Old 12-21-2023, 09:16 PM

Thanked 25,750 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default yes

I don't think anyone?
Old 12-21-2023, 09:24 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
My wife L. has never specifically stated that she regrets this, but based on how she feels about her former brother-in-law, I think this is true.

My wife has 3 sisters, 2 older 1 younger. The second oldest sister married her high school sweetheart just after they both graduated from college. I’ll call him John. I didn’t meet him until shortly before they got married. In my opinion, he was an egotistical ass-hole. He had convinced himself that he was smarter and better than anyone in the world.

Including his wife and her whole family. My opinion of him was shared by all her family and pretty much everyone who came in contact with him.

After L. and I got married, we went to visit them and stayed a week in their home. There was plenty of room and the sisters spent much of their time together. Thankfully I didn’t have to spend much time with the BIL.

About the 3rd day while my wife was showering, John walks in the bathroom without knocking and proceeds to ask my wife some questions. The shower was a clear glass enclosure and L. was completely exposed. She had never been naked in front of John before and she tried to cover herself and told him that she’d talk to him when she was finished. He stood there for a while looking at her and finally said fine and left the bathroom.

When she was finished and drying her hair, still naked, John again entered the bathroom, this time L. was caught totally exposed. She again told him that she would talk to him after she was finished. He said okay and sat down on the stool and waited for her to finish.

L. told him that she would like to have a little privacy and didn’t particularly want him looking at her naked. John told her that she had nothing that her sister didn’t have and that he sees her tits and pussy all the time. L. told him that he could look at his wife all he wanted but that didn’t give him the right to walk in on her whenever he wanted.
He apparently didn’t understand that he wasn’t entitled to free access, because he still sat there and watched my wife until she wrapped the towel around herself and went to the bedroom to put on her clothes.

Three other times he barged in on her while she was dressing or undressing and saw her naked or nearly so.

L. has been naked in front of hundreds of men, some we know and many we don’t know. I’ve only heard her voice her disapproval of John seeing her naked.
If someone did this to my wife there would be an ass-kicking
Old 12-21-2023, 11:32 PM

Nobody
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melbourne_Couple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2023, 09:55 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
John told her that she had nothing that her sister didn’t have and that he sees her tits and pussy all the time.
I had a female friend like this. She would say things like that alllll the time, "It's nothing you or I hadn't seen before." Then I would say, "but you haven't seen MY penis. You don't know its shape, size, color. And I haven't seen YOUR boobs or labia. Are your nipples dark, light, huge, inverted, pointing down, up? So, let me see your boobs right now since I have seen other boobs before and I want to know!"

She stared at me and got my point. I made her very uncomfortable, but she understood. She stopped saying things like that to people.

(We did actually end up seeing each other naked several years later when we were soaked in the rain and didn't want to get her house super wet, but that's for another time.)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2023, 04:04 PM

Thanked 6,702 Times in 273 Posts
Default cufan86

He wasn't worth the effort to kick his ass.

This was typical of him, like I said, he thought the whole world was below him. What pissed him off the most was if people just ignored him.

Also I kinda got off him seeing my wife naked. A way to let him know that I got the better deal on the sisters. Even though her sister was hot, she wasn't as pretty in the face as my wife.

Additionally I couldn't say much because I was seeing his wife naked rather frequently (and had been even before they were married) because she would walk into our room and would borrow my wife's clothes often. It was common for them to try on each other's outfits and strip in front of me. She told my wife and I that she wasn't upset with me seeing her naked or her seeing me naked for that matter. She was very casual about it.

Funny but he was unaware that his wife was naked in front of me. He was so stuck on himself that he was clueless as to what was happening around him.

BTW that same sister"s husbands number 2 and 3 both saw my wife completely naked as well. They were both OK guys and she wasn't upset at all them seeing her.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2024, 09:59 AM

My wife has admitted that there are a few people (all women btw) that she regrets that saw her naked. These all came from various strip games through out the years. She said that the time that they played, they were all either mutual friends/friends but, the common them between them all was an eventual falling out or dislike forming over time. For example, there is one woman in particular (let's call her "C") that my wife has hated for years from a fight they had years ago. We happen to share a daycare 3 days a week and my wife still has a mutual friend with "C", so we run into her pretty often. "C" just so happened to be involved in a game of strip poker with my wife and some of her friends before their fallout, and on this occasion, my wife didn't do so good and lost all her clothes during the game. My wife says it makes things 10x's worse that she still constantly has to see "C" weekly, knowing that this other woman has seen her completely butt ass naked and there is nothing she can do about it. Anytime my wife's friend or anyone else even mentions "C", my wife will immediately blush bright red and I know it's because she is reliving "C" getting to see her totally naked.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bfambro For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2024, 05:36 AM

Thanked 2,155 Times in 124 Posts
Default Her dad

Bobbie says the only person that she regrets seeing her nude was her dad. She's not sure how he saw pictures of her nude, but he said something to her about it, and he wasn't happy. This happened when she was with her previous husband, before I met her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappa For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney