Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-12-2017, 01:58 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default Game Time

Game Time

The warm summer evening sun had faded hours ago. Terry’s friend, Dan, had dropped by for a visit and to watch a baseball game on the big screen with Terry. Although Dan was 20 years younger than Terry, they developed a special bond over the years. Mary, Terry’s wife, always seemed to have a special affection for Dan. Dan was an avid fan of baseball and often stopped over. Occasionally, he and Terry would sit watching the game, while sipping heavily on a bottle of Kentucky bourbon. This was one of those nights.

Dan was a professional ball player years ago, but was forced to retire because of an ankle injury. Still yet, he looked to be in top physical shape. There were times when after watching a game, or just having dinner, the three of them would get in the hot tub and Mary would secretly admire the muscular tone he maintained.

Dan would sit in one of the seats and rest his arms along the top of the tub. More than once, Mary had imagined Dan’s strong looking hands touching her. She would find reasons to reach out and touch his arms in their conversations. His arms were solid and muscular, just like the rest of him. She had images of her hands touching his muscled chest. She imagined feeling her fingers raking down his back as those strong arms held her. His body was hard and sculpted. At times she watched as he climbed in and out of the tub, excited by the looks of him. Her nipples would harden as her imagination secretly felt him.

But, on this summer night, the three of them watched the late ball game on the big screen downstairs. Terry and Dan were pretty lit up from all the alcohol and were intently watching the game.

Somewhere around the 5th inning, Mary rose and walked over to Terry. “I am tired, honey,” she spoke. “I am going to take a bath and go to bed.” When she leaned in to kiss him goodnight, she could tell by his glassy eyes that he was well on his way to being drunk.

“Good night, baby,” he told her. “I’ll be up after the game. I love you.”

She turned to Dan and chuckled. “You guys have had a lot to drink tonight. You’re welcome to stay and sleep on the sofa. “

“Thanks, Mary,” he grinned. “I just might do that! Maybe I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Goodnight, you two.” She wondered if they had even heard her, as she slipped out of the room.

Her bath was warm and comforting. She took her time, lazed back, feeling the water caress her. With eyes closed, she ran her soapy hands over her breasts, and then slid them down her belly. She imagined Dan’s muscular hands touching her. In her mind, she felt his hand slide down and touch her sex, just as hers was doing now. She could feel his firm touch as he slid between her folds and lightly rubbed her clitoris. Her breath came heavily. She felt on fire. The aching between her legs drove her crazy. Panting, she withdrew her fingers and sighed. “This is getting me nowhere,” she thought to herself.

Reaching for a towel, she stepped from the tub and dried herself. She watched herself in the mirror as she rubbed lotion over her body. Her nipples hardened as she applied the silky lotion to her breasts. Closing her eyes, she let her fingers squeeze and release them. She gasped as the intense feeling in her nipples shot tremors down to her swelling clitoris. Staring into the mirror, she tried to shake the images of Dan’s strong hands touching her. Reluctantly, she grabbed her robe and headed for the bedroom.

She could hear the faint noises from the television downstairs as she dropped her robe and slid into the cool dry sheets, plopping her head in the many pillows. Staring into the total darkness of the room, the images of Dan returned. She imagined his weight on top of her, caressing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. Again, the tormenting ache was between her legs. She let her hand slide down her naked belly. She was wet. Her fingers slipped easily over her clitoris and sank lower, two pushing inside of her. She brought the wetness back out and rubbed it over her swollen clit. Mary pushed the sheet down to her knees and spread her legs to accept her finger’s offerings. It wasn’t long before she felt a climax rising. Her eyes clinched shut as she imagined Dan’s tongue eagerly lapping at her vagina, her hands holding his head tightly against her sex as his strong hands dug into her buttocks, pulling her hard against his mouth. She felt the heat rise in her as her swollen womanhood pulsed. Rolling through her like a thunderous train, an orgasm raced through her. She muffled a scream as she came. It took a while for her heavy breath to recover, but found herself eventually relaxing. In the darkened room, she rolled over onto her belly and pulled the sheet to her waist. Terry should be staggering into the bedroom soon. Her face was buried in the pillows as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Mary woke to the feeling of him gently running his hand up and down her back. Terry often woke her like this in the mornings, but the room was still dark. When she started to raise her head and ask how the game was, all she heard was, “Shhhhh…” She lowered her head and closed her eyes, enjoying the tender touches on her back. A hand slid down her leg, dragging the sheet with it. Then, slowly it returned, caressing the mounds of her ass. His other hand came to rest firmly on the nape of her neck, pinning her head to the pillows. Slowly, his hand slipped down the back of her thigh, between her knees and gently eased them apart. His hand moved softly up the inside of her legs and brushed lightly against the swelling outer lips of her sex, then traced a finger up the crease of her ass and continued a line up her spine. She felt the weight of a knee moving between hers, as both hands now began massaging the cheeks of her ass. She could feel his balls resting on the back of her thigh. She let the images of Dan return and lifted her hips to meet his touch. A hand slid down the back of her leg and gently pushed her legs further apart, then slowly moved upwards. When his thumb reached her sex she let out a sigh. The thumb entered the hot slipperiness of her. Stroking the inside of her several times, it then slipped out, tracing its way to her clitoris.

Her earlier visions of Dan lapping at her came rushing to her head. Her sex swelled and she felt her clit ache as the slippery thumb rubbed lightly up and down over it. Again, she tried to roll her head. But, his hand pushed firmly on the bottom of her neck. And again, all she heard was, “Shhhh…” The bed shifted as he moved to place both knees between her legs. Strong arms reached around her, lifting her hips, and dragging her legs upward under her. The smell of whiskey drifted in the air and she could feel his hot breath on her back. He released the hold around her waist and his powerful hands spread her open. She felt him shift slightly and the flat of his wet tongue slowly licked its way from her clit to her lower back. The tongue, now pointed, traced its way back to her clit, gently flicking it. She neared climax as it returned time and again. It stopped at the pucker of her anus and gently tickled, then slid down and pushed its way into her vagina. She felt herself tremble as his tongue went in and out of her. Suddenly a climax exploded in her.

The bed shifted again, and Mary could feel his thighs pressed against the back of her legs. One hand pressed firmly on her back, as she felt the warm head of his penis between her legs. He slid it up and down her wet folds, rubbing against her clitoris. Then, she felt it at the opening of her. With his hands on her hips, he pushed until just the head was in her. She felt stretched. His manhood seemed larger than normal as it entered her. Or, was it just because she was just swollen with excitement? He held there, just for a moment, with only the bulbous head of his penis in her. Barely moving, he pulled out of her. A heavy moan escaped her lips. Beads of sweat broke on her back. The hunger in her wanted more. Slowly he dragged his penis down and felt her hardened clitoris rubbing against the length of him. Sliding back up, he pushed his swollen head back into her. Again, he just held there. Mary raised her hips higher as she felt him begin to push harder. Every nerve tingled as he pushed further into her, filling her. Reaching around her, he found her clitoris and rubbed as his penis pushed half way into her, and then retreated. Slowly, he repeated this over and over. His arms tightened their grip around her and he pushed himself all the way into her. Filling her completely, she gasped for air. She felt stretched; full. Holding her tightly, his fingers rubbing her clit, he started to slowly pump in and out of her. Then suddenly, Mary felt the waves of another climax crashing through her. Her body went limp, as he continued plunging his penis into her. His arms held her tightly to meet each new thrust. Guttural sounds came from him. His motions began a frantic flurry, as he grabbed at her hips, almost lifting her off the bed, and pounded deeply in and out. Mary whimpered as she came again and again. Groaning, he pushed hard into her and exploded in her deepest depths. She could feel his penis convulse within her, as his climax pulsed over and over in her. She could feel the hotness of his orgasm as it spewed and filled her. Exhausted, sweat dripping from their bodies, they both collapsed onto the bed. A few minutes later, Mary felt him pull himself from within her and climb from the bed. His semen ran out of her and wetted the sheets below her. She listened as he made his way through the dark to the bathroom. Waiting for his return, she fell into a deep relaxing sleep.

The next morning, Mary noticed Terry was not in bed. As she moved, she felt the wet sheet under her naked body. Memories rushed into her head of the night before. As she climbed out of bed, she felt the swollen wetness between her legs. She pulled on her robe and hurriedly headed for the kitchen.

Terry was pouring a cup of coffee and smiled at her. “Good morning, sweetheart,” he said. He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

As she grabbed a cup, she asked, “Didn’t you come to bed last night?”

“Nah,” came a voice at the table on the other side of the snack bar.

Mary spun around to see Terry’s lifelong friend, Bob, sitting at the table. Both of the men looked like they had hangovers from Hell. Puzzled, she asked, “What happened last night? I thought Dan was here.”

Terry explained, “Dan said he was going home, sometime after you headed upstairs. Then later, Bob showed up to have a drink or two. “I fell asleep during the game. He had to wake me. I think we finished off the whiskey. Ughhhh!”

Mary was even more confused now. “When did Dan leave? “

“Not sure,” Terry replied. “He said he was going, but had to use the bathroom first. I fell asleep before he left.”

“And, when did Bob get here?” she questioned.

“Uh… ” Terry stammered. “Not… real… sure… about that either. I woke up and the game was over. Bob had a drink made, so I joined him.” He turned to his friend, “Bob?”

“I… umm… Not too sure either,” Bob replied. “Dan wasn’t here when I got here. I musta got here sometime after he left. I was just going to leave when you woke up, Terry.”

Terry saw at the puzzled look on Mary’s face. “Why? What’s wrong, honey?”

Mary looked over at Bob. He was sitting there with a little bit of a smile in the corner of his lips, staring, as if he could see into her robe.

She looked back to Terry. “Oh, nothing… really. I was just wondering what happened last night.”

Mary has never figured out what really happened to her that night. Was it Dan? Was it Bob? Or, was it just all a dream? Or,…maybe she is better off not knowing.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s