Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2024, 05:00 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmajeanb View Post
I swallow, I love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth and then letting it slide slowly down my throat. I love to deep throat and feel the throbbing in my mouth and then the explosion of cum deep in my throat. I cant see any reason to give a BJ if I'm not going to get a mouthful of cum and swallow it all. I can get an orgasm giving head and getting my mouth full of cum. I love it. I would rather give a BJ than shag. Many times when shagging I will stop in mid thrust and take his cock into my mouth and finish him off so I can taste his cum mixed with my pussy juices. I love the feel of a throbbing cock as it squirts in my mouth with my lips wrapped tightly around the shaft. When I swallow cum it is an incredible feeling as it slides down my throat and it sends me into wild ecstasy. The intensity of my orgasm when I am giving head and getting my mouth filled with cum and then swallowing it is hard to describe, it is overwhelming. I squirt all over the place!
Will you marry me?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2024, 01:13 PM

Thanked 3,652 Times in 305 Posts
Default Are you sure????

Quote:
I swallow, I love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth and then letting it slide slowly down my throat. I love to deep throat and feel the throbbing in my mouth and then the explosion of cum deep in my throat. I cant see any reason to give a BJ if I'm not going to get a mouthful of cum and swallow it all. I can get an orgasm giving head and getting my mouth full of cum. I love it. I would rather give a BJ than shag. Many times when shagging I will stop in mid thrust and take his cock into my mouth and finish him off so I can taste his cum mixed with my pussy juices. I love the feel of a throbbing cock as it squirts in my mouth with my lips wrapped tightly around the shaft. When I swallow cum it is an incredible feeling as it slides down my throat and it sends me into wild ecstasy. The intensity of my orgasm when I am giving head and getting my mouth filled with cum and then swallowing it is hard to describe, it is overwhelming. I squirt all over the place!
Are you sure your name isn't Linda Lovelace. It seems to me that in the movie Deep Throat, Linda couldn't cum so she went to the doctor and he found that her clitoris was in her throat. Sound like maybe you are the same.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2024, 11:31 AM

Thanked 1,223 Times in 66 Posts
Default You may be right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
Are you sure your name isn't Linda Lovelace. It seems to me that in the movie Deep Throat, Linda couldn't cum so she went to the doctor and he found that her clitoris was in her throat. Sound like maybe you are the same.
You may be right, but I never have any complaints from the men I'm with. They like it and I really like it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wilmajeanb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2024, 11:33 AM

Thanked 1,223 Times in 66 Posts
Default Marry me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
Will you marry me?
I am already taken, sorry about that!
The Following User Says Thank You to wilmajeanb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2024, 09:02 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
I am already taken, sorry about that!
The Following User Says Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2024, 04:16 PM

Thanked 1,040,941 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default I believe more now with the changing times!

Back in my early days of dating and having any type of sexual relation with a girlfriend it seemed like all of them were different in some way!
Some were eager to full around in my car and after making out for awhile, being able to feel some boobs was easy on some but I had others that were not!
I went out with 2 sisters, a older one that was living by herself and she would even instigate most of the sex by saying - You wanna do a Quickie? She was slim with a great body and smaller perky tits! But her middle sister and they still had another that I didn't try taking out! That middle one lived with her parents and other sister, she had huge tits and I tried feeling them or groping them many times during our make out sessions - but she would take her hand and remove mine from her tit!
Later I found more willing GF's thru girlfriends that were always good for enjoying sex when I wanted to have some but couldn't find a GF in need, but knew where the old standby's could be found!
I was introduced to a Busty beauty that worked in the Medical field and my old GF that introduced Us told me she enjoys all kinds of sexual pleasures and she was right about that cause I enjoyed much on our first meeting!~ lol
She was the 1st girl to do oral on my cock in my car, but I pulled her head up when I was going to CUM and got it all in my hand!
She told me so much naughty things that all the other girls / women at her work place talked about and just hearing them got me excited! She would say that the things she heard the others talking about made her want to give it all a try cause they would ask each other if they ever did that and how they enjoyed it?
Her main talk was on having a guy CUM in her mouth and having her swallow it, she wanted me to help her doing it but I would always pull out of her mouth because I wasn't sure if it was right or not at the time?
With the group of mostly married couples that we share fun with, the women would do some things but not everything so you had to ask before time! Later it got to the point where all the women got to witness what the others did, they just said they'll give it a try as a one time deal if they enjoyed it or not!
My wife and the neighbors wife was in this, my wife let the guys cum in her mouth and swallowed it as the other wife didn't! But she enjoyed taking a cock in her asshole with Cum, but my wife wouldn't do that one!
Later they both changed and are willing to do all of it, but the neighbors hubby & I still enjoy swapping wife's for what they didn't do before for Us! lol
I know a few guys telling me they went out with women that didn't do oral, but I never had that happen to me cause after so many sessions they would go down without asking or pushing down!
The one thing I had to do almost daily was clean up my front seat from CUM and pussy juices, along with tons of Public hairs those girls left behind and I did start to save too~
That's some of my early adventures with girls / women!
Old 04-23-2024, 11:28 PM

Thanked 5,837 Times in 325 Posts

My wife does swallow now and then, the taste isn`t her favorite but she loves me and wants me to be happy, plus, it shuts me up for awhile.
The Following User Says Thank You to bone4annie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2024, 08:43 AM

Thanked 17,564 Times in 1,120 Posts

My wife always said that she loved it, but she also knows that "men" love to HEAR that she loves to swallow.

So we often talked about this and her honest end conclusion is that she likes it, not loves it, but she sure thinks it's "hot" when guys cum in their mouth. She honestly doesn't think that many women actually "love" it.
'
But every person is different.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:41 AM

Default wife

My wife has always swallowed,I asked her if she has ever not,she said she always had swallowed everyone she ever did from the first time ever,I thought that was hot,sometime when she blows me now I'll ask her to hold my cum in her mouth and give me a big wet kiss before she swallows,I don't know why I do that but it tells me she she has a big wadd in her mouth and down it goes and she loves it.Not sure how many guys she has done before we met but she said in high school she did quite a few and I do know one for her ex boyfriend well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM

Thanked 4,012 Times in 228 Posts

My wife loves to give head and is happy to swallow, although her preference is to get the cum deep in her pussy, which is where it ends up most of the time. But she's good with guzzling it if that's what happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s