Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2022, 05:38 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts
Default Yoga pants MILF

I don't know if this is the best thread for this story but I went through six pages of non fiction and it was the closest. Maybe we should start a dedicated "Yoga Pants" thread.

This morning I was dropping my daughter off at daycare and there was a mom that was getting her kid out of the car or fixing her coat or something. I am not really sure what she was doing but she was bent over at the waist with her back to the bright morning sun. She was wearing black yoga pants that were I am guessing a bit too small for her. Anyway a combination of the stretched fabric and the morning sun made them completely sheer. She was wearing a black thong and you could actually see that it was kind of wedged in her lips as they were spilling over a bit on both sides. It seems like she stayed like that for some time. I waited for her to stand up before getting out of my truck. I really do not think she had any idea she was giving me a show but I sure as hell enjoyed it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2022, 01:57 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I got out of my car in a parking lot just as a mom was getting her baby, diaper bag, stroller etc out. She was struggling a bit, I asked her if I could help, she nodded, so she handed me stuff, I got the stroller set up and all the other gear while she got the baby. Her crop top fell away and I got a nice up blouse view of her nursing boobs, I was actually embarrassed to take advantage, but it does pay off to be patient and helpful.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2023, 01:10 AM

Default Massive tits, no bra!

I spent some time with a couple colleagues at a local camp recently, and the daughter of one of my buddies really caught my eye. She's 19 and has massive tits, easily a D cup (maybe bigger). It was really hot, and most mornings this college student would walk around in her sleeveless shirts with no bra, just letting her hugs away in the breeze. Her nipples often pushed the material out, revealing her areolas as well. One morning I was eating at a breakfast table with her and you could see the chest area above her stomach with her tits resting freely, and I got more than an eyeful when she later bent over to rummage through her backpack.

She MUST know she's hot as hell, and since she did *sometimes* wear a bra, the times she went free had to be intentional. I did everything I could to remain courteous and polite (no outright staring!), but even so I was treated to some mighty fine natural views during this trip!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jonjacobs64 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2023, 12:58 PM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 164 Posts
Default Paris

Just got back from a few days in Paris and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at just how many women were going braless. The better part was as it was a heatwave there were a lot of thin and semi transparent tops on display.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thelighterthief For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1