or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2015, 01:15 PM

Thanked 25,458 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick hardin View Post
You know that confederate flag bikini might be offensive to some. Could she take it off? Slowly? ��

Every time we go to he pool...lol
Old 06-30-2015, 03:18 PM

Default Wife & friends

[QUOTE=GRITS;2030650]Every time we go to the pool...lol[/QUOTE]

She hopes to hear mire comments...
Old 06-30-2015, 05:52 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick hardin View Post
You know that confederate flag bikini might be offensive to some. Could she take it off? Slowly? 😃
I agree about the taking it off part. The Confederate flag does not bother me. We're in the south. But I could be offended by her wearing it all the time. Seems like we need a happy medium!

Gnome keep working on your wife. Believe me sometimes it works. My last fantasy took a year. But I got help from friends and OCC members. Gang up on her. It's the right thing to do!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2015, 06:28 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
She is there, dude! I hope you are ready for it!
When is her co-worker due back in your area?
He has been in the area for a week already, due to leave early August, but my wife mentioned funding issues so he may be leaving two weeks early. I told her he can just say with us if they can't fund a hotel, but apparently the lack of funding is a bigger problem than just paying for where the dude sleeps. What do I know? Ha.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2015, 02:28 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Its such hard work getting someone else to fuck you wife, eh?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2015, 01:03 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
Its such hard work getting someone else to fuck you wife, eh?
Move to Florida. Even for an old granny it's too easy!

All they have to do is dress to play.
Attached Thumbnails
Dollie and Biker.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2015, 11:30 PM

Default Happy 4th

Hope yours is good. VISIT America-- Not Europe.
Attached Thumbnails
smok - Copy.jpg   DSC_0717 (2).JPG  

Old 07-08-2015, 10:36 PM

Default W/ friend

A few weeks ago, POST #79, we had a session with an old friend, BUT the first time intimate w/ him. He has a miserable wife who is never satisfied w/ anything..poor guy.

Well we had another session w/ him MMF this afternoon to the wifes delight. She liked him last time, as his attitude was good, and he was pretty good in bed. So we gave it another shot to see if its consistant. It was!!
She invited him over and she told him why when he arrived. He was good with it and willing. So the wife entertained us both , first in the livng room lap dancing us and teasing us to hardness.
She wore yellow heels, black garters, & black stockings and a loose chimese. .. Definatily a crowd pleaser outfit. So like I said she lap danced us in that outfit, the she sucked us both to her desired hardness! and climbed onto his cock and took it for a ride on the couch. I really enjoyed seeing her ass bouncing on his cock. I got up on the couch and she sucked me to keep me hard..
We then went to the bedroom, and she layed back on the bed and we took turns sliding our cocks in her pussy while she moaned, and kept saying "harder". We just kept taking turns fucking her in every position we could, including spit-roasting her alot. My buddy shot a load in her mouth first. It was a big one and she gaged some and it dribbled out. I quickly moved to her mouth for a second load, while he went down on her (before either of us came in her pussy), and I pumped my load in her mouth too. She was drooling cum and moaning orgasm from my buddy eating her out.
We all layed back and recharged somewhat, and started again. She was really into this guy, probably because hes new to her sexually. She kept fucking him in every position , and talking dirty to us both. She likes saying to me. " do you like seeing your friends fucking me?"... and she was telling him to" treat her like a married sl*t", and he did!! He fucked her silly. She must have came 10 times w/ him alone. We just kept sharing her and passing her off to each other. When she was on top of him riding, he came in her pussy w/ a huge load , that ran out of her when she got up. She sucked him clean, while I doggied her and shot my load for sloppy seconds. She was leaking cum while she layed on the bed telling us that she enjoyed it all.
She took a shower w/ him, like she did last time. Then he left for home.
Just a mid week MMf for the wife.. She is thinking about making him one of the "select " friends.. BUT that won't be for a while, until we know hes OK to be with her alone. We are very selecdtive for that.

past pic below, not today.
Attached Thumbnails
ba32.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 07-08-2015 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:31 AM

Default W/ friend

Tell or ask, comments,,, she likes reading & responding.....
Old 07-09-2015, 06:20 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
A few weeks ago, POST #79, we had a session with an old friend, BUT the first time intimate w/ him. He has a miserable wife who is never satisfied w/ anything..poor guy.

Well we had another session w/ him MMF this afternoon to the wifes delight. She liked him last time, as his attitude was good, and he was pretty good in bed. So we gave it another shot to see if its consistant. It was!!
She invited him over and she told him why when he arrived. He was good with it and willing. So the wife entertained us both , first in the livng room lap dancing us and teasing us to hardness.
She wore yellow heels, black garters, & black stockings and a loose chimese. .. Definatily a crowd pleaser outfit. So like I said she lap danced us in that outfit, the she sucked us both to her desired hardness! and climbed onto his cock and took it for a ride on the couch. I really enjoyed seeing her ass bouncing on his cock. I got up on the couch and she sucked me to keep me hard..
We then went to the bedroom, and she layed back on the bed and we took turns sliding our cocks in her pussy while she moaned, and kept saying "harder". We just kept taking turns fucking her in every position we could, including spit-roasting her alot. My buddy shot a load in her mouth first. It was a big one and she gaged some and it dribbled out. I quickly moved to her mouth for a second load, while he went down on her (before either of us came in her pussy), and I pumped my load in her mouth too. She was drooling cum and moaning orgasm from my buddy eating her out.
We all layed back and recharged somewhat, and started again. She was really into this guy, probably because hes new to her sexually. She kept fucking him in every position , and talking dirty to us both. She likes saying to me. " do you like seeing your friends fucking me?"... and she was telling him to" treat her like a married sl*t", and he did!! He fucked her silly. She must have came 10 times w/ him alone. We just kept sharing her and passing her off to each other. When she was on top of him riding, he came in her pussy w/ a huge load , that ran out of her when she got up. She sucked him clean, while I doggied her and shot my load for sloppy seconds. She was leaking cum while she layed on the bed telling us that she enjoyed it all.
She took a shower w/ him, like she did last time. Then he left for home.
Just a mid week MMf for the wife.. She is thinking about making him one of the "select " friends.. BUT that won't be for a while, until we know hes OK to be with her alone. We are very selecdtive for that.

past pic below, not today.
That's a great session! She is a beauty!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s