uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2022, 03:23 AM

Default Turned on when another guy sees your wife/gf topless or nude

Have you ever been turned on when another guy sees your wife or gf topless or nude? I get turned on when my wife either tells me about times when guys saw her nude or when I watch guys check her out nude or topless at the beach.

Wondering if others have this experience too. Did you see it in person? Or did she tell you about it?
Old 02-22-2022, 04:17 PM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 207 Posts

I think that turns on most guys including myself.
And after all these years, I still get turned on when my wife goes topless or naked with others around.
Old 02-22-2022, 05:40 PM

Thanked 6,007 Times in 229 Posts
Default Wife was watched on a business trip at nude beach

Not sure if I mentioned this once before, but I took wife on a business trip to Barcelona Spain a few years ago. We were staying in a really nice hotel right on a nice public beach. The first afternoon there we took a stroll down the beach and to get a drink at one of the little bars along it. While have a drink we noticed down toward the far end there were nude people sunbathing. We laughed and I thought nothing of it and we returned to the hotel to get ready for a conference dinner.

The next morning I got up and had to speak at the conference and wife decided to go to the beach for the day and we would meet up in the afternoon. While at the beach my wife laid out her towel and laid down. She noticed a man farther down the beach get up pick up his towel and she said he walked down toward her and laid his towel down about 10 yards from her. She said he then stood there and removed his swimsuit and he was semi hard. She realized that the entire beach was clothing optional at that point.

My wife said that the man laid on his side facing her and began to grow harder. My wife was flattered and kind of aroused that the man was looking at her and getting erect. She said she had never felt like this before but she then untied the back of her bikini exposing her breasts to the breeze and laid back down totally topless. She said she picked up her book and pretended to read but really watched the man who was watching her. She said at this point he was fully erect and occasionally feeling himself as he looked at her.

She was curious and decided to remove her swimsuit bottoms. She said she stood up and slowly slid her bikini bottoms down and laid back down pretending to read. She said the man continued to watch her and she was getting wet at the feel of his eyes on her as well as the sea breeze on her completely nude body. She decided to straighten out her towel and got on her hands and knees with her bottom facing the man as she pulled her towel tight. She could feel her swollen damp lips spreading open as she was in that position knowing that the man could see her like that too. She let him get a look of her large breasts hanging down as well which really aroused her. She laid back down on her back raised on her elbows and again pretended to read.

She said her nipples were totally erect and she was really getting wet laying there watching the man who was laying on his side facing her. She said he was really hard and his erection would bounce once in awhile. Suddenly she said without really touching himself the mans erection began to bob up and down and globs of semen began to throb out as he watched her! She sat there mesmerized looking over the top of her sunglasses at the stranger cumming and looking at her. She said once he finished he turned over on his stomach and wiped his sperm off before getting dressed and leaving. She said she smiled at him as he walked past.

I know that the experience turned her on because that evening after our dinner she told me about this and she rode me harder than she had in quite awhile. She has never really been on another nude beach but we have gone to some mixed gender spas in Europe since then.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:35 PM

Thanked 8,935 Times in 974 Posts
Default Sure it does.

I will be excited tomorrow when my buddy comes to visit. My wife has already said that she expects the two of us to give her a 4-hand massage, so I will be excited to watch him not only see her nude, but actually stroke and caress her body with me. If I know her (and him), our afternoon won't end at a massage though.
Old 02-23-2022, 07:19 PM

Thanked 21,514 Times in 1,568 Posts

Rather mild compared to other stories, but I enjoyed my wife's experience the other day.
She went to the beach with some friends. When they were done, she was bending over to wash the sand off her feet.
A man who had already finished came back and chatted her up. The next day she realized why....
Her bathing suit shows a lot of cleavage, and bending over improved it considerably.

Here is what he was looking at
Attached Thumbnails
Bathing Suit DB.JPG  
Old 02-24-2022, 09:38 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

My wife is seen naked by others quite often so I don't get turned on as it is happening. I do however get turned on knowing that so may people have seen her naked and have probably masterbated to her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2022, 10:27 PM

Default Yes

One of the hottest things for me was when she stripped naked at the beach. There was one guy that walked by about 10 times detouring his route along the water to walk slowly by.
Can't wait to go again.
Old 03-03-2022, 03:33 PM

Thanked 1,967 Times in 110 Posts

I love the fact that other guys see my wife lying out on the beach naked.

She knows I like her to lie with her legs open so that I can see her pussy but seems to go into denial about the guys that walk past and get a good eyeful. I know what they are doing because I do the same thing when I go to the beach alone.

Last trip a guy spent the whole afternoon a few feet away and has just as good a view of her wide-open pussy as I did. She seemed to be oblivious to most of the viewers but did notice one guy who was really blatant and that discouraged her for a while. I sent him on his way with a pissed-off look and she settled down again.

She usually heads back to the car while I pack away the beach shelter so I have had the opportunity to chat to some of her admirers. As you can see from my albums she is not a hard-bodied MILF but the guys I spoke to appreciated her charms and loved her hairy slot. One of the guys told me he was definitely going to be thinking about her when he beat off next.

The thought of all those guys checking out her pussy keeps me going through the long dark winter's nights. Can't wait until next summer.
Old 03-03-2022, 06:34 PM

Thanked 10,595 Times in 522 Posts

The short answer is yes. I found that out many years ago playing strip poker with some friends and my girlfriend Stacie. While I did enjoy seeing the other girl naked for the first time, I was strongly aware that I was turned on knowing my guy friends were getting to see Stacie. Same thing happened when a group of us went skinny dipping and my friends got to see Lisa, my then girlfriend, now wife.
Old 03-06-2022, 01:35 PM

Default Wife loves to show her cameltoe

The Grey pants is a pic she sent me before she left for work. Cutoffs like these she wears a lot in the summer. These ones she had on at a party.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20220228-062410_Tumblr.jpg   Tumblr_l_484015970946298.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MMF HEAD

1m:35s

09-20-2012
Dave St Pierre Arte TV CAP

4m:42s

10-11-2009
Chica conduciendo y tocandose

0m:31s

05-16-2006