Old 02-05-2011, 02:57 PM

Default thanks...

thanks, that helped me a lot!
regards,
chantal
The Following User Says Thank You to Zippie95 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 03:14 PM

Default ??

I am not knowing of what you comments are regarding Zippie one. To rest of you, more soon. I also added my first album of the pictures from the reverse and the ass areas.

xx oo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 06:28 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalsinghsl*t View Post
I also added my first album of the pictures from the reverse and the ass areas.

xx oo
thats 1 awsome looking ass girl, lucky man who can fall "asleep"behind that every night
wish it was me

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following User Says Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 08:36 PM

Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
thats 1 awsome looking ass girl, lucky man who can fall "asleep"behind that every night
wish it was me
Thank you so much for the flattering. For husband's "shortcomings" so to speak I cannot ever fault him for failure to appreciate my body.

Also, have been only able to do short times at computer for quick repies in past few days and am looking forward to quiet time to indulge in the writing of the rest of my report about my mouth being so used. Thanks to all who check in.

xx oo
Soni
The Following User Says Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 07:19 AM

Default it was like arm

I remember thinking that it was like a third arm down there as I touched. The thickness was more than that of my own wrist. opps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 07:13 PM

Default Still more

The "oops" was closing out to avoid discovery. As time doesn't afford indulgance with detail, I will make a long hard story short. I recall mostly the strength and thickness of Clint's penis. I could not close my hand around it entirely. As it throbbed to my touch - a sensation I was not entirely new to - it jerked like an arm. Like a monster with its own agenda. It was only seven of the inches in length or so (the biggest for me though, then or now), or maybe a little longer, it was wide, it quickly took the hardness of full steel, with a thin spongey layer over the head for comfort. It was so thick and strong that I am swearing to you that it had its own gravitational pulling.

"Open wide" he said guiding me on trembling legs to my knees. "It's pink" I recall exclaiming as he dropped his trousers and briefs in the same motion. I had never seen a white man's penis and was not expecting redness, or per my recalling, pinkness and blue veins. He lovingly showed me how to lick up the shaft and he gently rubbed it all over my face and neck as I marveled at him. He guided my hand to his swinging hanging testes, and my mouth to that area, where I inhaled the leathery musky essence of them. I had never seen testes hang in that manner, and later learned that they draw tight to the body before the sperming, and every prior penis (of which there were 2) was ready to ejaculate by the time I ever got that close to it. I opened my widest, then wider, and he stuffed himself in. I am not petite at all and have a big mouth, and the head alone needed to wedge its self in. He coaxed relaxation into me and further opening. He was very patient and gentle at first and I so wanted to please him. At same time I could sense he could hurt me with rough use of this third flexing arm. He showed how a woman puts her hands in front of her lips and makes the entire length and her hands wet so as to make it feel to the man like the throat is deeper. Something I needed to do as I could get at most three of his inches into my mouth at this first experience. Once I established a rhythm with the hand and mouth, he instructed on fondeling the testes and touching gently at the base of them and around hisanus for the extra stimulation for a man. These things I had not known.

He came to the ground with me bent over him and touched my body and rubbed the clittorus firmly and gently at times. He dug into me as if to scoop out a handful of my ample juices, licked me off his hand, and pulled me to him and kissed me deeply with his mouth having my juices. My heart still raced and my eyes watered and my jaw and lips were numbing as his hand brought me to my first orgasm - by total surprise. He pulled me close and held me tight as I quivered and moaned. He could sense it coming in my body. After more deep kisses I was in practical love with this rugged man. We kissed and he ground into me and I could feel his strength down there. I would have let him insert if he tried. I can still imagine and recall the feeling of his strong third arm throbbing at my wetted panties while he held my head by the back of its neck and kissed both deep and strong, and slow and gentle. I would have lacked the powers and will to stop him had he slipped the panties aside, or plowed right through them and deep into young Soni.

We ended up on our sides, with me at his penis and my head using the taught inner thigh as if a pillow. He closed the other leg down upon me so he was holding my head between his powerful thighs. He put hands to back of Soni's head, intertwined them with the black hair, surrounding me on four sides. He then began to more firmly, then violently, impale my mouth upon him. I tried resisting, but my entire facial features were numb and I couldn't even close my mouth. I was being face fucked as I have later seen in the "fuck my face" videos. I believed myself to be on the verge of blackout when he got harder and longer and the testes drew tight up to the base of his shaft, and he pumped his sperms into my mouth, squirt after squirt after squirt- probably six or seven streaming loads, half of which I gagged and swallowed and the other hald of which squirted back out of my mouth through the narrowest of remaining spaces. He held me so hard to his throbbing penis that it scared me frm resisting, so I relaxed and accepted the softer supurts and dribbles into me, and as he instructed, licked him and coaxed the last out for what seemed like a couple of the minutes. My mouth was sore and my vagina was sore and my thighs were sore and my knees were sc****d up and my abdominals were sore from the strong orgasmis contractions and a cocksucking sl*t was born.

Ant that's all she wrote!

Caoi.

Soni
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 08:02 PM

It's ciao, but that's not important. Nice story but doesn't it belong in fiction???
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisamon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 08:39 PM

Default ? ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisamon View Post
It's ciao, but that's not important. Nice story but doesn't it belong in fiction???
Why do you ask? This was a very new thing for me to be sharing myself in this way. And with the pictures for fun too. Many have had nice comments for me. I no think a misspell here and there counts for untrue.
The Following User Says Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 08:45 PM

"and my vagina was sore and my thighs were sore and my knees were sc****d up and my abdominals were sore from the strong orgasmis contractions"

Okay. I guess I was mistaken.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisamon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 08:56 PM

Default Your first orgasm of the pussy

So when you gave your first blowjob and was forced in your mouth your jaw did not hurt the next days? With your first vaginal orgasm waiting
Many years and after being rubbed raw it wasn't sore for days after? You are much better woman than I !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:

Tags
indian, interracial, reluctant, virgin

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s