uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2022, 10:22 AM

Default College times

My wife had one of her college friends who was in our area on business stay with us a couple of days before she had to leave. They spent a lot of time reliving their college days and drinking wine. I found some of the stories humorous but most I guess it was a case of "you had to be there".

It wasn't until a couple of bottles of wine were consumed before it became more interesting. There was the typical "do you remember so and so?" then her friend brought up a guy"s name that had apparently become big in the tech business. I could tell by my wife's reaction there must be a good story. Her friend laughed as my wife blushed and said to my wife "that was some research paper you did!".

That is when I started asking questions and her friend acted surprised I hadn't heard about it and started to relay what happened when my wife interrupted her and took over telling me the story. It was her first year of college and she got wrapped up in the party life and let her class work suffer.

Then it came time for a big research paper to be submitted and she had not come close to completing one. She was getting desperate when she was introduced to this guy who was known to do all kinds of papers for people in exchange for cash or pot. She described him as not being attractive at all and kind of nerdy. She asked him if he could help her as time was running out. She was working at a fast food place and offered him free food whenever she was working as she had no money of drugs to offer.

He said he would consider it and would email her back. A day later and he sent her a message that stunned her, he wanted to have sex with her in return for the paper. She immediately told him no way but he counter offered that if she would let him see her naked and get him off in some way. She was in a spot and agreed to do it.

She went to his dorm room a couple of days later dreading what was about to happen. He had his computer on with the research paper ready on the screen. He told her she could look it over first but he wouldn't print it out until she did her part. While she read it she seen him fumbling around with a camera and feared he was planning to take pictures.

The paper was what she needed and it was time to get her part over with as quickly as possible. She undressed as he sat on a couch with camera in hand. She told him she wouldn't finish if he took pictures with her face shown and he readily agreed. She said he was shaking so bad that the pictures probably were blurry anyway.

When he put the camera down he stood up and dropped his pants and underwear revealing his erection to her. He wanted her to suck him off but she got him to agree to a hand job as he groped her. She said he came within seconds.

I was glad her friend had got her to relive the event as I think about her doing this guy for a research paper. Many other stories were told over those two days but that one really got me going
Old 04-18-2022, 12:22 PM

Default Shamelessness

My GF (Hyojin) is quite open about her past sexual experiences (even to the point of telling me, unsolicited, that her first discovery of masturbation was with her twin sister!) but my favorite is one from her university days. I'll do my best to tell it like she told me, even if I've embellished it countless times in my fantasies!

She was at a late-night cafe in Seoul with several friends, both male and female, and was getting rather tipsy. Now, when she gets tipsy, she becomes flirty, even sl*tty. She started getting touchy with the friend sitting next to her, and they then made out, like the horny teenagers they were. Her other friends (who were also drunk) were giggling and egging them on. They were in the back corner of the cafe, and were completely hidden from view. After a minute of making out, Hyojin felt her friend's cock, which was hard, and she stroked it over his pants, at which point he began rubbing her clit, driving her nuts. As soon as she heard that the workers were all in the back cleaning up, she pulled off her panties, took out his cock, and sat on him, with her friends laughing and telling them to fuck harder. It didn't take long before he came, of course! She said that she wanted more, and almost came onto another of her friends, but they heard the restaurant workers coming out, so they finished up pretty quickly.

Perhaps my favorite part is that she was drunk enough that she forgot her undies, so she had to walk home in a miniskirt, with cum running down her leg, because she left in too much of a hurry to wipe it all properly! I really, really hope lots of people noticed! :-p
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tkdpdx1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2022, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdpdx1 View Post
My GF (Hyojin) is quite open about her past sexual experiences (even to the point of telling me, unsolicited, that her first discovery of masturbation was with her twin sister!) but my favorite is one from her university days. I'll do my best to tell it like she told me, even if I've embellished it countless times in my fantasies!

She was at a late-night cafe in Seoul with several friends, both male and female, and was getting rather tipsy. Now, when she gets tipsy, she becomes flirty, even sl*tty. She started getting touchy with the friend sitting next to her, and they then made out, like the horny teenagers they were. Her other friends (who were also drunk) were giggling and egging them on. They were in the back corner of the cafe, and were completely hidden from view. After a minute of making out, Hyojin felt her friend's cock, which was hard, and she stroked it over his pants, at which point he began rubbing her clit, driving her nuts. As soon as she heard that the workers were all in the back cleaning up, she pulled off her panties, took out his cock, and sat on him, with her friends laughing and telling them to fuck harder. It didn't take long before he came, of course! She said that she wanted more, and almost came onto another of her friends, but they heard the restaurant workers coming out, so they finished up pretty quickly.

Perhaps my favorite part is that she was drunk enough that she forgot her undies, so she had to walk home in a miniskirt, with cum running down her leg, because she left in too much of a hurry to wipe it all properly! I really, really hope lots of people noticed! :-p
Don't we all love it when 'nice' gfs etc at some point admit a genuine sl*tty happening or tendency
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Potteruk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2022, 05:57 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 44 Posts
Default blacked

My gf has a family with many problems and her young life was instable... this instability turned her in a sl*t when she was 18-24. Later she fixed her life coming back to normality and she met me. Now she is more stable and we love to follow our sexual fantasies.

She is not very open on her past but her friend Jane loves to embarrass her telling me story about their past. We had dinner together, alcohol was doing her job and Jane started telling me this story about my gf. At the beginning she was reluctant to tell it so it was mostly told by Jane. Then my gf saw my interest and completed the story.

It was a summer weekend and they were out clubbing with friends. During the night my gf and Jane danced with a group of 3 black guys. My gf was very attracted by one of them and she had "her ass bouncing on his bulge for hours" (this is the description from Jane). Jane danced with him too and confirmed he was very big. After a while the boys invited the girls to their house. They were flatmates. Jane was didn't want to go but my gf accepted so she left the club with the boy she was dancing. The other 2 guys and Jane kept dancing at the club.

Jane and my gf have an agreement to come back home together for safety. After several hours, it was sunrise and my gf was not back to the club so Jane went with the guys their home to see if she was still there. Jane told me my gf was there and she was very laud fucking when they entered. My gf and the boy were in their room with closed door so they didn't listen the other coming in. Jane and the guys went to the living room to have a drink listening the other two fucking. After half an hour my gf and boy come out to the room to drink some water. The boy was naked with his dick bouncing between his legs and my gf had a tshirt just covering half of her ass and her pubes. The guys cheered them for the good fucking. The boy rised his hands as for victory and my gf was smiling trying to cover her pussy pushing the tshirt. My gf explained Jane was sit on lap of one guy with her skirt up to her hips and her tits out.

Jane told my gf was not able to cover and her slit was in view for everyone. One of the guys asked her if her pussy was ok. My gf said she was happy but a little sored. The guy pushed her to show her pussy and with the surprised of everyone she put one leg on the couch and showed her red used and stretched pussy to everyone. The third guy dove to her to lick her pussy. No one complain.

My gf and Jane stopped the story here closing with "we left the house two hours later".
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to skaalsl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2022, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaalsl View Post
My gf has a family with many problems and her young life was instable... this instability turned her in a sl*t when she was 18-24. Later she fixed her life coming back to normality and she met me. Now she is more stable and we love to follow our sexual fantasies.

She is not very open on her past but her friend Jane loves to embarrass her telling me story about their past. We had dinner together, alcohol was doing her job and Jane started telling me this story about my gf. At the beginning she was reluctant to tell it so it was mostly told by Jane. Then my gf saw my interest and completed the story.

It was a summer weekend and they were out clubbing with friends. During the night my gf and Jane danced with a group of 3 black guys. My gf was very attracted by one of them and she had "her ass bouncing on his bulge for hours" (this is the description from Jane). Jane danced with him too and confirmed he was very big. After a while the boys invited the girls to their house. They were flatmates. Jane was didn't want to go but my gf accepted so she left the club with the boy she was dancing. The other 2 guys and Jane kept dancing at the club.

Jane and my gf have an agreement to come back home together for safety. After several hours, it was sunrise and my gf was not back to the club so Jane went with the guys their home to see if she was still there. Jane told me my gf was there and she was very laud fucking when they entered. My gf and the boy were in their room with closed door so they didn't listen the other coming in. Jane and the guys went to the living room to have a drink listening the other two fucking. After half an hour my gf and boy come out to the room to drink some water. The boy was naked with his dick bouncing between his legs and my gf had a tshirt just covering half of her ass and her pubes. The guys cheered them for the good fucking. The boy rised his hands as for victory and my gf was smiling trying to cover her pussy pushing the tshirt. My gf explained Jane was sit on lap of one guy with her skirt up to her hips and her tits out.

Jane told my gf was not able to cover and her slit was in view for everyone. One of the guys asked her if her pussy was ok. My gf said she was happy but a little sored. The guy pushed her to show her pussy and with the surprised of everyone she put one leg on the couch and showed her red used and stretched pussy to everyone. The third guy dove to her to lick her pussy. No one complain.

My gf and Jane stopped the story here closing with "we left the house two hours later".
Love to hear more please
The Following User Says Thank You to Potteruk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2022, 04:47 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 44 Posts
Default blacked 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potteruk View Post
Love to hear more please
As I told I tried to get more info about that ight by my gf and by Jane but they were not very open to details. I only know my gf fucked the three guys in front of Jane and Jane had some actions with the guys too. I tried to investigate if the girls payed together but I got an elusive no. I'd like to think they exchanged some touches and kisses...

Anyway, Jane pushed m gf to tell me what happened the next days. My gf enjoyed so much that big dick that she called the first guy just two days after that night to meet him again. He invited her for dinner at his house. She arrived and found the guy with his roommates. My gf told me they were wearing sport pants without underwear because she could see the shape of their dicks. My gf was well dressed, with make up and ready to go out but the guys told her to relax and enjoy the night at home. My gf removed her high heels and they had dinner with a some beers.

Than they moved to the couch to watch some Netflix. I asked her how she managed her skirt. She told me she removed it before moving to the couch and on the couch one of the guys removed her panties too. She didn't complain and she fucked again the three guys. She didn't give me more details.

Jane asked her to explain the deal she had with the guys. My gf was not happy to tell me but she could not avoid to tell it. The deal was she had to be bottomless every time at their house.

She met the guys every two days for a month. Then the relationship with them was getting toxic and she stopped meeting them.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to skaalsl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2022, 07:57 AM

My wife was what was known as an easy date in her younger years. I know. I was one of dozens of guys who fucked her back when we were teens. It wasn't until our paths crossed again when we were in our 20's that we became a couple. I love hearing stories from her past and she's willing to share them with me. Usually story time is part of foreplay. One of my favorites is how she lost her virginity. She was 15 and in high school. She was dating some guy. They would make out but she would not go all the way. One evening, they were hanging out in the yard at her house. There was a narrow strip of grass in between garages. He led her there and they started kissing. Soon they were down on the grass. His hands started to wander over her small breasts through her shirt. She was OK with that. Then he slid a hand under her shirt and she was OK with that, too. She was wearing a front closure bra that didn't last long. It was at this point she wasn't sure she wanted to continue but not because she didn't like it. She was worried they were outside and could be seen. She looked around and they were fairly well out of sight and it was getting dark out. She didn't stop the guy and he was soon sucking her little boobs. She admits she was getting really turned on and was starting to feel sensations in the pussy she had never felt before. He continued his oral attention to her tits but now started rubbing her pussy through her cut off jeans. He got the jeans open and slid a hand under her panties. It was at this point she slammed on the brakes. She still saw herself as a good girl and good girls didn't do those things. He didn't get mad but looked her in the eyes and delivered a classic line of bullshit. Don't you love me? I love you more than I can say. I want to be with you forever. And guess what? My sweet young 15 year old bride to be fell for it. The shorts and panties came off and he fucked her right there outside in her back yard. And you know what else? She loved it. There was a very slight pain as she was penetrated for the first time but overall, she loved it. She let him fuck her several more times in the next week or two but then he dumped her. So much for staying together forever. lol. He broke her little heart but opened the door to her lust for sex. He must have talked about her to his buddies because she started getting asked out often. Most of the dates she went on from that point on usually ended with sex. Every time I hear this story I get such a hard on which my wife is happy to satisfy.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi123 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2022, 12:39 PM

Default Great story

Love reading this story. Sorry it became toxic for you gf. Did she explain why it became toxic? What happened? Just curious.
Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaalsl View Post
As I told I tried to get more info about that ight by my gf and by Jane but they were not very open to details. I only know my gf fucked the three guys in front of Jane and Jane had some actions with the guys too. I tried to investigate if the girls payed together but I got an elusive no. I'd like to think they exchanged some touches and kisses...

Anyway, Jane pushed m gf to tell me what happened the next days. My gf enjoyed so much that big dick that she called the first guy just two days after that night to meet him again. He invited her for dinner at his house. She arrived and found the guy with his roommates. My gf told me they were wearing sport pants without underwear because she could see the shape of their dicks. My gf was well dressed, with make up and ready to go out but the guys told her to relax and enjoy the night at home. My gf removed her high heels and they had dinner with a some beers.

Than they moved to the couch to watch some Netflix. I asked her how she managed her skirt. She told me she removed it before moving to the couch and on the couch one of the guys removed her panties too. She didn't complain and she fucked again the three guys. She didn't give me more details.

Jane asked her to explain the deal she had with the guys. My gf was not happy to tell me but she could not avoid to tell it. The deal was she had to be bottomless every time at their house.

She met the guys every two days for a month. Then the relationship with them was getting toxic and she stopped meeting them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigperm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2022, 02:49 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife didn't have much of a sl*tty past, we married fairly young, 20. But every summer her family used to go visit her dad's childhood friend in another state. She said it was a lot of fun, they had a swimming pool, access to tennis courts and he had 2 sons about her age, she said they were both cute and when they got old enough she liked to tease them a little. She liked to bend over in her bikini, the top was too big for her boobs, so she knew they would get a peek or 2 of her nipples.

She said it was an old house and a lot of the doors didn't have locks and some didn't close all the way. One afternoon she was changing into her bikini and the older guy opened her lockless door, she pretended to be upset as he quickly backed out, but he saw everything, to her delight.

I thought the sexiest thing she told me was that one afternoon the adults all went out, she was exhausted from swimming and tennis so she went to take a nap. She was stroking herself, hoping to have an orgasm so she could fall asleep. She heard to floorboards creaking and stop, she was under a sheet in her panties and a t-shirt but the idea that she had an audience excited her, so she put on a little show. She said she pulled the sheet off, it was hot anyway, put her hand in her panties and pinched her nipples, she came quickly, she heard the floorboards as he crept away. The only return peek she got was his erection up the leg of his shorts.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2022, 02:58 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Double Post

Last edited by piecenick; 05-15-2022 at 03:00 PM. Reason: double post
The Following User Says Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Tags
sl*t, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010