uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2022, 12:11 PM

Thanked 74,937 Times in 2,619 Posts
Default Dorothy White - Port Afrique (1956)

Didn't think I would be posting on here for a while, but this is only a flying visit. The reason I'm uploading a video on here is because the actress involved also featured in the film Get Carter (1971), whose film's nude scenes I have uploaded on burger1701's Random TV/dvd cap thread. Dorothy White also has a nude scene in the film, but I've decided to include that here. This is because by chance I happened to be watching an old film - and it felt it too, I have to say - called Port Afrique (1956), which features the said Dorothy White in one of her earliest screen appearances. She only has one scene, but it stuck out, as she plays a cabaret girl employed to work in James Hayter's seedy nightclub to entertain the clients, only to be unwilling to perform. Quite what was required of her, we can only imagine, but Hayter admonishes her before telling her to "get back to work and start entertaining. If you don't keep 'em happy, they won't spend." Then he sends her on her way with a nice pat to her backside and pushes her out the door.

As the clip is quite short, I thought I would also include her nude scene in Get Carter to keep it in one video. It was her only nude scene, as she is forced to strip at gunpoint by Michael Caine (but allowed to keep her knickers on - what a gentleman!) before being told to lie on the floor. I've cut what happens next as it's a sad fate that befalls White's character in that. I shan't say what, but it's clear from the end footage when police pull her out of the lake that she's no swimmer!

For Dorothy, Get Carter was probably one of her more famous roles. She had numerous TV appearances, and gained notice in Z Cars in 1963, as well as Francis Durbridge's A Game of Murder (1966) and finding later TV success in Sam (1973-75) and Flesh and Blood (1980-82). Her last screen appearance was in Grange Hill in 1984, and she died in 1998 at the relatively young age of 63. Oh, as for those other Get Carter nude scenes, you can find them here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=1206
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (7389).jpg   Screenshot (7391).jpg  

Screenshot (7392).jpg   Screenshot (7395).jpg  

Screenshot (7396).jpg   Screenshot (7399).jpg  

Screenshot (7400).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg GDorothy White - Port Afrique & Get Carter_mpeg2video.mpg (33.15 MB, 114 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 07-16-2022, 11:52 AM

Default Pauline Lynch - Trainspotting (1996)

This clip comes from Trainspotting from 1996 and one I've uploaded without any edits in. That is because the groping scene in this - when Pauline Lynch drags her boyfriend home from the nightclub to have sex, with him getting a real fondle of her bottom - is followed by Kelly MacDonald's sex scene with Ewan McGregor, and I thought you might like to see that sequence in full. It was Kelly's debut role at 18 (nearly 19) and naturally she was very nervous also having to do her first ever nude scene. But it proved even more embarrassing, as she mentions in an interview for the Daily Express in 2016:

"The sex scene was obviously quite nerve-wracking," she says. "I was very sexually inexperienced and limited in that area, so it was all a bit embarrassing. I was so unthinking and a bit naïve that that was the day I invited my mum and brother to the set (not realizing that this was the day I was to film my nude scene)."

Can you imagine that? Doing that while mum and brother watched on? Oh, to of been a fly on the wall THAT day! It didn't discourage Kelly from doing later nudity in her career, especially as Trainspotting made her an immediate star, and she later stripped off in the film Some Voices (2000) and TV drama The Girl in the Café in 2005.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (7303).jpg   Screenshot (7303a).jpg  

screenshot (7304).jpg   screenshot (7304a).jpg  

Screenshot (7310).jpg   Screenshot (7308).jpg  

Screenshot (7312).jpg   screenshot (7312a).jpg  

Screenshot (7313).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1aTrainspotting grope & Kelly_mpeg2video.mpg (52.87 MB, 173 views)
Streaming Videos
Trainspotting (1996)

2m:21s

Old 07-18-2022, 11:21 AM

Default Sarah Brightman - I Lost My Heart To a Starship Trooper (1978)

My last post on this thread before I look in again (hopefully Xmas, depending how things go), and today is a music video from 1978 involving the dance group Hot Gossip, with group member Sarah Brightman (you know, warbler who married Andrew Lloyd Webber/Phantom of the Opera, etc) singing a great song called "I Lost my Heart to a Starship Trooper." This video is unedited, like the last video I posted, mainly because I'd hate to ruin a great song with edits in it. But I have posted it in here because at 2:40 in one of the backing male dancers clearly puts his hand on Sarah Brightman's bum during the number as she leans up against him (see pics 5-6)! Not that I can blame him, as she - and the dancers - look hot in their outfits, but I can't imagine that being scripted in the final routine! And there a lot to enjoy, as Sarah and Hot Gossip wear skimpy - and at times somewhat see through - costumes, while some of the lyrics are intriguing. One such goes "Your intentions are known, they've found out at last. So if you're gonna take me, please make it fast. Touch me, feel me, do what you will. I want to feel that galactic thrill." If you've never heard it, check it out - if not for the groping dancer, then just enjoy the music, girls and skimpy costumes!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (7413).jpg   Screenshot (7404).jpg  

Screenshot (7405).jpg   Screenshot (7406).jpg  

Screenshot (7408).jpg   Screenshot (7411).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1aI Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper (1978) grope video_mpeg2video.mpg (96.63 MB, 74 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-09-2022, 06:54 PM

Default Justine Lord - The Saint (1963)

I hadn't originally planned to add another video on here (I concentrate now on my Y tube channel for these), but burger1701's upload of Justine Lord on his "Random TV/dvd cap" thread and mention of her as his favourite Saint girl from the 1960's got me remembering that I had a video of my own of her waiting to be uploaded. So here it is, from Series 2, episode 14 of The Saint (titled The Bunco Artists) from 1963. Justine and The Saint himself Simon Templar (played by Roger Moore) are in France hoping to swindle a couple of con artists who tricked her aunt out of the church funds. In this scene they are posing as a Texan and French girl who understands no English and lounge on the beach waiting for one of them, Louise Collins, to turn up. When she does, Roger is quick to send Justine on her way to get drinks, giving her bum a pat to encourage her off - not that she looks chuffed about it! There's an amusing moment when Collins is spotted, and Justine tries to look natural by reading a magazine, only for Roger to spot it and whip it away from her. "French fillies don't read the Tatler," he tells her. I bet in some quarters they do! The episode itself was broadcast on December 19th 1963 - 59 years ago!

Oh, and as for burger1701's thread, you can find it here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=1258. It has what looks like Justine's nude scene in The Saint - different episode, I may add. She was in a lot of them!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (773).jpg   Screenshot (774).jpg  

Screenshot (775).jpg   Screenshot (776).jpg  

Screenshot (778).jpg   Screenshot (779).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Saint - Justine Lord (1963)_mpeg2video.mpg (13.07 MB, 27 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 04-25-2024, 12:17 PM

Default Jacqueline Redden - The Professionals (1980)

I thought as a one off I'd add a video to my Bum Patting thread, mainly because I came across this little scene when watching The Professionals the other day. Famous for Bodie and Doyle and macho-ness, it's actually a pretty good series and in this clip from the episode "Weekend in the Country" from 1980 they find themselves in a right pickle when they and their lady friends are held hostage by three bank robbers hiding out after a job went wrong. And for Bodie's bird Jacqueline Redden, it proves a very awkward situation as one of the robbers takes quite a shine to her.

In this clip the injured leader (Bryan Pringle) orders Redden to go and fetch a First Aid box upstairs, only to suggest said creep go along with her to keep an eye on her. Bodie is helpless to do anything as the robber then pats Redden's rump on the stairs to gee her up, and he gets a real bounce out of those cheeks. She is helpless to do much about it either but take it on the chin (or cheeks) and head upstairs. It's when he decides while up there that he wants to play Doctors & Nurses that it all kicks off...
Attached Thumbnails
Jacqueline Redden (1).jpg   Jacqueline Redden (2).jpg  

Jacqueline Redden (3).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Jacqueline Redden - The Professionals (1980)_mpeg2video.mpg (43.25 MB, 39 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
bums, fondling, groping, movies & tv, pinch

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s