Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2023, 08:25 AM

Thanked 16,198 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
My wife says “ No decent person is going to look in the windows”. 🫦…. Uhh? Is it because she’s so religious? Shes a good person that seems to see only the best in other people. I just keep my mouth shut. 😁
My wife is one of the most decent people I know, and she looks in windows even more than I do!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2023, 01:26 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

I’m not so sure they are as naive as you think. Seems like it is more of a plausible deniability scenario where they can exhibit without stigma.
Old 07-14-2023, 01:40 PM

Default Windows

If we're in a hotel I love to get naked near the window while hubby is out of the room, love getting seen x
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to orthotec For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2023, 05:16 PM

Hotel swimming pools are a gold mine. Ive been very lucky taking the wifey to hotels with pools with windows open to the lobby or bar or just hallways and see her decide to use the deck shower topless or fully nude with people walking past, or especially when its to dark to see the lounge but you know there is at the very least a bartender there
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2023, 10:36 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
She does this on vacation too! (nude in front of windows) It’s funny how things change over the years, I used to be so protective of her modesty. Now I’m definitely into candaulism, turning on an extra light or opening the curtains a little more. A 180 degree turnaround. 😉
On vacation, my wife is a different woman than at home. She leaves the curtains open and lights on at night in hotel rooms, walking around naked. She also loves to fuck with the same situation. She’s even made comments about being watched and “putting on a good show”. She would never do his at home.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2023, 11:58 AM

Thanked 1,390 Times in 147 Posts
Default Out back

My partner is famous for getting undressed in the back bedroom, lights on blinds wide open.
In the summer the bushes in the back block most views but in winter when the leaves are gone it’s wide open to the small park behind our house. There is nothing in the park but it’s a common dog walking spot and I know of at least three or four guys who use it regularly to play fetch with their dogs….
I am sure they have seen it all.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:38 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Some years ago I had been to a concert with a friend and was heading home, going to the nearest bus stop.
This was in a major city, and I was in a pretty central part of the town, with several buildings with apartments on top and sometimes small businesses on the ground level. Typical inner city housing.
The street was a busy street, but it was late and not that many people out walking but still not nearly abandoned.
Right across the street from the bus stop there was an apartment on the first floor, curtains withdrawn and lights on, giving a perfect view of the inside.

A young woman appeared, in her early twenties I reckon, attractive, fairly short light brown hair, slim but not skinny. She just took her top off, standing perfectly visible in the window, topless. Nice breasts, probably a b cup, well proportioned for her body.
Stayed that way for a minute or two before she put something else on.

She must have known that she was visible from the street, I refuse to believe it was an accident, but regardless I thoroughly enjoyed the show!
Old 07-22-2023, 05:34 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts
Default Neighbor

Back in the 70’s we lived in Big Spring and the couple that lived next door were good friends. He was in the Air Force at Webb. He was a Loadmaster and would have to be gone for a week at a time every month or 2. The first time it happened I was working on a boat trailer one night right next to her bedroom window. My wife had kept her son and when she came to get him she stopped and talked to me so I know she knew I was there. Anyway about 5 minutes later I saw the light come on in her bedroom, then the blinds went up. She spent the next 15 minutes changing clothes and showing me her fine C cup tits. We lived there for 3 years and it probably happened 6 or 8 times.
Old 07-29-2023, 02:47 PM

I’d say a combination. At first, she never expected anyone to be watching. Then, when I made her aware, she shrugged it off as no big deal. Now, it turns her on to know someone is turned on seeing her naked…especially someone who shouldn’t be seeing her.
Old 08-01-2023, 12:18 PM

My girlfriend will walk around naked after taking a shower. If the blinds are open, about half the time she asks my to close them. The other half she will just walk completely naked right passed the windows.
Also, she rarely wears a bra when we are home. However, she'll usually put one on when we are going out. When this happens she usually takes off her top or pulls down her dress exposing her boobs. She'll then walk around topless for a few minutes while she does other things to get ready. She sometimes "forgets" to close the blinds while she's doing this. It's a massive thrill to watch her casually strolling around the house topless while the window is open.
She'll also do more casual stuff with the blinds open like pulling up her dress/skirt exposing her panties or removing her bra while keeping the rest of her clothes on. For this she'll never clothes the blinds.
She clearly knows that she can be seen from the outside. Not sure if she genuinely forgets or is just playing innocent.

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017