photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2023, 01:47 PM

Default I nearly get an erection with the carer.

Hi! I am a bloke of 52, and I had a very severe brain injury about 10 years ago now. To look at me, I look fine, just non of my muscles really work now. I spend all my waking hours in an electric wheelchair.* I am as fit as I can be under the circumstances, very healthy and quite slim. I live on my own with carers coming in 3 times a day.*
I have 4 carers now, that share the week and the shifts amongst themselves.

One joined me about 2 weeks ago. To do 3 putting me to bed visits. She is quite tall and slim, about 35 and quite sweet. I suppose she's attractive ish.*

Anyway, one of the things she does, when I am in bed, is massage some cream into my thighs for about a minute. Her massage technique is very, very slow, and her hand goes to the inside of my thighs, and she also massages quite close to my penis. I must say that it does feel nice........sensual! I am completely flaccid when she starts, but by the time she finishes, my penis is quite big, not fully erect,* but quite big and swollen. I have apologised, but she just says that it's ok.

I look forward to her visits now, as it's quite nice that my penis grows as she massages. I am tempted to get her to massage me for a bit longer, so that my penis will be fully erect in front of her.
Old 12-24-2023, 11:09 AM

Thanked 3,104 Times in 163 Posts

This reminds me of an instance with my wife. She was a carer for a guy who broke his back in a motorcycle accident. He lived at home and had carers stay overnight so that his wife could sleep through. They had two children and she looked after all three during the day, but couldn't do so if her nights were spent looking after her husband as well. My wife worked three nights a week for the family. Colin had a sleevevtype catheter and when he bathed of a morning it would be removed while we was in the bath. He'd often masturbate in the bath. My wife was OK with this after the first time which took her by surprise. She told me about it when she came home. I found it funny and also a turn on if I'm honest. I asked her if she'd touched his cock , she hadn't . She did find it a turn on, another guy masturbating while she was in the room with her.

This went on for a while, and he often asked my wife to wank him. She'd joke with him that she'd want him off for his 50th birthday, a few months away. I loved the idea of her wanking him. He was well endowed and uncut. She liked watching him wank, his foreskin sliding back and forth. I'm cut so it was a novelty for her. She was working the night before his 50th birthday and I asked her if she was going to keep her promise. He'd not forgotten it either. Having a bath in the morning he had a rock hard cock. She slipped out of the bathroom and rang me asking what should she do. I said to wank him off and tell me about it when she got home.

She went back to the bathroom, knelt down by the bath and took his cock in her hand. It wasn't the easiest position to masturbate someone in. She undid the top of her tunic so he could get a good view of her tits. That and her hand on his cock soon had him cumming. He must have been saving it up as my wife said spurt after spurt shot from his cock. When he'd finished she said his spunk was floating all over the surface of the bath water. When she got home she told me all about it as she wanked me off. If found it a huge turn on to think that an hour or two before she'd had another man's cock in her hand. Sadly, for both him and me it was a one-off.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:06 AM

A few months ago I had an operation on my testicles, I'd had a very large hydrocele for several years and they eventually took it off, it was day surgery and I had the district nurse coming in to keep and eye on it change the dressings, each day was a different nurse, so each day I had to book my ball bag up so they could get at it often feeling my testicles to see if things were ok inside, it went on for 5 weeks every other day towards the end, with some of the better looking ones my very small cock started to get hard and it brought a smile to several of their faces seeing this two inch long cock beginning to stand up for them.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2023, 12:31 PM

I had a run in with a stray dog once and got bit and to be on the safe side decided to go to the clinic to see if I needed a rabies shot. The female doc advised it would be a good idea since it was a stray and unlikely to be vaccinated. So she said I first needed a booster that would have to go in my butt cheek. I’m not sure why, she never explained, but at this point she called a female nurse into the room who did nothing but stand there and watch. Maybe because I was going to be partially nude, there needed to be someone else there? I don’t know. But I stood there in very tight boxer briefs while she readied the needles. The nurse tried not to look but I was getting horny being exposed and started to stiffen up. The doctor was behind me but I at one point made eye contact with the nurse and mouthed “sorry” for the erection. And she shook her head as if to say “it’s ok”. The doc finished the booster and told me to pull my pants up and I clearly caught the nurse watch me tuck my rock hard package into my pants. As aroused as I was this was followed by four more shots to the arm which kinda killed the moment.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wdyitc For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2024, 04:13 PM

I was in the hospital for about a week with a ruptured appendix. Really bad fever at first, but got better quickly. A couple days in my charge nurse asked me if I had showered during the last couple of days before admission and I said no. She said that in all honesty, I was a little gamey and she was going to have the nurse's aide come by and give me a sponge bath. Didn't really think much about what that would involve.

So the aide comes in and she's a young, hot blonde, and those uniforms really flatter a nice figure. So she gets to work, maintaining eye contact, very professional. Constant line of questions about my high school, where I was in college, what I was studying, etc. I was maintaining, although I admit to getting a little turned on when she was rubbing some lotion into my back. Last thing she did was take the wash cloth and wipe off my scrotum and cock. When she touched my scrotum, my cock shot to attention and when she wiped it off it was practically a handjob. She took a towel and dried me off, then put a fresh gown on my arms and tied it behind by neck. She pulled it all the way down before pulling away the old gown, but my erection was making a major tent.

I said something like "sorry about that" but she said don't worry about it, it happens all the time. At least you aren't asking me to do other things or offering me money. I said something like "really", and she said yes, especially with older guys. She helped me get my robe on and then helped me move over into the chair while she changed my sheets. Then she was done and on her way. I admit to having a few improper thoughts about her after she was gone!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2024, 08:22 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britboy View Post
This reminds me of an instance with my wife. She was a carer for a guy who broke his back in a motorcycle accident. He lived at home and had carers stay overnight so that his wife could sleep through. They had two children and she looked after all three during the day, but couldn't do so if her nights were spent looking after her husband as well. My wife worked three nights a week for the family. Colin had a sleevevtype catheter and when he bathed of a morning it would be removed while we was in the bath. He'd often masturbate in the bath. My wife was OK with this after the first time which took her by surprise. She told me about it when she came home. I found it funny and also a turn on if I'm honest. I asked her if she'd touched his cock , she hadn't . She did find it a turn on, another guy masturbating while she was in the room with her.

This went on for a while, and he often asked my wife to wank him. She'd joke with him that she'd want him off for his 50th birthday, a few months away. I loved the idea of her wanking him. He was well endowed and uncut. She liked watching him wank, his foreskin sliding back and forth. I'm cut so it was a novelty for her. She was working the night before his 50th birthday and I asked her if she was going to keep her promise. He'd not forgotten it either. Having a bath in the morning he had a rock hard cock. She slipped out of the bathroom and rang me asking what should she do. I said to wank him off and tell me about it when she got home.

She went back to the bathroom, knelt down by the bath and took his cock in her hand. It wasn't the easiest position to masturbate someone in. She undid the top of her tunic so he could get a good view of her tits. That and her hand on his cock soon had him cumming. He must have been saving it up as my wife said spurt after spurt shot from his cock. When he'd finished she said his spunk was floating all over the surface of the bath water. When she got home she told me all about it as she wanked me off. If found it a huge turn on to think that an hour or two before she'd had another man's cock in her hand. Sadly, for both him and me it was a one-off.
Awesome story that. I'd LOVE to have my wife tell me about wanking off another bloke whilst doing me.
She DID give a school friend of hers a hand job when we were first (casually) dating but claims to have no memory of it 20 years later. I wouldn't be against her wanking off one of my mates, or even a work colleague and telling me about it afterwards.
The Following User Says Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2024, 08:31 AM

Thanked 16,282 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EltonC View Post
At least you aren't asking me to do other things or offering me money. I said something like "really", and she said yes, especially with older guys. She helped me get my robe on and then helped me move over into the chair while she changed my sheets. Then she was done and on her way. I admit to having a few improper thoughts about her after she was gone!
When I had my sponge baths for my open heart surgery, the nurses said similar things. (Because it was the ICU, the nurses did all that instead of the floor techs or whatever they are called.) One was giving me my bath when another came in and stared at my cock while the first one was cleaning it. She said, "Hmmm, and least this guy isn't like those other creepy old guys I had to clean this morning." The first one said, "Ya, that one in particular was a bit extra flirty, huh?"

I said something like, "I try hard to not be like those guys. You must have to go through so much," and the one cleaning me said, "I sort of wish you were a bit flirty, it would be nice for a change being you are so nice and young and all." Then the second one walked out and giggled and said something, but I didn't hear what she said, but it made the first one laugh so hard that she had to stop.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s