photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2022, 03:16 AM

Always take an opportunity to share this story. No pics unfortunately (there are answers to a couple of questions in the thread though)

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...4&postcount=38
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blumton For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2022, 09:32 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

My wife used to live in a big city. While living there she hooked up with a lot of different guys living in different parts of that city. She would tell me that often times she would be out drinking and not want to take a long ride back home so she would reach out to whichever guy was close to where she was so she could crash there. Of course that meant that she would be getting fucked first before passing out. It's such a turn on knowing my wife routinely traded her pussy for a place to sleep.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2022, 01:12 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralpleaser69 View Post
My wife used to live in a big city. While living there she hooked up with a lot of different guys living in different parts of that city. She would tell me that often times she would be out drinking and not want to take a long ride back home so she would reach out to whichever guy was close to where she was so she could crash there. Of course that meant that she would be getting fucked first before passing out. It's such a turn on knowing my wife routinely traded her pussy for a place to sleep.
What a simple, beautiful story .

I hope every time you fuck your wife, you think about all the times she let a stranger destroy her pussy just so she could get a few hours of sleep!!! What a woman
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2022, 02:05 PM

Thanked 3,422 Times in 231 Posts

this is about the my wife I have now. we had been friends before I spilt from first wife, nothing sexual, just knew each other etc, well one night she got very drunk and I agreed to take her home , I put he to bed and stayed down stairs for a bit, but I fell asleep. I heard the door open and I heard voices from two guys, they was saying its ok she's gonna be up for it. I peeked and saw them in the kitchen. they was both black and was stripping off one ws saying to the other, wee have this arrangement, no need to call on any sat night but just leave the downstairs light on, ( shit I left it on lol )I was in darkness and they walked past, the newer one said do we need protection, other said not really, he said her latest bf(not me ) is tiny so his won't be any good. the guy laughed well she's not gonna go needing him any time soon, they walked past the door , I looked threw the crack , well she had good taste for her fuck buddy as he was 9 semi but his mate was hard and huge, the fb said wow ur keen, the guy said well I never had a white sl*t, the guy laughed then went jump and I waited at the stairs they walked in and turned on the bedside light she was in her underwear ( I was a gent and didn't play, but boy she was hot in it and was very fit ) . I herd him call her name as he moved her. the door was open enough of me to see her on the bed and them either side of the bed, she was drunk but was sorta with it, she smiled at him and said hey he said as he placed his cock as her mouth , how was the party, well she didn't say anything just sucked him. after a few mins he said I brought a friend, she asides she turned oh a big friend, she sucked him as the other guy took her thong off he said well u must have had sum fun , she stopped android no, my friend is still married. he said and I guesss u got too drunk to get him into ur bed tonight.

She said yes and who told u could bring this guy to fuck me, he said well u have two holes , the other guy said three really she said well then sucked his cock as the other guy moved her around and fucked her. They enjoyed her, she soon moved around and took the new guy. her tits hanging from the bra. they didn't last very long and both came, one in. her c*nt and the other over her tits and face, they thanked her as she was not able to do or say much. they walked down stairs and I hid. they raided the fridge still need, the new guy said u was right , how did u too hook up, he said I was best mates with her husband and well things got physical cause he would get drunk and pass out, I would help get him to bed and one day he was sick I needed to change, she saw my cock and well long story short wee ended up on the sofa fucking, and its been like that for years until she left him and as I am married we made thiss plan. the new guy said way cool. they got up and said wanna fuck her again, hell yes but this time lets fuck those m
none speaking holes lol. they walked up and she was asleep. they got her on her side and the older guy said which hole do u want, the guy said well she dripping wet so don't need lube much. he pressed in and she awoke she didn't say anything just moved on her front and the guys lifted her hips up and he slide in her ass she screamed and he moved his cock to her c*nt and rubbed her cum and the other guys cum along his shaft and joked well she's tighter than her c*nt,
well she sat up and grabbed sum lube and said us this, she said so ur gonna do this tonight, the old guy said remember the rules of the light, anything I want, she got on top of him and took his cock in her almost falling over, she lowered down with a scream then a mmmmmmmmmmmm then oh that's colddddddddd as the guy put the lube around her ass hole then he went in , she was soon. very much awake, she loved every second of it, she deffinty lasted longer than they did, I had almost cum myself, she got off and sucked them both clean, she said she really needed to sleep, she said I guess I won't get a kiss from either of u, god no ur covered in cum, she said well fuck off then, then walked down I hid again, they said how great it was, the new guy begged for a key. the guy said no but u can join again, then she sorta stumbled down the stairs , I could see the cum dripping down her legs, she said as she stood between me and them , I will have that key back, he said ur still drunk, she said I am sorta but still want the key. they was almost dressed they said cocky u will miss theses as they mentioned to their cocks. she said well yes but if I have any shot with my friendd I can't have u guys around, she touched them and said god they are fun though, she said as she went to squat and fell against the wall.
She laughed and said I will feel that in the morning and she said I bet my ass and c*nt will feel it too, she was not in my eye line but I saw her put a finger inner cat and scoop a lot and suck it, she Sid was that a mix, they said no. she said so who haven't I tasted the new guy said mine. she said well make it quick and she actioned for him to wank off, she said I am not got the energy, they both wanked and she took them in her mouth as they came. she said now go. she went upstairs and I waited, well didn't have to wait long as she ws out fast (and she snores ) I went up and so wanted to jerk off on her , but I didn't, I saw she was ok, saw the cum on the bed and on her, I left and drove home, I was surprised to see my wife still awake, she said was everything ok, I said yes I had a blow out, and needed to wait for the recovery as I couldn't get a nut off, she smiled for a min I thought u had sex with her drunk. I said u can check, well she fucking well did. I didn't get sex either.

so it was a year after we married that we started to talk about past stuff and how was felt about each other before we dated lol...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2022, 03:23 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
What a simple, beautiful story .

I hope every time you fuck your wife, you think about all the times she let a stranger destroy her pussy just so she could get a few hours of sleep!!! What a woman
Well not all of them were strangers as some were guys she fucked in the past. But then again, she would also say that if none of her "friends" were available she would sometimes just go home with somebody she met at the bar. I guess in those instances it was a stranger enjoying her pussy in exchange for a few hours of sleep so you aren't wrong.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2022, 01:51 PM

My wife has only slept with a handful of boyfriends before me. But she’s given some blowjobs to a few guys she wasn’t dating and for some reason hearing about these turns me on way more than hearing about her sex lived with her actual boyfriends. Here’s one story.

My wife has a lifetime best friend. They met in elementary school but her friend (Tara) moved away in junior high. But they remained close over the phone and they would visit each other every summer throughout school and even now that Tara is married with three kids. I’ve become good friends with her husband as well. The summer after their senior year in high school my wife flew to Arizona to visit Tara. She said it was a weird visit because Tara had suddenly “grown up” in ways my wife hadn’t. She was drinking and going to parties and had a boyfriend she was having sex with. My wife was still a virgin.

After a few girls nights in, Tara wanted to go to a party. My wife reluctantly agreed. She had a couple drinks and loosened up and they went back to Tara’s boyfriends house and his friend came too. After a couple more drinks Tara and her boyfriend slipped away to go fuck. My wife says his friend was nice. Wasn’t making any moves on her. But I guess there was some jealousy of Tara and a need to “keep up”, plus the alcohol. My wife went to him on the couch and started to kiss him. He fondled her tits which had always been big. I’ve had her tell me this story and asked enough questions I know a lot of detail. She says she recalls feeling super horny with excitement, behaving a way she normally wouldn’t.

He ran his hands up her leg to her crotch and played with her pussy through her jeans. She recalls having to work up the courage to grab his crotch and remembers being surprised how big his dick felt. She had only seen flaccid penises before this. He undid her jeans and slid his fingers inside her. She always laughs at this because she says she was so wet and honey that if he had spent even a moment on her clit she would have came but he went straight to fingering her.

After a bit if that, he asked her if they should have sex and she decided while she wanted to she wasn’t ready. He then asked for a blowjob and she agreed but told him she never had before and he said that’s ok. So he pulled his pants down and I’m not sure if it was because it was her first dick or if he really was big but she says it’s still the biggest dick she’s ever seen. She swears it was 9 inches. She got on her knees and played with it before wrapping her mouth around it. I’ve asked if she knew what to do and she said she just winged it. Licked the shaft a few times then sucked the top few inches while holding it around the base. She says he had his hands gripping her hair the whole time and she liked feeling him squeeze her hair because it meant she was doing something right. It lasted a few minutes and he came in her mouth. She swallowed as he pumped a few shots and she says it seemed like a lot. She doesn’t prefer to swallow and only has with me a few times so it drives me nuts that she swallows all the guys she blew before me. Tara returned with her boyfriend and they went home.

A few days later they went to another party. And the same thing happened but with a different guy. They went back to Tara’s boyfriends house and another friend came. This time when Tara left to fuck her boyfriend, his friend immediately moved on my wife. Pulled her onto the couch with him. She wasn’t as into him as the other guy but wanted to keep up with Tara so they made out and he groped her. This time she took her shirt and bra off. She says the guy sucked on her tits and that’s when she went from reluctant to horny. She let him finger her but this guy knew a bit better and he got her off by rubbing her clit. She then got down and pulled his pants down. He was much smaller. She says only 4 or 5 inches. She was able to take his cock all the way into her mouth. He came much faster. She says it was less than a minute.

She says she regrets that one but not the first. I get the feeling that she fancied the first guy. Even after she went home from the trip. Tara kept telling her that he would ask about her. We had a conversation about sexual regrets once with Tara and her husband and my wife said she wishes she had shown the first guy how to get her off. But reading between the lines I think she means she regrets not fucking him too.

For the record, I don’t think a woman giving a couple blowjobs is sl*tty. But it’s out of character for my wife and it arouses me to think of her being a little wild so I thought it fits.

There’s another story I’ll share soon.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Marathon666 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2022, 07:27 PM

Default How my ex-gf Julia lost her virginity

The first time I visited my college ex's hometown over a holiday weekend, I was on a walk right outside of her house. We walked past a handsome guy who looked roughly our age, walking his dog. I noticed Julia aggressively avoid eye contact with him. He did the same. I thought it was weird, but I didn't think much of it.

About a month later, the same thing happened. He popped up behind a car next to her house. It was really weird to me. I gave him a friendly hi. He awkwardly nodded back.

This time, when we were 30 feet away...I said, "what's up with that guy anyway...I feel like he weirds you out?"

"No no...she said. He's just a neighbor...kind of an asshole." I asked her why and she paused...as if lost for words.

I could tell something was up. I pressed, and pressed, and pressed. FINALLY, she cracked. At the time, I was offended by the story she told me. (And maybe a bit jealous). But as our relationship evolved over the next 3 years...I came to love the story, I told her it turned me on and she ended up giving me way more details.

The handsome guy's name was Ben. He was 3 years older than her. As kids, they played soccer and street hockey together with the neighborhood kids. Ofcourse, he was an older boy...and he mostly hung with older boys...and she was a little girl. They were just neighborhood acqaintences...he didn't have any interest in hanging with a little girl.

Later, when Julia was in middle school, she developed a huge crush on Ben. He was friendly enough...but was way too cool for school. She was in 6th grade and he was a big high schooler.

When Julia finally got to highschool...she already had developed nice tits (I saw pics of her as a freshmen in highschool) she had turned into a real cutie.

She had her own social life, and she kissed boys in her grade, but her crush on Ben didn't ever go away completely.

Then, one night...the summer after her freshmen year...she was invited to a party. Ben was there. Ben was about to enter his senior year now. They went on a walk and Ben kissed her. She couldn't believe it. She was on cloud nine. She told me later that first she got butterflies, and soon after, she got all wet in her panties.

But Ben was a whole lot more experienced than Julia, and she didn't know what she was in for .

Two weeks later, school has started and Ben met Julia after school for a walk. They had hung out a few times in the past few weeks...in total secret. Ben explained this was necessary, because their mothers knew each other and wouldn't be happy. (Probably true lol).

Anyway, they went for a walk in the woods behind the school. She was giddy. He kissed her beneath a tree and took her top off. Then her bra. It was the first time a boy ever saw her tits. He licked and sucked on her nipples, and pulled his cock out. She reached for his cock, thinking it was time for her to jerk him off like some of her girlfriends had explained to her. She understood this to be the natural next step.

Instead, Ben asked her to suck his dick. She said "noo...noo..I don't know how!" Ben was persistent. Within 3 minutes, Julia's mouth was around his cock. She said he didn't last long, and he told her to open her mouth. She had no idea what to expect. He jizzed on her tongue and urged her to swallow. She wanted him to be happy, so she gulped it all down....and she stuck her tongue out proudly to show him. (Again, she told me that part much later lol. She even showed me how she did it. All proudly and adorably sl*tty )

Ben knew he hit the jackpot.

Every day for the next week or so, Ben took Julia deep into the woods with a blanket. By the third time, he convinced her to take her underwear off. He ate her out and they worked on her cock sucking skills together. He liked to challenge her gag reflex, and she said that he was obsessed with her looking into his eyes while she sucked. I loved hearing these details later.

Keep in mind, the whole time this was one big secret, except for Julia's two best friends. Julia didn't want to be a secret, but Ben insisted. Maybe Ben told his friends too. She doesn't know.

Anyway, the next week, Ben couldn't wait anymore. And Julia didn't want to disappoint him. He took her virginity in the woods. She got a one day break to recover, and then it was blowjobs and fucking almost every day after school for 3 weeks!

She was on birth control for period pain...and suprise suprise, Ben convinced her that a condom wasn't necessary as long as he pulled out. And pulled out he did. All over her pretty face! He was a gentlemen, and always brought paper towels for her. Eventually, Julia started to become suspicious that he wasn't as interested in her as a girlfriend as much as he was in fucking her.

After a month...she started to tell Ben that she wanted to tell people about them. She didn't want to hide it anymore. Unfortunately, her persistence didn't pay off. Ben started ignoring her, and a week later, she and her friends saw him walking around with a girl in his grade.

Julia was absolutely crushed.

They didn't speak for the rest of the year. Just before Ben went to college, he and Julia were at the same party. He got drunk and apologized to Julia. He said he didn't mean to hurt her. He really, really liked her...he just knew it would never work because of their age difference. Julia called him an asshole and halfway forgave him. She admitted that she was still intoxicated by him. She was still the only guy who ever fucked her, and she was still attracted to him...even though she knew he used her.

And then...you can guess what happened next. A few beer pong games later, and Julia was bent over on somebody's poor parent's bed. He fucked her hard...and this time...decided she was so drunk that he didn't need to pull out.

It was the last time they EVER direct interaction. And that interaction was Ben dumping his load into Julia's pussy from behind. In retrospect she said, his intent was clear. He wanted to use me one more time before college.

When I first heard this story...I was sickened. Julia told the story in far less detail the first time, and presented herself as a victim. A few years into our relationship though...I pressed her for all the details. She knew I liked it. We both got into rougher and rougher sex...and the story turned me, and therefor her, on.

One time, I fucked her at a party in college, I grabbed her hair and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to cum in you like Ben did." I could feel her pussy fill up, and I came DEEP inside of her.

I guess time heals all wounds!

I saw Ben one or two more times over the next few years, never with Julia. He probably knew that I knew. If I saw him today...I'd thank him for teaching her how to be a bad girl for me. If Julia and I weren't married to other women...maybe I'd propose that Ben and I take her together.

Fill her pussy up one last time.

Last edited by pball2295; 04-15-2022 at 07:34 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2022, 08:08 PM

You might have already seen Julia, as I recently re-posted her. Here she is:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...3&postcount=12

The babe in the pic above is a 21 year old Julia. By that point, her pussy wasn't so innocent anymore. That furry little kitty was beat up plenty!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2022, 10:55 PM

My ex had a crazy story that was amazing. After years of being a high school good girl, she decided to hook up with a “bad boy”. she wasn’t a virgin, but she had only dated sensible guys. She met this older, tattooed, pierced , ex-military guy who lived in a trailer with some roommates or his brothers…I forget. She would hang out at his place and basically just fuck him for hours. After a week or so, his roommates developed a bad habit of bursting in the room while they were going at it. She was would get pissed and grab the sheets, but the dude acted like it was no big deal. He would frequently be pulled out of the room to handle something while she had to lay there and wait for while.

She started to get very leery about the relationship, he never took her out, they only hung out at his place drinking or fucking. Apparently dude was packing and had some piercings that were strategically placed because she stuck around. One night, real late, he’s pounding away on her when she he’s someone yell and bang on the door. He yells for his roommates to answer and then there a bunch of shouting. Next thing she knows, there’s a bunch of bright lights in her face and she’s basically blinded. She figures the roommates are pulling a prank or worse…. She hears her guy scream out and try to dive for a window. He’s intercepted and he’s struggling on the floor with some guys. She tries to reach for a sheet or clothes when all of the sudden she grabbed and handcuffed. It turns out these guys are Feds and Cops. They sit her on the floor and someone lazily tosses a sheet over her back. She tries to ask to be covered up, but the cops are busy dealing with the dude and his partners.

When things start to calm down, they drag in the roommates and sit them down on the floor across from her, next to the dude. The guys start laughing because she basically naked in front of them…tits out, top of her pussy poking out over her crossed legs. Now she’s mad. She barks at the cops to cover her up and one of the officers apologizes and does a better job covering her. So it turns out the dude and his boys are not only selling weed and other things out of the trailer, dude is actually AWOL from the military. The Feds figure out she’s not part of anything except for the entertainment of the dude. They stand her up and she realizes that she’s leaking. Apparently, she got too comfortable with this guy and she didn’t notice today was the day he decided not to wear a condom. They had been going at it for hours….tank was full. As she feels this standing up, the sheet falls and the guys see what’s happening. They start hollering at her, the dude smiles, she…fucking …loses it! She launches at them screaming. She has to be dragged out and she’s given some of his clothes. She’s taken to the rest room where she washes up and gets dressed. The let her go outside and she left for home.

This story came out when I had asked her what her craziest story was. I pointed out how terrifying it must have been, she agreed that while at the time it was horrific, she thinks back on it and finds it a huge turn on. She was so in control of every other relationship she had been in, this one found her being used as a fuck toy, gawked at by some crackheads, and naked in front of the police. She told me the story a few times and it stayed consistent. Can’t verify anything about it, but given who she is, I can see it. I met her a few years after she went for good girl to baddie, so I can see how it happened.

She’s doing well now and dating a younger dude who treats her well. I wish her all the luck.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thorsword For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2022, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
The first time I visited my college ex's hometown over a holiday weekend, I was on a walk right outside of her house. We walked past a handsome guy who looked roughly our age, walking his dog. I noticed Julia aggressively avoid eye contact with him. He did the same. I thought it was weird, but I didn't think much of it.

About a month later, the same thing happened. He popped up behind a car next to her house. It was really weird to me. I gave him a friendly hi. He awkwardly nodded back.

This time, when we were 30 feet away...I said, "what's up with that guy anyway...I feel like he weirds you out?"

"No no...she said. He's just a neighbor...kind of an asshole." I asked her why and she paused...as if lost for words.

I could tell something was up. I pressed, and pressed, and pressed. FINALLY, she cracked. At the time, I was offended by the story she told me. (And maybe a bit jealous). But as our relationship evolved over the next 3 years...I came to love the story, I told her it turned me on and she ended up giving me way more details.

The handsome guy's name was Ben. He was 3 years older than her. As kids, they played soccer and street hockey together with the neighborhood kids. Ofcourse, he was an older boy...and he mostly hung with older boys...and she was a little girl. They were just neighborhood acqaintences...he didn't have any interest in hanging with a little girl.

Later, when Julia was in middle school, she developed a huge crush on Ben. He was friendly enough...but was way too cool for school. She was in 6th grade and he was a big high schooler.

When Julia finally got to highschool...she already had developed nice tits (I saw pics of her as a freshmen in highschool) she had turned into a real cutie.

She had her own social life, and she kissed boys in her grade, but her crush on Ben didn't ever go away completely.

Then, one night...the summer after her freshmen year...she was invited to a party. Ben was there. Ben was about to enter his senior year now. They went on a walk and Ben kissed her. She couldn't believe it. She was on cloud nine. She told me later that first she got butterflies, and soon after, she got all wet in her panties.

But Ben was a whole lot more experienced than Julia, and she didn't know what she was in for .

Two weeks later, school has started and Ben met Julia after school for a walk. They had hung out a few times in the past few weeks...in total secret. Ben explained this was necessary, because their mothers knew each other and wouldn't be happy. (Probably true lol).

Anyway, they went for a walk in the woods behind the school. She was giddy. He kissed her beneath a tree and took her top off. Then her bra. It was the first time a boy ever saw her tits. He licked and sucked on her nipples, and pulled his cock out. She reached for his cock, thinking it was time for her to jerk him off like some of her girlfriends had explained to her. She understood this to be the natural next step.

Instead, Ben asked her to suck his dick. She said "noo...noo..I don't know how!" Ben was persistent. Within 3 minutes, Julia's mouth was around his cock. She said he didn't last long, and he told her to open her mouth. She had no idea what to expect. He jizzed on her tongue and urged her to swallow. She wanted him to be happy, so she gulped it all down....and she stuck her tongue out proudly to show him. (Again, she told me that part much later lol. She even showed me how she did it. All proudly and adorably sl*tty )

Ben knew he hit the jackpot.

Every day for the next week or so, Ben took Julia deep into the woods with a blanket. By the third time, he convinced her to take her underwear off. He ate her out and they worked on her cock sucking skills together. He liked to challenge her gag reflex, and she said that he was obsessed with her looking into his eyes while she sucked. I loved hearing these details later.

Keep in mind, the whole time this was one big secret, except for Julia's two best friends. Julia didn't want to be a secret, but Ben insisted. Maybe Ben told his friends too. She doesn't know.

Anyway, the next week, Ben couldn't wait anymore. And Julia didn't want to disappoint him. He took her virginity in the woods. She got a one day break to recover, and then it was blowjobs and fucking almost every day after school for 3 weeks!

She was on birth control for period pain...and suprise suprise, Ben convinced her that a condom wasn't necessary as long as he pulled out. And pulled out he did. All over her pretty face! He was a gentlemen, and always brought paper towels for her. Eventually, Julia started to become suspicious that he wasn't as interested in her as a girlfriend as much as he was in fucking her.

After a month...she started to tell Ben that she wanted to tell people about them. She didn't want to hide it anymore. Unfortunately, her persistence didn't pay off. Ben started ignoring her, and a week later, she and her friends saw him walking around with a girl in his grade.

Julia was absolutely crushed.

They didn't speak for the rest of the year. Just before Ben went to college, he and Julia were at the same party. He got drunk and apologized to Julia. He said he didn't mean to hurt her. He really, really liked her...he just knew it would never work because of their age difference. Julia called him an asshole and halfway forgave him. She admitted that she was still intoxicated by him. She was still the only guy who ever fucked her, and she was still attracted to him...even though she knew he used her.

And then...you can guess what happened next. A few beer pong games later, and Julia was bent over on somebody's poor parent's bed. He fucked her hard...and this time...decided she was so drunk that he didn't need to pull out.

It was the last time they EVER direct interaction. And that interaction was Ben dumping his load into Julia's pussy from behind. In retrospect she said, his intent was clear. He wanted to use me one more time before college.

When I first heard this story...I was sickened. Julia told the story in far less detail the first time, and presented herself as a victim. A few years into our relationship though...I pressed her for all the details. She knew I liked it. We both got into rougher and rougher sex...and the story turned me, and therefor her, on.

One time, I fucked her at a party in college, I grabbed her hair and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to cum in you like Ben did." I could feel her pussy fill up, and I came DEEP inside of her.

I guess time heals all wounds!

I saw Ben one or two more times over the next few years, never with Julia. He probably knew that I knew. If I saw him today...I'd thank him for teaching her how to be a bad girl for me. If Julia and I weren't married to other women...maybe I'd propose that Ben and I take her together.

Fill her pussy up one last time.
Great story and well explained.
Yes it's amazing how our girls often start by admitting something sexual in the past in minimal detail but when we push for more explicit facts, both enjoy the stimulation the retold story gives.
Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Potteruk For This Useful Post:

Tags
sl*t, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s