uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Old 03-30-2011, 09:47 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to docmike1
Arrow MWR

During my first tour in Iraq we did not have great internet access. We had to go to an MWR (morale,welfare,recreation) tent to get access. The females would put pics on there thumb drives and plug them into the community computers then forget to erase them from the harddrive before leaving computer. Because the internet took about 10mins to start up each time we would scroll thru the pics while we waited and bring our thumb drives to upload pics to. Soldiers would also share them with friends on other FOB's. This created a huge circle of photos roaming around Iraq. My second trip to Iraq was just as pleasant and I was on a larger FOB that time. Remember seeing some MP females in the chow hall that we had seen on the net thru pic sharing. If I can find some of the pics I'll upload. Some were destroyed by a comp crash I had a few years back. Attached is a video I had come across in Camp Rustimayah in Baghdad in 2007. I am not a paid member so if you have vids please PM me with some good stuff. Thx

The Doc

Zips with WMV format vids and slide shows
Attached Files
File Type: zip CLS Hemcon class.zip (15.80 MB, 831 views)
Old 03-30-2011, 09:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to docmike1
Cool I have found other vids/slide shows

If someone can tell me how to Upload larger than 32mb ZIP files I have some more files. One is pretty fucken good so let me know how to share.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:08 AM

Thanked 54,165 Times in 1,429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmike1 View Post
If someone can tell me how to Upload larger than 32mb ZIP files I have some more files. One is pretty fucken good so let me know how to share.
32MB is the limit for zip/rar files, you have to split it larger
Old 03-30-2011, 10:23 AM

Nice pixs yes I'm a retired Navy Corpsman so I understand you view on the drama and such would like to see more of the ladies if you find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmike1 View Post
During my first tour in Iraq we did not have great internet access. We had to go to an MWR (morale,welfare,recreation) tent to get access. The females would put pics on there thumb drives and plug them into the community computers then forget to erase them from the harddrive before leaving computer. Because the internet took about 10mins to start up each time we would scroll thru the pics while we waited and bring our thumb drives to upload pics to. Soldiers would also share them with friends on other FOB's. This created a huge circle of photos roaming around Iraq. My second trip to Iraq was just as pleasant and I was on a larger FOB that time. Remember seeing some MP females in the chow hall that we had seen on the net thru pic sharing. If I can find some of the pics I'll upload. Some were destroyed by a comp crash I had a few years back. Attached is a video I had come across in Camp Rustimayah in Baghdad in 2007. I am not a paid member so if you have vids please PM me with some good stuff. Thx

The Doc

Zips with WMV format vids and slide shows
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterBonzo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s