photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-15-2018, 04:36 PM

Default Wife finally let my best friend see her naked

After many years of conversations about it and being shot down and told she would never do it, the stars aligned and it finally happened last weekend. It was incredible and I have had a hard time thinking about anything else since. Apologies for the length, I wanted to provide as much background and detail as possible.

So, for some background...

I have had this itch for my wife to go naked in front of my best friend for years now that started when he accidentally saw the nude pics of her I had on my phone while he stayed with us for a visit. It was completely by accident as I was letting him look at some pics from our vacation and I was on the computer looking up music while having some beers with him. Not thinking about the pics I had on there, I just handed him the phone so he could see. I didn't think he would start flipping through all of them and while on the computer he goes "uh oh". I look over and see a pic of my wife completely naked in the bathroom while pulling her hair back before her shower. It was a complete full frontal showing it all. He has known my wife as long as I have and was the best man in our wedding. They have become good friends too as he always stays with us when he comes to visit and we have been friends since middle school. Though he has seen her in a bikini before and we have joked about her big boobs before in front of her, he has never seen them or talked about wanting to before. It was just something that never came up.

As I look over and see the pic he is looking at I instinctualy grabbed the phone back and go "oh shit". We both kinda sat there for a few seconds and he then asked if he could see more. As I start thinking about it, I got the biggest rush I have ever had. I said I didn't know and like a kid he started asking please, over and over. So I handed him the phone and stood over him as he continued to flip through. There were a few more of her in the shower and some of her flashing her tits and her naked on the bed. I immediately got hard. It was surreal as I sat there looking at my wife completely naked with my best friend and someone who she has known for years. He now knew exactly what her big tits looked like, the size of her nipples, and how she trimmed her bush. I had so much adrenaline pumping so hard and that was the start of a whole new obsession for me that I never had previously. I would have never just let him see but know that he had, I really liked it. It was such a turn on. There was no going back, he had now seen my wife completely naked.

This was several years ago and eventually couldn't help but to tell my wife some of the story, the accidental part only. It was an accident so I figured she couldn't get too mad but had no idea what to expect. She was a little mad at first but acted more embarrassed. She wanted to see the pics he saw so I showed her in which she acted more embarrassed, but wasn't that mad. I told her it was a complete accident and that he was in awe and couldn't believe he had seen her naked. I told her that he was very complimentary and apologetic, but that he always wondered what her tits looked like and said that they were awesome. She was like "Oh my god!" and hide her face in the pillow on the bed. She seemed a little turned on by the whole thing and asked if he said anything else. I told her he just talked about how big her tits were and that he commented on her landing strip. I let her know that immediately after he saw them and I took the phone back that he went to the bathroom for a while and that I was sure he jacked it to her. She again hide in the pillow in embarrassment, but afterwards had some incredible sex. I could tell she was definitely turned on by it but would never admit it.

Since then I have had somewhat of an obsession about her letting me send him pics or for her to go naked in front of him in some kind of situation during one of his visits. It has never come up between the two of them about what he has seen. I have pressed her on allowing this for the longest and have always been shot down and have not gotten her to budge. She has been completely firm that she would never allow that and that he has seen enough. I've had periods where I bring it up often and then back off and try again but all have been met with pretty much the same response. I have respected that and not shown him any more since he saw the first time. I thought this would only be a fantasy and that her flashing him or accidentally walking out of the bathroom naked, or a multitude of possible scenarios I have thought of would just stay as fantasy. Well that all changed during his most recent visit to my utter shock and disbelief. I am still in shock of how things played out after the years of rejection of the idea.

My friend came into town last weekend for a long weekend visit before going to drive up and visit his family. He has been to visit us in almost two years and he lives on the other side of the country. Since his last visit we have bought a new house with a pool in the backyard and high privacy fences and trees all around. Since having the pool, my wife and I often go naked at night and she occasionally lays out naked during the day to get a tan. I believe this has helped her comfort levels about being naked outside a bit though no one else has ever been around to see except for me.

So the first night he got in late and we all just hung out catching up and having a few drinks. The weather was rainy and there was no getting in the pool that night but we showed the new place off and had a late dinner. Pretty uneventful but great to catch up.

The next day we slept in and decided to grab some lunch and spend the day at the beach as we are only about an hour from the coast. It was a nice day and we arrived at the beach a little after noon. I had already been pushing my wife to show off some and asked her to wear the string bikini I had gotten her. It wasn't a thong or anything, but just a normal yellow triangle string bikini that showed off her body and was not something she would ever buy for herself and has only worn it in the pool at the house. After me pretty much begging, she said ok. It was a win! She had previously pulled out the foam pads in the top upon my request at the pool and had since lost them. She has pretty big nipples and it doesn't take much for them to show in that top when hard, so I was so excited. She is 5'10" and about 145lbs with 36D to DD tits depending on the time of the month. It wasn't a suit you wouldn't see at any other beach but the fact that she agreed to wear it in front of him was awesome. It wasn't sheer or anything but showed off her tits really nice. You could see her natural hang which I loved. No push ups or support in this top.

We brought some beer and laid out and talked. We would occasionally go in the water and hang out and then head back to the towels. As I predicted and the whole reason I got that suit for her, her nipples were hard and had pokies visible a majority of the time. This was especially the case when in the water and getting out. They were hard as rocks and there was no way not to notice. I made a comment about it when we all got back to the towels and asked if she was cold. She acted shy and covered her tits with her hands. She said she couldn't believe she let me talk her into wearing this and my friend chimed in and said it was great and that he has had a hard time not staring at her boobs. She acted embarrassed and said she can't hide her "THO" (Titty Hard On). We all laughed and she brought her hands down and said this was ridiculous as she look down at them and tried to push them back down through her bikini top, which only made them harder. We both just stared and she said jokingly to quit looking as she rolled over to get some sun on her back. During the rest of the day we both got to enjoy seeing her hard nipples through the bikini top as there was no hiding it. After several beers she didn't mind and didn't seem embarrassed at all. She just acted as she normally would and we all had a great day hanging out, getting a buzz, and getting some sun.
It was great seeing her having a conversation with him while she was sitting on the towel, propping herself up with her hands behind her back with her tits and hard nipples on full display. You could see exactly were her nipples were at, that they were fairly big, and the natural hang of her tits. They are big and natural and have a bit of a natural sag so they do hang down some. She was totally comfortable which was great. It was a great day at the beach.

We ended up getting back to the house and showering and taking it easy in the evening. My friend and I went to go get some beer and whiskey and talked about the beach. He said he could not quit staring at her tits and had to hide his boner at times. He said I was lucky and that her tits were amazing. I told him we would probably end up in the pool later and she would have it on again which received an automatic "Yes please!". So we grabbed the alcohol and headed back to the house. The wife took a nap and we watched some TV and chilled.

Later we all started to have some beers and were getting hungry. We ordered some pizza and had a few slices each and continued to drink. At this point the whiskey came out and we all had a few shots. my wife is not a big whiskey drinker so it took some coaxing but she eventually took a few. We were all getting nice an buzzed and I brought up going swimming. Everyone agreed and we moved the party out there and turned some music on. My wife wore the bikini again and we just talked as we bobbled on the pool and would randomly take turns getting more beer for everyone. Also, we would have to pee quite a bit and my friend and I would pee in the yard and my wife would run in the house. The more we drank the more I would get touchy with my wife under the water, grabbing her boobs or putting my hands down her bottoms and tub her pussy while we were talking with our friend. It was dark and the pool lights were on, but i was pretty discreet about it but could tell she liked it as she would occasionally grab my dick that was now hard. After a while I wasn't so discreet and began to grab them and cup them right in front of him with here slapping my hand away, or I would pinch her nipples to make them hard.

It was her turn to get up and get more beer and my friend popped out to get the whiskey for more shots. He made it back first and started to set them up. My wife came out with the beers and between the beers being cold and the AC in the house, her nipples were super hard. After taking the shots I made a comment about them again. She just covered them again and laughed and said that we shouldn't be looking. I told her that our friend already knows what they look like anyway and that she should let them free. This was the first time I had brought that up while he was around. She acted embarrassed again and said she couldn't believe he had seen those pics. She then tuned to our friend and asked what he had seen, knowing full well already. He said he had accidentally seen some of her butt naked in the bathroom and that it was a complete accident but that she has beautiful tits. At that point, she acted shy again and covered her tits with her hands and said she couldn't believe she had seen her naked. I just started to ride the wave and suggested we go skinny dipping since he had already seen her. I told to let those big titties free where my friend began to say the same and then we both pretty much began begging her like little kids. She reluctantly tried to discourage us by saying they were pretty much already out in this top and that was enough. But we kept on with her stating this is fucked up and she needs a shot. My friend made on for all of us right away and we downed them. My wife never drinks like this. We proceeded to beg more for here to do it and I used more ammo of him already seeing her pics and that he knows what those nipples look like and that he's seen her landing strip.

She said fuck it and that she would if we would shut the fuck up already. She was drunk on whiskey and getting feisty! She said she would but we had to go first and no hiding but she would take hers off in the pool under the water. That was enough for us and we both pulled our shorts down right in front of her and stood there. This was the first time since we have been together that she has seen another man's dick in front of her and the one she was seeing was my best friend and out best man. Me and him have seen each other naked many times growing up and my wife knows through past conversations that he is well endowed. Much bigger than me. As we stood there she had a big grin and said she changed her mind while she is looking at our dicks. We both laughed and said no way and jumped in the pool. While she stepped in the pool she made a comment how surprised she was by our friends hog and told him that was bullshit and I had told her before. He floated up so it was sticking out of the water and said it gets a lot bigger and she was like "Oh my god, ouch!". We were all pretty drunk at this point and past the line of normal. I was in shock.

Now it was her turn so I swam over and immediately pulled her top off and undid her bottoms and through them as far away as I could. She was now naked in the pool but still trying to cover herself as we swam around the pool. At this point we tried to stay normal and continued to talk and drink our beers while we all bobbed around. We both brought up that it was her turn to shown and quit hiding them since she had seen his. She swam over to the shallow end were it was waist deep and turned around to face us apprehensively while holding her bare tits. She said "Here you go!" and closed her eyes and dropped her hands. Her tits dropped and there they were. My wife was standing there with her tits out in front of my best friend for him to see. We just stared and she said, "Here they are. Here are my tits. Not like you haven't seen them before!". My friend immediately said they are amazing and that he could believe this was happening as she and I both replied "me either". At this point she said she needed another beer and hopped out of the pool and into the house butt naked. She came back with three beers and didn't hide anything. He was seeing her for the first time completely naked in person and she wasn't being shy about it at all. She was clearly drunk and clearly having fun with this.

We just hung out talking back in the pool where the conversation moved to her tits. My friend asked how big they were and she told him and said they were too big and that she thought they were saggy. She lifted them up where she wished they would be and then let them drop again showing how they hang. She said she wanted a boob job and we both said no way. She talked about how she thought her nipples and areola's were too big and that she didn't really love her tits, but we made sure to shower her with compliments on how nice they were. By this point there was no more shyness or hiding. She would sit on the side of the pool while talking and drinking and not being concerned at all. We would each get out taking turns grabbing more beers and would make cat calls when it was her turn. She would do the same to us and it became a running joke about the size of our friends dick. She's not attracted to him and would never do the threesome thing, but she did enjoy seeing his dick and comparing our sizes. I didn't mind as I have know he is huge since we were younger and I content with my size. She has had a few his size but like them a more medium size. She liked seeing it and at one point did see him fully hard at the beginning. It was hot seeing he look at it and seeing him look at here tits and pussy throughout the night. When he would go in for beers we would make out and I would finger her and suck on her tits, making sure to stop as soon as we heard the door open. As we swam around, she would also grab my dick and jack it for a few moments at a time when he wasn't able to see. She would do it while she was talking with him too when he was far enough away and couldn't see under the water. She was having fun and being naughty without being too naughty. A few times she when he would go inside I would sit on the stairs and she would suck me really quick. I was hard to not start fucking her right then and there in front of him.

We eventually were hungry and went to the kitchen to eat the left over pizza and didn't bother to put clothes on. We just hung out butt naked and destroyed the leftovers. Everyone was so drunk and hungry that we weren't even talking and just chowing down. Afterwards the night was about over. My wife grabbed me by the dick in front of him and said "it's time to fuck, come on!" and pulled me toward the bedroom by my cock. My friend said "Oh shit, I'm coming too!" and my wife quickly shot that down and said he saw enough and he's going to have to jack that monster off alone, followed by a "goodnight". We went in and she locked the door and we fucked for about an hour straight. She was so horny and fucked like an animal. This experience had her hornier than I have ever seen her. She fucked me, I wouldn't say I was in charge during this session.

After we were done and completely drenched in sweat and beat she got up to go get some water from the kitchen. She didn't get dressed and our friend got to see her in the freshly fucked state as they talked for a bit while she was getting the water. She was covered in sweat, rosy cheeked, hair all messed up, and a swollen pussy. At this point there was no shame for her and she was still pretty hammered. Our friend was dressed at this point and laying on the couch watching TV. She grabbed him a water to and then gave another good night and we both passed out.

The next day we all were really hungover and took it easy. We talked about how crazy the previous night was and shared a bit of embarrassment at times. We weren't too embarrassed though because we did it the next night too but this time we were all sober. It was way more tame though but since we had all seen it all by then no need to wear suits anymore. Again that night we fucked like crazy.

My friend had to head out to see his family the next day but expressed several times how awesome the weekend was and how he can't wait to come back. It was such a turn on and a dream come true to see my wife naked in front of another man. I get hard just thinking about it. Other than myself and my wife's ex's, no one has got to see her like that for such a long period of time. He has now personally seen every inch of my wife's naked body and that is such a turn on. I never thought this would happen based on her responses for years of me talking about it so the fact that it has turned out like this is a complete shock. I can't wait for the next time he comes to visit. We like talking about it while having sex now and she totally gets off on it.
The Following 97 Users Say Thank You to HAL2000 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, anusman6969, Areolaman1, atruevoyeur, baalsky, BaconBot, bertimos, blueman2021, BobBiga, britrob, buddy09, collector5757, couoh, cpl4fun309, CptNemo61, crazyhorse91, cufan86, cupofjoe, cyclicteacher, dick hardin, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, dmaster, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, everjon, eviltwin, gatnstgt, gq_devil, graeno, groggy2, gunner82, Havingfunwithus2, HedoRocks, hoosierdaddy4, Hornyinde, iamasquid, Itsmetoo, jablomey, jacksonhole, jellyworm, Jess561, jiinx81, johne5, krushboy07, kuryaki, lankylanky, latenights, looksalot, luvs2spin78, machjock, mrhenderson, mxbandit, najfs413, nectcouple, nobby11, nos21, Omega88, onwater247, ozfan, poji, qazzy1749, quietones, Refundseason, rickandsuzy, rodela37, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, ryathtus, sacarv, savaged, scott794, Simonenglish, SixPointFive, soundararyan, Spartantoo, spinalator, Srey, stevezr1, Stewartfan14, stiv837, strtgld08, theradioshack, tim81, Tomdaly71, toml, tommytomato, Tsuga, vegahunter, VXCguy, watcher01, whatnow3, XXXanderWolfe, yimitty, zarh, zippersbs, zoomie9
Old 07-16-2018, 02:26 AM

Great story. Thank you for sharing
Great fun you all have this weekend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 02:34 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Great story

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL2000 View Post
she did enjoy seeing his dick and comparing our sizes. I didn't mind as I have know he is huge since we were younger and I content with my size. She has had a few his size but like them a more medium size. She liked seeing it and at one point did see him fully hard at the beginning.
Would love to hear a bit more detail about this bit, especially when he was hard. What was said? How was his hardness "resolved"? Size comparison must have been interesting...

Last edited by Turtle; 09-20-2018 at 12:14 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 03:59 AM

Default Wow!

What a fantastic story!

Very well written, too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lankylanky For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
Would love to hear a bit more detail about this bit, especially when he was hard. What was said? How was his hardness "resolved"? Size comparison must have been interesting...

When we all first got naked and got in the pool, I think the overall excitement of it had both of us with full on boners. For me it was the entire situation overall and for my friend it was seeing my wife and generally being naked in front of her too. I think the overall excitement overcame the drunkenness and were both sporting wood.

It wasn't until my wife made a comment about mine while I was near her that my friend stated that he had one too. I joked about him not embarrassing me and my wife said lets see it. He popped out of the pool and sat next to us on the side with it in full view. Luckily my wife is not attracted to him in that way and see's him as more of my little brother as he is slightly younger than me. So it's more platonic which made this thing easier for her I feel.

She said it was long and I popped out too and said he wasn't that much longer and tried to make mine look as big as I could. He was clearly longer and bigger but it was all in good fun. I'm about 6 3/4in and he's closer to 8 1/2 or so. She got a good look at each and made a crack that he was the winner. I ended up back in the pool and he hung out on the side for a while longer. I made jokes about her to quit starting at times. He ended up loosing his boner naturally after he got back in and we drank more. For the rest of the night he was soft when he was walking around. I was up and down all night but kept it in the pool mostly. It was fun and I've seen his several times when we roomed together in the past so it wasn't a shock to me. Neither us have ever been that shy. I would say she was a little intrigued with his and didn't mind looking at it.
Old 07-26-2018, 01:54 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default Surely...

Love to know when good friends, neighbours or other see her naked...

She nearly never wears bras under deep necks, I urge her to bend over so that many men (and women, too) can see her tits and nipples.

Sometimes - most in holiday - I lift up her skirt and pull off her panties (if she wearin it, sometimes not), just like that. Preferably, if someone is there...

Love to see her naked at open window, in the outdoor pool, in wood, sometimes in parks or naked in hotels...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 11:21 AM

Since my friend was in town and we all spent so much time in front of each other naked over that weekend at the pool, we have continued to have fun with it since he flew back home.

We’ve been texting occasionally on an ongoing chain since he left, usually when we go swimming or after a night when we’ve had a few drinks and will joke around. It kinda started off as a tease at first and after he left I would send a picture of Jen (wife) to him in her bikini and say that it was pool time. It would usually be a pic of her tits in the bikini. He would text back that he only wants to come over when that bikini is off and usually followed by a comment about her boobs and how he wants to see them again. She texted back that she’s always topless in the pool but had to put it back on to take the pic for him. He then began asking if we would send him a pic of her flashing her tits and said he had seen them before and that he would never show or share. He kept on and would let up so I began pushing it too. He had seen so much of them before that I was ok with it but Jen was a bit apprehensive. It was one thing seeing them but to send him a pic was something different. After talking about it she said ok and we sent the first pic below. He was so excited and text back saying that her big tits were amazing and that she gave him a boner. She was embarrassed and told him he better not jack off to her tits since he’s like her brother.

Since then we’ve continued teasing through texts and he’s got a few more pics from us. Most of Jen in her bikini with a lot of cleavage.

Last weekend she surprised us. My wife was on a girls trip with her best friends and the stayed at spa all weekend. She had a few mimosas during breakfast and must have been a bit buzzed. She texted that she was about to go get a message and that we were missing out. She said she had only worn a robe all weekend. He texted back asking what’s under the robe. She just texted back, nothing...🤭. I texted back daring her to show us and he immediately texted back to prove it. To my surprise she did prove it. She sent a full frontal selfie from their room. This was also the first full frontal pic he has recieved from us and usually would take some pushing by me but she just surprised the shit out of both of us. She had a big smile on her face too. The pics he got showed he face.

She texted afterwards to enjoy and that’s she had to go and that our friend better not jack off to her naked pic and that he better not show anybody. He responded that no one would see it but he can’t promise he won’t jack off to it. I texted back that was I shocked and I would be jacking to it. She responded that I’ll get the real thing on Sunday and to be ready because she was horny. My friend chimed in that he would be glad to come down to help too with Jen saying “ouch, that’s too big. I only play with one dick and it’s the perfect size. You’re gonna have to use your hand.” With that it was over and she went for her massage.

It was so hot to see her texted my friend that picture without even warning me. She is really beginning to loosen up with him and is having a lot of fun knowing how much she is turning me on and him too. It used to be a solid “no” but since his last visit she seems to be ok with just him seeing her naked and doesn’t seem to be too shy anymore.
Attached Thumbnails
AD8F833A-7365-417E-AD8B-F5B5B1223C22.jpeg   0C76EBFE-4C75-4F12-A07D-B4049C72296F.jpeg  

The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to HAL2000 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, 9inchesrick, anusman6969, Areolaman1, baalsky, barerider69, bertimos, blahqazwx, blueman2021, breastexp101, camflasher1, claresman, collector5757, cowboysfan6969, CptNemo61, Craze899667, crazyhorse91, cufan86, cupofjoe, dandd, Dangerous1, deanobig9, dick hardin, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, ernieballus, everjon, everytimei, eviltwin, franzz2, gatnstgt, gq_devil, graeno, gunner82, Hamburgny69, HedoRocks, hwnfire808, jacksonhole, jellyworm, Jess561, jiinx81, johne5, krushboy07, kuba123, lankylanky, latenights, luciavald, malty, mamanrc, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, mxbandit, mysweetie61, najfs413, nastynorth, nectcouple, Obironic, Omega88, onwater247, ozfan, Pictrader44, Plainlover2002, qazzy1749, quietones, Refundseason, savaged, schwanmanjim, SixPointFive, skindiver71, snowhound, Srey, stenxyz1, Stewartfan14, stiv837, strtgld08, the_lex_terry, toyroller1, tristanwoods, uuuuur, vonvilkee, watcher01, whatnow3, whiteboy88, wilhelm, World.Traveller, yan_ick, zippersbs, zoetic, Zoidbergg, zoomie9
Old 09-20-2018, 01:42 PM

Thanked 3,188 Times in 164 Posts
Default Wow

That is so hot HAL. You're a lucky guy!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 04:00 PM

Thanked 4,892 Times in 251 Posts

Thanks for the pictures, hope we get more in the future. She is beautiful.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 05:08 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

She’s really good looking, and hot story as Well!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s