photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-20-2019, 05:01 PM

Thanked 2,748 Times in 137 Posts

This was worn by the mrs when my friend stayed over, only the once mind as she didn’t realize (so she said) just how revealing it was, without a doubt he saw way more that he should have that night, I was loving it, taking after our Tim in the showing his wife thread I was trying to get that top as low down as possible without freaking her out.
Attached Thumbnails
E12B52A6-AB8F-4F35-AB5A-3E4135511B5E.jpeg  
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2019, 09:07 PM

Thanked 1,813 Times in 68 Posts

A good friend of mine is passing through town tonight, and I thought it would be an excellent opportunity to “accidentally” have him see a nearly nude pic of my wife.

My printer is set up in the spare room that he’ll be staying in. There’s been a few photos that didn’t print properly on top of it for a while (no idea why I haven’t thrown them away). The picture on the top is of a friend of ours that passed away a few years ago. Hoping he’ll get curious and take a look at the photos, I put a sexy photo of my wife that I’d printed for fun when I was testing out different photo paper a while back underneath the others. Hopefully I’ll be able to tell if he’s had a look after he leaves in the morning.

This is the pic of her I stashed (un-pixelated though)
Attached Thumbnails
9BC0D065-147B-49FB-AE3D-6F2D2116B367.jpeg  
Old 03-17-2020, 06:12 PM

Thanked 2,048 Times in 85 Posts
Default My ex

I was dating a girl for a few years in my early twenties. She was short but she had great boobs (34DD) and a nice body. She had a bush when we started dating but it slowly started disappearing as time went on. What I used dare her to do was answer the door naked for a delivery person.... it was generally best done at her mother's house. We would generally rehearse a few times so I could see how much the guy would see and it was really hot. The front door had glass either side so the delivery guy would've seen her coming. It always happened the same way where she would walk out from the kitchen towards the door (about 15 feet) with her robe wide open (everything showing, and her breasts were big). I would watch from the room at the side. She would then answer the door with the robe practically flowing behind her and everything on show. She normally made some excuse such as "you caught me doing my fake tan" but she never tried to cover anything up. She was totally cool showing everything. She would come in then and we generally fucked on the spot. Occasionally we tried things with her dropping towels, etc but it always turned me on most when she just walked out with the open robe.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:17 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Accidental On Purpose Bar Exposure

My wife and I were at a bar with another couple. We were at a booth that was readily visible from other tables on the floor. I was involved in conversation with the other couple that were sitting straight across from my wife and I. Soon I noted that she really had not entered much into the conversation. And then I noticed a guy really eyeballing her. I glanced down at her lap and saw where his gaze was focused. She had gone commando that night and had a very short mini-skirt with her navy blue see-thru blouse and no bra. She had worked her skirt up to totally expose her pussy, and was swinging her left leg out and in to open and close that bad girl. The guy starring at her was almost sweating while watching her. She was periodically glancing over at him and smiling. I pretended not to notice to determine how long she would carry on the tease. The guy was there with only a male friend.

After awhile my wife said that she needed to go to the restroom. The other girl with us said, "I can go with you." My wife responded that she was too involved in the conversational subject at hand to leave right then, and that she would be fine by herself." The other girl agreed. I let my wife out of the booth, and she headed toward the restroom down a hallway. Sure enough, the guy that had been starring at her got up and headed back toward the restrooms as well. After about 5 or so minutes had passed, I told our friends that I had better check on my wife. As I entered the hallway to the restrooms, I could see the guy pressing toward my wife, who was laid back against the wall. It was dark and I could not see his hands, but she was a little breathless when she glanced over and saw me. She said, "This is Rich. He was just asking if I came here very often." Rich had by now backed off. I looked at him and said, "No, Rich, we don't come here very often, and the pussy show is over." He replied, "What?" I said, "you know." I grabbed my wife's arm and started heading back to the table with her. She said, "What are you talking about?" I said, "You know too." After that, she kept her legs together while in that booth. But she teased that poor guy pretty good for quite some time.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:51 PM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_fox View Post
This was worn by the mrs when my friend stayed over, only the once mind as she didn’t realize (so she said) just how revealing it was, without a doubt he saw way more that he should have that night, I was loving it, taking after our Tim in the showing his wife thread I was trying to get that top as low down as possible without freaking her out.
Hormones is certainly one answer. She many have been in a particular good zone in her cycle. It is possible she wasn't fully aware and was awash with chemicals in her body pushing her to act this way unconsciously. As men we simply can't understand the incredibly complex chemical reactions that affect women due to their biology. It's often more than just hormones and chemicals in the body though, as many things socially can be positive stimulants which can lead to the perfect reaction.

OR she was acutely aware and teasing your friend! And engaged in plausible deniability!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2020, 03:27 PM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default Remember how many...

When my wife was younger(we are old coots now), she exposed herself often to my delight. Once she became a nudist she became more confident about her body. When she would be considering a “accidental “ exposure almost always away from home, I would remind her of her past exposing to bellman, room service, changing rooms, and so much more. She also found ways to be more exposed at nude beaches and nudist clubs, and that
is in our OCC thread.
Sometimes she could climax from just the
memory of complete exposure to some men.Most men having seen all her secrets were always especially nice to her. Did I mind? No. Several times friends who saw her naked would tell me they had, almost apologizing. My answer was always “so that explains why she was so horny that night. I had to fuck her in all three holes before she demanded we finish up in the yard where we could be caught or seen even though it was dark. Did she lay on her back, pull her legs up beyond her ears and spread her pink all the way open ? She loves to do that saying ‘well you might as well see all I have to show”
She has told some men that she will show them everything again if they ask. She loved showing to strangers but there is a special thrill to exposing her all, acting surprised and shy, then spreading to show her all to men we know. I loved it. We still reflect on this often.
Old 07-19-2020, 09:42 AM

Thanked 9,951 Times in 516 Posts
Default Beach Vacation

Mrs. HedoRocks and I were on vacation this week, and spent a couple days at our favorite beach. One thing she likes to do is we'll go in the water to cool off and play around. She has this sort of bandeau top that ties in the front. Once it gets wet, it's a bit see through, but gets heavy due to the water. She'll have it tied in a very loose knot, so as soon as it gets wet it'll fall down a bit, exposing both boobs fully. We'll splash around in the water, her boobs fully on display. Every once in a while she'll adjust herself, mostly to play off that she's mindful of the exposure. But, in reality, she loves being exposed and others noticing.

To top it all off, once we're done in the water, she'll walk all the way back to our chairs like that, pretending she doesn't notice at all. I make sure to follow a few feet behind her so I get a look view of all the guys checking her out on her trip back.

Attaching a photo of the top, while we were having a drink at the local bar at the beach. I unfortunately didn't get any shots in the water. I think I need to invest in a Go Pro!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7907m.jpg  
Old 01-10-2021, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetfun2 View Post
I just got these new board shorts for my wife...as I was hoping, they have the potential to be quite revealing in certain positions :-) We are headed to the beach for vacation in a couple of weeks and I had been looking for something fun for her to wear. When I came across these I thought they might do the trick. They just came in a few days ago, and when she tried them on, she asked if she needed to wear underwear with them. Of course I said no :-) Although they would look good out shopping with one of her hot pink thongs underneath, but no need for it at the pool or beach, since they are made for surfing. We started fooling around and she started telling me how they would be perfect for flashing her kitty at the beach (of course that's why I bought them!) She said that if she was laying out and spread her legs a little, that both of her smooth lips would easily show through the hem of the shorts...exactly as I had hoped :-) I'll surely have some nice pics and hopefully a fun story when we get back :-)
Any pics of this from the beach??? did these short work out for flashing the kitty?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiousjoeb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2021, 11:55 AM

Thanked 1,122 Times in 60 Posts
Default Revenge

Someone mentioned hormones and how they can cause unusual behavior and I know that it is true. My wife was about four months pregnant with our first child. She was just developing a bit of a baby bump and was very self conscious about her modest weight gain.

I was working with a construction company at the time and since we only had one car I arranged it with the two guys I worked with to come by and pick me up each morning. Typically they would come in to top off their thermos with coffee and my wife always stayed in the bedroom while they were there.

One day she found out that me and my two buddies had been going to a strip club when we finished work early. She was furious and we argued well into the evening. What really got her was that I had to go look at other women because she was no longer attractive, in her mind only because she was far from being unattractive.

The next morning she got into the shower as I was finishing getting ready for work which was very odd for her to do. Anyway the guys showed up and started making coffee and watching TV while I finished up. I was in the kitchen when I heard the bedroom door close loudly and the guys turned in their bar stools to look. My wife came into view wearing only a short towel, her hair was wet and she was obviously blushing. I felt my blood pressure shoot up immediately from humiliation and embarrassment.

She walks past the guys without speaking and goes over to where there was a shelf containing a house plant. When she reached up to grab the planter the towel rose up exposing a little bit of her butt cheeks. She was far from being an exhibitionist and this was happening to get back at me. Of course the guys were not even trying to not look. Just when I thought my punishment was over she pauses, still facing away from us and as she turns around the towel falls away and hits the floor. The plant did nothing to hide anything and she seemed to freeze for a moment. I rushed over to get the towel as she set the plant down on the coffee table. I tried to cover her with the towel but she resisted and yelled that nobody wanted to see her fat body anyway. She threw the towel on the couch and stormed down the hall to the bedroom and slammed the door. A few seconds pass before one of the guys asked what that was all about. We get to the job site and of course they had to tell the whole crew, she got her revenge for certain.
Old 01-18-2021, 02:02 PM

Thanked 1,692 Times in 69 Posts

Im the chick who gets off getting caught changing, or being accidentally exposed. At the end of the day I still seem innocent, but they end up with some very naughty thoughts about me (hopefully!)

It's the ultimate tease...

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s