Thank you for asking though.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Idaman6277 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 03:01 AM

Thanked 2,308 Times in 170 Posts

Great story ... thanks for posting. The other guy got a lot from it too ... not only the pleasure of your wife sliding up and down on him, but he also got the intense pleasure of cumming inside her in circumstances where his conscience was clear; i.e. a total accident. Fabulous.
Old 08-22-2018, 10:10 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default I dunno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibble99999 View Post
Great story ... thanks for posting. The other guy got a lot from it too ... not only the pleasure of your wife sliding up and down on him, but he also got the intense pleasure of cumming inside her in circumstances where his conscience was clear; i.e. a total accident. Fabulous.
If I were in his situation, I'm not so sure my conscience would be clear. It might have been an accident, but it still happened and with him being a God fearing, church going man, let's hope his feelings of guilt doesn't make him do anything rash, like confess all to his wife. That would open a whole can of worms you wouldnt want to deal with.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
If I were in his situation, I'm not so sure my conscience would be clear. It might have been an accident, but it still happened and with him being a God fearing, church going man, let's hope his feelings of guilt doesn't make him do anything rash, like confess all to his wife. That would open a whole can of worms you wouldnt want to deal with.
You bring up a very good point. I chatted with him a few days later just make sure he was ok, and he started apologizing again. I told him there was nothing to apologize for and that my wife was ok with it. We talked for about half an hour and when we finished up, he expressed his appreciation for my talking the time to talk it out with him. He seemed cool with it after we were done.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Idaman6277 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 03:55 PM

Thanked 84,463 Times in 2,947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhenderson View Post
I'm not sure how this could have ended any other way, never heard of such a thing and seems a very fine line to draw if you're concerned about cheating - reminds me of stories where women are ok with anal but not reg. Good story and enjoyable to read, just curious how some people think.
When I was in the Navy, I was about 19 or 20. I met a girl from Australia, and I showed her around town. We wound up back in my hotel room. She said she was 25. We were on the bed, and eventually got naked. She sucked my cock, and I ate her pussy. She climbed on me, put the tip of my cock between her lips and did the same thing. She told me she was still a virgin, and this was how her and her boyfriend got each other off. I seriously doubted her, and after enough teasing, I pushed my cock in her. She let out a little yelp, but then got into it.

After we were finished, and I had shot my cum in her, we got up and cleaned up. I looked at the bed and had to go find housekeeping to get me clean sheets. I had to explain that I had not killed anybody!
Old 08-22-2018, 05:14 PM

Default Slide Fun

My wife and I had a similar experience several years back.

We had met a couple online, met them for dinner and drinks one evening to see if we were all compatible for a little adult fun. We ended up hitting it off spectacularly, and set up a date with them the following week.

We met at a restaurant for dinner, and already had a hotel room reserved for the night. Following dinner, we met at the hotel - all of us fully knowing what we were headed into. Didn't take long before we were all naked, and Marshal and I were on adjacent beds with each others wives.

He had gotten on the bed, was laying on his back with my wife sitting on top of him while he was having a blast playing with my wife's tits. I was on the other bed between his wife's legs, enjoying an incredibly wet and tasty pussy while listening to Marshal and my wife enjoying themselves. His cock was rock hard, and he had my wife rubbing herself against his cock while he was playing with her tits. Seeing my wife rub her pussy against his cock was an incredible sight.

Although my focus was primarily on his wife's body, I did notice that my wife's action of rubbing her pussy up and down his cock had changed a bit. His hands had moved from her tits to her hips, and they were in a combination of her bouncing up and down and him thrusting upward at the same time. As it turned out, he had slipped inside of my wife and he was fucking her. Whether it was that he had purposely entered her, she had managed to lower herself at the perfect angle or a combination of both, my wife got fucked that night. I know that he was enjoying being inside of her bareback, and I assume she was enjoying the feeling of him fuck her - neither one stopped or slowed the fun they were having. Once he was buried inside of her, I don't think the poor guy lasted more than 60 seconds inside of her before he exploded. They both continued fucking each other until his orgasm subsided.

That was the point that his wife literally exploded. She sat up on the bed, I was still between her legs although I was watching what was happening on the bed beside ours. She scampered to the side of the bed, chewed him up one side and down the other. She was fired up beyond belief that he had not only penetrated her, but had cum inside of her and didn't bother putting on protection. She disappeared into the bathroom where I eventually followed her just to make sure she had calmed down a bit.

She did come out of the bathroom, got dressed and those two headed out of the room. We never did catch up with them again, guessing he was in the dog house big time from the events of that evening. Can only imagine what their trip home was like, poor guy.

My wife and I had gone into the evening anticipating a night filled with adult fun. We never really knew what to expect and enjoyed most of the experiences we had. I can only assume my wife fully knew what she was doing that night, and only had the complete and total pleasure of Marshal once we all got naked. Not really sure I can say that she had a camel toe slide fail, think it was more a camel toe slide fun.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:00 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

I'm guessing we weren't alone, when my wife and I were virginal teens we did the same thing, rubbing my cock up and down her slit. We did this several times until she said "I can't take this any longer, I want you in me", she changed her angle and I thrust in. Virginal teens no more. That practice is going to lead to one thing, it's what we wanted to do anyway.

If I could relive any part of my life it would be discovering sex with my GF, that was the hottest time of my life.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s