Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2022, 12:48 AM

Thanked 2,021 Times in 64 Posts
Default My Wife in a Bikini

Yes here it is. I thought it was on facebook but i guess she finally deleted her younger pics. Good thingi saved them a while ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewl1285 View Post
Any way we can see the facebook pic of her in that brown flowered bikini?
Attached Thumbnails
Lumii_20201010_230228993.jpg  
Old 08-05-2022, 03:33 AM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
Great story. Does he bring it up because he knows she hates it or because he just likes to remember it?
He likes to remember it , he loves her big tits and he also likes to make her blush . He also enjoys bringing it up to me and discussing her and her sex life.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2022, 06:33 AM

Default Wife's boss sees her nude photos (along with everyone else)

Long story but it is true.

If you were to ask my wife who she regrets most seeing her naked I'm sure she would say her old boss. My wife (GF at the time) worked for a small local bank. She was around 20 years old. We had dabbled in nude photography since she was 18 and had started to put photos on websites such as V**eurweb and Pr*vateVoyeur. We had submitted numerous submissions and never had an issue.

Eventually she started showing more and more and we even started to submit unblurred submissions. My GF was aware and on board nude photos that also showed her face. She would act cool, but she loved posing for the camera. When we started posting photos with her face visible I would tease her and say "what if someone we know saw these?" She would get even more excited. She would say "I wouldn't feel ashamed if someone saw me like that." So we went with it and continued to submit photos. She was extra horny and I was loving showing off my GF. She actually won some money on one of the sites so she became extra determined to win again.

We had submitted like four previous unblurred submissions to various websites and never had any issues. We were just getting ready to leave for vacation and I posted the latest two photo sessions and a video. One set went to Pr*jectVoyeur and the other went to Pr*vateVoyuer. The video went to W*tchersWeb. I submitted the photos for the new contests and we left on vacation that same week. While on vacation I checked the websites just to read the comments and just generally check the site.

One day I see a comment that looks a little strange. Then I see another and another. They don't come out and explicitly name my GF but they seemed a little too familiar. Eventually someone spills the beans in the comments and outs my GF. After many cryptic messages that intimated knowledge on the BB someone said something like "see you at the bank." I told my GF about, but we didn't know exactly who knew. We hoped and naively so that the person would be discreet about the situation.

Get back from vacation, unpack and go to sleep. Next morning GF goes to work and I stay home since I have the day off. About two hours after she leaves she is back home in tears. Apparently word spread around her little bank quickly and her photos where being shared by a bunch of guys at a local factory that had a contract with the bank. Apparently they were passing around 3.5” disks (yup back in the day) with my GF photos and someone even found her video. I heard the bank received many calls requesting to talk to my GF. When she showed up for work she was immediately called into her boss's office.

My wife's boss was always a bit of an odd guy. He always tried to be too friendly and act like he was “one of the guys” and was always intrusive at gatherings. I know my wife couldn't stand the man and never wanted him to look at her in any kind of sexual way.

When this all happened I remember her being quite distraught for a while. All I remember getting out of her was “ he had print outs” of the photos and “made me go through them.” I never pushed for an explanation or anything and had really not thought of this for quite some time.

One night I was working on a project and came downstairs for some tape. I heard my GF (now wife) and her best friend outside talking on the deck. They were having a couple drinks and talking quite animatedly so I just hung back and listened for a little bit.

I have no idea how they came upon the subject. But my wife told her about how she had to quit the bank because of the photos. She said she went to work like any other day and everything seemed ok at work then she was called into her boss's office. She went into the office and her boss was sitting at his desk. His wife (who worked at bank part time) was also in the office sitting beside her husband's desk. And at the chair toward the other side of the desk sat an older man who my wife later found out was a lawyer for the bank.

My wife entered the office and was gestured to sit down in a chair in front of her boss's desk. My wife said her boss started talking and saying something to the effect of these photos had become known to the bank and they had to start an inquiry. My wife then said he pulled out a manila folder and sat it on the desk. My wife said her boss started to talk about the incident while his wife and the lawyer took notes.

My wife said he opened the manila folder and she saw a photo of her standing provocatively in a skirt and sweater unzipped below her breasts. Nothing was showing, but there was no mistaking this was a naughty photo. And she said these were 8x11 prints on photo paper. She said the corners had all kinds of finger prints so she knew these had been looked at previously at least a few times. She said he proceeded to describe every photo in detail so he could have it “entered into the record.” She said as the photos became naughtier, he kept his composure but would describe the photos in such explicit detail as his accomplices took notes.

My wife's friend was intrigued and asked her what she meant about the “explicit details.” My wife got silent, but then provided an example. My wife said she had already had to look at numerous photos of herself in states of undress and some entirely nude in front of her boss and his wife and the lawyer. She said her boss would describe the photo in detail while the other two appeared to take notes.

Wife says the three of them are sitting around her boss's desk and he has been describing every photo “For the record” to her and the other two in the office. My wife's friend asked for an example and my wife replied. That she had sat through a few photos when her boss pulled out a photo she did not expect. Previously all the photos had been from one set. This photo was from a completely different set and website.

She said she wanted to curl up and disappear when he produced the latest photo. She said he started by saying “This is photo number nine. Subjects face is visible it appears to be Jessica smiling at the camera.” He then started to describe the rest of the photo in detail. He said “ Subject is shown in photo lying on back completely nude. Subject's legs are pulled outward and upward toward chest. My wife said he started going back and for between her name and “subject.” He next said “Jessica's vagina is clearly visible in the photo. Jessica's vagina is shaved bald in this photo. Subjects vagina is spread open by her hands while her arms hold back her legs. Clitoris is visible in the photograph. Anus is visible and slightly darker pigment than surrounding skin. She said he would finally hold up the photo in front of her and ask if it was indeed her or if she believed it to be fake. My wife said the photos were obviously of her so all she could do was nod her head in the affirmative.

Once he had gone through all the photos she said he started acting like he was concerned about my wife and wanted to know the background stories of the photos. He kept acting like he was concerned about her. She said he kept wanting to call the police and have it investigated. She said he kept pushing the police aspect in front of the lawyer and his wife in the office. My wife said the last thing she wanted was to involve the police so she had to basically admit to everything (his plan the whole time I'm sure).

She said to end the inquiry and not involve the police she basically had to admit to everything. She had to assure them that yes she knew that she had nude photographs on the internet. She also had to confirm that the photos were put online with her consent. Finally he made her confirm that she knew that many members of the bank had copies of her photos and were actively sharing them with other members of the bank. She told her friend she was completely humiliated by the end of the ordeal.

Long story but true story. Remember my wife was only 20 and this was a small time bank in a small town. She was naive and her boss and his friends took advantage. Only three other people other than my wife were in that meeting. They were all twice her age and if they agreed how to proceed then that was that. I truly believe she was subjected to the extra humiliation at the meeting due to her young age and naivete. Worse was my wife never cared for her boss. She said he definitely was a pervert and never wanted him to look at her in any kind of sexual way. She said going through the photos in the office was mortifying.

My wife never told me because she knows I was a bit of a hot head back in the day and she didn't want me doing something stupid. She was right at the time, but many years later I find the whole ordeal kind of hot.

If you recognize this story please PM me and be discreet. I might start an album with some of these photos if there is interest.
Old 08-22-2022, 01:19 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandd View Post
Long story but it is true.

If you recognize this story please PM me and be discreet. I might start an album with some of these photos if there is interest.
Of course we want to see the photos. Great story.
Old 08-22-2022, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Of course we want to see the photos. Great story.
I agree with everything Cufan said! Please share the photos!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaboosh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2022, 03:26 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

In our younger days we hung out a lot at a party house in town. Four or five guys rented the house and there was always people over there hanging out in the day and partying at night. My wife and I weren’t together yet but knew each other. Just next door was a pizza place that was open late and they got a ton of business from all us stoned and drunk kids. It became a thing that the girls in our group would go over there and flash the guys working and they’d give us free pizza. My wife got roped into it once. She said her and two other girls who she didn’t know very well went over there and asked about it and the guy at the counter called three other workers over for the view. The rule was the girls had to expose their boobs while they counted out ten seconds. So it was more than just a flash. She said the guys were all in their thirties while these girls were barely out of high school. Seemed funny and not a big deal at the time but she’s creeped out by it now.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2022, 07:35 AM

Default Wife's boss continued.

I showed a friend my last post. He was pretty surprised by some of the alleged conduct by my wife's boss. He knew my wife's boss and agreed that he was definitely a strange guy but he wasn't sure about him going through my wife's photos in front of her along with his wife and lawyer. He said that seemed a little far fetched and maybe my wife was being dramatic for her friend. I thought about it and had to agree a little bit. It does seem a stretch. But she described it in such detail that I thought there might be something to it.

So I decided to get lunch at the mall and see if my wife's old coworker Cindy was working at one of the anchor stores. I found Cindy and small talked for a while. I then asked her to tell me about the incident. I told her it came up recently and there were some details that I was curious about. Cindy was hesitant, but I told her that it was many years ago and I wasn't trying to start something or blame anybody. I explained that my wife wouldn't tell me, but I'd heard something and now it was driving me nuts. She took a break and we got drinks and a couple seats in a private part of the food court.

She explained that my wife's boss found out about the photos because they started getting phone calls requesting to talk to my wife. We had left for two weeks on vacation and she said the calls started about two days after we left. She said some of the calls were indecent and it started to make a commotion in the bank. Then the rumor of my wife's nude photos started to spread around the bank and one of the local factories that had many members of the local bank. Next thing a some 3.5” disks started to be traded around that were full of my wife's photos.

One day Cindy goes into work and my wife's boss requests her in his office. She went in the office and there was the boss, his secretary (wife) and the office manager Laura. She said he explained to her that he was given some photos and wanted her to ID the person in the photos and that it was a sensitive matter. She said she sat down in front of the desk between the secretary and Laura. She told me he pulled out a manila envelope and pulled out some large prints. He then started to lay down the prints in front of the ladies. She said he sat down around a dozen photos of my wife in all manner of undress. He said he wanted to verify it was my wife. She said they all studied the photos and in one particular photo she had a shirt on that she had worn to work so they knew beyond all doubt.

I asked her if he made my wife go through the photos and she said that he did. Apparently my wife's boss and managers were her parents age. She was 20 at the time so they all kind of looked at her as a young girl still. After all she was close to some of their kids' age. Cindy said her boss was concerned at first that the photos were hacked or something. Then apparently he was made aware some of the photos had been on the net for a while so obviously this wasn't a one time fluke. Cindy said her boss relaxed a little when he was pretty certain they weren't stolen, but he was very unhappy with my wife and thought she needed taught a lesson. We all knew he was super strict with his daughters and according to Cindy he thought of my wife like a daughter (in some kind of weird way).

Cindy told me of the morning that my wife came back to work. My wife just settled into her position when boss's secretary tells her she is wanted in the office. This is a common occurrence so my wife never thought twice, but Cindy said her stomach dropped at the announcement. My wife and the secretary went into the office. Cindy said she “decided to put away some files.” Cindy said she went to the filing cabinet outside her boss's door seeing if she could hear anything. Cindy said since it was very early and only around a quarter of staff were in the office. She said the office was dead quiet and she was able to hear quite well what went on in the office.

She did confirm that my wife's boss would produce a photo and study it for a few moments. He would then place the photo on the desk for my wife, the secretary and lawyer to see. He would then describe the photo in detail “for the minutes of the investigation.” She said he wanted to embarrass her to teach her a lesson as he apparently put it. I told her I didn't believe my wife would have stood for that and would her boss really do that? Cindy told me to remember that it was many years ago and we didn't have smart phones to really record any conversations. And these people were all much older than my wife (gf at the time) and they were able to basically bully her. Cindy agreed that they had three witnesses who all knew each other for many years and I'm sure had the same story if my wife had tried to complain.

I told her thanks and I was grateful she could clear some things up for me. I wanted to ask her one more thing, but I became a bit shy. Cindy looked at my face and asked what was up? I told her I wanted to ask her one more thing, but it might be embarrassing. She gave me a look and I asked her if she remembered how her boss described the photos. Cindy smiled really big and laughed. She asked me why and I said because I heard how my wife described it and wondered how she remembered it. She concentrated for a few moments and then looked at me and said she remembered one photo in particular. Cindy was listening outside the office and the description made her remember the photo immediately.

Cindy said her boss would start out and state the number of the photo and then describe it in detail. She said she remembered picture number four. Boss says “Here is photo number four. Subject seen on hands and knees facing away from the camera. Subjects face is not visible, but this photo appears to a continuation of the previous photos.” Boss said “The appearance of her genitalia and freckle on right buttock confirm this is a photo of Jessica.” “Jessica's vagina and anus are shown prominently in this photo. Jessica's entire vaginal area is hairless as well as her anal region, matching earlier photos.” “Jessica is seen reaching a hand through her legs and spreading her vagina.” Boss paused for a moment and then continued “Jessica's inner labia are also spread. Her vaginal opening is visible and appears moist.” “Jessica's anus is pink with slight darker skin surrounding.” Boss then says “Jessica is there anything you would like to add? Did I miss anything?” Cindy said he did this for all of the photos. Cindy said he had wanted to “scare her straight” (or maybe shame her straight).

She left the job many years ago and things weren't easy for a while. We come from a small city and it seems like everyone knows everyone. My wife's photos were traded by many and also ended up on other websites. Even today there are a few photos on various sites if you know where to look. She did get random guys trying to hit on her while she shopping and she got many dirty looks from some of the women in the area. Apparently many of the guys had a crush on my wife and looked forward to seeing her when they cashed their checks. I guess when the photos came out they caused some trouble in a few households.

It was scary and crazy when it happened but looking back on it now it is pretty fucking hot! My wife stopped taking photos for a while but eventually got back into it. She still acts like she wants to forget the whole ordeal and doesn't talk about it much at all.

Side note, my friend came over to borrow a tool on a Sunday afternoon. Somehow his dumbass brings up the photos and situation. My wife turns a bit cold and continues about her day. I repeatedly tell my friend how stupid he is and how he needs a foot in his ass. Well he leaves about half an hour later and my wife is jumping my bones! I mean she was enthusiastic like I hadn't seen for a while.

I think (well know) that she also finds the situation titillating. When she was younger she always had a thing for being caught naked. It always gave her a rush. Now this situation was a bit much for her I mean it wasn't a couple people, no this was all of her coworkers, her bosses and her customers. I guarantee her photos were seen by hundreds of local people. She definitely got caught naked!

PS I added some photos to an album. These are some of the same photos I mention in the post.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dandd For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2022, 11:54 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Her ex-husband
Old 08-29-2022, 06:25 PM

Default Her former supervisor

When my wife and I were still just dating we went through an on again/off again period when we were about 21 or so. At the time she was working in the admin office of a major manufacturer located in our town, and going to college at the same time. One of our “off again” periods coincided with Spring Break and she ended up going on a trip with a several co-workers, to include her boss, who was married, in his early 40s, and had several kids. My wife said she and the coworkers just danced, and drank, and hung out by the pool where they were staying for several days. On the last night they were dancing and her bosss started to run his hands alone her ass and grinded against her, and kissed her neck at times. For some reason, on the last night, my wife and another young female co-worker didn’t have a room to stay in, so they somehow ended up crashing at the boss’s room. He told the girls they could stay, but one would have to sleep on the couch and the other would sleep in the bed with him.

My wife said when they first got to the room, they all were in the bed for a while, but nothing was happening really. After a while, the other girl went to sleep on the couch and my wife remained in the bed. My wife said the guy started to make out with her and stripped down to his underwear. He then told her she needed to be in her underwear only too if she was going to stay in the bed with him. My wife said she felt weird undressing with the guy while the other girl was still awake on the couch, but for reasons she couldn’t explain she complied. When she got back into bed my wife said the guy was all over her tits immediately, groping and sucking on them. She said she wasn’t really interested in him, but let him keep going anyhow. Her boss placed her hand on his hard cock inside his underwear and prompted her to stroke him.

She said the lights were still on and she resisted when he said he wanted her suck his cock because the other girl wasn’t totally out yet. Her boss ended up turning the lights off, and stripped off his underwear and got back into bed. She said he guided her head towards his cock, but she claimed she didn’t suck him, just licked and nuzzled it a bit. I found this part hard to believe because she’s a voracious cock sucker and loves to do it.

Her boss eventually removed her panties and pulled on to him. She claimed they didn’t fuck, just made out and rubbed against each other. To this day she says she didn’t fuck him, even though that’s also hard to believe. She said they eventually just fell asleep and then woke up in the morning, both naked and exposed to the other girl.

They all returned home that day and there were times afterwards that her boss tried to have lunch with her alone and would sometimes make comments at work suggesting they have an ongoing arrangement. She and I got back together shortly afterwards and I was a bit of a hot head and wanted to kick his ass, so she eventually left the job for a variety of reasons. After their Spring Break experience she met his wife and kids at a work-family function and it made her feel terrible about hooking up with the guy. She was always convinced he had told some of the other guys at work about it and between his age, his marriage, and what she believed to be him blabbing about her at work, she said she regretted ever getting naked and booking up with him.

At the time it pissed me off, but years later I started to enjoy it when she would tell me more details about the night. For a while I was convinced she had hooked up with the other girl too, but she denies that. I think there’s still a chance I’ll learn more one day.
Old 08-30-2022, 09:44 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
My ex wife knows her pics have been seen by several of our friends but there was guy she found sleazy and when I ask her now, many years later, she cites him as being one she wishes hadn’t seen her. She still runs into him and neither one mentions it. But she knows he’s thinking it.
She's still really good friends with her 1st ever boyfriend (and the first guy she had sex with) from her school days. He ended up marrying another girl from their group of friends and the 3 of them are Facebook friends (they live in the next village over) and she often shares the odd picture/story about them.

Weirdly I used to work with the guy, but this was before I knew my wife and we only realised this way after the event.

I was teasing her the other day - she showed me a pic of them on holiday and remarked how old he looked. I replied by saying "you let him kiss you on the lips. you let him touch your tits and you wanked him off etc etc"

She was getting visibly uncomfortable with my teasing - she never wants to talk about her past life these days - she claims that, after 18 years together she can't remember any details about any of her exes, whereas I can remember every pair of tits I've seen and every sexual act I've done and with whom - so the conversation didn't go anywhere

On the flipside, my wife knows all about my previous conquests and has shared many a table in a pub or restaurant with girls in our friend circle who I've seen naked and done all sorts with. She claims not to care :-D
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s