Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2015, 05:11 AM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default No Bra Wife

I met my wife in 1970. The no bra look was just coming in. On our second date I had her naked and I was sucking on her very firm c cup tits. I told her they were so firm and beautiful that she didn't need to wear a bra. Well she took what I said to heart and rarely wore one after that. (she also didn't wear panties much after that either but that's another story) Thin blouses, low cut, see through, she seemed to take great delight in showing them off after that. When she found out how hard it got me she seemed to stick them out and rub them against me all the time. My friends have always commented on them and her nipples showing through. Now they're just as nice and big and she doesn't even own a bra anymore. They still make me hard.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:39 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

My wife is braless 99.99% of the time even in mid winter.
Attached Thumbnails
OUR OCC (27).jpg   OUR OCC (219).JPG  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2015, 06:28 AM

Made my wife go hiking braless recently. I think the other hikers on the trail appreciated it. It was a couple hours away from our car and she had no other clothes with her.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20150915_134532140.jpg   IMG_20150915_134521822.jpg  

Old 10-23-2015, 06:51 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtofawn View Post
Made my wife go hiking braless recently. I think the other hikers on the trail appreciated it. It was a couple hours away from our car and she had no other clothes with her.
Magnificent boobies. I want to dive right in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 04:17 PM

A couple more once I took her shirt away and walked ahead of her.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20150915_143513599.jpg   IMG_20150915_143820868.jpg  

Old 10-25-2015, 03:31 AM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts
Default right now

My wife is at the outdoor table sanding back some timber shelving. But she is wearing an old (and incredibly thin) singlet top, withouta bra

The rubbing motion has got her lovely c's jiggling back and forth and the effect of them rubbing against the material is clear - her nipples have become very erect and I can clearly see the outline of her dark areaolas underneath.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2015, 07:34 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoj View Post
My wife is at the outdoor table sanding back some timber shelving. But she is wearing an old (and incredibly thin) singlet top, withouta bra

The rubbing motion has got her lovely c's jiggling back and forth and the effect of them rubbing against the material is clear - her nipples have become very erect and I can clearly see the outline of her dark areaolas underneath.
I've always said, nothing beats working on that wood with the wife. Enjoy.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2016, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
Hi Viridian

Speaking from my personal perspective, I always try to go braless, (and pantieless for that matter) or at least a peekaboo bra anyway, my nipples are really sensitive and I find it a constant turn on that guys are looking at my breasts, I usually wear semi-sheer tops too

Maybe take a look at my other posts if that sounds interesting to you

xx
That third picture... Wow. How sheer of a top will you go in public?? Love it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boozle2222 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2016, 08:15 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Always Braless

I hardly ever wear a bra. I dated back in the braless 70s and hardly anyone wore one. I found out from an early age that I like showing off. When I grew a nice set of very firm c cup tits. The boys wouldn't leave me alone. I had boys sucking on them since I was 14. When I was 15 a boyfriend tried to get in my pants but I wouldn't let him. Back then women worried a lot about getting pregnant. I couldn't get on the pill until I was 18. (your parent could sign for you. That wasn't going to happen.) so my boyfriend showed me how to jerk him off. (you know the story, "you can't leave me like me this and it hurts a man ect"... I fell for it) Cum squirted everywhere, all over my dress. So on the next date he convinced me to suck him and swallow it. I liked it so much that I started sucking off a lot of guys. It made them happy and I didn't have to give up my cherry. I was very popular, got to date a lot of guys, and after a make out session I would undo my blouse, let them play, take out their cock, and suck them off. I never wore a bra. I owned one to wear with my parents, when I needed it, but I think at the time Mom had taken the look up too and never said anything. I started using my braless tits to attract guys. I would wear skimpy thin blouses and they would always notice. I can sew real well so I even made a see through blouse to wear to a party. It was a simple shirt totally see through with 2 small pockets of material covering my nipples. When I moved my nipples were easily seen. I was a big hit. I got a reputation as a blow job queen but I didn't care. I loved to show off my tits and I was crazy about dicks. I got so I didn't care who saw my tits and I would suck off nearly anyone. Here is a picture of me when I met my husband. I was 18 here, at a party in the woods. (Remember those days when someone would find a place in the woods and some beer and/or booze and everyone would show up and party?) Well I drank a little too much, took off my blouse and it vanished. (Some boy probably hid it) I walked topless around giving blow jobs to anyone who asked. I sucked off my future husband in his car and he had a poleroid camera. He asked if he could take my picture and I said OK. He was cute and asked me out so I gave him my number. You can see the look on my face that I'm enjoying showing off. I was still a virgin in this picture. I sucked my future husband off again later that evening and then had my girlfriend drive me, still topless, to her house to borrow a blouse so she could take me home. My future husband didn't see me with a top on to our first date. Suffice it to say it took him 2 months to talk me into giving it up to him so I went on the pill. I loved fucking and made up for lost time after that. Hubby lets me to this day fuck anyone I want. 5 years later I danced naked and now that I'm 60 my breast are still firm and I can't remember when I last wore a bra.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam11 (3).jpg  
Old 02-15-2016, 02:12 PM

Thanked 11,477 Times in 340 Posts

Well you sound even naughtier than me gbdick, love it

Viridian... take a look, here are some of my tops I go out wearing, or go shopping in

xx
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   2.jpg  

3.JPG   4.JPG  

5.jpg   6.JPG  

7.JPG   8.JPG  

9.jpg   10.jpg  

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s