uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2012, 04:19 AM

Default Kristin' suction EUF

Hello everybody! Well, this is the first time I am writing an EUF/ENF story, so I was a bit afraid to post it here

Anyway, I got inspiration from the Writing.com storyline "Stripped by suction"
I was inspired by the different set up and was sad that this story was not carried on. Consequently I have decided to write a few stories inspired by these different situations, as I love "women stripped by suction/vaccuum cleaner" EUF/ENF situation!
So here is my first attempt! Enjoy and feel free to comment and criticize, that will be helpful for upcoming stories
If you are interested in writing some of the other stories or wouldlike to do some "suction stripping "roleplay, feel free toPM
And now, enjoy!

A jet engine revs up as Kristin is walking past, pulling her clothes off.
Part I
“C’mon Kristin! We’re going to be late!” Anya shouted from downstairs. “I’m coming! I’m coming! Please let me a few seconds to find my other shoes…” Kristin replied. This morning, Kristin had difficulties in being awake on time. It was the day of her departure to Paris, and she hardly fell asleep since she had dreamt of this trip for months. Her sister Anya decided to make a surprise for her birthday, and organized their journey from Boston to New York. Kristin filled her luggage the night before, but she decided, after a hard awake, to change her shoes (in fact, black heels) for something more comfortable: white sandals, whick would match with the rest of her outfit.
She looked herself in the mirror of her room: she saw the athletic figure of a woman in her early 20’s, with long blonde hair she loved to let loose in the wind. She was slim, but she did not like her bottom, “too chubby” she always said to Anya. She decided to wear a white summer dress which was knee length, strapless. Not tight, as she did not feel comfortable when here curves were too exposed…
She quickly grabbed her luggage, ran through the stairs and entered in the taxi called by Anya: “Finally! I was thinking you would never come! One minute left, and I would have gone without you! Okay sir! Let’s go to the airport
-Sorry Anya, I wanted to wear something more appropriate for the trip and this cool weather!
-Indeed, we are very lucky! I’ve heard the average temperature in Paris is 90°F this week! I hope you have packed tons of summer outfits in your luggage… I would understand why you were so long this morning!
-I told you everything was packed yesterday evening! Stop teasing me! Look at you, you look like a crow” She saw what her sister chose to wear: she was in black from head to toes: black shorts, black tank top, black flip flop, black jewelry… “It is like you are in mourne! Come on Anya, we are going to France! You should wear something more joyful! I don’t know, some bright colors, dresses, skirts…
-Well, I don’t want to be dressed as a traffic light… and about skirts , dresses, I don’t feel secured in clothes which would potentially reveal my underwear to the world…
-Oh come on Anya! You would feel more comfortable! And it would look sexy on you!” said Kristin, as they talked about fashion during the whole trip to the airport.

Part 2
“The passengers to Paris are pleased to come to the Boarding Gate 42!” announced a woman voice in the speakers of the boarding room of the airport. Anya tickled a bit Kristin who fell asleep on two seats: “Look at you! You were so cute while sleeping!
-did you have to take a picture? You know I hate being filmed…
-well, I have taken pics of the grid marks on your legs too, look!
-That’s not funny! This is their fault if I have decided to take a nap… 4 hours of delay! I can’t wait! I want to be in Paris!
-You can’t stand to wait… You have heard the announcement, it was the replacement of a piece of the engine… Did you prefer to crash in the ocean! Come on, we are going on plane now! You could sleep for ten hours then, little baby!” she giggled, but Kristin blushed of embarrassment. They shew their boarding card before leaving the airport hall and walked on the tarmac in front of the planes. Anya, who worked in aeronautics, described everything she saw to Kristin, who quickly got bored: “You see, the tail helps for our stability… The wings for staying in the air… Look at those big engines! Could you imagine the power they must provide during take-off? I don’t want to scary you, but sometimes they don’t just suck wind… They always get birds
-Eeew, that’s disgusting!
-Look! It is running for warm up! How beautiful it is!
-Anya… I’ve always known you were not normal… Do you see these engines as sexy guys? I prefer Rob’Patt’, especially since he is now single! What a ch… Hey! Come back!” Kristin shouted as her boarding card escaped from her hand and enjoyed its freedom. Kristin began to run after it until it laid on the floor in front of the jet engine of the plane they were going to take “Look Anya! What a piece of chance! Just in front of our seats, I’m sure!
-come back Kristin! It’s dangerous here!” Anya said as the engine was now running faster. Kristin found funny to feel a cold breeze under her dress and stayed for a few seconds playing Marylin Monroe. Suddenly, the air flux became bigger and she began to feel her dress tightly on her body. She tried to make a few step, but it was hard to go against the strong wind. She tried to run, but as she was painfully reaching the stairs for the plane, she saw little rips on her dress… Which suddenly got ripped off by the powerful suction of the jet!

Kristin screamed in horror as she saw her little dress quickly sucked by the engine and leaving on the other side in pieces. She quickly covered her breasts which jiggled a lot in the powerful air flux and finally escaped from this trap. As if she was in a dream, she suddenly discovered that she was now standing in front of the line of passengers, topless, in a lacy white thong and white sandals. She screamed and put one of her hand which covered her breasts to hide her bum, widely exposed in her tiny thong. She felt humiliated, she seated on the floor to hide the more curves she would. She madly ran up the stairs when she saw people taking their cameras to film her, especially her bouncing buttocks as she put one hand on the stairs to not fall. Anya, who did not miss the show, teased her little sister: “Well little sis, I’m sure Rob Patt would have enjoyed this little show. Nice thong anyway! Matching with your lovely dress… Oh, I mean, torn dress. Would you like a blanket? There is one of each seat, you would be surprised how comfortable they are. They are going to show afilm in the plane. Maybe they will broadcast the film of the other passengers!” she teased, loving to see the embarrassed expression on Kristin whose face was completely red, with a few tears… Was the trip she always dreamt of turning to nightmare?

The end… ?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lo0lo0 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 10:23 AM

Default A little bit late :)

It's a really nice story.
I don't have any critics.
I like it

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02