Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-13-2009, 10:44 AM

This weekend I was a country park and there was a posh looking blond girl playing mini-golf her boyfriend. I don't like mini-golf much but I saw when she bent down her tiny cotton skirt rode all the way up so I persuaded my gf to have a game of mini-golf. The girl was around 20, I guess. We followed them around for 15 minutes or so and every time the girl bent over - to put, or pick up her ball, I got a great view all the way up her legs, the crack between them and her pussy, covered up with a red g-string panty. How do I know it was a string? Well, there sure wasn't any panty covering those cheeks!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lambikim For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2009, 10:49 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by osucowboy93 View Post
Try this one, "A Real Lucky Guy"

Please do not copy and repost my pics please.
two hits - both of kids birthday parties....
Old 07-19-2009, 10:41 PM

Default mother daughter db

I just came back from cedar point, and was watching this lady lean over while eating at the park. I finally walked over to the table and looked down and got a good view of everything. five minutes I was rewarded when I walked back again when her daughter turned around as I walked by, no bra and two very nice titties with puffies...wow
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to coachjohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 02:37 PM

Cool puffy one

Saw a nice downblouse today in a big bookstore. Nice teenmodel with his boyfriend.
Her bra was loose and when she bend a little forward you could see from side the very nice right boob with a fine puffy nipple. Great but too short show.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2009, 02:44 PM

Thanked 5,283 Times in 373 Posts

I got a result today. I was visiting an internet cafe, 2 girls were on one PC leaning forward to see photos on the screen, both had small boobs and the bras did not fit well. 2 pairs for the price of one.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 11:42 AM

Thanked 1,566 Times in 74 Posts
Default Related see-thru

I was at a museum last week waiting for my wife at a table under a large covered courtyard. Just before she got there a young college student walked up to the table ahead of mine to meet a classmate. She was French and absolutely gorgeous; long brown hair with a round face and about 5' 10". The sun had been out intermittently due to clouds but the sun broke through at just the right time. She happened to be wearing a thin light blue dress shirt with no bra and the sunlight hit from above perfectly as she was about to sit down. I got a two second long but great view, she had a flat chest (her breasts did not sag at all) but they were perfectly, but distinctly round with large areolas and very small flat nipples. I about had a heart attack. Once she sat down I could see through the small holes between the buttons as she leaned over her textbook and papers, so I got a nice look at the outline of her left breast. I was so happy I even told my wife all about it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aayla1801 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 01:22 PM

Cool Downblouse fleemarket and festival

Hello boys,

on weekend I had two braless viewings at local fleemarket and a music festival. That were sort of hippie-chicks who never were bras.
Three loose bras at the music festival also made me happy, because I could see the Nipples of a blonde ( A-cup ), brunette ( B-cup ) and a readhead ( best of all, A-Cup, puffy nipple ).
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 06:51 PM

I was just at the bank and was stand next to a very pretty young asian lady. She must have had small B cup boobies. Anyway she leaned forward slightly to brush back the hair of I would assume is her daughter and her tank top fell forward and I was treated to a good 20 seconds of beautiful tittie flesh with puffy pink nipples. Made it difficult for me to concentrate when the bank teller called me up.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to felber For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 05:14 PM

Thanked 15,596 Times in 576 Posts

A few weeks ago, I was walking on the beach with my girlfriend and came across a guy and two girls tossing a frisbee back and forth. They were in their late teens/early twenties and were spaced out on the beach in a line so that they could toss the frisbee back and forth to each other. As we approached, I could tell that the female in the middle had really large breasts and was overflowing her bikini top. Being a breast man, I was exciting just to get a look at her giant melons bouncing around while playing frisbee. As we got closer, I realized that her left nipple was fully out of the top of the bikini. She had no idea and kept on playing as I got an eyeful walking by. Her bikini top was very small and she easily had 36dd's, all natural. Thankfully I had on sunglasses, so I managed to stare as long as I could. It was one of those moments that you wished you had your camera for. I was surprised that one of her friends didn't say anything to her, as they must have noticed. My girlfriend didn't spot it, but like the story above, I was so fixated on the topic that I had to tell her.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jdub For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2009, 08:13 AM

I had a pretty cool look on the weekend. At a shopping centre I bumped into a friends daughter, recently turned 18. We chatted and walked together to our cars. Hers was parked beside mine. I was sitting up in mine when I looked down to see her front tyre flat. I called to her and she and I hopped out. We got the gear out to change the tyre, and I started to undo the nuts when I looked up and there they both were. Her blouse was loose enough to fall completely away from her chest, and her bra loose enough to expose nipple as she spoke to me.

She moved from the rear of the car to the front a few times bending over to either pass me tools, the spare etc, each time giving me a wonderful view.

Be interesting to see what she is wearing next time I catch up with her and the family.

Ausguy
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ausguy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006