photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2013, 05:03 AM

Maybe a part one and two. One loses and the other clothed. Then another video where the other wins.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:38 PM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippy View Post
Maybe a part one and two. One loses and the other clothed. Then another video where the other wins.
If you'd like to discuss ordering a custom video, please PM me.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 03-08-2013, 01:14 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Carissa’s Night Out

Carissa Montgomery had big plans for tonight. However her plan to finally get frisky with her new boyfriend gets derailed when a long skirt and a car door conspire to leave her naked and stranded on a cold rainy night! Now all she wants to do is get home. But getting home without being seen on a busy weekend night is going to be easier said than done! Every route she takes seems to leave her stuck near a busy road with no chance of sneaking across. So she decides to try a shortcut through the woods. However just because an area is wooded, doesn’t mean it’s not private property…and sometimes private property means security!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
carissasnightout01.JPG   carissasnightout02.JPG  

carissasnightout03.JPG   carissasnightout04.JPG  

carissasnightout05.JPG   carissasnightout06.JPG  

carissasnightout07.JPG   carissasnightout08.JPG  

carissasnightout09.JPG   carissasnightout10.JPG  

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 03-15-2013, 04:07 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

The Model

A few years ago there was a big scandal involving an up and coming politician who agreed to be the spokesperson for a clothing company called “Snazzy!” Well, Snazzy! is back, and this time they’ve asked world famous model Angelique Kithos to represent their clothing line during fashion week. The goal is to show the new line on the catwalk, and then follow that up right away with an advertising blitz. The contract pays so well that it never even occurs to the supermodel to ask why the ads will only be appearing in MEN’s magazines… Does this photographer, known only as “The Michael” have something more in mind than might appear at first glance?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
themodel01.JPG   themodel02.JPG  

themodel03.JPG   themodel04.JPG  

themodel05.JPG   themodel06.JPG  

themodel07.JPG   themodel08.JPG  

themodel09.JPG   themodel10.JPG  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 01:57 PM

In the Bag

Hannah Perez is a coed enjoying her Spring Break when she decides to try and win some money at one of the local bars. The contest seems simple: change into a series of outfits while covered by a trash bag. But the challenges get harder, and Hannah has to struggle to protect her modesty while trying to finish each round in time. Getting undressed in front of hundreds of people is definitely scary so she struggles to make sure nobody sees more than they should! But when the grand finale is to change from one bikini to another while handcuffed, things get really dicey. Thank god she has that trash bag to cover herself with, right?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
inthebag01.JPG   inthebag02.JPG  

inthebag03.JPG   inthebag04.JPG  

inthebag05.JPG   inthebag06.JPG  

inthebag07.JPG   inthebag08.JPG  

inthebag09.JPG   inthebag10.JPG  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 12:27 PM

Remote Revenge

Evangeline Von Winter is sure that Kobe Lee got her promotion by stealing Evangeline’s work, but can’t prove it. So she invites Kobe over to give her a chance to come clean, but when Kobe still denies everything, Eve pulls out a little gadget she bought just in case. It’s a remote control for people! First she freezes Kobe’s limbs, then she makes her strip and pose for pictures that Eve threatens to send to HR! But when Eve tries to use the remote to teleport Kobe to the restaurant district, it malfunctions and Kobe manages to grab it. Now the shoe’s on the other foot and it’s Eve that’s having naked pictures taken! But will Kobe be able to get the teleport function to work, or will the naked women end up in a standoff?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
remoterevenge01.JPG   remoterevenge02.JPG  

remoterevenge03.JPG   remoterevenge04.JPG  

remoterevenge05.JPG   remoterevenge06.JPG  

remoterevenge07.JPG   remoterevenge08.JPG  

remoterevenge09.JPG   remoterevenge10.JPG  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2013, 01:27 AM

Which video is this one from:

http://www.dfpproductions.com/pics/s...wardrobe03.jpg
Old 04-04-2013, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahtorak View Post
That's not a valid link, so I'm not sure. However keep in mind that the samples are taken from both the videos and picture sections, so it may be from either.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:52 PM

Exclamation

Sir Seph, I purchased some of your videos, and I noticed that some are more different than the others.

In photo 1, I'm viewing the files I purchased in windows media player. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

In photo 2 and 3, we see the files as they are shown in windows explorer. "Carissa's Lost Tapes I" and "Rainy Saturday" are only seen as traffic cones (which shows that they are played in VLC). The other files are featured as stills from the videos.

Also, in photo 3, we can see many various details about "Carissa's Night Out," such as length, size, frame width, ect. In photo 2, however, we can only see the size, rating, date modified, and date created.

What I'm trying to ask is... what gives?
Attached Thumbnails
WMV files 1.jpg   WMV files 2.jpg  

WMV files 3.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tahtorak For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahtorak View Post
Sir Seph, I purchased some of your videos, and I noticed that some are more different than the others.

In photo 1, I'm viewing the files I purchased in windows media player. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

In photo 2 and 3, we see the files as they are shown in windows explorer. "Carissa's Lost Tapes I" and "Rainy Saturday" are only seen as traffic cones (which shows that they are played in VLC). The other files are featured as stills from the videos.

Also, in photo 3, we can see many various details about "Carissa's Night Out," such as length, size, frame width, ect. In photo 2, however, we can only see the size, rating, date modified, and date created.

What I'm trying to ask is... what gives?
No idea. All of the videos were filmed on the same camera, edited with the same software, and uploaded to the same websites. They all display the same in Windows Explorer on my system (running Windows 7).

Do they play normally? Where did you buy them? You're really not giving me much to work with.

If you're having problems playing the videos, contact me at support@dfpproductions.com and we can look into it. Why they might display differently on your machine isn't really something I have any control over.

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s